Author Topic: DLX Shapes  (Read 233666 times)

JM

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
  • sup dog
Re: DLX Shapes
« Reply #2220 on: November 16, 2023, 04:23:20 PM »
Expand Quote

now the steepness variability….i do not prefer the bbs molds/concave. at all. even a mellow bbs is far from flat, and the steep ones really mess with me (a me problem).

[close]

To be fair (and not at all meaning to cut out everyone else in this conversation) but generally the BBS boards are also too steep for me, increasingly so in newer boards, compared to older boards.

Thankfully I have enough of the older ones to keep me happy, as well as sorting through newer ones that are within my own acceptable limits, eg 10 degrees or under in the side to side concave and kicks that end up being more around 20 degrees, compared to the 22 to 24 degrees quite a few come with as normal, even in IV molds.  At least I know if the concave is good side to side I can flatten the kicks and be happy, which I have done with a lot of boards and have perfected the technique, but trial and error there can be costly if people end up with boards that are too flat, like Mr Rug and Sedition have said before.

I do find that the 8.38 boards are more often more mellow, which suits me fine.  In the half a dozen 8.75 boards I have bought recently, some are steeper than others, some really flat, so I have kept the flat ones for myself and passed the steeper ones on to the people that ordered them, especially as two of those guys do prefer the steeper boards, so that works well for all of us.  Granted, not everyone can be in that position.

Lastly, if you are able to see any in person, they really don't look crazy in terms of the 8.75 looking like a FA board and the 8.62 looking like a Baker B16 or whatever that pointy shape was, but here are the tops from Tactics anyway for comparison.

They are big images so I scaled them for the forum but click on them to bring up the full sized image.

https://www.tactics.com/krooked/team-style-862-skateboard-deck

https://www.tactics.com/anti-hero/doobie-pro-875-wheel-wells-skateboard-deck/teal

Those decks are dead sexy.

Another brand new account coming in on some absolute fuck shit

JM

• SLAP Pal
  • sup dog
« Reply #2221 on: November 16, 2023, 04:27:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

now the steepness variability….i do not prefer the bbs molds/concave. at all. even a mellow bbs is far from flat, and the steep ones really mess with me (a me problem).

[close]

To be fair (and not at all meaning to cut out everyone else in this conversation) but generally the BBS boards are also too steep for me, increasingly so in newer boards, compared to older boards.

Thankfully I have enough of the older ones to keep me happy, as well as sorting through newer ones that are within my own acceptable limits, eg 10 degrees or under in the side to side concave and kicks that end up being more around 20 degrees, compared to the 22 to 24 degrees quite a few come with as normal, even in IV molds.  At least I know if the concave is good side to side I can flatten the kicks and be happy, which I have done with a lot of boards and have perfected the technique, but trial and error there can be costly if people end up with boards that are too flat, like Mr Rug and Sedition have said before.

I do find that the 8.38 boards are more often more mellow, which suits me fine.  In the half a dozen 8.75 boards I have bought recently, some are steeper than others, some really flat, so I have kept the flat ones for myself and passed the steeper ones on to the people that ordered them, especially as two of those guys do prefer the steeper boards, so that works well for all of us.  Granted, not everyone can be in that position.

Lastly, if you are able to see any in person, they really don't look crazy in terms of the 8.75 looking like a FA board and the 8.62 looking like a Baker B16 or whatever that pointy shape was, but here are the tops from Tactics anyway for comparison.

[close]

super helpful thanks.

i’m overdue to try the 8.38

if the 8.62 was b16 shaped, i’d be on it.

great point about the newer boards being steeper, this is true in my experience. definitely helps the boards last.
I measured a new (II) on a 8.38/14.5 WB (check setup thread for photo) that came out last year.
It’s 21 degrees on tail, and 22 on nose (using iphone level)

Mbrimson88

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1030
  • Just another skate shop guy
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2222 on: November 18, 2023, 01:55:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Good info as usual, thanks!

Yeah I’m in aus, so I think it is BBS. Just got finished with a sci fi 8.75, and they are definitely different, with the Uma being about a quarter inch longer overall which gives it a more generous tail which I like.

Thought the extra length would be too much, but honestly considering skating a 33’er after this.
[close]

Still got a Grosso 8.75 FULL board that is a beast compared to any other smaller board, but it is still a bit more normal than the 9" orange eagle.

This will take a while to get here to AU, but might be one to look out for anyway.

https://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=85076.msg4112504#msg4112504

Anyone still keen on the 8.75 FULL shape???

Real Drop 2 for Fall is up with one there.

8.75 x 32.86 with a 14.7 wb, 7.2 nose and 6.62 tail

https://www.realskateboards.com/fall-2023/

[close]

Oh nice thanks, yeah that sounds good on paper. Would love to see a top view of that thing, I will keep my eyes out.

Easier to see from the product shop pic rather than taking pics of my board at home.

Click on the pic for the full size, as it is scaled down, or the direct link to the board listing.

https://www.tactics.com/real/guerroro-barnelco-x-real-875-full-shape-skateboard-deck

SPECS
SIZE   8.75
CENTER WIDTH (IN):   8.75
LENGTH (IN):   32.86
WHEELBASE (IN):   14.7
NOSE (IN):   7.25
TAIL (IN):   6.75

I talk too much about skateboards.  Sorry.

Tale Crab

• Rep: 350
« Reply #2223 on: November 22, 2023, 01:20:29 PM »
What mostly has fucked with me is that although DLX has the numerals they don't always line up. I've had a I 8.38 that is mellower than a III 8.25.
That's because they're pressed on a different mold. The mold for the 8.38/14.5 is longer and slightly less steep than the one used for the 8.25/14.38. I'm not sure if there's more than one 8.25 shape out there, but if there are they might not share the same mold.

And if anyone wants another decimal from the iPhone level, download a third party app such as Makita MobileTools. The sensor itself on the phone is more accurate, but the iPhone app rounds it to a whole number.

Ok

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1112
« Reply #2224 on: November 22, 2023, 01:47:58 PM »
Expand Quote
What mostly has fucked with me is that although DLX has the numerals they don't always line up. I've had a I 8.38 that is mellower than a III 8.25.
[close]
That's because they're pressed on a different mold. The mold for the 8.38/14.5 is longer and slightly less steep than the one used for the 8.25/14.38. I'm not sure if there's more than one 8.25 shape out there, but if there are they might not share the same mold.

And if anyone wants another decimal from the iPhone level, download a third party app such as Makita MobileTools. The sensor itself on the phone is more accurate, but the iPhone app rounds it to a whole number.

hot info.
i just got a IV 8.38 from a rad shop, and it is mellow. haven’t skated it yet but looks ideal

Mbrimson88

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2225 on: November 22, 2023, 03:08:12 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

That definitely lines up with what I have experienced too, which is also why the 8.38 boards just seem to work so well for me, compared to the shorter wheelbase boards.

Thanks for the info.

JM

• SLAP Pal
  • sup dog
« Reply #2226 on: November 22, 2023, 07:02:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

super helpful thanks.

i’m overdue to try the 8.38

if the 8.62 was b16 shaped, i’d be on it.

great point about the newer boards being steeper, this is true in my experience. definitely helps the boards last.
[close]
I measured a new (II) on a 8.38/14.5 WB (check setup thread for photo) that came out last year.
It’s 21 degrees on tail, and 22 on nose (using iphone level)

I lied trying to go off memory.  It’s 22 tail and 23 on nose. Just measured again.
And it skates flipping like a dream. They should call it the Dream shape.

LebowskisRug

« Reply #2227 on: November 22, 2023, 10:17:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

That definitely lines up with what I have experienced too, which is also why the 8.38 boards just seem to work so well for me, compared to the shorter wheelbase boards.

Thanks for the info.

Same, the 8.25 is almost always steeper. The 8.4 seems to be a similar mold to the 8.5 and is in between the 8.38 and 8.25 in steepness. The 8.25 has less fingers of flat too, which for me makes it feel more twitchy.

Mbrimson88

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2228 on: November 23, 2023, 03:15:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Thanks for the info.
[close]

Same, the 8.25 is almost always steeper. The 8.4 seems to be a similar mold to the 8.5 and is in between the 8.38 and 8.25 in steepness. The 8.25 has less fingers of flat too, which for me makes it feel more twitchy.

The 8.4 x 32 with 14.25 wb lined up perfectly with the black eagle 8.125 x 32 also 14.25 wb which is why it was such a good initial step up for me back when I wasn't sure what I wanted to skate.

I guess like the blue eagle, people who do like a little shorter overall type boards would be fairly happy on those ones.

I lied trying to go off memory.  It’s 22 tail and 23 on nose. Just measured again.

I just set up a III with the 21 tail and 22 nose and overall it is a little more than I would like but it still skates so well as my mini ramp board.

Did you know the 8.38 x 32.25 with 14.5 wb is actually called the Dreamer shape?

JM

• SLAP Pal
  • sup dog
« Reply #2229 on: November 23, 2023, 07:44:44 PM »

Expand Quote

[close]

I just set up a III with the 21 tail and 22 nose and overall it is a little more than I would like but it still skates so well as my mini ramp board.

Did you know the 8.38 x 32.25 with 14.5 wb is actually called the Dreamer shape?
Ha yes ;D it was a joke.

There’s a (IV) at my local that is 20 and 21, and I’m so hesitant to get it after a green eagle dreamer shape felt like a soggy flat board. I gave it away after one session to a kid in need. I wasn’t measuring angles then, but it HAD to been the mellow mold, right? 2-3 degrees wouldn’t make THAT much difference? (I was used to skating I’s)

LebowskisRug

« Reply #2230 on: November 23, 2023, 10:46:57 PM »
The 8.4 is prob my favorite "short shape" but it often has the absolute worst graphics.

Mbrimson88

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2231 on: November 24, 2023, 03:30:16 AM »
Expand Quote

Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Ha yes ;D it was a joke.

There’s a (IV) at my local that is 20 and 21, and I’m so hesitant to get it after a green eagle dreamer shape felt like a soggy flat board. I gave it away after one session to a kid in need. I wasn’t measuring angles then, but it HAD to been the mellow mold, right? 2-3 degrees wouldn’t make THAT much difference? (I was used to skating I’s)

For sure!

:)

Funny thing is the new shorter wb 8.25 Real Ishod is the "Dream" shape, so not "Dreamer" so I wonder how many people are going to get confused with that one too.  It is the comix or comes up as comic or similar name graphic in some listings.

https://www.realskateboards.com/img/2023/rs-fall23-d1-comix-01.png

JM

• SLAP Pal
  • sup dog
« Reply #2232 on: November 24, 2023, 06:59:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Ha yes ;D it was a joke.

[close]

For sure!

Funny thing is the new shorter wb 8.25 Real Ishod is the "Dream" shape, so not "Dreamer" so I wonder how many people are going to get confused with that one too.  It is the comix or comes up as comic or similar name graphic in some listings.

What have they done!!!

🤣 they’re going to cause even more confusion than all the questions about “what is the dreamer shape? Is it a different mold? Etc.”

The “dream short wheelbase shape” looks like the standard 8.5 with 14.38 wheelbase :/ but with wheel wells.

I just want 14.5 wheelbase… I really think I can tell the 1/8” difference between 14.5 and 14.38… my local is going to re-up on DLX shipment in either post-holiday or in February. I’m hoping there a (II) or (III) dreamer in there with decent graphic.

Do you know if direct from DLX shipments only include the latest drop? How many seasons back would they include deck drops? (There’s actually two decks from a year and a half ago in sale for Black Friday, and I’m hesitant to buy because the wood could improperly stored and warped or soggy. Think it’s safe?)

Mbrimson88

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2233 on: November 25, 2023, 02:03:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Ha yes ;D it was a joke.

[close]

For sure!

[close]
What have they done!!!

🤣 they’re going to cause even more confusion than all the questions about “what is the dreamer shape? Is it a different mold? Etc.”

The “dream short wheelbase shape” looks like the standard 8.5 with 14.38 wheelbase :/ but with wheel wells.

I just want 14.5 wheelbase… I really think I can tell the 1/8” difference between 14.5 and 14.38… my local is going to re-up on DLX shipment in either post-holiday or in February. I’m hoping there a (II) or (III) dreamer in there with decent graphic.

Do you know if direct from DLX shipments only include the latest drop? How many seasons back would they include deck drops? (There’s actually two decks from a year and a half ago in sale for Black Friday, and I’m hesitant to buy because the wood could improperly stored and warped or soggy. Think it’s safe?)

Easy to confuse, as the fine print on the spec info might be hard to read, but the "Dream shape" is the 8.25 not the 8.5 board.

The 8.5 is the usual longer one, which as you said has 14.38 wb, and is actually 8.5 wide, unlike the shorter 8.5 with the 14.25 wb on the blue eagle which is only 8.3 something.  No idea why they don't do a normal 8.5 with 14.5 wb (apart from the Ishod twin 8.5 board) but DLX have always done things a little differently.

I often have the DLX 8.38 Dreamer and other standard BBS 8.5 boards in rotation, both 14.5 wb but the Dreamer is a bit more on the nimble side, compared to the BBS 8.5 which is a bit more of a tank and a really good solid board for what it is.  I just like a little more tail for bigger transition, which the BBS boards have, but the DLX Dreamer is really good for everything else and I haven't really been skating big transition much now anyway.

Re old boards, most shops usually have a decent return process if you don't like the board, eg warped or something.  Just don't get them to grip it first.  I picked up a lot of old stock in the last year with all the clearance sales going on and don't have any issues with the boards I got, some well over a year or more old.

As for DLX to shop, I am not part of that loop as I am in Australia, so the local distro here gets stock a few months after everyone else, and also has a fair lot of older product too, none of which I would have any issues with, as it is often on sale and good prices for good wood.

JM

• SLAP Pal
  • sup dog
« Reply #2234 on: November 25, 2023, 09:05:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Ha yes ;D it was a joke.

[close]

For sure!

[close]
What have they done!!!

[close]

Easy to confuse, as the fine print on the spec info might be hard to read, but the "Dream shape" is the 8.25 not the 8.5 board.

The 8.5 is the usual longer one, which as you said has 14.38 wb, and is actually 8.5 wide, unlike the shorter 8.5 with the 14.25 wb on the blue eagle which is only 8.3 something.  No idea why they don't do a normal 8.5 with 14.5 wb (apart from the Ishod twin 8.5 board) but DLX have always done things a little differently.

I often have the DLX 8.38 Dreamer and other standard BBS 8.5 boards in rotation, both 14.5 wb but the Dreamer is a bit more on the nimble side, compared to the BBS 8.5 which is a bit more of a tank and a really good solid board for what it is.  I just like a little more tail for bigger transition, which the BBS boards have, but the DLX Dreamer is really good for everything else and I haven't really been skating big transition much now anyway.

Re old boards, most shops usually have a decent return process if you don't like the board, eg warped or something.  Just don't get them to grip it first.  I picked up a lot of old stock in the last year with all the clearance sales going on and don't have any issues with the boards I got, some well over a year or more old.

As for DLX to shop, I am not part of that loop as I am in Australia, so the local distro here gets stock a few months after everyone else, and also has a fair lot of older product too, none of which I would have any issues with, as it is often on sale and good prices for good wood.
:o

D’oh. Thanks. That was hard to see.

No worries. Thanks for the insight, though.

There was a Baker Rowan 8.375 that was the EXACT dimensions as the 8.38 dreamer. Angles, WB, width, degree slope of kick/nose of the (II) I’m skating now.  Craziness. (But not that crazy of course.)

The 8.38 really does feel like a great all around board.

Ok

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2235 on: November 25, 2023, 09:34:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Ha yes ;D it was a joke.

[close]

For sure!

[close]
What have they done!!!

[close]

[close]

There was a Baker Rowan 8.375 that was the EXACT dimensions as the 8.38 dreamer. Angles, WB, width, degree slope of kick/nose of the (II) I’m skating now.  Craziness. (But not that crazy of course.)

i suppose i could have searched your history: what’s your favorite truck wheel combo with this board? i just got a perfect (very mellow) one

JM

• SLAP Pal
  • sup dog
« Reply #2236 on: November 25, 2023, 11:58:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Ha yes ;D it was a joke.

[close]

For sure!

[close]
What have they done!!!

they’re going to cause even more confusion than all the questions about “what is the dreamer shape? Is it a different mold? Etc.”

[close]

[close]

[close]

i suppose i could have searched your history: what’s your favorite truck wheel combo with this board? i just got a perfect (very mellow) one
It works great for both Indy and Thunder Lights. I was getting a lot of ghost pop on the Indy’s, and decided to try a lower truck (thunder lights hollows) and the pop was super snappy, and the turning was only a little worse than Indy.

But I just went back to Indy with standard baseplate so I get the full 55mm of height and boy oh boy was it great to be back on Indy’s. The pop felt right, the turning felt right. I’m not a tech skater, so I get more enjoyment from the turn, and the more travel on popping so tricks can be higher. I like manuals, but manuals are a lot harder on Indy’s matched with Real 8.38’s/14.5 wb.

I will say that the Real decks seem to be best paired with Thunders… or maybe that’s just in my head, but the manuals WERE a lot easier to hold though, and the pop was a lot more responsive but at the expense of height… with the Indy’s I immediately got higher pops.

I’ve never tried Venture, or any other truck.

*forgot to mention I prefer a (I) or (II) on DLX so I can feel the concave without looking as much.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2023, 12:26:04 PM by JM »

Ok

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2237 on: November 25, 2023, 12:46:16 PM »
149s? 159s?

those steep boards are something else, can’t freaking do it. not sure if it’s totally that i just hate the look, or what the problem is

JM

• SLAP Pal
  • sup dog
« Reply #2238 on: November 25, 2023, 01:05:36 PM »
149s? 159s?

those steep boards are something else, can’t freaking do it. not sure if it’s totally that i just hate the look, or what the problem is
Been rocking 149 Indy and the axles stick out like 1/16th of an inch (so basically not at all).

The 144 gives a little bit of magic carpet but not much. It looks more like a normal skateboard. The thunder 148’s were pretty much perfect.

Micki Free

• Rep: 6
« Reply #2239 on: November 25, 2023, 01:11:46 PM »
Ive always been a thunder guy but picked some royal ultra lights 144s and really like them. Feels like they turn a little sharper than the thunders but are still light and snappy and pinch well. pairing them with an 8.25 ishod twin which has pretty mellow kicks but steepish concave and love the combo. Definitely worth a try with the dlx boards.

Mbrimson88

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2240 on: November 25, 2023, 03:18:20 PM »

That is a fairly common shape among some BBS brands, including older boards, Kayo Corp brands Expedition and Organica, now just DGK, some Element, some Birdhouse, all Baker and Deathwish, Heroin and more.  I had a lot of them too, from when they went on clearance and some have a little more concave than others, but that is to be expected with BBS.

The best thing with DLX is at least the I to IV stamps usually give a good indication without having to stand on or look at the deck in person.

WelcomeToHell

• Rep: 256
« Reply #2241 on: November 25, 2023, 04:42:41 PM »
Quick question. Does AH make an 8.38 twin tail or is it just the Ishod/Real and Worrest Krooked?

Wanted to slim down after skating a lot of bigger boards over the last 6 months and grabbed a Worrest 8.38. I really love it!

Mbrimson88

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2242 on: November 26, 2023, 02:43:36 PM »
Quick question. Does AH make an 8.38 twin tail or is it just the Ishod/Real and Worrest Krooked?

Wanted to slim down after skating a lot of bigger boards over the last 6 months and grabbed a Worrest 8.38. I really love it!

Only Real for the whole size run of twins, then Krooked 8.3 only and nothing in the other DLX boards in twins, but there is a Grimple egg twin 10" or something like that that someone mentioned before, in a coming drop.

Post here:

https://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=85076.msg4088208;topicseen#msg4088208

* Also just to add, without trying to cause any issues, but regarding the size of the twin boards, from lining them all up on their side rail, especially the 8.25, the 8.3 and the 8.5 twins, the 8.3 is closer to the 8.25 than the 8.5 in width, which is why I would always say, as DLX says they are 8.3 and not 8.38 in width, as the usual 8.38 wide boards are almost 8.5 wide, but this one, the Ishod / Bobby twin in 8.3 is not quite that wide in the samples I have checked and I have had quite a few come through my hands in that size, for someone who always wanted them and only skates that board.

That is not to say that other people will not have different opinions on measurements, which is quite ok too, no worries there, but without trying to be argumentative, or whatever, when they list the boards, they are 8.3 in all the specs and info.

Graphics aside, these are the two current drops from Real and Krooked:

https://krookedskateboarding.com/fall-2023/

« Last Edit: November 26, 2023, 03:10:04 PM by Mbrimson88 »

WelcomeToHell

« Reply #2243 on: November 26, 2023, 07:38:58 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Only Real for the whole size run of twins, then Krooked 8.3 only and nothing in the other DLX boards in twins, but there is a Grimple egg twin 10" or something like that that someone mentioned before, in a coming drop.

Post here:

https://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=85076.msg4088208;topicseen#msg4088208

* Also just to add, without trying to cause any issues, but regarding the size of the twin boards, from lining them all up on their side rail, especially the 8.25, the 8.3 and the 8.5 twins, the 8.3 is closer to the 8.25 than the 8.5 in width, which is why I would always say, as DLX says they are 8.3 and not 8.38 in width, as the usual 8.38 wide boards are almost 8.5 wide, but this one, the Ishod / Bobby twin in 8.3 is not quite that wide in the samples I have checked and I have had quite a few come through my hands in that size, for someone who always wanted them and only skates that board.

That is not to say that other people will not have different opinions on measurements, which is quite ok too, no worries there, but without trying to be argumentative, or whatever, when they list the boards, they are 8.3 in all the specs and info.

You always come through. Thank you for all that info and context. I’ll have to mesure my Bobby twin tail in the morning.

It’s also a II. I’ll have to get a reading on the kicks.

WelcomeToHell

« Reply #2244 on: November 27, 2023, 04:15:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Post here:

[close]

You always come through. Thank you for all that info and context. I’ll have to mesure my Bobby twin tail in the morning.

It’s also a II. I’ll have to get a reading on the kicks.

And you were correct, of course, Mr. Brimson. Just measured the Worrest TT and it’s dead on 8.25.

Mbrimson88

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2245 on: November 27, 2023, 04:24:29 PM »

And you were correct, of course, Mr. Brimson. Just measured the Worrest TT and it’s dead on 8.25.

Overall we are talking almost single mm between sizes, so it is not an issue that some people measure things a little differently.

When put up, it went biggest to smallest, twin 8.5 and longer 8.5, 8.38, 8.5 blue eagle, twin 8.3, 8.25 grey eagle, twin 8.25, 8.125 black eagle, with the most minimal differences between some of them, but a little more noticeable to the eye more so than measuring them with a tape, ruler or whatever.

Also putting some of the same boards up like that there were some lots with almost no difference, eg 8.38 all same, but some others like the 8.25 had a bit more here or less there, having at least half a dozen, sometimes ten or more lined up together, so it is a funny one - different times, different runs, a bit more pressure on the sander here or there or who knows what, but overall, I think that when you find a board that works for you, then it is easier to stick to it, even with the concave differences, so I know I can get a more mellow board in an 8.38 and I will be happy, etc.

LewFarrell

• Rep: 140
« Reply #2246 on: November 28, 2023, 10:41:03 AM »
Picked up a Real and AH deck on Black Friday, got some made in China ones. Super bummed as they’re not the correct size. Been on them for a couple years now but probably the end for me.

Frank and Fred

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 784
« Reply #2247 on: November 28, 2023, 10:47:14 AM »
Picked up a Real and AH deck on Black Friday, got some made in China ones. Super bummed as they’re not the correct size. Been on them for a couple years now but probably the end for me.

Where'd you buy from?

LewFarrell

• Rep: 140
« Reply #2248 on: November 28, 2023, 11:00:27 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Where'd you buy from?
Sanction Skateshop near Toronto, Canada.

Phao Lo

• Rep: 54
« Reply #2249 on: November 28, 2023, 02:13:02 PM »

Is this something the Deluxe product warranty would cover?