Author Topic: figgy and nuge beat the shit out of dubstep dj  (Read 25656 times)

360 frip

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
Re: figgy and nuge beat the shit out of dubstep dj
« Reply #90 on: May 06, 2013, 08:00:56 AM »
It didnt change anything. The guy is still going to like dubstep.

and Phelps is still a cunt.
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

DARIA

• Rep: -60
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #91 on: May 06, 2013, 08:30:11 AM »
anyone who repeatedly says "i dont give a fuck... i really dont" and still follows you around deserves to get socked.

ToLiveaLie

• Rep: -1
« Reply #92 on: May 06, 2013, 08:44:53 AM »
this is skaterock.

Threes my favorite.

OldieButFrenchie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
« Reply #93 on: May 06, 2013, 09:02:14 AM »
Expand Quote
this is skaterock.

[close]

Threes my favorite.

I only had number 5, shit was WAY hard to find in Europe. I wonder if somewhere on the Internet....

dick wolf

• Rep: -7
« Reply #94 on: May 06, 2013, 09:09:05 AM »
I like how Nuge calmy puts hits flute in its case before putting up his dukes.

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #95 on: May 06, 2013, 09:38:18 AM »
Going to skateparks and fighting tiny 17 year olds is really COOL. SICK. METAL. SKATEROCK.
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

WhackAsFuck

• Rep: -30
« Reply #96 on: May 06, 2013, 10:57:30 AM »
was that andy roy who punches checkered fatty third man in before figs, back to back head slappers, dude must have puked

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #97 on: May 06, 2013, 11:11:43 AM »
" I don't advocate violence but like there was no other way to handle this situation"

Also dude who figgy hit looked like he was trying to break up the fight before figgy hit him from behind and ran away.

poopnutsupreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 494
« Reply #98 on: May 06, 2013, 11:29:33 AM »
Probably would help if you guys read through the topic at least a little bit before posting. Dude had a knife, he wasn't trying to break up the fight. Unless you think running into a fight with a knife is a good way to break things up. Kid who got beat up was over 18 and was the one who started the whole fight. He could of just ignored Phelps comments and kept doing his thing instead of following him around using quotes from memes.
Any dude that hates on roller hockey hasn't played, and likely haven't played a sport in their entire life.

shone237

« Reply #99 on: May 06, 2013, 11:43:11 AM »
Probably would help if you guys read through the topic at least a little bit before posting. Dude had a knife, he wasn't trying to break up the fight. Unless you think running into a fight with a knife is a good way to break things up. Kid who got beat up was over 18 and was the one who started the whole fight. He could of just ignored Phelps comments and kept doing his thing instead of following him around using quotes from memes.

I don't want to live in a world where a dubstep dj can run his mouth thinking he just punked a 50yr old man. I would assume figgy knew that guy was down with the dj and punched him before that guy sucker punched nuge. If 2 men are fighting and you step in, you deserve what you get. It's not anyones business but those 2 men that squared off. The second that guy stepped in , knife or not, he made it an unfair fight. Figgy just fixed that. like a boss.

mini greek

• Rep: 32
« Reply #100 on: May 06, 2013, 12:08:11 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I don't want to live in a world where a dubstep dj can run his mouth thinking he just punked a 50yr old man. I would assume figgy knew that guy was down with the dj and punched him before that guy sucker punched nuge. If 2 men are fighting and you step in, you deserve what you get. It's not anyones business but those 2 men that squared off. The second that guy stepped in , knife or not, he made it an unfair fight. Figgy just fixed that. like a boss.

^^This 100%...
Get litty.....

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #101 on: May 06, 2013, 12:17:20 PM »

Can you point to where the knife is in the video? Does he pull it out? If not, how did they know he had a knife? It looks like he was just trying to break it up.

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #102 on: May 06, 2013, 12:20:25 PM »
Also why would some one who was willing to stab a complete stranger in public with cameras rolling just casually walk away after two measly punches that didn't even put him to the ground.

poopnutsupreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 494
« Reply #103 on: May 06, 2013, 12:23:55 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Can you point to where the knife is in the video? Does he pull it out? If not, how did they know he had a knife? It looks like he was just trying to break it up.

First comment when you scroll down on the video
"I was right there when it happened!!! i'm the one with the black shirt and the white lettering, and i have headphones on!!!

The fight was because the dj was talking shit to nuge then he had to handle his business thats what the man told me himself! then the bearded guy pulled out a knife, so figgy came by and cracked him so hard blood was pouring out his nose!"

Another comment from the person who filmed the video
"Figgy actually punched the guy beause he pulled a knife but i didnt get that on video."
Any dude that hates on roller hockey hasn't played, and likely haven't played a sport in their entire life.

shone237

« Reply #104 on: May 06, 2013, 12:30:10 PM »
getting punched in the face can be a nice reality check. Dude clearly wasn't breaking up the fight. He stepped into nuges face and at no time displayed neutrality.

just watched it again to confirm my statement, and now feel anyone thinking that guy jumped into to break it up is a fucking moron.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 12:32:56 PM by shone237 »

AfterEight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -81
« Reply #105 on: May 06, 2013, 12:31:55 PM »
I have a hard time believing you guys are put-off by this. I mean, are you joking? That kid was talking to Phelps like he was his daddy and phelps just offered to ground him for 2 weeks.

I'm not a die-hard phelps fan, but that kid was given a million chances to shut the fuck up and change the music to what the people are asking to hear. This is not a friday night in your friends basement with a grip of molly, this is a tour hosted by Thrasher and you play whatever the boss asks you to play.

Fuck that kid, he's lucky his beat down was a mellow affair. Props to Nuge and figgy for doing the right thing in the heat of the moment.

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #106 on: May 06, 2013, 12:39:30 PM »
To me it looked like he pushed Nuge off of the kid, then immediately gets hit from the back and then sucker punched by Figgy.

At no point does there appear to be a knife.

AfterEight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -81
« Reply #107 on: May 06, 2013, 12:41:26 PM »
To me it looked like he pushed Nuge off of the kid, then immediately gets hit from the back and then sucker punched by Figgy.

you've got eye witnesses attesting to that fact and you want to make judgements based on a clip filmed with a potato.

optimusXgrind

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
    • facebook avatar image
« Reply #108 on: May 06, 2013, 12:42:53 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

you've got eye witnesses attesting to that fact and you want to make judgements based on a clip filmed with a potato.

^^^

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #109 on: May 06, 2013, 12:45:53 PM »
It may be true, I'm simply saying that I see no evidence to the fact, and I don't really trust the word of some goofy 15 year olds who are all up on the pro's dicks, ya know?

Can someone there point to where in the video the guy displays the knife?

hornyrick

• Rep: -5
« Reply #110 on: May 06, 2013, 12:48:48 PM »
Can anyone identify the man in the white shirt who is the first to punch the guy in the flannel? He looks a little to big to be the snuggle-bandit. Part of me hopes it was just some random kid there that got all hyped up and was just like "fuck it I am decking this kid"

optimusXgrind

• SLAP Pal
    • facebook avatar image
« Reply #111 on: May 06, 2013, 01:19:10 PM »
jeff (the owner of asylum) just told me he just got done doing a 20 minute phone interview with tmz about the fight. should be on the site in a few days.

nino brown

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1416
  • only nerds kook people
« Reply #112 on: May 06, 2013, 01:22:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

^^^

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 527
« Reply #113 on: May 06, 2013, 01:29:34 PM »
Also,when a guy that looks like Sweetums from the muppets comes charging through in the middle of a fight, of course he's gonna get punched.

Marty Mcfly

• Rep: 40
« Reply #114 on: May 06, 2013, 01:35:43 PM »
I have a hard time believing you guys are put-off by this. I mean, are you joking? That kid was talking to Phelps like he was his daddy and phelps just offered to ground him for 2 weeks.

I'm not a die-hard phelps fan, but that kid was given a million chances to shut the fuck up and change the music to what the people are asking to hear. This is not a friday night in your friends basement with a grip of molly, this is a tour hosted by Thrasher and you play whatever the boss asks you to play.

Fuck that kid, he's lucky his beat down was a mellow affair. Props to Nuge and figgy for doing the right thing in the heat of the moment.
This^  and
The video clearly states seven + minutes of using words. The kid(ish) DJ wants to feed people with the music he likes, not music the crowd want to skate to.

Pro Baby Yeah!

stephendedalus

• Rep: 58
« Reply #115 on: May 06, 2013, 02:06:16 PM »
I got nearly blackout drunk at a completely out of hand Ty Segall show and threw some guy's beanie because, as a friend later recounted for me, "people shouldn't wear those hats indoors in the summer." So the hat guy sucker punched twice in a row, but I didn't go down. As I mentioned, I was piss drunk and I'm probably even lankier than Reynolds, so in theory, I should have toppled over really easily. I was told the guy immediately bolted after hitting me the second time, but was later seen clutching his recovered hat to his chest and looking around anxiously.

Any thoughts on this?

moeron

• Rep: -27
« Reply #116 on: May 06, 2013, 02:08:35 PM »
This video rules on many levels. I'm all for peace, love and happyness, but fuck the kid in this video. Go Nuge!

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #117 on: May 06, 2013, 02:16:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

^^^
[close]

Look, none of these really matters that much to me, and I'm sure that both dudes that got punched are douchebags. I just don't necessarily take the word of pre-teen baker fan boys like these as 100% EYE WITNESS ACCOUNT. The video is kinda shaky, but it realllllly doesn't look like friend had a knife. Perhaps he did and we just couldn't see it in this angle, or maybe he flashed it earlier. I'd just rather get a sensible account from an unbiased adult, ya know?

How does this last one even make sense? I guess maybe that from this angle we couldn't see the knife? In any case, it's always good to be a little skeptical.

BTW I really like the Nuge and Figgy's skating. However, I would have liked to see Phelps get knocked out by that 70 lb dubstep teen.

nino brown

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1416
  • only nerds kook people
« Reply #118 on: May 06, 2013, 02:24:17 PM »
just shut up already, weak ass fight anyway.
no reason to keep analyzing it

optimusXgrind

• SLAP Pal
    • facebook avatar image
« Reply #119 on: May 06, 2013, 02:25:58 PM »
i was told by multiple people who were there that he had a knife.