Author Topic: Ride Channel deleted the Chase Gabor Weekend Buzz Episode  (Read 148487 times)

Budo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 114
    • So What is Skateboarding? avatar image
Re: Ride Channel deleted the Chase Gabor Weekend Buzz Episode
« Reply #60 on: March 18, 2014, 09:12:52 AM »
Yeah, this shit is ridiculous.  Come on Jenkem, get on it!
Keep Rolling!

sowhatskateboarding.com
@OuRoot

art hellman

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1168
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #61 on: March 18, 2014, 10:27:51 AM »
Better send a cease and desist to Hella Clips too then...because they mention it in their description of the video
http://hellaclips.com/video/77467

bummer that Rowley has to have his name connected to the whole debacle...

« Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 10:36:09 AM by art hellman »
hardly art, hardly starving

Dr Steve Brule

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 68
« Reply #62 on: March 18, 2014, 10:43:15 AM »
Better send a cease and desist to Hella Clips too then...because they mention it in their description of the video

I grew up watching the same videos as you guys and idolizing Rowley as much as everyone else, but the dude is a real dick.
For Your Health

castillo's curls

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #63 on: March 18, 2014, 10:59:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
lets face the facts. berra likes to hire these random dudes who have never had experience elsewhere. i almost choked when gabor said he had never filmed anything outside the berrics. it's like that random steezus christ dude who was around for like a year then dissappeared because he is the most un-charismatic person ever, next to berra who is also extremely awkward to watch and listen to on camera.

If anyone wants to see berra at one of his most awkward moments, watch albery nybergs first try friday. I'd post it, but i just looked and that got taken down too, and it was like a year or two ago
[close]

That was really painful to watch.  Especially:

"My dad speaks English"

"Oh, so your dad's English?"

"Uh, no"
[close]

here it is. holy shit, that was so cringeworthy its amazing. like cringe-art. berra, i love you. and congrats on the likes and new followers!

http://theberrics.com/first-try-fridays/albert-nyberg.html

holy shit indeed! I also love how Berra went into flamboyant mode as soon as Nyberg and the other dude arrived.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #64 on: March 18, 2014, 11:06:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
lets face the facts. berra likes to hire these random dudes who have never had experience elsewhere. i almost choked when gabor said he had never filmed anything outside the berrics. it's like that random steezus christ dude who was around for like a year then dissappeared because he is the most un-charismatic person ever, next to berra who is also extremely awkward to watch and listen to on camera.

If anyone wants to see berra at one of his most awkward moments, watch albery nybergs first try friday. I'd post it, but i just looked and that got taken down too, and it was like a year or two ago
[close]

"My dad speaks English"

"Uh, no"
[close]

here it is. holy shit, that was so cringeworthy its amazing. like cringe-art. berra, i love you. and congrats on the likes and new followers!

[close]

holy shit indeed! I also love how Berra went into flamboyant mode as soon as Nyberg and the other dude arrived.
He probably thinks it makes him seem more European.

Tarela

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 11
  • We spent four seasons at the Four Seasons twice
« Reply #65 on: March 18, 2014, 11:29:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

"My dad speaks English"

"Uh, no"
[close]

That video wasnt bad, as for the weekend buzz episode it shoulda never went up in the first place incriminating yourself on camera to an act down right cruel and unusual.

ADOLF SHITLER

« Reply #66 on: March 18, 2014, 12:03:30 PM »
yall whiteboys act like yall aint never raped nobody ::)

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 144
« Reply #67 on: March 18, 2014, 12:31:29 PM »
that Nyberg clip with Berra wasn't that bad...he was A LOT weirder in the Berrics Thanksgiving party, he kept screwing up the words happy thanksgiving or something and said some weird shit about the cake they had.   I think Berra is a fine example of an artist who doesn't drink or do drugs, he almost seems like he wants to be funny, knows his sober lifestyle puts a wrench in that plan, but continues anyway.   His Skating clips still hype me!

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #68 on: March 18, 2014, 12:53:41 PM »
Brink posted something here along the lines of how he talked to Chase and it wasn't what it sounded like, but he wasn't even gonna try to explain because we wouldn't listen.  I would LOVE to hear how the whole screwdriver up the butt thing was taken out of context.  "It was a million in one shot, Doc"

Oh and then in the comments of some picture on Instagram, Brink and some dude who knew the screwdriver victim had an exchange where guy was like:  "Yea it really happened and he [kid who got the handtool in the pooper] was pretty traumatized by it.  Yo bro you should totally get The Nuge on Weekend Buzz!!"

I know you remember that shit Brink cmon.

If Chase Gabor put objects up some kids butt against his will, that shit is atrocious.

AH TO B YOUNG AGAIN
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

Oprah Winfrey

« Reply #69 on: March 18, 2014, 03:04:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
That's hilarious if they think taking down the video will somehow make it seem like Chase Gabor, main Filmer for the berrics, never admitted to sodomizing his childhood neighbor with a screwdriver against his will. #neverforget
[close]
[close]
[close]

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 664
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #70 on: March 18, 2014, 03:44:01 PM »
It's disappointing that Slap seems to be the only place that actually expresses concern that Chase Gabor, filmer of the Berrics, admitted to sodomizing a child with a screwdriver against his will. Of all the controversies that have followed various pro skateboarders for whatever they've said or done, this instance is definitely the most alarming and it hasn't even been addressed by anybody other than Brink when he was asked about it here.

More alarming than say, killing a guy with a brick? 
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

nowell

• Rep: -153
« Reply #71 on: March 18, 2014, 04:08:48 PM »
I feel kinda bad for him to be honest. He was a young kid. young boys do fucked up things all the time and just dont realise how wrong what they're doing really is. This dude is probably going through some serious mental shit because of it now, theres a big difference between 2 young kids doing it to each other as opposed to a fully grown man doing it to a kid. The fact he casually admitted to it suggests it probably wasn't anywhere near as bad as you guys make it out to be. completely non-biased opinion here too, i posted a photo of myself with a screw driver, captioned it "i'm yours" and tagged chase on instagram, he blocked me lolololol. just saying, i wonder how you dudes would react if it was Busenitz that did this, and not just some filmer from the worlds shittest website

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #72 on: March 18, 2014, 04:10:23 PM »
Expand Quote
It's disappointing that Slap seems to be the only place that actually expresses concern that Chase Gabor, filmer of the Berrics, admitted to sodomizing a child with a screwdriver against his will. Of all the controversies that have followed various pro skateboarders for whatever they've said or done, this instance is definitely the most alarming and it hasn't even been addressed by anybody other than Brink when he was asked about it here.
[close]

More alarming than say, hitting your ex's friend with a Club steering-wheel lock, raping her, killing her and then burying her in the desert?

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2563
« Reply #73 on: March 18, 2014, 04:57:48 PM »
I feel kinda bad for him to be honest. He was a young kid. young boys do fucked up things all the time and just dont realise how wrong what they're doing really is. This dude is probably going through some serious mental shit because of it now, theres a big difference between 2 young kids doing it to each other as opposed to a fully grown man doing it to a kid.

You're right, we should just leave him alone, the poor thing... Actually, isn't that exactly how law works?

1. You do something really fucked up
2. You pretend it's not a big deal and show no remorse
3. The authorities don't do anything about it because you're "probably going through some serious mental shit because of it now"

Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #74 on: March 18, 2014, 05:08:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Element gave the abhorrent screw driver rapist Chase Gabor a pro deck. I call for a boycott.
[close]
I think a boycott requires buying a company's goods in the first place.

So true, a boycott by slap of Element boards might result in 1 or 2 less board sales a month.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1958
« Reply #75 on: March 18, 2014, 05:26:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

More alarming than say, hitting your ex's friend with a Club steering-wheel lock, raping her, killing her and then burying her in the desert?

At least justice was served in the Gator situation. I'm only slightly aware of the brick bashing rumors.

nowell

• Rep: -153
« Reply #76 on: March 18, 2014, 05:30:42 PM »
Expand Quote
I feel kinda bad for him to be honest. He was a young kid. young boys do fucked up things all the time and just dont realise how wrong what they're doing really is. This dude is probably going through some serious mental shit because of it now, theres a big difference between 2 young kids doing it to each other as opposed to a fully grown man doing it to a kid.
[close]

You're right, we should just leave him alone, the poor thing... Actually, isn't that exactly how law works?

3. The authorities don't do anything about it because you're "probably going through some serious mental shit because of it now"

dude you're a fucking idiot, i'm not saying what he did was right. i'm saying you dudes are being the typical regular biased wieners of slap and sensationalising it ridiculously, i like the way you didn't quote my busenitz remark.

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -312
  • I still fucking hate hipsters.
« Reply #77 on: March 18, 2014, 05:38:57 PM »
Haha someone posted on the berrics Instagram pic of chase and his board saying NEVERFORGETTHESCREWDRIVERINCIDENT. It got deleted so quick.

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 664
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #78 on: March 18, 2014, 05:49:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

At least justice was served in the Gator situation. I'm only slightly aware of the brick bashing rumors.

It's not a rumor when there is a body.  A lifeless, brick bashed body.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

Soggy

• Rep: -29
« Reply #79 on: March 18, 2014, 06:11:48 PM »

georgethecat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
« Reply #80 on: March 18, 2014, 06:37:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

dude you're a fucking idiot, i'm not saying what he did was right. i'm saying you dudes are being the typical regular biased wieners of slap and sensationalising it ridiculously, i like the way you didn't quote my busenitz remark.

How does opposing the sodomy of a child with a screwdriver, regardless of who it's at the hands of, make anyone a "typical regular biased wiener of slap"? As you said, young kids do wrong things all the time without realizing they're wrong; who in their right mind accepts that as an explanation for forcefully sodomizing someone with a screwdriver?  You're fucked. 

Also, your Busenitz remark wasn't quoted because it's completely irrelevant and asinine.

Bloody Matt

• Rep: -41
« Reply #81 on: March 18, 2014, 07:10:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

How does opposing the sodomy of a child with a screwdriver, regardless of who it's at the hands of, make anyone a "typical regular biased wiener of slap"? As you said, young kids do wrong things all the time without realizing they're wrong; who in their right mind accepts that as an explanation for forcefully sodomizing someone with a screwdriver?  You're fucked. 

Also, your Busenitz remark wasn't quoted because it's completely irrelevant and asinine.

Boom.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1958
« Reply #82 on: March 18, 2014, 07:38:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

It's not a rumor when there is a body.  A lifeless, brick bashed body.

I meant the rumor part being Danny Way's involvement. (Unless there's more to it that I'm unaware of. By all means, educate me.)

Netflicks

• Rep: -3
« Reply #83 on: March 18, 2014, 08:18:43 PM »
You know when forums band together, and do something together it's always... more satisfying, knowing that there are other people out there willing to participate in something bigger than themselves to convey a clear message. I think Slap Pals should do a total onslaught on one of Chase's pictures at a certain time. All saying #NEVERFORGETTHESCREWDRIVER on Saturday night, 9 o'clock/8 central time. All of it on his latest picture. It will do one of two things: 1) Make Chase think his latest picture is a total hit. 2) Cause him to go into a fit on side-swipe deleting. I think it'd be hilarious. SLAP PALS UNITED NATIONS.

Applesalad

• Rep: -3
« Reply #84 on: March 18, 2014, 08:22:53 PM »
You know when forums band together, and do something together it's always... more satisfying, knowing that there are other people out there willing to participate in something bigger than themselves to convey a clear message. I think Slap Pals should do a total onslaught on one of Chase's pictures at a certain time. All saying #NEVERFORGETTHESCREWDRIVER on Saturday night, 9 o'clock/8 central time. All of it on his latest picture. It will do one of two things: 1) Make Chase think his latest picture is a total hit. 2) Cause him to go into a fit on side-swipe deleting. I think it'd be hilarious. SLAP PALS UNITED NATIONS.
i'm down

iwishilivedinfinla

« Reply #85 on: March 18, 2014, 08:27:28 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
i'm down

lets do it

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #86 on: March 18, 2014, 08:58:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
i'm down
[close]
lets do it

slap has been mobilized

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #87 on: March 18, 2014, 08:59:29 PM »
#don't do that

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #88 on: March 18, 2014, 10:28:24 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I grew up watching the same videos as you guys and idolizing Rowley as much as everyone else, but the dude is a real dick.

I would say shooting a panther as an adult is probably more unlikable than screwdrivering someone as a kid. Remember, the wildcat shooting was also part of the original edit and then cut. Killing cats is bullshit.
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #89 on: March 19, 2014, 12:02:57 AM »
like it's way worse? I agree, he prolly is a destructive psychopath
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here