Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1739548 times)

Mundungus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
  • ∆∆∆
Re: real confessions
« Reply #3450 on: May 13, 2012, 12:00:24 PM »
just find a god'amn hobo.  theyll buy you a fifth of kentucky deluxe, for a shooter or two of course.  your recomended doasge to get drunk would probably be a fifth of kentucky deluxe for your head.  finest bourbon youll find.

Yeah drink a 5th. That might get you buzzed.

Archie Bunker

• Rep: 17
  • I've got the juice now
« Reply #3451 on: May 13, 2012, 05:27:08 PM »
and make sure it's kentucky deluxe.  it gets you the drunkest without giving you any sort of hangover.  the cheaper the better
Bitch I'm 'bout it 'bout it

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65214
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #3452 on: May 15, 2012, 10:24:00 AM »
My gf's little sister always manages to unintentionally flash me while I am minding my own business almost every time she stays with us...Not looking to, but Would.

Unbridled Technical Precision

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -329
  • C.H.Z.
« Reply #3453 on: May 15, 2012, 10:31:11 AM »
My gf's little sister always manages to unintentionally flash me while I am minding my own business almost every time she stays with us...Not looking to, but Would.

if you would, then you shall...

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #3454 on: May 15, 2012, 11:07:02 AM »
wait, you thought a vasectomy was getting your balls cut off and you still wanted one?

I'm crying...from the laughter.

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3455 on: May 15, 2012, 12:37:18 PM »
How does one do that unintentionally?

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #3456 on: May 15, 2012, 01:15:10 PM »

I work around tons of hot females in an area of the city with tons of hot females.  Would but shall not.  I have an amazing three-year old.  I'm going to do anything that might fuck up her life.

Wearing short shorts without underwear, and/or not getting dressed in the bathroom with the door shut when you are staying at someone's little NYC apartment.

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3457 on: May 15, 2012, 01:53:40 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I work around tons of hot females in an area of the city with tons of hot females.?  Would but shall not.?  I have an amazing three-year old.?  I'm going to do anything that might fuck up her life.

Expand Quote
[close]

Wearing short shorts without underwear, and/or not getting dressed in the bathroom with the door shut when you are staying at someone's little NYC apartment.

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #3458 on: May 15, 2012, 03:35:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

I work around tons of hot females in an area of the city with tons of hot females.?  Would but shall not.?  I have an amazing three-year old.?  I'm going to do anything that might fuck up her life.

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

While having a stable, happy, two-parent household is by no means a guarantee of a person growing up to be a stable, happy, well adjusted adult, it doesn't hurt. Her mom and I are good together, no need to be fooling around. The little one is the best thing that ever happened to me.

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 383
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3459 on: May 15, 2012, 03:38:03 PM »
The joke was you left out a "not."

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #3460 on: May 15, 2012, 05:13:41 PM »
That is fucked up.  I didn't even notice, even with it bolded.

gutterhead.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -15
« Reply #3461 on: May 15, 2012, 11:13:41 PM »
that's hilarious, hahaha!

Here's my real confession..
I've been with my girlfriend for 4 years, been really good friends with her for 10. We have a mutual friend, who at one point in time was my closest friends (a girl). She texts me often and we go out to eat and stuff, which has been going on for a while with nothing bad at all. Here it gets interesting. One night the other weekend, she calls me up at 3 AM saying she's outside my place and needs to crash, of course, I let her in. Shit goes down, we fuck, and i feel like shit. We wake up and i'm freaking out, she gets dressed and leaves only saying "I can keep a secret if you can." Should i come clean to my girlfriend? Should i take it to my grave? I dont want to fuck shit up, cause the girl i'm with may easily be the girl i spend the rest of my life with.

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #3462 on: May 16, 2012, 12:12:41 AM »

I've been with my girlfriend for 4 years, been really good friends with her for 10. We have a mutual friend, who at one point in time was my closest friends (a girl). She texts me often and we go out to eat and stuff, which has been going on for a while with nothing bad at all. Here it gets interesting. One night the other weekend, she calls me up at 3 AM saying she's outside my place and needs to crash, of course, I let her in. Shit goes down, we fuck, and i feel like shit. We wake up and i'm freaking out, she gets dressed and leaves only saying "I can keep a secret if you can." Should i come clean to my girlfriend? Should i take it to my grave? I dont want to fuck shit up, cause the girl i'm with may easily be the girl i spend the rest of my life with.

Don't say anything, never ever!

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3463 on: May 16, 2012, 07:29:41 AM »

Why'd you do it?

Greg Ostertag

• Rep: 47
  • Trabajo sucio
« Reply #3464 on: May 16, 2012, 01:28:07 PM »
Just spend the rest of your life with both of them. You've got a Cult Leader's Starter Kit, my dude.
Cold Ghengis

trannies and mannies

« Reply #3465 on: May 16, 2012, 05:40:55 PM »
Tell your girlfriend you were practicing some new sex moves on the other girl that will intensify your sex lives. She will be curious and want to fuck you right there. Its a win win.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 07:19:48 PM by trannies and mannies »

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #3466 on: May 16, 2012, 07:07:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Why'd you do it?
[close]

Kinda think you are fucked . Either tell her and hope for the best . Or live with it and hope your guilt ( if you have some ) wont eat you up until you turn into a mad man with a sniper rifle in a church tower

gutterhead.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -15
« Reply #3467 on: May 16, 2012, 10:43:13 PM »
For those asking why I did it.. She crawled into my bed while I was sleeping/half asleep and started making out with me, that's fucking entrapment right there. As for an update... I've decided i want to tell her, it's just a matter of figuring out how.

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #3468 on: May 17, 2012, 12:06:21 AM »
damn gutterhead that sounds like a lil situation right there but real talk i can respect yo honesty in wanting to tell her. both options can work perfectly or totally fail so really at the end of the day you just gotta follow your gut. now that i think about it telling her probably the only option where you have at least some control over the outcome

-you could not tell her & hope you get over your guilt and move on as everything stays the same, but that can fuck you over big time if your girl finds out somehow. "secrets" are often revealed over time so really its up to chance

-coming clean and telling her could work but you'd have to hit a fucking home run on that explanation & apology, and you can definitely expect the relationship between the 2 girls to change drastically whether she forgives you or not.

if you feel like telling her is the right thing to do then you should definitely do but make sure that explanation is extremely good! if this was skyrim yo speechcraft would need to be up in the 90's to pull this off my nigga, make sure you come prepared. the sooner the better too cuz you never know when that little secret may come out

excuse my over-analysis im on some extra high shit just tryna help someone out. good luck fam!

Bronson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #3469 on: May 17, 2012, 07:09:15 AM »
damn gutterhead that sounds like a lil situation right there but real talk i can respect yo honesty in wanting to tell her. both options can work perfectly or totally fail so really at the end of the day you just gotta follow your gut. now that i think about it telling her probably the only option where you have at least some control over the outcome

-you could not tell her & hope you get over your guilt and move on as everything stays the same, but that can fuck you over big time if your girl finds out somehow. "secrets" are often revealed over time so really its up to chance

-coming clean and telling her could work but you'd have to hit a fucking home run on that explanation & apology, and you can definitely expect the relationship between the 2 girls to change drastically whether she forgives you or not.

if you feel like telling her is the right thing to do then you should definitely do but make sure that explanation is extremely good! if this was skyrim yo speechcraft would need to be up in the 90's to pull this off my nigga, make sure you come prepared. the sooner the better too cuz you never know when that little secret may come out

excuse my over-analysis im on some extra high shit just tryna help someone out. good luck fam!

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 383
« Reply #3470 on: May 17, 2012, 07:32:43 AM »
PRISONER'S DILEMMA!

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #3471 on: May 17, 2012, 06:52:24 PM »
tell her when she is sleeping . technicly that counts

Cosme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 507
« Reply #3472 on: May 18, 2012, 04:37:21 AM »

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3473 on: May 19, 2012, 02:50:05 AM »
It feels good to come clean but does not help the relationship. There is a chance she will leave you of course, but if she stays, things can be tough. I cheated on my ex after being together for two years. I didn't see myself as ever doing such a thing. I was in Spain and it just sort of fell in my lap and I lost my good judgement. I couldn't live with myself and told her. She was an emotional rollercoaster for months and understandably so. I was basically in the wrong for the rest of the relationship. She claimed she forgave me but her demeanor with me was irrevocably changed. It was definitely the catalyst that ended the relationship. We lasted another year but it was a rough year. The question becomes, do you tell her and deal with the consequences or live with the guilt? I know I would never cheat again. I would also probably tell the truth again, the guilt was too great. I just want to warn you of my experience. Of course, as Dood said, the secret can come out which makes the matter more complicated. Good luck with the situation.

Greg Ostertag

• Rep: 47
  • Trabajo sucio
« Reply #3474 on: May 19, 2012, 07:17:09 PM »
She was an emotional rollercoaster for months and understandably so. I was basically in the wrong for the rest of the relationship. She claimed she forgave me but her demeanor with me was irrevocably changed. It was definitely the catalyst that ended the relationship.

This^

I've been there. She's going to be so sour. Once you've "betrayed the trust," you're out in the cold. Staying the course is certainly not worth it, my dude.
Cold Ghengis

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #3475 on: May 20, 2012, 05:39:51 PM »
dont tell her. break up, sooner than later, but dont tell her thats why. find other reasons that you guys shouldnt be together (im sure there are plenty). theres no real way to make it work if she finds out, and at least if you break up you dont have to deal with the guilt. once you do break up DO NOT date the other girl. fuck her or whatever, but i wouldnt get too into her, she obviously cant be upfront about her feelings for you and ended up taking advantage of you no matter how she wants to play it. but definitely fuck her.

pica

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -36
« Reply #3476 on: May 21, 2012, 08:06:12 AM »
For those asking why I did it.. She crawled into my bed while I was sleeping/half asleep and started making out with me, that's fucking entrapment right there. As for an update... I've decided i want to tell her, it's just a matter of figuring out how.
i'd set up a nice dinner at an romantic restaurant, candle light, violin player, red wine...
 and then give here one of those ring cases with your little secret inside written on a post it.
she'll love it.

steve

• Rep: 45
« Reply #3477 on: May 21, 2012, 02:26:34 PM »
you've got a dilemma, that is for sure.

I will tell you that I have cheated on a few girls who I very much cared about, one of whom I had been in a 4 year stint with.

When I didn't tell them, I very soon realized that I didn't respect them enough to be honest so I kept fucking around and dragged out the relationship. Eventually, as someone suggested, finding another way to break it off.

When I did tell, and they kept me around, I soon lost respect because there is no way that I would stay with a woman who had lied/cheated/whatever, and broke it off.

It's all about respect. I can't say respecting your girl to the utmost is a preventative measure. Everyone has moments of doubt and indiscretion, but at the same time, whether she will stay with me or not, there is NO way I'm staying with someone that I fucked around on.

Maybe I'm not the best guy for relationship advice... When I do meet someone worth sticking with it's going to be time to quit drinking and going to bars... those activities are my ultimate downfall.

good luck

HeadInLionsMouth

• Rep: 141
« Reply #3478 on: May 21, 2012, 03:04:22 PM »
I would tell her.  The guilt would weigh me down too much.  Honesty is the best policy, for real though.  It sucks to have to completely rebuild trust, but it sounds like you really like this lady and if you think she's the kind of girl who'd stick with you then go for it. 

I say just sack up and deal with the consequences of you actions, no matter how rough they may be. Even if it doesn't turn out like you planned, I think you'll feel better about it in the long run because you at least tried to make amends instead of skirting the issue all together.  You can do it!

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #3479 on: May 21, 2012, 04:36:23 PM »
i speak from experience when i say that the only time i was ever put into a situation like you're in (same thing pretty much) i let it happen because i wasnt happy in the relationship. maybe re-evaluate the relationship and decide if you really even want to be with her. be ready to deal with another year of horrible fights over nothing because the trust is gone and she is deep down always going to be pissed.