Author Topic: NBA Thread  (Read 370999 times)

smokecrack

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 09:36:23 PM by smokecrack »

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
Re: NBA Thread
« Reply #1981 on: August 01, 2014, 09:38:54 PM »
Im surprised this doesn't happen more often in the NBA. Giant tall men flying around non stop

That support does seem way too close, maybe the NBA will reconsider all the camera men so close to the hoop. Superstar just got injured, time to make a change. Surprised it took this long

@thewilleasley

« Reply #1982 on: August 01, 2014, 10:07:40 PM »

dillanharp

« Reply #1983 on: August 01, 2014, 11:10:35 PM »
GOTDAMN!

VCR

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 194
« Reply #1984 on: August 02, 2014, 12:51:41 PM »
I can't bring myself to watch it.

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
« Reply #1985 on: August 03, 2014, 08:27:36 AM »
that was like a 90 degree angle

Tracer

• Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1986 on: August 04, 2014, 08:24:54 PM »
PG will go to Germany and come back faster than expected, Kobe style

Bird should firesale the whole team, and try for Kevin Love. That cud put Indy over the top... (get rid of George Hill as your starting PG, lol) Theres no good teams in the East except for Miami and potentially Cleveland. K Love to Indiana would be great for the league.

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -67
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1987 on: August 04, 2014, 09:33:09 PM »

Bird should firesale the whole team, and try for Kevin Love. That cud put Indy over the top... (get rid of George Hill as your starting PG, lol) Theres no good teams in the East except for Miami and potentially Cleveland. K Love to Indiana would be great for the league.

David West and Hibbert for Love? makes sense except that Love would leave after one shitty year since theres nobody else there. so, shut up Tracer. Love is a cavalier, you just can't buy his jersey yet
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.

Tracer

« Reply #1988 on: August 04, 2014, 09:46:18 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

David West and Hibbert for Love? makes sense except that Love would leave after one shitty year since theres nobody else there. so, shut up Tracer. Love is a cavalier, you just can't buy his jersey yet
Roy, George Hill, and West. If there's one thing the Wolves need it's size and toughness. Love is not a Cavalier and probably never will be. He is a superstar not Lebrons sidekick.

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1989 on: August 05, 2014, 08:33:11 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Roy, George Hill, and West. If there's one thing the Wolves need it's size and toughness. Love is not a Cavalier and probably never will be. He is a superstar not Lebrons sidekick.
you shut your faggot mouth. hit me up on the 23rd when the trade becomes official

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h
« Reply #1990 on: August 05, 2014, 11:08:03 AM »
lol tracer u dumb
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

Tracer

« Reply #1991 on: August 05, 2014, 12:09:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]
you shut your faggot mouth. hit me up on the 23rd when the trade becomes official
You're not good in the thinking department. Remember, Cleveland is a shithole and no player wants to be in Ohio all winter. indiana isn't a marquis destination like NY either but atleast they have a coach and history of great basketball. 

@thewilleasley

« Reply #1992 on: August 05, 2014, 01:53:02 PM »
Tracer i know you're stupid and just like to say stupid things for the attention you so desperately seek but the Wolves owner already confirmed that Love wants to be traded to cleveland and that theres already a deal in place they're just waiting til Wiggins is eligible to traded at the end of this month. keep trying tho

dillanharp

« Reply #1993 on: August 05, 2014, 02:19:09 PM »
indiana isn't a marquis destination like NY either but atleast they have a coach and history of great basketball. 
It's not?

Tracer

« Reply #1994 on: August 05, 2014, 02:59:32 PM »
Tracer i know you're stupid and just like to say stupid things for the attention you so desperately seek but the Wolves owner already confirmed that Love wants to be traded to cleveland and that theres already a deal in place they're just waiting til Wiggins is eligible to traded at the end of this month. keep trying tho

Whatever happens Minnesota will probably blow it anyways, which this trade would be doing. Every team in the league wants Love they're just waiting for the best deal possible, it's the NBA maybe Love stays for 5 more years.

Who predicted SA to win the title, throughout and before the season started? Yall called me stupid then too, message me if you want another winner biiiiitch!

EARL***THE***PEARL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -114
  • MR.MADN3SSS LOVES YOU... NT MM
« Reply #1995 on: August 06, 2014, 02:13:43 PM »
Expand Quote
indiana isn't a marquis destination like NY either but atleast they have a coach and history of great basketball.? 
[close]
It's not?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1996 on: August 06, 2014, 08:37:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
indiana isn't a marquis destination like NY either but atleast they have a coach and history of great basketball.? 
[close]
It's not?

[close]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
glad someone else caught that misspell.

this guy has no bidness in indiana :

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Da$h
« Reply #1997 on: August 07, 2014, 08:18:32 AM »
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources--cavaliers-have-agreement-to-acquire-kevin-love--who-commits-to-staying-in-cleveland-054657392.html

According to woj Indy won't be having that "fire sale." 5 years 120 mil.

Seriously though what idiot would think that Kevin love would play on another team where he is the best guy on a losing team again.
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Da$h
« Reply #1998 on: August 07, 2014, 09:57:50 AM »

Tracer

« Reply #1999 on: August 07, 2014, 05:30:04 PM »
Oden can only mire at Joakims basketball career. Get that guy out of the league already his best years are behind him, which is pathetic because he's like... 26? Andrew Bynum syndrome, except bynum got paid.

It doesn't bother me if Love goes to cleveland, the East is beyond terrible. I still put Miami in the finals next year, Pat Reilly is god and Miami will always play the system. Its going to be awesome having Bosh as a major piece again, people forget but the guy is a franchise player on any other team.

carbonite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 490
    • frozen in carbonite avatar image

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Da$h
« Reply #2001 on: August 08, 2014, 10:43:12 AM »
if you feel no compassion for greg oden's story then you must be a fan of genocide.

EARL***THE***PEARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2002 on: August 12, 2014, 08:59:18 AM »
Toronto Raptors organization fined 25k because Drake mentioned KD coming to Toronto during OVO fest. That's pretty ridiculous.

@thewilleasley

« Reply #2003 on: August 12, 2014, 10:43:37 AM »
Toronto Raptors organization fined 25k because Drake mentioned KD coming to Toronto during OVO fest. That's pretty ridiculous.

Lmao what's crazy is that when I first saw reports that he did that a few days ago, the FIRST thing I thought was that he was getting fined for it. Drake actually has a position within the organization (I believe its brand ambassador or some shit) so technically he did violate the anti-tampering rules by trying to recruit him

vegan*shawn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -416
  • listen to Jawbreaker
« Reply #2004 on: August 13, 2014, 02:12:54 PM »
Love going to Cleveland. Cavs winning it all

Tracer

« Reply #2005 on: August 13, 2014, 02:18:56 PM »
You forgetting someting?

EARL***THE***PEARL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2006 on: August 13, 2014, 03:47:39 PM »

San Antonio would still beat them.

vegan*shawn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -416
  • listen to Jawbreaker
« Reply #2007 on: August 13, 2014, 04:16:30 PM »
We'll be seeing them in the finals next year!

Nick..

• Rep: 10
« Reply #2008 on: August 14, 2014, 06:27:31 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Lmao what's crazy is that when I first saw reports that he did that a few days ago, the FIRST thing I thought was that he was getting fined for it. Drake actually has a position within the organization (I believe its brand ambassador or some shit) so technically he did violate the anti-tampering rules by trying to recruit him
The #WeTheNorth thing during last year's playoffs, Drake was behind that. The NBA offered to drop the fine if they dropped Drake and they refused. $25k to either the Raptors or Drake is pocket change.

Tracer

« Reply #2009 on: August 14, 2014, 06:30:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
The #WeTheNorth thing during last year's playoffs, Drake was behind that. The NBA offered to drop the fine if they dropped Drake and they refused. $25k to either the Raptors or Drake is pocket change.
It's still pathetic what Drake did. It's like saying the Raptors can't build from within, and the team isn't good enough. That's your brand ambassador right there, awful.

Toronto was an 8 foot floater away from winning a series vs the highest payrolled team in NBA history. Drake can fuck off