Author Topic: Ok Cupid  (Read 65001 times)

Laban Fetus

Re: Ok Cupid
« Reply #270 on: July 30, 2013, 11:31:57 AM »
Does a girl putting down "casual sex" in her profile mean she's insane or can I just take that as an entry point? I've already got her phone number and am gonna make something happen this week. Seems like it's gonna be an easy peel

max power

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #271 on: July 30, 2013, 11:46:03 AM »
Does a girl putting down "casual sex" in her profile mean she's insane or can I just take that as an entry point? I've already got her phone number and am gonna make something happen this week. Seems like it's gonna be an easy peel
double wrap your rascal

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #272 on: July 30, 2013, 11:47:34 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
double wrap your rascal

fuck it #yolo #college #wwjd

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #273 on: July 30, 2013, 11:53:49 AM »

Buzz Killington

• Rep: -12
« Reply #274 on: July 31, 2013, 02:27:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
ok so i made a profile for the lulz

need a tip tho

do you guys fill out those match questions shit?

[close]

Ya you don't have to really do more than 20 if you don't want to.  At least answer enough so you won't get heavily religious chicks in your search results or chicks who are looking for just looking for a bro they can watch the game with.  Unless you're into that.
[close]

those match questions determine what kind of matches you get. its easy to do a lot if you go to a girls page & look at her shit, then answer the questions you find interesting. it'll only show her answer if you answer that same question yourself so thatll sorta motivate you do fill em out more. it definitely helps you get more compatible matches though.

for sure, thanks.

but uhh yeah i live in a fairly small town and there's some seemingly rad/cute girls on here. where do they hide?? would way rather meet them around town instead of the internet but that's 2k13 for ya i guess

Carrolls Chesthairs

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
  • HANNIBAL!!
« Reply #275 on: August 04, 2013, 07:44:02 PM »
got a message from this girl :
http://une--autre.tumblr.com/
http://une-autre-personal.tumblr.com/

she posts gifs of herself naked so I figure I'd pass them on
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 06:50:52 PM by Carrolls Chesthairs »

neko

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #276 on: August 05, 2013, 09:37:11 AM »
got a message from this girl :http://une--autre.tumblr.com/

Looks crazy, but you gotta hit that.

few123456789

• Rep: -87
« Reply #277 on: August 05, 2013, 11:35:10 AM »

Some things are just not worth the risk.  Just get a blow job and finish without a polite warning, then leave before you're ready to go again.  Maybe she'll let you film it.

Laban Fetus

« Reply #278 on: August 05, 2013, 11:43:27 AM »
Ok, so I've been doing the texting thing and it's getting kind of strange. Maybe I'm just afraid of her getting attached but this girl lied about where she lived (listed as the town over from mine) for some reason but actually lives further up north and says she'll take the bus down which isn't really in my ballpark. It would've been one thing to meet up with me personally in my town and get to know each other over time but this Catfish scenario is very unappealing. She's obviously real cause of her Facebook and is decent looking in a goony birdish type way but ehhh...

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #279 on: August 05, 2013, 12:33:28 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Some things are just not worth the risk.  Just get a blow job and finish without a polite warning, then leave before you're ready to go again.  Maybe she'll let you film it.

i thought she was pretty sexy until i saw the slit wrist pic.

would, but wouldnt call again.

EPetrov

• Rep: -30
« Reply #280 on: August 06, 2013, 12:03:28 PM »
dude, she cute

Carrolls Chesthairs

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
  • HANNIBAL!!
« Reply #281 on: August 06, 2013, 06:53:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I'm not really down with septum piercings at all.. but I did message back. I'll let you guys know if anything else amusing happens.

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
« Reply #282 on: August 06, 2013, 08:00:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

more of an upper forearm cut. just a lil somethin for the blog

iSk84thechicas

• Rep: -47
  • Thats right - Her AND her cousin
« Reply #283 on: August 16, 2013, 08:58:25 PM »
I guess it's my turn to share my tale.

A few years back I was smack dab in the middle of a sizable dry spell so I figured I'd give OKCupid a shot upon the recommendation of a close friend.  I started out by laying low, lurking, and waiting for girls to message me.  Rookie mistake.  I finally get a message from what appears to be a fairly attractive girl that lives 15 minutes away and we get to talking.  After a few days I decide to give her a shot.  I picked her up at the mall one Saturday night and was immediately shocked and appalled.  Little did I know, this girl was working the angles better than a Geometry teacher.  I was anticipating a little chub but this girl was a large Marge. About 5'7" and pushing 200 pounds.  I was upset and initially wanted to drive away, but I figured it was too late and I could at least try to get one of those infamous fat girl blowjobs out of this shitty deal.  We make chit-chat as I drive back to her neighborhood.  I ask if we can go back to her place and she says "definitely not.  I don't even have my own room."  Fuck.  I drive to a closed off beach so I can smoke some weed with her and take my mind off of how shitty this meet-up is going.  We take a few bowl hits when another car pulls into the lot. Cops.  FUUUUUUUCK.  Luckily for me, I have the tact and diplomacy of an Ambassador to a foreign country, so before the cop can even say a word or get out of the car I roll down my window and ask if we shouldn't be there. He turns out to be really cool and tells us that we have to go somewhere else. Nice.  After that we just ended up parking on the side of her house, finishing the bowl, and started making out.  I had her titties out (they were decent fat girl tits, I'll give her that much) and went to unzip my pants.  I whipped it out, but she refused citing that she didn't feel comfortable being so close to her house.  She told me she was supposed to go to a party about 30 minutes away and that if I went with her she'd take me into the bathroom and do it there.  Lord knows I wasn't trying to be seen out in public with her, so I said I had to call it an early night and that we'd hang out again another time.  On the way back home I got a bunch of texts from her about how I'm "such a sweetheart" and how she couldn't wait to hang out again.  I immediately deleted her number and didn't look back.  The next morning I wake up to a message with the pictures below attached.  After that I focused my account and lamented the errors of my ways.  So long, fatty.

repost those fucking pics

-"...Because we all know if Baker were Guns N Roses, Braydon would be Steven Adler..."

- "When I'm not getting laid , I'm hauling myself down a 5 flat 5....Time to man up son!"

ChewyPoo

• Rep: -5
« Reply #284 on: August 17, 2013, 01:16:29 AM »
Bout to get on this shit, Just messaged this girl she's 18 im 19, she looks cute

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/BeguilingSmile?cf=profile_similar

iSk84thechicas

• Rep: -47
  • Thats right - Her AND her cousin
« Reply #285 on: August 17, 2013, 01:21:47 AM »
Bout to get on this shit, Just messaged this girl she's 18 im 19, she looks cute

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/BeguilingSmile?cf=profile_similar

Godspeed Chewy

-"...Because we all know if Baker were Guns N Roses, Braydon would be Steven Adler..."

- "When I'm not getting laid , I'm hauling myself down a 5 flat 5....Time to man up son!"

ChewyPoo

« Reply #286 on: August 17, 2013, 01:25:14 AM »
Cheers g, gunna test my luck on this aswell.

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/coucoushka?cf=regular

you guys are pretty lucky with being in bigger cities, way more cheeks to choose from/hit up.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #287 on: August 17, 2013, 03:44:52 PM »
So I met up with that girl. Wasn't feeling her overall, but she was quite the um...friendly girl. Although I really wasn't into her I walked her home just because I'm a gentleman. We awkwardly stood there and she basically gave me a cue to go for it, and despite not liking her, I was thinking with my prostate and leaned in and kissed her. She invited me in, but I had already decided I wanted to catch BART home and it was about 30 minutes from shutting down. I told her that, and before long it turned into me getting a blowjob on the front stoop of her apartment complete with an intense rimming...she had one hell of a tongue. Tomorrow I'm supposed to hang out with a likeable hottie who probably won't be rimming me on her front doorstep, but that's ok.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Thrillho

• Rep: 133
« Reply #288 on: August 17, 2013, 10:13:59 PM »

Just waiting for her to hit me up for that Netflix date.

DJSoftspot

• Rep: 0
« Reply #289 on: August 17, 2013, 11:30:28 PM »
That's one old lookin 18 year old

weedpop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 308
« Reply #290 on: August 17, 2013, 11:57:35 PM »
I was thinking with my prostate

Fuck. I'm dying over here.

Gip, have you ever thought about starting a matchmaking site for fellow anal play-lovers? Seem like there's a pretty big (ass)hole in the market right now. Maybe you could call it 'prostatedate.com' or something similar. GAY could be honorary admin.

« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 12:01:31 AM by weedpop »

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #291 on: August 18, 2013, 07:13:39 PM »
Can you post the picture of the rim girl so we all know who to stay away from?
Why would you want to stay away from a girl who could make your prostate burst with her tongue?

oh right, that whole thing where she stuck her tongue in my asshole first. Don't worry, she ain't Texan
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

ChewyPoo

« Reply #292 on: August 18, 2013, 11:32:20 PM »
I also hit up this 32 year old cause im kinda into older chicks and thought it would be hilarious...

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/bettycious?cf=recently_visited

I dont know, im not expectin a reply from her but im down to smash it.

Thrillho

• Rep: 133
« Reply #293 on: August 19, 2013, 01:14:01 AM »

Mundungus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
  • ∆∆∆
« Reply #294 on: August 19, 2013, 11:56:11 PM »
So I met up with that girl. Wasn't feeling her overall, but she was quite the um...friendly girl. Although I really wasn't into her I walked her home just because I'm a gentleman. We awkwardly stood there and she basically gave me a cue to go for it, and despite not liking her, I was thinking with my prostate and leaned in and kissed her. She invited me in, but I had already decided I wanted to catch BART home and it was about 30 minutes from shutting down. I told her that, and before long it turned into me getting a blowjob on the front stoop of her apartment complete with an intense rimming...she had one hell of a tongue. Tomorrow I'm supposed to hang out with a likeable hottie who probably won't be rimming me on her front doorstep, but that's ok.

thinking w/ your prostate?? amazing

Screwed this girl through OKC last weekend and it was alright. We planned to meet to smoke a blunt which turned into boning in about 10 mins.

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • sup breh
« Reply #295 on: August 20, 2013, 06:33:40 AM »
gf and I are on a break, so we both made OKC profiles. This shit is kind of fun, honestly. Met one lady about 5 years older than me, had some drinks, got along really well, and at the end she said "well, I promised myself I wouldn't fuck you on the first date, so come over tomorrow afternoon" and we ended up boning the rest of the day. She sent me a text the day after saying "I feel like I just ran a marathon," which made me feel rad. Basically this site is fucking awesome for my self confidence.

Did have one weird brony girl who was creeping hard, literally talking about kids the first day she had my number. She texted me one day and said "My armpit hair is now died bright red" which was when I stopped wanting to see her tits.
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

The Human Condom

• Rep: 45
  • Free condoms! Free condoms from The Human Condom.
    • : /skeɪt/ avatar image
« Reply #296 on: August 21, 2013, 04:06:11 AM »
Just deactivated my HowAboutWe account.  I signed up after reading about it in this thread, but I don't recommend it.  There were some good looking girls on it, but there's almost no way to contact them without having to sign up for an expensive subscription.  I had a handful of responses and it was temping, but there's no way I'm paying between 40 and 80 bucks just to read a reply.  It seems like a good idea just to be about setting up dates, but it's poorly executed.

Will Easley

« Reply #297 on: September 04, 2013, 06:02:32 PM »
ok now that im phoenix the real fun begins! met this girl I've been texting for a few weeks now and was excited to meet her, but unfortunately that shit just didnt live up to the hype. she's hot & has good wits but she's just too much of a pessimist and doesnt really have much of an artistic side so i just dont see us meshing all that well. not sexual at all either, like not even in a joking playful way. were both into fashion n shit and she really wanted to show me around this big ass mall in scottsdale. we were going through stores n whatnot and i bought some things that i really liked but was bummed because i didnt like shit like "trendy" denim vests or wasn't in the mood for buying overpriced long sleeve button ups & sweaters when its fucking 106 degrees outside. I did buy some blank T's, pants, and some nice sunglasses and I was hyped on em, but i thought it was rude as fuck of her to call me "boring" for "only buying 5 things" despite the the fact that she didnt buy shit for herself and I'd actually spent a sizable amount of money. like who the fuck OPENLY complains about some shit like that? i dunno man, i was hyped on her at first but that was just a big ass turn off to me. when I saw shit starting to go downhill i tried to get her to sit down somewhere so we can just chat it up (really where i work best) but no she INSISTED that we keep going, only to start complaining about how "its boring to watch other people shop". i love me some white girls but not high-strung uppity ones. she seems like the type that doesnt really get black people either. not like in a racist way but just like the typical white person who never hangs around black people.  im not gonna fuck with her unless she hits me first and ill see if she can win me over for another date, but nah man, that shit was whack.

luckily i just recently got the number of a 24 year old financial advisor who seems really interested in me & promising so well see what that leads to. in the meantime im gonna continue to fuck around on OKC and set up some more dates. shit is like a playground for me and the fact that ive moved to an entirely new area in a big city environment just gives me extra motivation. ill do my best to keep this thread alive!

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 319
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #298 on: September 04, 2013, 06:34:03 PM »
Damn.....yea'll make this shit sound super fun. Wish this was around in my 20's. If I ever break up from my girl, I am going full person on this shit.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #299 on: September 05, 2013, 04:23:55 AM »
Damn.....yea'll make this shit sound super fun. Wish this was around in my 20's. If I ever break up from my girl, I am going full person on this shit.

Ill be trying this soon , you can live vicariously through me !