Author Topic: The Deathwish Video  (Read 143742 times)

ZEBRA

Re: The Deathwish Video
« Reply #270 on: March 31, 2013, 10:41:01 AM »
Thanks a lot I SUCK! for giving away last part!!! FUCK!!!!!!  >:(

crailtapsill

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #271 on: March 31, 2013, 11:52:57 AM »
Expand Quote
All I wanna know is is there Antwaun footy?
[close]

nope not one trick

and lizard front nose slide the hollywood high 16 and was drinking again at the premiere

furby had a good but short part

and slash's last trick wasn't nose slide it was nose grind

and moose should have turned pro at least at the same time as john if not before him
my bet is it happened because moose doesn't hang out with all of them as much as john does
Shred did you miss twuans two tricks? I remember one being noseslide big heel on el camino shoot out ledge.  mooses ender was the back 360 on the 16 and it was perfect as can be, he also nollie flipped the same 15 greco nollie bs flipped. pretty sure he did hardflip bs tail varial heel out on a ledge. moose basically destroyed everything. Ellington big spin front boarded hollywood 12 and impossible the set. Neens heelflip over the burbank middle school 16 rail was the best heelflip ever captured on video, I liked it better then his ender which was varial heel over the same rail. Slashes cab front nose made the whole theater go ape shit...Jimmy Carlin was sitting in front of me and went shirtless right when the video started, pretty fucking rad.

pizza bitch

• Rep: 129
  • mhmmmmmmmm
« Reply #272 on: March 31, 2013, 12:05:34 PM »
ellington also did an insane bigspin front nose slide on that white glendale hubba

zoltan

« Reply #273 on: March 31, 2013, 12:12:43 PM »
ok why the fuck didnt moose go pro?

nobody cares about moose. Jon Dickson is on some next level shit and should have been pro years ago

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #274 on: March 31, 2013, 01:08:02 PM »
for sure. i find it hard to give a shit about moose no matter what he does. also, hardflip backtail varial heel sounds awful, but ill reserve judgement. cant wait for ellington, i was kinda worried he wasnt gonna have a part

zoltan

« Reply #275 on: March 31, 2013, 01:13:04 PM »
for sure. i find it hard to give a shit about moose no matter what he does. also, hardflip backtail varial heel sounds awful, but ill reserve judgement. cant wait for ellington, i was kinda worried he wasnt gonna have a part

yeah i mean obviously moose is really good, but is just very bland. he is just another powell/bones kid who is really gnarly but nobody cares about him. I heard ellingtons part is really sick, cant wait to see what slash has

RaptorJesus

• Rep: 41
  • raptor jesus died for your homeostasis
« Reply #276 on: March 31, 2013, 01:18:38 PM »
i wonder if it has already been bootlegged

Sondor

• Rep: 60
« Reply #277 on: March 31, 2013, 01:32:12 PM »

darkslideoftheforce

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -24
« Reply #278 on: March 31, 2013, 01:49:50 PM »
How's the skating / hijinx ratio this time?

Did everyone have full parts?

Soundtrack spoilers?

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 913
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #279 on: March 31, 2013, 02:01:46 PM »
Dickson already had pro sideburns, now he has his own pro board. Word.

JARVISblow

« Reply #280 on: March 31, 2013, 02:13:37 PM »
Video is seriously fucked up. One of the gnarliest videos I have ever seen. Greco had probably one of the craziest parts, I think a lot of people are going to be surprised by how much shit he does in that part. Moose is a straight tech wizard, and gets buck as fuck. Slash really does a full cab to nosegrind down clipper, Ellingtons part is classic, so awesome. Everyone killed it, loved Furbys part, Antwaun has a few tricks in his part, no complaints throughout the whole video. Filming, editing, music, everything was so damn good

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #281 on: March 31, 2013, 02:36:07 PM »
I'm not hearing nearly enough about Erik Ellington or Lizard King. What's up with Pat Rumney or that Kirby kid? Did Aleks Lewandoski edit this?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 02:46:36 PM by frank gerwer's nose »
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

frankwinslow

• Rep: 4
« Reply #282 on: March 31, 2013, 02:37:31 PM »
Greco's part should of been ender. it was seriously insane.

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -274
« Reply #283 on: March 31, 2013, 02:52:52 PM »

My god that made me hate Shane Heyl even more.
What a knob.

MattMacker

• Rep: -10
  • wat
« Reply #284 on: March 31, 2013, 02:53:58 PM »

Honeslty i had to skip forward everytime Shane came on... so fucking annoying..I literally couldn't be friend with someone that annoying lol..

http://www.lyricshall.com/lyrics/Lil+Wayne/Hello/

didn't know where to post this just downloading lil wayne's new album and WTF is this shit?! my god

Morty Seinfeld

« Reply #285 on: March 31, 2013, 03:06:16 PM »
Greco's part should of been ender. it was seriously insane.

I need details.

MeanestCleanestPenis

• Rep: 40
« Reply #286 on: March 31, 2013, 03:47:52 PM »
Can't wait for greco's part and antwuans 2 tricks!

Expand Quote

[close]

What a knob.

Fuck this guy! One of the worst in skateboarding!

BRIX SKWIKZ

« Reply #287 on: March 31, 2013, 03:48:44 PM »
i wonder if it has already been bootlegged

::)

itellyouthis

• Rep: -2
« Reply #288 on: March 31, 2013, 03:51:44 PM »
any music spoilers?

JARVISblow

« Reply #289 on: March 31, 2013, 03:53:28 PM »
I'm not hearing nearly enough about Erik Ellington or Lizard King. What's up with Pat Rumney or that Kirby kid? Did Aleks Lewandoski edit this?

Kirby and Rumney didn't have parts, which was the only thing I can say I was bummed on cause I was looking forward to both of em.  Lizard King had first part and it was fucked, He had some crazy stuff, one foot front board a big hubba, front nose the hollywood 16, and on that ditch spot that Colin Provost had the Emerica front blunt ad, he did wallie up to nosemanual and dropped back in, a lot of crazy lines too. Ellington really came through too. Sick lines, the classic big spin, bigspin front board shuv on a rail, pressure flip the library gap, hardflipped the tripple set in LA and switch flip front lip a rail. They both had a lot of other crazy shit too its hard to to take all that in at a premiere.

In the credits it said filmed by Aleks Lewandoski and edited by Jon Miner and Dennis Martin and a few other people. Stoked Miner worked on this video, so you know its good.

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 913
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #290 on: March 31, 2013, 03:57:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

What a knob.
[close]

I too find him to be annoying most of the time, but he can be funny and from the 'twuan epicly later'd he seemed real laidback and down to earth. Seems like he is doing the best job of staying sober and having fun with skateboarding still, which you can't really hate on. He also comes out with more footy then half of your favorite pros.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #291 on: March 31, 2013, 04:02:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

What a knob.
[close]

[close]

I too find him to be annoying most of the time, but he can be funny and from the 'twuan epicly later'd he seemed real laidback and down to earth. Seems like he is doing the best job of staying sober and having fun with skateboarding still, which you can't really hate on. He also comes out with more footy then half of your favorite pros.

Dude almost always tries to put on a act for the cameras for the kids or something . When he is his normal self he seems quite inteligent and nice guy to be around

dr jekyl and mr hyde type of situation

nino brown

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1416
  • only nerds kook people
« Reply #292 on: March 31, 2013, 04:02:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

What a knob.
[close]

[close]

I too find him to be annoying most of the time, but he can be funny and from the 'twuan epicly later'd he seemed real laidback and down to earth. Seems like he is doing the best job of staying sober and having fun with skateboarding still, which you can't really hate on. He also comes out with more noseslides then half of your favorite pros.

shred420

• Rep: -25
« Reply #293 on: March 31, 2013, 04:04:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
All I wanna know is is there Antwaun footy?
[close]

nope not one trick

and lizard front nose slide the hollywood high 16 and was drinking again at the premiere

furby had a good but short part

and slash's last trick wasn't nose slide it was nose grind

and moose should have turned pro at least at the same time as john if not before him
my bet is it happened because moose doesn't hang out with all of them as much as john does
[close]
Shred did you miss twuans two tricks? I remember one being noseslide big heel on el camino shoot out ledge.� mooses ender was the back 360 on the 16 and it was perfect as can be, he also nollie flipped the same 15 greco nollie bs flipped. pretty sure he did hardflip bs tail varial heel out on a ledge. moose basically destroyed everything. Ellington big spin front boarded hollywood 12 and impossible the set. Neens heelflip over the burbank middle school 16 rail was the best heelflip ever captured on video, I liked it better then his ender which was varial heel over the same rail. Slashes cab front nose made the whole theater go ape shit...Jimmy Carlin was sitting in front of me and went shirtless right when the video started, pretty fucking rad.

I wanted it to be a surprise haha

Carrolls Chesthairs

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
  • HANNIBAL!!
« Reply #294 on: March 31, 2013, 04:12:13 PM »
haven't been this stoked on a baker/deathwish video since baker 3. Psyched.

shred420

• Rep: -25
« Reply #295 on: March 31, 2013, 04:15:56 PM »
any music spoilers?

greco skates to slayer and it was amazing.

and he darkslides a handrail

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #296 on: March 31, 2013, 04:16:28 PM »
so Dickson has last part actually? I'm surprised by that, especially since no ones said a trick of his that stood out in here yet
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

frankwinslow

« Reply #297 on: March 31, 2013, 04:53:55 PM »
Expand Quote
any music spoilers?
[close]

greco skates to slayer and it was amazing.

and he darkslides a handrail

switch darkslide

frankwinslow

« Reply #298 on: March 31, 2013, 04:56:19 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Kirby and Rumney didn't have parts, which was the only thing I can say I was bummed on cause I was looking forward to both of em.  Lizard King had first part and it was fucked, He had some crazy stuff, one foot front board a big hubba, front nose the hollywood 16, and on that ditch spot that Colin Provost had the Emerica front blunt ad, he did wallie up to nosemanual and dropped back in, a lot of crazy lines too. Ellington really came through too. Sick lines, the classic big spin, bigspin front board shuv on a rail, pressure flip the library gap, hardflipped the tripple set in LA and switch flip front lip a rail. They both had a lot of other crazy shit too its hard to to take all that in at a premiere.

In the credits it said filmed by Aleks Lewandoski and edited by Jon Miner and Dennis Martin and a few other people. Stoked Miner worked on this video, so you know its good.

Rumney and Kirby's parts are going on the DVD. Pat had knee surgery and been hurt for the last year and Kirby just put out that shepdawgs part so didnt have alot of footage. They are going to make like an introducing thing with whatever footage they have on the DVD.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 04:59:43 PM by frankwinslow »

Elijah Chandler

• Rep: -15
  • i'm feelin it
« Reply #299 on: March 31, 2013, 05:08:20 PM »
So DID-half of the Pig Wood/Hellrose crew make cameos. or can i wait 3 more years for more Richie Belton, j roy and Dj chavez footy
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 03:45:30 PM by Elijah Chandler »