Author Topic: Skaters doing dumb shit ....  (Read 7440 times)

Abyss1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 147
Re: Skaters doing dumb shit ....
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2015, 01:26:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
these fuckin kids

[close]
Pretty shit head thing to do, but I found that hilarious.
[close]

same here...its not like they were smashing TV's, pouring drinks all over clothes, or anything Jack Ass'ish....even some of the employees were laughing
[close]
No fuck those kids. All they did was knock a bunch of stuff over, pretending they were accidentally running into it. It wasn't funny at all and just of those employees working minimum wage having to clean all that shit up afterwards.
you forgot about the kickflip

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3375
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2015, 03:21:25 PM »
These extreme kids remind me of all the extreme teens in this extreme video

SHARPSHOOTER

« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2015, 05:05:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
these fuckin kids

[close]
[close]

same here...its not like they were smashing TV's, pouring drinks all over clothes, or anything Jack Ass'ish....even some of the employees were laughing
[close]
No fuck those kids. All they did was knock a bunch of stuff over, pretending they were accidentally running into it. It wasn't funny at all and just of those employees working minimum wage having to clean all that shit up afterwards.
Looks like someone worked at Wal-Mart

Durndle

• Rep: 7
  • Denton. Gateway to Durndle
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2015, 05:06:15 PM »
can we turn this into a funny stories from when we were kids thread instead of some self righteous diatribe about our morals as a community of skateboarders?
when I was 11 I hid in the bushes and threw an over sized lemon at a station wagon. it dented the side of it pretty bad. the woman got out and immediately spotted me. she told me to get out of the bushes and go inside and get my parents. my mom was on the phone so it was about three awkward minutes of waiting with this woman in front of my house. that's about it.  oh and one time I was smashing a window with my skateboard at an abandoned military base and a cop came running down the hall so I pissed my self. just came out.

Custom skater

• Rep: -80
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2015, 07:28:34 AM »
This one is pretty bad

cancelled

• Rep: -26
« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2015, 09:59:05 AM »
This one is pretty bad

Shecklers dad? 

That be tch learned her lesson; never fuck with combat skaters

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2015, 10:36:21 AM »
can we turn this into a funny stories from when we were kids thread instead of some self righteous diatribe about our morals as a community of skateboarders?
when I was 11 I hid in the bushes and threw an over sized lemon at a station wagon. it dented the side of it pretty bad. the woman got out and immediately spotted me. she told me to get out of the bushes and go inside and get my parents. my mom was on the phone so it was about three awkward minutes of waiting with this woman in front of my house. that's about it. �oh and one time I was smashing a window with my skateboard at an abandoned military base and a cop came running down the hall so I pissed my self. just came out.
one night in jr high i was skating a parking lot with 3 friends and 2 of them randomly threw snowballs from this leftover pile of snow (it was spring) at a passing car. they hit the gas then made a U turn so we decided to split up, and take off running. one friend went the same direction as me down the closest alley. we both were hiding behind garage/sheds on opposite sides listening to the driver yelling in the parking lot 20 yards away. i've always liked thriller/horror movies with the unknown person driving a car or semi.. you have no idea who's in there. we couldn't make out the words, but they were obviously pissed. the yelling stopped, and the car was slowly coming down the alley we took. we both lay down in the shadows freaking out, but they didn't notice us. they were still pissed, because they were speeding again when they were in the streets. we decided to split up and head home taking all the alleyways. the next day we found out the 2 friends that threw the snowballs decided to not run. the driver was yelling at them asking who did it, and they blamed it on us since we ran away. the driver turned out to be someone they knew so they get in the car with the guy, and drive around for an hour looking for us. not knowing he has the ones he's looking for in his car.. kind of fucked up they pointed him in the right direction too, but we both made it home, and it was fun being in the thriller movie scenario for a few minutes
« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 10:40:01 AM by wallieD »

SHARPSHOOTER

« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2015, 11:59:30 AM »
When I was a kid, I got into a fight with my friend on my others friend porch. I pushed my homie really hard and he broke through the low kitchen window. Pretty rad, got in huge shit though.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 402
« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2015, 12:36:00 PM »
Yesterday, I saw this young kid, no older than 10 or 11 with a helmet trying to ollie a 3 stair around the corner from my apartment.  He landed it on his like 3rd or 4th try as this woman who I assumed to be his mother was coming down the main set of stairs towards him. 

"Hey you little shit, I told you not to skate here, I'm calling the cops!" she screamed!

He picked up his board and took off running, it was the greatest thing I've ever seen. 
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

pica

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -36
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2015, 01:22:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
these fuckin kids

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
Looks like someone worked at Wal-Mart
abd by bam in cky, cky2k, landspeed....

Dengles

« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2015, 04:22:03 PM »
Expand Quote
when I was 11 I hid in the bushes and threw an over sized lemon at a station wagon. it dented the side of it pretty bad. the woman got out and immediately spotted me. she told me to get out of the bushes and go inside and get my parents. my mom was on the phone so it was about three awkward minutes of waiting with this woman in front of my house. that's about it. �oh and one time I was smashing a window with my skateboard at an abandoned military base and a cop came running down the hall so I pissed my self. just came out.
[close]
one night in jr high i was skating a parking lot with 3 friends and 2 of them randomly threw snowballs from this leftover pile of snow (it was spring) at a passing car. they hit the gas then made a U turn so we decided to split up, and take off running. one friend went the same direction as me down the closest alley. we both were hiding behind garage/sheds on opposite sides listening to the driver yelling in the parking lot 20 yards away. i've always liked thriller/horror movies with the unknown person driving a car or semi.. you have no idea who's in there. we couldn't make out the words, but they were obviously pissed. the yelling stopped, and the car was slowly coming down the alley we took. we both lay down in the shadows freaking out, but they didn't notice us. they were still pissed, because they were speeding again when they were in the streets. we decided to split up and head home taking all the alleyways. the next day we found out the 2 friends that threw the snowballs decided to not run. the driver was yelling at them asking who did it, and they blamed it on us since we ran away. the driver turned out to be someone they knew so they get in the car with the guy, and drive around for an hour looking for us. not knowing he has the ones he's looking for in his car.. kind of fucked up they pointed him in the right direction too, but we both made it home, and it was fun being in the thriller movie scenario for a few minutes

Damn your friends pulled a dick move.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1500
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2015, 04:42:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Damn your friends pulled a dick move.
Nah, they tried to pull a dick move, but they didn't land it.

jomeara1

« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2015, 08:19:43 AM »
The older I get, the more sad and pathetic I think it is to see grown men skating at a spot and getting in fights with security guards and shit, whether it's a pro(mike vallely) or just an average skater.  When I was a kid or a teenager I would always be on the skater's side of everything but nowadays when I see shit like that I obviously realize that the security guard is just doing his job and the skaters are just being a bunch of assholes. 

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2015, 11:07:30 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yah but anyone can get out of the car... even a person with a gun.

essal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2015, 11:27:16 AM »
These extreme kids remind me of all the extreme teens in this extreme video

I think that dude is responsible for most of the bucket hats worn by people since 98...

broadbean

• Rep: -2
« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2015, 04:26:55 PM »
Chase Gabor

OldmanEpic

« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2015, 04:59:22 PM »
Gator

southsecond

« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2015, 05:17:05 PM »
This one time Gino broke into a skatepark/shop on Long Island and stole all the boards off the wall. 100% true and a total dumb shit move.

shark tits

« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2015, 05:48:30 PM »
This one time Gino broke into a skatepark/shop on Long Island and stole all the boards off the wall. 100% true and a total dumb shit move.
how did he not get in trouble for that? he must've had mentos on him. tell me had mentos and the owners just shrugged it off?

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 700
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2015, 05:52:24 PM »
No mention of killing a gay man with a brick?  That seems like a dumb thing to do. 
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

Dengles

« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2015, 08:14:26 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
how did he not get in trouble for that? he must've had mentos on him. tell me had mentos and the owners just shrugged it off?
Skateshops always seem wary about pressing charges.  Some local skateshop by me was broken into by the same people twice they figured out who did it and still didn't press charges they just banned them from ever coming back.  Pressing charges against Gino would probably ruin a shop worse than having all their boards stolen.  I'm not condoning Gino's actions at all, stealing is fucked up, but like you have to put yourself into the position of that shop owner. 

stupidiot

• Rep: -55
  • this is my facebook
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2015, 08:19:42 PM »
Skateboarding IS a crime. We are outlaws. This ain't no mothafuckin game nigga. This real shit nigga. Thug life bitch. West side till the death of me.
Skateboarding Life Art Potatos

Rafiki

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
« Reply #52 on: May 11, 2015, 04:58:42 AM »
Skating is dumb shit

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 402
« Reply #53 on: May 11, 2015, 08:53:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Skateshops always seem wary about pressing charges.  Some local skateshop by me was broken into by the same people twice they figured out who did it and still didn't press charges they just banned them from ever coming back.  Pressing charges against Gino would probably ruin a shop worse than having all their boards stolen.  I'm not condoning Gino's actions at all, stealing is fucked up, but like you have to put yourself into the position of that shop owner.  

Are you the product of fetal alcohol syndrome because I swear there's no way a fully developed brain could come to such a moronic conclusion.  

How could a shop look bad by pressing charges, even if it is Gino at the height of his popularity?

I remember some people using a stolen credit card at Coliseum in Boston one time and Arty locked them in the shop and called the cops.  

Don't really seem to remember anyone thinking any less of the shop after that?

The only way not pressing charges makes any sense is if you plan on administering your own form of justice.  
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 09:48:32 AM by ill_Murray »
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #54 on: May 11, 2015, 10:13:14 AM »
my friends and i used to do this shit we called skunking. im sure other people on here have done something similar if not the exact same thing. basically we would go out at night with a fishing pole and tie the line to a stuffed animal. then when cars came by, we would reel it out in front of them and make them slam on their breaks. some people would stop and hear us laughing and yell at us. one guy chased us and took our fishing pole. this was before we discovered drugs and alcohol and was definitely enough to entertain us for a few hours on friday and saturday. nothing bad ever happened though and luckily nobody ever got hurt. im sure we couldve caused someone to swerve off the road and wreck their car, but thats not usually what you think about when you're a shithead 15 year old.

these other kids i skated with once in a while would keep super soakers in their cars and squirt people when they were stopped at traffic lights. i thought it was pretty funny.

my friends and i never really did anything that bad though. we were more into breaking into the swim club at night to jump off the high dive, or jumping off bridges into lakes than we were about fucking with other people and wrecking shit.

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #55 on: May 11, 2015, 11:25:01 AM »
my friends and i used to do this shit we called skunking. im sure other people on here have done something similar if not the exact same thing. basically we would go out at night with a fishing pole and tie the line to a stuffed animal. then when cars came by, we would reel it out in front of them and make them slam on their breaks. some people would stop and hear us laughing and yell at us. one guy chased us and took our fishing pole. this was before we discovered drugs and alcohol and was definitely enough to entertain us for a few hours on friday and saturday. nothing bad ever happened though and luckily nobody ever got hurt. im sure we couldve caused someone to swerve off the road and wreck their car, but thats not usually what you think about when you're a shithead 15 year old.

these other kids i skated with once in a while would keep super soakers in their cars and squirt people when they were stopped at traffic lights. i thought it was pretty funny.

my friends and i never really did anything that bad though. we were more into breaking into the swim club at night to jump off the high dive, or jumping off bridges into lakes than we were about fucking with other people and wrecking shit.

Cheeky and fun shenanigans!

SHARPSHOOTER

« Reply #56 on: May 11, 2015, 11:50:19 AM »
Source?

southsecond

« Reply #57 on: May 11, 2015, 12:14:53 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

It was at a spot called (of all fucking things) Skateboard Madness, where Greg Chapman, of Chapman Skateboards, used to work. I think Gino even mentions it in his Epicly Later'd.

Rafiki

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
« Reply #58 on: May 11, 2015, 01:02:25 PM »

Used to do this with fishing line and dollar bills in at my middle school till I got in trouble for it too many times.

BRIX SKWIKZ

• Rep: -84
« Reply #59 on: May 11, 2015, 01:58:51 PM »
i used to stop cabs and t
hen ask the driver what time is it
its really fun you should all try it