Author Topic: NBA Thread  (Read 371446 times)

bentmode

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: NBA Thread
« Reply #1530 on: April 15, 2014, 10:26:00 AM »
Plz explain to me what good zbo is going to do for the warriors during the first round while on the Memphis roster? Oh what so he makes a stupid face when he fights through double and triple teams I bet you got mad jokes about lebrons hairline and would put a homeless mans penis in your mouth to drive home with a free kia.
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

gnidraobetaks

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 22
  • this is joab
« Reply #1531 on: April 15, 2014, 12:13:05 PM »
Numbers don't mean shit. Blake Griffin is the anal wart of the NBA.

Gotta manscape ... it's mandatory.

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Da$h
« Reply #1532 on: April 15, 2014, 06:35:11 PM »
 ::) sheep
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #1533 on: April 15, 2014, 06:41:58 PM »
blake is a great player but you can't begrudge people for thinking hes a flopping bitch.

EARL***THE***PEARL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -114
  • MR.MADN3SSS LOVES YOU... NT MM
« Reply #1534 on: April 16, 2014, 09:58:06 AM »
I'm not the biggest Griffin fan, I was when he was Oklahoma and his breakout rookie year but ever since CP went to the Clippers he's changed and CP is as dirty/sneaky as they come. That being said you can't take anything away from his game he's a top tier player weather you like him or not.

EARL***THE***PEARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1535 on: April 16, 2014, 10:29:13 AM »
Last day of regular season hoops! a lot is still on the line I kind of want the Raptors to lose tonight so we can slip down to 4th and stay out of Miami's bracket. I'm confident going into a series against Brooklyn not saying we'll beat them not saying they'll beat us it will be a good series either way.  Some of the Western Conference scenarios are pretty interesting aswell I'd like Dallas to slip to 8th seed because Spurs will struggle with Memphis

http://www.nba.com/2014/news/04/15/2014-nba-playoff-scenarios-for-april-15/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpt13a

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Da$h
« Reply #1536 on: April 16, 2014, 12:50:32 PM »
Them nets scared

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1537 on: April 16, 2014, 05:04:24 PM »
Last day of regular season hoops! a lot is still on the line I kind of want the Raptors to lose tonight so we can slip down to 4th and stay out of Miami's bracket. I'm confident going into a series against Brooklyn not saying we'll beat them not saying they'll beat us it will be a good series either way.  Some of the Western Conference scenarios are pretty interesting aswell I'd like Dallas to slip to 8th seed because Spurs will struggle with Memphis

yeah but dude if you are 4th in the standings that means you are automatically worse than chicago, standings = how good a team is, remember?

http://www.nba.com/2014/news/04/15/2014-nba-playoff-scenarios-for-april-15/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpt13a

weedpop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 308
« Reply #1538 on: April 16, 2014, 09:09:34 PM »
That Suns loss the other night was a heart breaker. I really enjoyed watching those dudes play, which is more than I can say for the atlanta hawks and probably 2-3 other playoff teams in the East.

You have to hand it to the Grizzlies, though. I can't believe they made it to 50 wins after the atrocious start they had. The difference that Marc Gasol makes to that team is crazy.

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Da$h
« Reply #1539 on: April 16, 2014, 09:24:55 PM »
Clips have nothing to play for after okc locked down the second seed. I'm very happy with the western conference playoffs.

Only plausible upset is Portland over Houston. Got the battle for Texas. Although Timmy and Dirk won't spend a lot of time guarding eachother it's pretty nice to see them on the court at once. I'm not sure how I feel about Memphis yet.

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #1540 on: April 16, 2014, 10:44:13 PM »
The Raptors are the 3rd seed in the 2014 NBA playoffs, honestly can't believe my eyes. What a miracle season even after the Gay trainwreck. Although I stopped following Toronto hoops years ago, it's nice to see the Canadian team FINALLY in the mix.

Spurs going all the way, can't wait for SA to beat that ass in game 1  ;D ;D

L.S

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 144
« Reply #1541 on: April 17, 2014, 02:19:16 AM »
So..what do i get for winning the fantasy hoops? Nudes of all your sisters? I'd hate to settle for nothing but bragging rights for the next year.
LS stands for little sidekick, lil shit lil slug/slime etc etc

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Da$h
« Reply #1542 on: April 17, 2014, 06:02:12 AM »
We can send you all of our dick pics.

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -68
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1543 on: April 17, 2014, 07:31:20 AM »
mannnn fuck you i would've won if damian lillard actually played last night....TWO ASSISTS DAMN IT
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.

EARL***THE***PEARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1544 on: April 17, 2014, 11:08:08 AM »
The Raptors are the 3rd seed in the 2014 NBA playoffs, honestly can't believe my eyes. What a miracle season even after the Gay trainwreck. Although I stopped following Toronto hoops years ago, it's nice to see the Canadian team FINALLY in the mix.

Spurs going all the way, can't wait for SA to beat that ass in game 1?  ;D ;D

Spurs are going to TORCH Dallas get rest and as long as they avoid Houston should cruise into the WCF like last year. I've never been prouder to be a Raptors fan we finally have a TEAM that plays unselfish basketaball and both sides of the floor at an elite level. Be careful what you wish for Mr Kidd you wanted us you got us. 

EARL***THE***PEARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1545 on: April 17, 2014, 11:15:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Last day of regular season hoops! a lot is still on the line I kind of want the Raptors to lose tonight so we can slip down to 4th and stay out of Miami's bracket. I'm confident going into a series against Brooklyn not saying we'll beat them not saying they'll beat us it will be a good series either way.?  Some of the Western Conference scenarios are pretty interesting aswell I'd like Dallas to slip to 8th seed because Spurs will struggle with Memphis

yeah but dude if you are 4th in the standings that means you are automatically worse than chicago, standings = how good a team is, remember?

[close]

Yeah in the regular season it's a thing called standings so the teams that beat more teams get things like home court advantage and division titles ect not to mention even outside of the standings my Raps we're playing better basketball in basically every category than Chicago at the time but you ESPN and Bill Simmons can keep ignoring the facts.

Just don't be surprised when your Bulls barley squeak by Washington because they can't score more than 70 points.

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
« Reply #1546 on: April 17, 2014, 11:57:32 AM »
I don't have the playoffs to look forward to, but I do have the "Bad Boys" 30for30 tonight. Maybe it'll inspire Greg Monroe to stop being such a bitch.

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1547 on: April 17, 2014, 06:28:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Last day of regular season hoops! a lot is still on the line I kind of want the Raptors to lose tonight so we can slip down to 4th and stay out of Miami's bracket. I'm confident going into a series against Brooklyn not saying we'll beat them not saying they'll beat us it will be a good series either way.?  Some of the Western Conference scenarios are pretty interesting aswell I'd like Dallas to slip to 8th seed because Spurs will struggle with Memphis

[close]
[close]

Yeah in the regular season it's a thing called standings so the teams that beat more teams get things like home court advantage and division titles ect not to mention even outside of the standings my Raps we're playing better basketball in basically every category than Chicago at the time but you ESPN and Bill Simmons can keep ignoring the facts.

Just don't be surprised when your Bulls barley squeak by Washington because they can't score more than 70 points.

i guess i can forgive you for not being familiar with the concept of defense and how necessary it is in the playoffs, seeing as how your historically trash franchise hasn't been on the big stage in what....8 years? hope you are looking forward to brooklyn waxing that ass.

Tracer

• Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1548 on: April 17, 2014, 10:32:48 PM »
Atlanta has a real chance to finally get through. Indiana is big and slow, ATL is the exact opposite hopefully they use it to their advantage. Sick of Paul George and Hibbert man, Korver and Millsap will tear them apart

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -68
« Reply #1549 on: April 18, 2014, 10:15:37 AM »
Atlanta has a real chance to finally get through. Indiana is big and slow, ATL is the exact opposite hopefully they use it to their advantage. Sick of Paul George and Hibbert man, Korver and Millsap will tear them apart

you are so fucking dumb it hurts
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.

EARL***THE***PEARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1550 on: April 18, 2014, 11:26:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Last day of regular season hoops! a lot is still on the line I kind of want the Raptors to lose tonight so we can slip down to 4th and stay out of Miami's bracket. I'm confident going into a series against Brooklyn not saying we'll beat them not saying they'll beat us it will be a good series either way.??  Some of the Western Conference scenarios are pretty interesting aswell I'd like Dallas to slip to 8th seed because Spurs will struggle with Memphis

[close]
[close]

[close]

i guess i can forgive you for not being familiar with the concept of defense and how necessary it is in the playoffs, seeing as how your historically trash franchise hasn't been on the big stage in what....8 years? hope you are looking forward to brooklyn waxing that ass.

You're right defense is crucial to having post season success and making a deep playoff run you know what's next up after that? the ability to come back from double digit deficits and sound offensive execution something that Chicago can not do. And if you think Brooklyn will "wax that ass" you must have not seen a single Nets game all season.

vegan*shawn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -416
  • listen to Jawbreaker
« Reply #1551 on: April 18, 2014, 01:43:12 PM »
Another year, another bummer season for the Cavs!! Fuck Lebum!! Now I got to figure out which bandwagon to jump on!!

EARL***THE***PEARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1552 on: April 19, 2014, 08:06:04 AM »
^^

Singing Bynum and Drafting Anthony Benette 1st over will set you back a good decade hahaha at least you have Uncle Drew best of luck next season.

EARL***THE***PEARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1553 on: April 19, 2014, 08:11:08 AM »
About an hour before tip off nervous and excited as all hell not a Drake guy but I think there's never been a more appropriate time to say.....

STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM NOW WE HERE!!!

best of luck to all teams (except Miami)

GO RAPS!
GO SPURS!

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1554 on: April 19, 2014, 08:34:10 AM »
lol its funny how excited you are, kobe dropping 81 on you will be the highlight of your franchises existence

gnidraobetaks

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 22
  • this is joab
« Reply #1555 on: April 19, 2014, 03:44:52 PM »
 :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* poor blakey :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Gotta manscape ... it's mandatory.

Tracer

« Reply #1556 on: April 19, 2014, 05:51:44 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

you are so fucking dumb it hurts
I know it's only 1 game but Atlanta is torching Indiana right now. Indy is shook

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 561
« Reply #1557 on: April 19, 2014, 06:46:55 PM »
roy hibbert is so fucking garbage

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #1558 on: April 19, 2014, 08:39:28 PM »
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

Ernie McCracken

• Rep: 35
« Reply #1559 on: April 19, 2014, 09:17:58 PM »
Thank god for the Warriors and Clippers game today. All the excitement in that game made up for all the other extremely boring  match ups we saw. People should not be subjected to watch the pointless and dull playoff games in the Eastern Conference