Author Topic: Mike Sinclair a Douche?  (Read 40164 times)

chockfullofthat

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
Re: Mike Sinclair a Douche?
« Reply #120 on: July 09, 2013, 01:05:51 PM »
I always liked Toy because they seemed like the dark, edgy, sarcastic outcast team of pros.?  Then they put Provost on to appeal to kids and became less cool.?  Now people want no-personality Westgate and frat boy Hoffart to get on??  Jesus Christ, Slap...?  You guys gonna pull to get Chaz Ortiz on Toy next??  Does the brand image you all claim to love seriously mean nothing to you?

Bro, you have it all wrong, you're thinking of Zero.

Toy machine is the ragtag sensitive-type group of musicians, hippies, artists, and burnouts.  I'm surprised you didn't know that
« Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 01:08:46 PM by chockfullofthat »

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 538
« Reply #121 on: July 09, 2013, 01:16:23 PM »
I consider Ed's art and humor darker and edgier than Zero skulls, Creature green, Deer Man's ski mask, etc etc.  Yes, they have artsy musician types on the team, but at least they fit.  The names I mentioned don't fit on Toy and I really don't give a shit if anyone disagrees.

Yu Dum

« Reply #122 on: July 09, 2013, 01:18:40 PM »
I consider Ed's art and humor darker and edgier than Zero skulls, Creature green, Deer Man's ski mask, etc etc.  Yes, they have artsy musician types on the team, but at least they fit.  The names I mentioned don't fit on Toy and I really don't give a shit if anyone disagrees.
Because you really have a say about who "fits" on a team.

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #123 on: July 09, 2013, 01:23:49 PM »
I consider Ed's art and humor darker and edgier than Zero skulls, Creature green, Deer Man's ski mask, etc etc.?  Yes, they have artsy musician types on the team, but at least they fit.?  The names I mentioned don't fit on Toy and I really don't give a shit if anyone disagrees.

You're so fucking wrong! I just about had a god damn heart attack from the massive bout of rage you just caused me!  I broke all my plates.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #124 on: July 09, 2013, 04:29:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I consider Ed's art and humor darker and edgier than Zero skulls, Creature green, Deer Man's ski mask, etc etc.?  Yes, they have artsy musician types on the team, but at least they fit.?  The names I mentioned don't fit on Toy and I really don't give a shit if anyone disagrees.
[close]
I broke all my plates.
[close]

It's tough being the Greek guy at a Turkish wedding.

Expand Quote
Actually speaking of which, no names but off the top of your head how many gay skaters do you know or are aware of in the industry?
[close]

Yes please. Also, are they pitchers or catchers?
Power bottoms. The lot of em.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 04:33:30 PM by brycickle »

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

chuck d

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 234
« Reply #125 on: July 10, 2013, 01:04:45 PM »
Sinclair, can you elaborate on what Billy Marks said about Nick T embezzling money and still not getting kicked off Toy?  Nick knows how to embezzle?  Billy seemed kind of bitter, was he exaggerating something or what?

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -145
« Reply #126 on: July 10, 2013, 01:16:53 PM »
So are you guys gonna put tyshawn jones on toy machine anytime soon or would it be cool if another board company swooped him up?

LifeHammered

• Rep: 53
« Reply #127 on: July 10, 2013, 01:25:32 PM »
Sinclair, can you elaborate on what Billy Marks said about Nick T embezzling money and still not getting kicked off Toy?  Nick knows how to embezzle?  Billy seemed kind of bitter, was he exaggerating something or what?

stab

• Rep: -1
  • Jumping Beans is a cop
« Reply #128 on: July 10, 2013, 01:27:06 PM »
So are you guys gonna put tyshawn jones on toy machine anytime soon or would it be cool if another board company swooped him up?
fucking awesome

I didn't come here to dream or teach the world things;
define paradigms or curate no living days

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1315
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #129 on: July 10, 2013, 01:49:52 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
fucking awesome
Toy needs at least one east coast dude. Michael Sinclair, please try you heart out to get Tyshawn on. Or (although im sure you're already trying) get Westgate. I'm sure east coast Toy sales will prove to be stellar.

grayham

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65
  • OMG TMI ;-)
« Reply #130 on: July 10, 2013, 01:58:40 PM »
Hello bros and non bros, To start a whole thread calling me a douce is pretty awesome over a Neff departure. I back it, its so stupid. I had to sign in to shoot the shit with some of you. I'm not here to defend myself Jamie Thomas style though, I'm sure I've been a dick to some over the years. I'm sure all of you have. Shit signing up to call someone a douche is a dick move right? Fuck it! For all your bros who say that I've been cool to you over the years warms my heart, I try to be cool to everyone I meet or come across. I'm lucky to have these jobs I have and I try to have the most fun doing them. Back all of you! Even Kiefersutherland.

PS. natenola forever, I remember the PM you are talking about. I check the Slap boards often but have never posted until today. From what I remember you recited something about a private meeting I had a DC less than 24 hours on the SLAP board and there were only 4 of us in the meeting. I thought you worked at DC so I tried to call you out. Maybe you didn't work there, my bad. Shit is craze... Chilis on me next time we meet my bro!

this is whats up but now i am hungry :(
8===D ~~~~ O-:

stab

• Rep: -1
  • Jumping Beans is a cop
« Reply #131 on: July 10, 2013, 02:00:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
fucking awesome
[close]
Toy needs at least one east coast dude. Michael Sinclair, please try you heart out to get Tyshawn on. Or (although im sure you're already trying) get Westgate. I'm sure east coast Toy sales will prove to be stellar.

Why not keep east coast east coast

I didn't come here to dream or teach the world things;
define paradigms or curate no living days

shit_for_brains

« Reply #132 on: July 10, 2013, 02:48:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
fucking awesome
[close]
[close]

Why not keep east coast east coast

You're advocating segregation you fucking monster.

toque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
    • Portmanteau avatar image
« Reply #133 on: July 10, 2013, 02:50:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
I broke all my plates.
[close]

wheee!

Tum Yeto

• Rep: 16
« Reply #134 on: July 10, 2013, 04:04:10 PM »
Question 2:

Tyshawn is the shit and he loves Toy Machine! Ty has been asked to ride for more companies than you guys could imagine. Every week someone asks me about Tyshawn and tries to steal him away from Toy Machine. Tyshawn has been so loyal to Toy Machine and that's something you don't see in most 14 year old kids. We all hope Tyshawn stays with Toy because we all back him so hard. If you are reading this Ty, keep gettn it lil player! 

shit_for_brains

« Reply #135 on: July 10, 2013, 04:07:13 PM »
Question 2:

Tyshawn is the shit and he loves Toy Machine! Ty has been asked to ride for more companies than you guys could imagine. Every week someone asks me about Tyshawn and tries to steal him away from Toy Machine. Tyshawn has been so loyal to Toy Machine and that's something you don't see in most 14 year old kids. We all hope Tyshawn stays with Toy because we all back him so hard. If you are reading this Ty, keep gettn it lil player!? 

COOL NOW TALK ABOUT WESTGATE

Tum Yeto

« Reply #136 on: July 10, 2013, 04:16:03 PM »
Question 3: Chuck D, Sinclair, can you elaborate on what Billy Marks said about Nick T embezzling money and still not getting kicked off Toy?  Nick knows how to embezzle?  Billy seemed kind of bitter, was he exaggerating something or what?

First off I would like to apologize about that shitty interview I did with Billy. That was just a typical conversation between Billy and I that worked out for his interview. A lot of people took it the wrong way and said I was too harsh on Bill. Sorry Dirty Bill. I always diss Billy and he disses me right back when we hang out or talk over the phone. I tell him how wack he is and he tell me how fat I am... I've known and worked with Billy for over 10 years, we got a lot of bullshit on each other. What Billy was referring too is that Nick T was still getting paid and riding for Toy Machine while we knew he was starting LE. Billy is claiming this is embezzlement just to be funny. It's all under the bridge now and Nick is doing fine with LE. Nick is still on Pig Wheels with a Pro Wheel out. We love Nick T! If we really had a problem with Nick he would not still be a part of Tum Yeto. He's still killing it and got one of the best styles ever in my opinion. Don't take everything so serious, or at least not with me or Billy. We both talk a lot of shit, sorry you had to waste your time reading that interview Chuck.

nino brown

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1416
  • only nerds kook people
« Reply #137 on: July 10, 2013, 04:18:10 PM »
why didnt neil & sean fredrickson and jerrod stoots on toy
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 04:31:47 PM by nino brown »

Tum Yeto

« Reply #138 on: July 10, 2013, 04:24:50 PM »
Question 4:

shit_for_brains and everyone else who has asked about this,  Brandon Westgate can ride for Toy Machine whenever he wants. He's the fucking best. We will always have a spot for Brandon.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #139 on: July 10, 2013, 04:34:26 PM »
Question 4:

shit_for_brains and everyone else who has asked about this, ? Brandon Westgate can ride for Toy Machine whenever he wants. He's the fucking best. We will always have a spot for Brandon.

Brandon do you see this? Brandon? Do you see this?

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 410
« Reply #140 on: July 10, 2013, 04:36:19 PM »
Brandoooooooooon?

chuck d

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 234
« Reply #141 on: July 10, 2013, 04:54:52 PM »
Question 3: Chuck D, Sinclair, can you elaborate on what Billy Marks said about Nick T embezzling money and still not getting kicked off Toy?  Nick knows how to embezzle?  Billy seemed kind of bitter, was he exaggerating something or what?

First off I would like to apologize about that shitty interview I did with Billy. That was just a typical conversation between Billy and I that worked out for his interview. A lot of people took it the wrong way and said I was too harsh on Bill. Sorry Dirty Bill. I always diss Billy and he disses me right back when we hang out or talk over the phone. I tell him how wack he is and he tell me how fat I am... I've known and worked with Billy for over 10 years, we got a lot of bullshit on each other. What Billy was referring too is that Nick T was still getting paid and riding for Toy Machine while we knew he was starting LE. Billy is claiming this is embezzlement just to be funny. It's all under the bridge now and Nick is doing fine with LE. Nick is still on Pig Wheels with a Pro Wheel out. We love Nick T! If we really had a problem with Nick he would not still be a part of Tum Yeto. He's still killing it and got one of the best styles ever in my opinion. Don't take everything so serious, or at least not with me or Billy. We both talk a lot of shit, sorry you had to waste your time reading that interview Chuck.

Figured it was like that, especially with him still being on Pig. I know Nick doesn't sweat interview stuff, but some of the homies back in AZ were wondering what was up. Thanks for addressing! Oh yeah and I chose to waste that time and enjoyed it. Always interesting!

Spitfire4life

• Rep: -20
« Reply #142 on: July 10, 2013, 05:30:25 PM »
I always liked Toy because they seemed like the dark, edgy, sarcastic outcast team of pros.  Then they put Provost on to appeal to kids and became less cool.  Now people want no-personality Westgate and frat boy Hoffart to get on?  Jesus Christ, Slap...  You guys gonna pull to get Chaz Ortiz on Toy next?  Does the brand image you all claim to love seriously mean nothing to you?
You're a fucking dipshit man.
If you take medical advice from this puddle of retards you are going to die.

Spitfire4life

• Rep: -20
« Reply #143 on: July 10, 2013, 05:32:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Mike could you please give us more info on Dakota Servold's sister? That is something I think all Slap posters would like to know.
[close]

This has piqued my interest.

You should put Jordan Hoffart on Toy.  He seems like a workhorse, he gets gnarly, and after watching his Day in the Life with Vox and his Weekend Buzz, he seems like a cool dude.  He could probably fit on Foundation, but I'd like to hear stories of Leo torturing him, so Toy it is!
[close]
I would buy a shitload of toy/foundation boards with that dudes name on it.
I hate Powell boards, but I bought his just to support him. The dude's so fucking rad, so if he could get a board on a good company, I wouldn't buy any other board.
If you take medical advice from this puddle of retards you are going to die.

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -145
« Reply #144 on: July 10, 2013, 07:32:49 PM »
Question 2:

Tyshawn is the shit and he loves Toy Machine! Ty has been asked to ride for more companies than you guys could imagine. Every week someone asks me about Tyshawn and tries to steal him away from Toy Machine. Tyshawn has been so loyal to Toy Machine and that's something you don't see in most 14 year old kids. We all hope Tyshawn stays with Toy because we all back him so hard. If you are reading this Ty, keep gettn it lil player! 

Sounds cool, but are you turning him am this year and if not, what are you waiting for?

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #145 on: July 11, 2013, 05:56:12 AM »
What's going on with Bert Wootton?
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

busey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1289
  • i can't it's a geo!
« Reply #146 on: July 11, 2013, 06:50:20 AM »
sinclair, tell larry perkins we need more prank calls
I rolled my ankle jacking off on a ladder.

iSk84thechicas

• Rep: -47
  • Thats right - Her AND her cousin
« Reply #147 on: July 11, 2013, 08:14:45 AM »
Mike what happened to Alex Gorodorous?

-"...Because we all know if Baker were Guns N Roses, Braydon would be Steven Adler..."

- "When I'm not getting laid , I'm hauling myself down a 5 flat 5....Time to man up son!"

raunchyrick

• Rep: 36
« Reply #148 on: July 11, 2013, 09:52:33 AM »
Mike what happened to Alex Gorodorous?

This

slutonparade

• Rep: 26
« Reply #149 on: July 11, 2013, 11:11:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Actually speaking of which, no names but off the top of your head how many gay skaters do you know or are aware of in the industry?
[close]

Yes please. Also, are they pitchers or catchers?

I'm vers