Author Topic: NBA Thread  (Read 371076 times)

Bubblegum Tate

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
Re: NBA Thread
« Reply #1590 on: April 22, 2014, 10:25:47 PM »
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

silkyjohnson

« Reply #1591 on: April 23, 2014, 01:45:05 AM »
 ^^ :D :D :D :D

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #1592 on: April 23, 2014, 06:23:06 AM »
FUCK DC

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h
« Reply #1593 on: April 23, 2014, 06:56:40 AM »
Expand Quote
I'm gonna make a bold prediction and say warriors get the w again tonight
[close]
This game will be epic. I hope the Warriors win but that's a thin prediction. Jermaine Oneal is the xfactor

That's when you know your series is over. Your fringe player should never be jermaine oneal

It's been the same story all season with these bulls. Can't find ways to score in the final two minutes of game. Time for thibs to open mouth insert foot. Should have eyed the draft instead of the playoffs. A strong defensive team isn't an elite one. If they don't get melo in the offseason then these guys will play out their contracts in vein.
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

EARL***THE***PEARL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -114
  • MR.MADN3SSS LOVES YOU... NT MM
« Reply #1594 on: April 23, 2014, 09:19:45 AM »
Nene is to straight up dominating the Chicago bigs  :)

chillout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 9
  • beer
« Reply #1595 on: April 23, 2014, 11:10:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I'm gonna make a bold prediction and say warriors get the w again tonight
[close]
This game will be epic. I hope the Warriors win but that's a thin prediction. Jermaine Oneal is the xfactor
[close]

That's when you know your series is over. Your fringe player should never be jermaine oneal

It's been the same story all season with these bulls. Can't find ways to score in the final two minutes of game. Time for thibs to open mouth insert foot. Should have eyed the draft instead of the playoffs. A strong defensive team isn't an elite one. If they don't get melo in the offseason then these guys will play out their contracts in vein.

fuck melo going to the bulls and fuck tanking. the bulls don't play that shit. last night was an incredibly unfortunate game in which the bulls couldn't find a way to finish. theyre still making it past the warriors, stats be damned

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Da$h
« Reply #1596 on: April 23, 2014, 01:21:15 PM »
It's not unfortunate if it's a constant. Chicago seems to find a way to stop scoring in the final minutes. Maybe because your first option is DJ Augustine. Even if d rose was healthy they still need another scorer to push them over the top. Insert melo. I'm not talking about tanking either. I'm saying looking at the macro it seems like thibs is just worried about his legacy in the nba. Odd for a coach to think like a player in terms of stat padding. Although I'd consider him a top 5 coach at this point his selfishness and stubourness it's what's costing that franchise real success.

Also of you're a real bulls fan, chillout, why would you be opposed to an addition that would only improve your chances of winning a title. Is title winning shit that the bulls organization doesn't play? Last I checked they had 6 of them fuckers.

What do the warriors have to do with all this?
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

EPetrov

• Rep: -30
« Reply #1597 on: April 23, 2014, 01:48:53 PM »
Bulls:The defense was lacking.If they played like this throughOUT the season they would not have made it this far. Also, how does Noah make freethrows but Heinrich doesnt. Some bad calls forsure

It was a good time at the united center though. Kind of trippy how quiet it is while theyre playing. cant here dribbling,or their shoes screeching across the floor or any of the usual "basketball" sounds you do on TV.

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1598 on: April 23, 2014, 03:38:32 PM »

abraham linksys

• Rep: 1
« Reply #1599 on: April 23, 2014, 03:51:21 PM »
heat will win obviously but I hope the bobcats put up some kind of fight like game 1.
when the heat were down that was the quietest I have ever seen their arena and I still think charlotte can win at least one game.
dallas mavericks steal one on the road tonight and monta ellis will have a big game.
portland/houston game 1 was full of bullshit calls but I think portland will win another close game. fear no beard

pinche gringo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
« Reply #1600 on: April 23, 2014, 04:24:26 PM »
heat will win obviously but I hope the bobcats put up some kind of fight like game 1.
when the heat were down that was the quietest I have ever seen their arena and I still think charlotte can win at least one game.
dallas mavericks steal one on the road tonight and monta ellis will have a big game.
portland/houston game 1 was full of bullshit calls but I think portland will win another close game. fear no beard
I hope you're right.

Ernie McCracken

• Rep: 35
« Reply #1601 on: April 23, 2014, 05:45:33 PM »

Jesus.. people suck, especially with twitter.

chillout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 9
  • beer
« Reply #1602 on: April 23, 2014, 08:30:16 PM »
It's not unfortunate if it's a constant. Chicago seems to find a way to stop scoring in the final minutes. Maybe because your first option is DJ Augustine. Even if d rose was healthy they still need another scorer to push them over the top. Insert melo. I'm not talking about tanking either. I'm saying looking at the macro it seems like thibs is just worried about his legacy in the nba. Odd for a coach to think like a player in terms of stat padding. Although I'd consider him a top 5 coach at this point his selfishness and stubourness it's what's costing that franchise real success.

Also of you're a real bulls fan, chillout, why would you be opposed to an addition that would only improve your chances of winning a title. Is title winning shit that the bulls organization doesn't play? Last I checked they had 6 of them fuckers.

What do the warriors have to do with all this?

my bad, I meant wizards and typed warriors, dumb mistake haha. melo is a selfish player and it would take a miracle for thibs to turn him into something that would work for the bulls. and I refuse to think that thibs thinks farther than the next game, but maybe im kidding myself

Harem

« Reply #1603 on: April 23, 2014, 09:06:21 PM »
LMA is giving me a hard on.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #1604 on: April 23, 2014, 09:35:13 PM »

L-TRAIN!!!!
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

Exposure

• Rep: -269
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1605 on: April 23, 2014, 09:44:33 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

L-TRAIN!!!!

over 40 points so far in both games. he's goin HAM
I can ollie 6 decks why would I want to scrape the ground with my tricks

Harem

« Reply #1606 on: April 23, 2014, 09:49:21 PM »
Only the 3rd player to post back to back 40+ on the road in the play offs.

abraham linksys

« Reply #1607 on: April 23, 2014, 10:29:03 PM »
post games reaction
I think the miami heats luck is going to run out eventually.
obviously not this series but lost by only 4 points and I saw at least 5 fouls plus and 1s not called on miami.
the mavs got the grapes to beat the spurs in this series and devin harris is back from the dead off the bench.
I hope portland sweep the rockets. L-TRAIN CAN NOT BE STOPPED putting up numbers like he's playing 2k14.
and damian lillard even with bad shooting night still finds a way to kill it. they fear no beard yo!

Ernie McCracken

• Rep: 35
« Reply #1608 on: April 23, 2014, 10:52:21 PM »
oh how great it would be to see Dwight and the Rockets get swept in the first round.

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #1609 on: April 23, 2014, 11:31:21 PM »
Spurs were flat wire to wire, they take 1 game in Dallas not even worried. That aldridge guy is a beast back to the rose garden 2-0, it's like the battle of person defense

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1610 on: April 24, 2014, 04:51:24 AM »
Only the 3rd player to post back to back 40+ on the road in the play offs.

wow dude u get that from espn?

EARL***THE***PEARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1611 on: April 24, 2014, 11:14:34 AM »
^^^

Why are you always harping on everyone? we're a bunch of skateboarders talking NBA hoops chill out man, and the Gortat thing you posted is flat out disgusting.

Annnnyways even though Spurs game was a total let down watching LMA dominate basically the entire Rockets squad was pretty damn entertaining only tuning in to Hawks Pacers to see if Teague goes off again but looking most forward to OKC- Memphis I could watch Marc Gasol's touch passes all day, should be a good one.   

gnidraobetaks

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 22
  • this is joab
« Reply #1612 on: April 24, 2014, 01:43:23 PM »
^^^^^harping?

Gotta manscape ... it's mandatory.

abraham linksys

« Reply #1613 on: April 24, 2014, 04:05:50 PM »
pacers take game 3, big game from PG. pacers back on track roy hibbert still shit tho.
call me crazy but the memphis grizzlies win a close game tonight at home. they always give okc a hard time for some reason.
warriors/clippers I'm on the fence. someone needs to get physical and get in blakes head like bogut does.
but warriors win a close game at oracle arena and that place is going to be nuts. I pray there is some scrappin and it gets nasty.

also can't believe they changed josh mcroberts foul on LeBron to a flagrant 2 and fined him 20k just because he's LeBron.
charlotte should put him down on his back every time him and his hairline comes into the lane detroit bad boy style.

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1614 on: April 24, 2014, 04:42:08 PM »
^^^

Why are you always harping on everyone? we're a bunch of skateboarders talking NBA hoops chill out man, and the Gortat thing you posted is flat out disgusting.

Annnnyways even though Spurs game was a total let down watching LMA dominate basically the entire Rockets squad was pretty damn entertaining only tuning in to Hawks Pacers to see if Teague goes off again but looking most forward to OKC- Memphis I could watch Marc Gasol's touch passes all day, should be a good one.   

its mainly you i harp on for being a homer. i harped the fuck out of harem just then because i hate him irl even though i dont know who he is. harp harp HARP

EARL***THE***PEARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1615 on: April 24, 2014, 05:15:56 PM »
^^^^^harping?

Expand Quote
[close]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!! is that Kanter?

EARL***THE***PEARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1616 on: April 24, 2014, 07:28:46 PM »
ATL takes down Indy yet again PG trying to play hero ball the Pacers basically self destructing before our very eyes.

Nick..

• Rep: 10
« Reply #1617 on: April 24, 2014, 07:31:52 PM »
Talk about idiotic statements

Raptors had 10 000 fans outside the ACC so yes people care if they win or lose. We have Atlanta punking Indy anything can happen in the NBA. Portland won a game they were destined to lose, probably the best game of the year
No one gave a shit about the Raptors from the moment Bosh bailed until they got good this season after the Gay trade. 10,000 people outside in Maple Leafs Square is nice and all, but when the Leafs made the playoffs last year, there was even more than 10,000 people there.

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Da$h
« Reply #1618 on: April 24, 2014, 08:02:47 PM »
Penis lantern

gnidraobetaks

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 22
  • this is joab
« Reply #1619 on: April 24, 2014, 10:47:42 PM »
At least Steph didn't do the bitchy blake tear squirt flop. Refs kinda blew it there, Dubs in 7.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 11:21:31 PM by gnidraobetaks »

Gotta manscape ... it's mandatory.