Author Topic: Ride Channel deleted the Chase Gabor Weekend Buzz Episode  (Read 148276 times)

ROCKxADIO420

Re: Ride Channel deleted the Chase Gabor Weekend Buzz Episode
« Reply #300 on: June 08, 2015, 08:22:37 PM »
just face it dude your kids never gonna be really good

iwishilivedinfinla

« Reply #301 on: June 08, 2015, 08:27:27 PM »
the plot thickens

will there be a Berrics special announcement?

Chase is a child molestor

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -10
« Reply #302 on: June 08, 2015, 08:31:01 PM »
Thanks guys! We did it. Now just go back to our normal skate lives and wait for chase to talk.

OldmanEpic

« Reply #303 on: June 08, 2015, 08:36:56 PM »
Nah.

Fuck this guy and anyone that supports him.

Hes dug his grave

#screwtheberrics.

If someone sodomized your child would you wait for an explanation after his admission?

Nobody forced him to say that shit.

Chase is a fuckin pervert

Cliff Coffman

• Rep: -51
« Reply #304 on: June 08, 2015, 08:48:56 PM »
This weirdo has no one to blame but himself. What kind of moron goes on camera to talk about something like that? Did he think that telling that story would make him look cool or something?

Maggie

• Rep: -65488
« Reply #305 on: June 08, 2015, 09:06:22 PM »
I'm here to set the record straight: Chase is my friend; I let him shove a screwdriver up my ass

Leave him alone

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #306 on: June 08, 2015, 09:28:53 PM »
Ed is awesome.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65505
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #308 on: June 09, 2015, 03:52:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
what does berra do if you comment about rapey chase on his stuff?
[close]

He deletes your comment and then blocks you. We have the power though, theres more of us than there are pros on instagram. So the pro's are either with us or don't want to get involved which will ultimately only make them look bad. When you are a true professional of a community of people, that's your responsibility in my opinion. Just like Ed did, every skater needs to ask chase this......I'm feeling relieved already. I'm not going to stop, ever, until he publically speaks on this and espn and all these companies fire him so he wont be near our children. Everyone just keep talking about it on instagram, skateparks, skateshops. This is OUR COMMMUNITY, we can do whatever we want to. Let's get this sick fuck out of skateboarding.
[close]

I don't really get this. It was some story from when he was a kid. It wasn't like he was talking about something he did last week. Is the victim coming forward to be compensated? Not really sure why you care so much? He isn't going to be near your children. Making the guy out to be a child molester seems like a bit of an over-reaction. Whatever floats your boat, I guess.
[close]

Fuck you! He stuck a fucking SCREWDRIVER up a kids ASSHOLE while the kid was being held down obviously. You cool with that? Did you do that as a kid? Have you ever seen a day outside your seemingly tiny brain? He is a child molestor, he molested a child. It's grotesque, deviant, perverse and fucked up to do at any age the way I see it. I do not envy anything about you homie, I hope you wise up. What if my kid gets really good when he's 13? What if he gets asked to film a trick at the berrics? FUCK YOU

Nah, I was molested as a child though, by an adult (in a church, to boot!).

I still don't seem to have 1/10th of your anger or hatred.

I doubt that this guy is some serious child molester.

Maybe you need to worry about some other shit?
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 04:53:04 AM by 360 frip »
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

jomeara1

« Reply #309 on: June 09, 2015, 08:23:39 AM »
At this point does it even matter if he 'clears the air' about it??  No matter what he says, whether it is the truth or not, everybody on here probably won't believe him anyway and continue to accuse him of being a child molester.  Like seriously what is the point??

Manolo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 467
« Reply #310 on: June 09, 2015, 08:39:15 AM »
Yeah guys molesting kids is not a problem as long as you don't get caught.

jomeara1

« Reply #311 on: June 09, 2015, 08:54:47 AM »
His reputation is damaged so badly already that i think its too late to really try to convince people that it was taken out of context or whatever.  Waiting to come out about it now and deleting instagram comments only made the situation worse for him.  Thats all I'm saying

wake and bacon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 188
  • ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
« Reply #312 on: June 09, 2015, 09:10:42 AM »
the thing is, a small subset of people are even aware of this. him addressing it publicly would actually be a big deal, considering the berrics following and how many pro's stroke his filmer dick in their insta posts (e.g. daewon, sebo walker). it would at least send a message that sodomizing people with a screwdriver at any age is not acceptable behavior, not funny, and not something to brag/joke about because it can really fuck people/victims up.

i try to imagine the people who have had something like this happen to them and their perpetrators shrug it off "all in good fun" "it's not a big deal we were kids" meanwhile the victim is trying to deal with the traumatic, abusive behavior with seemingly nowhere to turn. it will matter... even if it only affects a few people, it will be worth it.

plus you can't keep deleting your history your whole life/until people forget. it might even be cathartic for chase.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 09:13:29 AM by wake and bacon »
:) I must have been tripping last night

jomeara1

« Reply #313 on: June 09, 2015, 09:30:16 AM »
the thing is, a small subset of people are even aware of this. him addressing it publicly would actually be a big deal, considering the berrics following and how many pro's stroke his filmer dick in their insta posts (e.g. daewon, sebo walker). it would at least send a message that sodomizing people with a screwdriver at any age is not acceptable behavior, not funny, and not something to brag/joke about because it can really fuck people/victims up.

i try to imagine the people who have had something like this happen to them and their perpetrators shrug it off "all in good fun" "it's not a big deal we were kids" meanwhile the victim is trying to deal with the traumatic, abusive behavior with seemingly nowhere to turn. it will matter... even if it only affects a few people, it will be worth it.

plus you can't keep deleting your history your whole life/until people forget. it might even be cathartic for chase.

True, you make a good point.  You know what though, I remember somebody on this thread saying something along the lines that people probably hate it a whole lot more just because its Chase that did it and if it were some pro that everybody loves, people would just shrug it off.  I know I wouldn't and I think its just as fucked up as everyone else thinks it is, but sometimes I think outside of the box about things and I wonder if it would really be like that.   

Mad Max

« Reply #314 on: June 09, 2015, 10:47:43 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

True, you make a good point.  You know what though, I remember somebody on this thread saying something along the lines that people probably hate it a whole lot more just because its Chase that did it and if it were some pro that everybody loves, people would just shrug it off.  I know I wouldn't and I think its just as fucked up as everyone else thinks it is, but sometimes I think outside of the box about things and I wonder if it would really be like that.   

No!

abudabi

« Reply #315 on: June 09, 2015, 10:57:52 AM »
yeah i really doubt that it would get shrugged off. it's not like people gave danny way a pass for some shit he didnt even do.

excitableboy

• Rep: 90
« Reply #316 on: June 09, 2015, 11:08:19 AM »
Or maybe there is correlation between sodomizing children and being a close associate of Berra. You know, creep attracts creep. Just throwing it out there.

I mean, can you even imagine this ordeal happening to KA or Busenitz? And if it did, I'm sure they would be denounced. The pedestal they'd fall from would just be much much higher.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #317 on: June 09, 2015, 11:16:27 AM »
the plot thickens

Chase's friends must have held him down the weekend before like someone else said, it's the only logical conclusion.  oh and...

ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #318 on: June 09, 2015, 01:06:39 PM »
Found this on the web  ;D

we should all get shirts and show up to Street League

Pretty Serious

« Reply #319 on: June 09, 2015, 01:50:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
what does berra do if you comment about rapey chase on his stuff?
[close]

He deletes your comment and then blocks you. We have the power though, theres more of us than there are pros on instagram. So the pro's are either with us or don't want to get involved which will ultimately only make them look bad. When you are a true professional of a community of people, that's your responsibility in my opinion. Just like Ed did, every skater needs to ask chase this......I'm feeling relieved already. I'm not going to stop, ever, until he publically speaks on this and espn and all these companies fire him so he wont be near our children. Everyone just keep talking about it on instagram, skateparks, skateshops. This is OUR COMMMUNITY, we can do whatever we want to. Let's get this sick fuck out of skateboarding.
[close]

I don't really get this. It was some story from when he was a kid. It wasn't like he was talking about something he did last week. Is the victim coming forward to be compensated? Not really sure why you care so much? He isn't going to be near your children. Making the guy out to be a child molester seems like a bit of an over-reaction. Whatever floats your boat, I guess.
[close]

Fuck you! He stuck a fucking SCREWDRIVER up a kids ASSHOLE while the kid was being held down obviously. You cool with that? Did you do that as a kid? Have you ever seen a day outside your seemingly tiny brain? He is a child molestor, he molested a child. It's grotesque, deviant, perverse and fucked up to do at any age the way I see it. I do not envy anything about you homie, I hope you wise up. What if my kid gets really good when he's 13? What if he gets asked to film a trick at the berrics? FUCK YOU
[close]

Nah, I was molested as a child though, by an adult (in a church, to boot!).

I still don't seem to have 1/10th of your anger or hatred.

I doubt that this guy is some serious child molester.

Maybe you need to worry about some other shit?
Not to make light of or stir your pain, but what if it was brought to light that the POS that molested you sodomized playmates as a kid with screwdriver handles.  And also that everyone at church (berrics, etc) knew about it and circled the wagons around him to help cover it up because in thier amateur opinion he's a bro and outgrew it? 

Seperately, why does berrics, Element, etc want to put thier reputation on the line over this chump?  How about a call into the office and say "there's talk you sodomized kids and a lasting stigma, and our bottom line isn't worth your reputation?".  Skateboarding needs an investigative reporter.

wake and bacon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 188
  • ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
« Reply #320 on: June 09, 2015, 01:56:59 PM »
instead they double down and praise him and give him a pro filmer board right around the time the story surfaces... smh
:) I must have been tripping last night

excitableboy

« Reply #321 on: June 09, 2015, 02:20:23 PM »
Trying to think up a Chase's side of the story that would sort of redeem him or explain his bizarre way of dealing with it. Let's say the same was done to him and he was somehow socially pressured or angered into doing the same, and now regrets and is embarrassed by it so much, that he doesn't want to speak about it. In the WB episode maybe he felt like he had to address it shortly and tried to play it off as an innocuous enough thing? Whereas the other stories he wouldnt get into may have been slanderous or something, this one he thought he could kind of get away with. The reason he still hasn't addressed it may have something to do with he himself having been compromised? Then again, who would Brink have heard it from, and how does that person know? He wouldn't have told anyone in this case. Chase may well have been the bitch kid of his crew or neighborhood or whatever, and Brink could have gotten a hold of them. Those guys must be having the best time watching this unfold. Chaseisachildmolester, you got anything to tell us  ;D ?

Really trying here. Guess we'll hear it soon enough anyway.

Schmaltz

• Rep: -55
« Reply #322 on: June 09, 2015, 05:11:00 PM »
Why do you fools care about this mother fucker so much? Kids do fucked up shit to eachother, Im not saying sticking a screwdriver in someones ass is right, but you know how much fucked up shit most skateboarders have done in their past? What about  andy roy butt raping dudes in jail? Who the fuck is this guy anyway, his name pisses me off and he seems pretty irrelevant.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #323 on: June 09, 2015, 05:26:08 PM »
^ You've given me a lot to think about.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3288
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #324 on: June 09, 2015, 05:26:33 PM »
Why do you fools care about this mother fucker so much? Kids do fucked up shit to eachother, Im not saying sticking a screwdriver in someones ass is right, but you know how much fucked up shit most skateboarders have done in their past? What about� andy roy butt raping dudes in jail? Who the fuck is this guy anyway, his name pisses me off and he seems pretty irrelevant.

Right? I thought the ol' "screwdriver shoved up your anus" thing was a rite of passage for everyone, boy or girl!

jomeara1

« Reply #325 on: June 09, 2015, 06:12:13 PM »
yeah i really doubt that it would get shrugged off. it's not like people gave danny way a pass for some shit he didnt even do.

Very true

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #326 on: June 09, 2015, 06:12:59 PM »
Just contemplate for a second if he admitted to doing that to a girl :o
Will be interesting to see the outcome of all of this...

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

excitableboy

« Reply #327 on: June 09, 2015, 06:21:50 PM »
Those who go 'skateboarders/kids do fucked up shit all the time' seem to only really come up with Andy Roy's deranged though vaguely consensual exploits. Do go on, what else is out there?

Also, although Ride has edited the episode, the description still says 'screwdrivers'. It's like the Berra lawyers forgot to stipulate this in their correspondence, and the Ride camp eagerly left it in there as a reminder.

Pretty Serious

« Reply #328 on: June 09, 2015, 07:31:57 PM »
Trying to think up a Chase's side of the story that would sort of redeem him or explain his bizarre way of dealing with it. Let's say the same was done to him and he was somehow socially pressured or angered into doing the same, and now regrets and is embarrassed by it so much, that he doesn't want to speak about it. In the WB episode maybe he felt like he had to address it shortly and tried to play it off as an innocuous enough thing? Whereas the other stories he wouldnt get into may have been slanderous or something, this one he thought he could kind of get away with. The reason he still hasn't addressed it may have something to do with he himself having been compromised? Then again, who would Brink have heard it from, and how does that person know? He wouldn't have told anyone in this case. Chase may well have been the bitch kid of his crew or neighborhood or whatever, and Brink could have gotten a hold of them. Those guys must be having the best time watching this unfold. Chaseisachildmolester, you got anything to tell us  ;D ?

Really trying here. Guess we'll hear it soon enough anyway.
You're thinking of this episode

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #329 on: June 09, 2015, 09:43:40 PM »
If he did it in childish retaliation for the same thing being done to him, then everyone here suggesting the Berra-controlled child molestation ring or whatever should kinda feel like an asshole and pull back til they hear it from the horses mouth.  me too.
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok