Author Topic: skaters that embarrass you  (Read 14515 times)

givecigstosurfgroms

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
Re: skaters that embarrass you
« Reply #90 on: May 16, 2015, 07:43:12 PM »
the overly loud critic at the park or at the spot is usually embarrassing to a degree.  How exclusive skating can be is embarassing at times too.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

Rolled Cuffs

• Rep: 0
« Reply #91 on: May 16, 2015, 08:57:20 PM »
All the kids at local park who stand around with their phones filming there friend's newest trick so they can put it on insta. These kids make me worried for the next generation of skaters. Also anyone who has the need to tell everyone what they did or try to show people their latest clip on their phone.  >:( >:( >:(

scorpion1001

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
  • All Hail Carroll
« Reply #92 on: May 16, 2015, 09:46:45 PM »
definitely that kid/his parents that are apparently trying to sue biebel over his park, that takes the cake. those kinds of people are the fucking worst.

Jordick

« Reply #93 on: May 16, 2015, 11:00:39 PM »
Everybody on Foundation.

Jud Nestorkins

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -57
  • Only YOU can prevent corporate espionage.
« Reply #94 on: May 17, 2015, 08:40:38 AM »
Curren Caples. The way he (or at least used to) use his fame to try and "get a gf" on Facebook was pathetic.

Als Trevor Colden. I mean did you see him in Street league? A beanie when it's 100 degrees (Matt miller can get away a beanie though any day of the week), wearing a nice shirt like he's going to fancy dinner and then a plain ass Nike ab shirt over it. And this may not be embarrassing but I just just hate how his face looks. Also the way he handled the deal with Jamie and Mytery seems lame as fuck.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 402
« Reply #95 on: May 17, 2015, 08:51:29 AM »
definitely that kid/his parents that are apparently trying to sue biebel over his park, that takes the cake. those kinds of people are the fucking worst.

It's really fucked up.  I heard two little kids (like 7-10) beefing at the park the other day and one kid goes "If you hit me, I'll sue you!"

Fucking sad.
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

Jerkstore

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -154
« Reply #96 on: May 17, 2015, 02:45:29 PM »

can you please elaborate a little on this, sounds interesting.

did some kids try get into biebel's park or something

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 402
« Reply #97 on: May 17, 2015, 04:01:54 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

So Biebel and a few other people have a warehouse skatepark thats a few blocks away from North Hollywood skatepark. 

For the most part you could just go there and skate if the door was open which it pretty much always was. 

Then I guess the kid broke his arm, there was some subsequent legal action

Public access to the park has been pretty much over since.
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

nashodil

• Rep: -5
« Reply #98 on: May 17, 2015, 04:37:38 PM »
tom penny
« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 10:30:48 AM by nashodil »

Dengles

« Reply #99 on: May 17, 2015, 04:53:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

So Biebel and a few other people have a warehouse skatepark thats a few blocks away from North Hollywood skatepark. 

For the most part you could just go there and skate if the door was open which it pretty much always was. 

It's not the kid who wants to sue, it's gotta be his over protective dickhead helicopter parents. 

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 530
« Reply #100 on: May 18, 2015, 05:36:25 AM »
I understand the dislike of Lizard but I'm backing him.
Praying into your hat however...
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

Mikey

• Rep: -8
    • Mikey Duran Photo avatar image
« Reply #101 on: May 18, 2015, 01:13:56 PM »
why does San Diego produce such generic skate rats?

weed, long hair, sabbath tees, scummy facial hair, stoner metal, handrails
almost sounds like portland....

one80

• Rep: 14
« Reply #102 on: May 18, 2015, 02:00:28 PM »
college bros who fucking penny or longboard and people who dont skate assume they are "skateboarders" and call them "skateboarders". and think longboarding is skateboarding. nothing irks me more.

artsy

• Rep: 14
« Reply #103 on: May 18, 2015, 02:14:54 PM »
I don't like how idiot savant huston and his jorts and long socks are the face of skateboarding right now.
u talkin shit about jorts homie

poorlatino

• Rep: 41
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #104 on: May 18, 2015, 02:50:30 PM »
Derek Tracy..He should be on an episode of American Greed.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #105 on: May 18, 2015, 04:37:00 PM »
Holy shit, good call. Frat boy on a skateboard.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Big Baby Jesus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 270
    • Suciu avatar image
« Reply #106 on: May 18, 2015, 04:53:13 PM »
flat spotted 3 times in 2 weeks, other than that awesome wheels

Baby is gonna be raised by Max and Cyrus

Spitfire4life

• Rep: -20
« Reply #107 on: May 18, 2015, 05:36:58 PM »
Derek Tracy..He should be on an episode of American Greed.
While I agree, dude early grabbed El Toro so he's gnar no matter what.
If you take medical advice from this puddle of retards you are going to die.

Dengles

« Reply #108 on: May 18, 2015, 09:33:25 PM »
My buddy invited me down to go party with all his frat buddies last fall.  I was very reluctant because fuck frat people but he was really insistent so I went.  One of the frat houses at his school had a sort of mini ramp in the backyard, these morons nailed two 1 1/2 foot wide Quarters together to make the vague shape of a mini ramp, they called it their "half pipe" it was completely un-skatable.  Their reason for having it was that it helped them impress chicks.  One of the frat bags asked me if I was drowning in pussy because I skate because his penny board helps him get laid.  I just said "yeah dude so much ass"  :'(  Other than that it was a good night, I fingered a really preppy sorority chick who normally wouldn't ever talk to some one like me, she now follows me on Instagram so I've pretty much gone up like three social ranks. 

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #109 on: May 19, 2015, 02:54:32 AM »
My buddy invited me down to go party with all his frat buddies last fall.  I was very reluctant because fuck frat people but he was really insistent so I went.  One of the frat houses at his school had a sort of mini ramp in the backyard, these morons nailed two 1 1/2 foot wide Quarters together to make the vague shape of a mini ramp, they called it their "half pipe" it was completely un-skatable.  Their reason for having it was that it helped them impress chicks.  One of the frat bags asked me if I was drowning in pussy because I skate because his penny board helps him get laid.  I just said "yeah dude so much ass"  :'(  Other than that it was a good night, I fingered a really preppy sorority chick who normally wouldn't ever talk to some one like me, she now follows me on Instagram so I've pretty much gone up like three social ranks. 
So you were infact drowning in pussy that night. Guy got you there.

Dengles

« Reply #110 on: May 21, 2015, 09:25:12 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
That would be drowning in pussy if I was 16 I didn't get any myself  :-\

Rafiki

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
« Reply #111 on: May 21, 2015, 11:11:40 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Someone call the lifeguard

decent

• Rep: -6
« Reply #112 on: May 22, 2015, 12:50:26 AM »
anyone that refers to a "skateboarder" as a "skater" just sounds embarassing to be called a skater.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #113 on: May 22, 2015, 04:13:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Someone call the lifeguard
haha. he got laid tho. i'm sure other humans with vaginas were talking to him that night. not like he wasn't "drowning in pussy". sour grapes ass.

Grampa

• Rep: 153
« Reply #114 on: May 22, 2015, 05:17:40 AM »
The kind that get into choppers. I guess I'm not embarrassed, they should feel embarrassed.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 222
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #115 on: May 22, 2015, 06:51:11 AM »
The kind that get into choppers. I guess I'm not embarrassed, they should feel embarrassed.

because ???

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

2thick

• Rep: -63
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #116 on: May 22, 2015, 05:46:28 PM »
Expand Quote
anyone who rides for supreme ;D
[close]

Supreme is so 2014. I was thinking while I was doing switch grinds that AVE with a Supreme sticker on his board will break my heart.
Tyshawn was 5 feet away from me at Supreme NY on Sunday but I was too nervous that he was going to vibe me out so I went back to the car and took a picture of him and left. I embarrass myself

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 715
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #117 on: May 22, 2015, 06:51:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

A similar situation happened here in Portugal. Some random kid that barely skated fell in the park and broke an arm. Parents were some kind of advocates and sued the city. Next month they demolished the park... That was 5 years ago.

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

Retox

• Rep: -47
« Reply #118 on: May 22, 2015, 08:10:32 PM »
The skaters that believe in weird conspiracies.  I'm looking at you Matt Beach night time dinosaur hunter.

Skaters that ramble and are inarticulate.  The Jake Johnsons and Ocean Howells are a rare breed.

Grampa

• Rep: 153
« Reply #119 on: May 22, 2015, 09:17:26 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

because ???

Because it's like Wild Hogs with skinny jeans and sparkly helmets.