Author Topic: Post UPCOMING/RECENT NIKE SB shoe releases thread  (Read 1732148 times)

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 471
Re: Post UPCOMING/RECENT NIKE SB shoe releases thread
« Reply #11670 on: November 14, 2020, 02:27:15 PM »

why even put SB under the Nike.

Sb dunks are slightly different than regular dunks, namely puffy tongue

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1175
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #11673 on: November 15, 2020, 08:46:13 PM »
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 471
« Reply #11674 on: November 15, 2020, 08:52:40 PM »

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #11675 on: November 15, 2020, 08:57:09 PM »
Youíre right. I though they are the new ďmapleĒ color but you can tell they are the reverse Reese Forbes shoe with the dark and light brown. As well as the same colored midsole.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGVm_UJp-y8/?igshid=lnq0hzgoxac6

Deekay

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #11676 on: November 16, 2020, 03:59:29 AM »

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 794
  • Has anybody seen Sponge Harris?
« Reply #11677 on: November 16, 2020, 06:39:04 AM »
If they're orange labels I don't think they do raffles for those. You just lose by not being the first person in line or the first person to use a bot to buy them all.

hobochimp

• Rep: -1
« Reply #11678 on: November 16, 2020, 08:06:16 AM »
If they're orange labels I don't think they do raffles for those. You just lose by not being the first person in line or the first person to use a bot to buy them all.

If only that was the case. From my experience 2020 orange label is either raffle or they just slip right through the cracks never to be seen

jay_nev

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 190
« Reply #11679 on: November 16, 2020, 08:18:04 AM »
Kader on

Deekay

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #11680 on: November 16, 2020, 08:53:43 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

If only that was the case. From my experience 2020 orange label is either raffle or they just slip right through the cracks never to be seen

Same here. Usually when an orange label pack is announced, the dunks either gets raffled or just doesn't come out.

Fat Tony

« Reply #11681 on: November 18, 2020, 05:21:40 AM »
Baltic Blue blazers dropped on Nike
https://www.nike.com/t/sb-zoom-blazer-mid-skate-shoe-qX3MZV/864349-400?cid=4942550&cp=usns_aff_nike_content_PID_7971987_SOLELINKS+MARKETING+INC&cjevent=a8a5703c1d0e11eb80ee01c00a240614
only 9.5, 10, 11

Has anyone seen these release anywhere else? Nike is the only place Iíve seen and they sold out in a few days. Really want these.

thefriscokid

• Rep: -4
« Reply #11682 on: November 18, 2020, 10:00:18 AM »
Did the Dunk Mid Freshwaters ever actually drop? Mightve spaced out and missed it but I only see sponsored people skating them
two times

kook1234

• Rep: -6
« Reply #11683 on: November 18, 2020, 10:10:39 AM »
Did the Dunk Mid Freshwaters ever actually drop? Mightve spaced out and missed it but I only see sponsored people skating them
the only place in the US they dropped was Seattle. I know they dropped like normal in EU tho.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 61
« Reply #11684 on: November 18, 2020, 10:12:48 AM »

I like these, can't wait to lose the raffle!

I very much like these too...love that color

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal

Ilya Oblomov

« Reply #11686 on: November 21, 2020, 01:49:15 PM »
Leave it to Nike to make the most awful color ways. Fuck them for this disgusting shit. And fuck you for buying them.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 392
« Reply #11687 on: November 21, 2020, 07:45:16 PM »
Leave it to Nike to make the most awful color ways. Fuck them for this disgusting shit. And fuck you for buying them.

Itís funny that you think we buy them.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

Ilya Oblomov

« Reply #11688 on: November 22, 2020, 05:17:46 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Itís funny that you think we buy them.

I'm using "you" as a catch all for anyone who buys them  :)

kike

• Rep: 7
« Reply #11689 on: November 22, 2020, 12:43:49 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
the only place in the US they dropped was Seattle. I know they dropped like normal in EU tho.

Funny that you ask about the freshwaters, found them yesterday on a Nike store, lots of sizes available. Still don't know if I'm gonna skate them, they look too nice.

hobochimp

« Reply #11690 on: November 22, 2020, 01:28:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Funny that you ask about the freshwaters, found them yesterday on a Nike store, lots of sizes available. Still don't know if I'm gonna skate them, they look too nice.

Wow that is unreal luck. Would love to get a pair of those to skate

DirtyBurger

• Rep: 81
« Reply #11691 on: November 22, 2020, 02:54:03 PM »
I'm getting onion rings with dipping sauces vibes from that left shoe
Anyone remember tech deck dudes?

thefriscokid

• Rep: -4
« Reply #11692 on: November 22, 2020, 06:48:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

Wow that is unreal luck. Would love to get a pair of those to skate

Goddamnit I cant find them anywhere, if you find a 9.5 I will honestly pay you for a pair
two times

hobochimp

« Reply #11694 on: November 22, 2020, 11:51:38 PM »
https://www.instagram.com/p/CH2CIhwslTh/?igshid=m52b81djgrcw

Not gonna lie I am actually super into these. Iíve always liked some wild colorways on a classic silhouette like the dunk. Itís funny to me that colorways that would be super weird and probably sell poorly are now the most sought after. Take the chunky dunky for example

Frank

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 349
« Reply #11695 on: November 23, 2020, 01:47:49 AM »

Not gonna lie I am actually super into these. Iíve always liked some wild colorways on a classic silhouette like the dunk. Itís funny to me that colorways that would be super weird and probably sell poorly are now the most sought after. Take the chunky dunky for example

they are only sought after because the quantitiy is low and even access is limited, making them more a prestige object than something of real use. for some it's an investment to flip. i'd say probably 2 or 3 out of 10 buyers of these shoe actually wear them at any point, and then it's to flex and not as an everyday shoe. for the others the shoe is a collectors item/potential flipping object. so i'd say it's irrelevant to 70% how the shoe looks. which means nike can basically go as crazy as they want. no one ever wanted a pair of shoes like this and whoever designed these probably giggled his ass off while doing so and enjoying his cocaine breakfast as i am writing this.

hobochimp

« Reply #11696 on: November 23, 2020, 08:59:16 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

they are only sought after because the quantitiy is low and even access is limited, making them more a prestige object than something of real use. for some it's an investment to flip. i'd say probably 2 or 3 out of 10 buyers of these shoe actually wear them at any point, and then it's to flex and not as an everyday shoe. for the others the shoe is a collectors item/potential flipping object. so i'd say it's irrelevant to 70% how the shoe looks. which means nike can basically go as crazy as they want. no one ever wanted a pair of shoes like this and whoever designed these probably giggled his ass off while doing so and enjoying his cocaine breakfast as i am writing this.

I absolutely agree. The sneaker game has been absolutely ruined by everyone who thinks theyíre gonna get rich off flipping shoes. Itís really a shame that the few people like me who enjoy the wild colorways and would actually wear them are also financially responsible enough to know better than pay resell and end up just not getting the shoes. Not to mention that these are skate shoes meant to be skated in and destroyed not put on the shelf to never be touched :(

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 794
  • Has anybody seen Sponge Harris?
« Reply #11698 on: November 23, 2020, 11:36:15 AM »
That toebox stitching is fucking awful

jerrygurneyscream

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1
« Reply #11699 on: November 23, 2020, 12:09:50 PM »
I was just thinking "damn dunks are starting to look like racecars"

Then I saw the post of the dunk colorway based off a racecar
It's only your local kook jock surfers who rag on bodyboarders, everyone else knows they charge.