Author Topic: Hardcore Thread  (Read 144996 times)

Prinzy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 6
Re: Hardcore Thread
« Reply #1050 on: April 07, 2021, 07:50:20 AM »
i really like this band. i hate the snare drum on this record. shout out militarie gun and SWAT as well

Militarie Gun is the shit, super excited to see what they release next and hopefully theyll tour post-covid

Really hyped to see a SWAT shoutout on Slap, anything Patrick Kindlon touches is gold in my opinion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ4fd2C05TM

Be All End All's new album is tight. 9 tracks in like 10 minutes so you know it's good

https://bbbrecords.bandcamp.com/album/pact-music

Trible B continues to bat 1.000 with their releases, hadn't checked out them out yet but just always saw the Object To Persona artwork on merch at shows, so thank you for officially putting me on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plM6z1FQzak&ab_channel=VariousArtists-Topic

new louisville hardcore demo, the whole scene down there continues to make me proud to be a midwest hardcore kid

Victim in Pain

• Rep: 7
« Reply #1051 on: April 08, 2021, 12:48:11 PM »
Just checked out this label 11 PM Records and man do they have some awesome stuff.

https://11pmrecords.bandcamp.com/album/shoot-to-kill

Victim in Pain

« Reply #1052 on: April 08, 2021, 12:50:18 PM »

new louisville hardcore demo, the whole scene down there continues to make me proud to be a midwest hardcore kid

I used to love that band Breather Resist from Louisville. Wish they did more.

FrozenIndustries

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 260
« Reply #1053 on: April 08, 2021, 01:01:10 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Breather Resist were so good. I know people generally like Young Widows more and think they're better, but Charmer was pretty fucking sick.

The only thing that was a bummer was that they inspired every Tom, Dick, & Harry in a rando band start bringing full stacks to basement shows.
I know we aren't madness shaming in the gear section, come on were better than this.

Victim in Pain

« Reply #1054 on: April 08, 2021, 02:39:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Breather Resist were so good. I know people generally like Young Widows more and think they're better, but Charmer was pretty fucking sick.

The only thing that was a bummer was that they inspired every Tom, Dick, & Harry in a rando band start bringing full stacks to basement shows.

Haha ya youíre right about the full stack thing. I wonder how much money those Emperor dudes made selling cabs back then.

The singer of breather resist had a band called pusher or the pusher. Donít think they made more than a demo though. I remember thinking it was badass but I havenít heard it since.

FrozenIndustries

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 260
« Reply #1055 on: April 09, 2021, 03:37:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Haha ya youíre right about the full stack thing. I wonder how much money those Emperor dudes made selling cabs back then.

The singer of breather resist had a band called pusher or the pusher. Donít think they made more than a demo though. I remember thinking it was badass but I havenít heard it since.

It was always emperors.

Unrelated, been on a big Antioch Arrow kick after having not listened to them for probably 15 years. Makes me want to go fully down the Gravity Records hole.
I know we aren't madness shaming in the gear section, come on were better than this.

boi-cuzudo

• Rep: 0
« Reply #1056 on: April 12, 2021, 12:56:13 PM »

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 24
  • sup breh
« Reply #1057 on: April 12, 2021, 03:08:57 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-sWcUdfBBA

hate5six is the best, I probably wouldn't have found this band if it weren't for that site.
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.