Author Topic: Nyjah to Nike in three months  (Read 123141 times)

doomstation55

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 918
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
Re: Nyjah to Nike in three months
« Reply #330 on: October 23, 2015, 11:18:15 AM »
He didn't come out with a part last year or 3 years ago so it's more like every other year.

Pretender

• Rep: -2
« Reply #331 on: October 23, 2015, 11:43:24 AM »
Is this three years in a row now that he drops a part for thrasher towards the end of the year?

Jesus Fucking Christ.

Who cares? Everyone (Nyjah included) know he's not getting SOTY, he's just dumping footy and I'd rather watch his part on Thrasher than the berrics or ridechannel
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 11:44:56 AM by Pretender »

Coconut Lotion

« Reply #332 on: October 23, 2015, 12:34:52 PM »
It's funny how certain skaters out of no where just get all inked up. At least Nyjah's tats are better than Shecks.

Lots of money, lots of free time

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 410
« Reply #333 on: October 23, 2015, 02:05:14 PM »
at least they're decent

frontsideindy

• Rep: -122
« Reply #334 on: October 23, 2015, 02:46:28 PM »
Contract is about to end

Allready 4 month gone by,
Nyjah goes nowhere..

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #335 on: October 23, 2015, 04:29:03 PM »
nike pays better just ask theo

Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -518
« Reply #336 on: October 23, 2015, 07:26:59 PM »

I saw him drop off a red one at the shop by my house a few weeks back too. So unless he painted it he's got more than one.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #337 on: October 23, 2015, 08:23:10 PM »
Either he's doing really well or skateboarders are notoriously horrible with money. One of those.

cuntzilla

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -63
« Reply #338 on: October 23, 2015, 08:34:32 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
I saw him drop off a red one at the shop by my house a few weeks back too. So unless he painted it he's got more than one.
Pretty sure most matte cars are usually just a wrap rather than paint so he could have changed colours pretty easy
I don't rollerblade, I play ROLLER HOCKEY! I've been kicking haters like you to the curb forever

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #339 on: October 24, 2015, 07:00:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Is this three years in a row now that he drops a part for thrasher towards the end of the year?

Jesus Fucking Christ.
[close]

Who cares? Everyone (Nyjah included) know he's not getting SOTY, he's just dumping footy and I'd rather watch his part on Thrasher than the berrics or ridechannel
Not so sure about this one.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Hash Slinging Slasher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #340 on: October 24, 2015, 07:06:18 AM »
Either he's doing really well or skateboarders are notoriously horrible with money. One of those.
probably both of those

Big Baby Jesus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 270
    • Suciu avatar image
« Reply #341 on: October 24, 2015, 08:58:05 AM »
I can't help but think Theotis makes probably atleast 30k between Nike and Mountain Dew. Regardless, you haven't made it till you buy a Maybach with a driver anyways.
flat spotted 3 times in 2 weeks, other than that awesome wheels

Baby is gonna be raised by Max and Cyrus

felix.

• Rep: -34
« Reply #342 on: October 24, 2015, 12:54:57 PM »
theotis's 100 video, the dude is in some shitty house eating off paper plates with a rental in the driveway. If he's such a nice guy from an underprivileged neighbourhood why isn't he giving back to the community? Why would you want to drive a super expensive car just because it's super expensive? Just to get airhead dollies in bed? I feel sorry for him.

I feel sorry for Nyjah too, his father pressuring him to skate harder, stealing his money and bailing on him, followed by an identity crisis all while being a little kid. Then becoming one of the best skaters right now and everybody hates you. No wonder he has so many parties, he must feel so dead inside.

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -749
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #343 on: October 24, 2015, 02:54:35 PM »
Nike will make Nyjah the Jordan of skateboard.

Filip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -57
« Reply #344 on: October 24, 2015, 03:26:44 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
probably both of those

I have a feeling that Theotis will be broke within a year after his career is over.

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 319
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #345 on: October 24, 2015, 04:15:24 PM »
theotis's 100 video, the dude is in some shitty house eating off paper plates with a rental in the driveway. If he's such a nice guy from an underprivileged neighbourhood why isn't he giving back to the community? Why would you want to drive a super expensive car just because it's super expensive? Just to get airhead dollies in bed? I feel sorry for him.

I feel sorry for Nyjah too, his father pressuring him to skate harder, stealing his money and bailing on him, followed by an identity crisis all while being a little kid. Then becoming one of the best skaters right now and everybody hates you. No wonder he has so many parties, he must feel so dead inside.

Yup...people aren't realizing that Theotis isn't owning that car. If any, he's leasing it and honestly that is equally as dumb cause the car would never really be his and he's paying high rent so to speak to just floss out. I would  have just bought a cheaper luxury car and pay it all off at once.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -304
« Reply #346 on: October 24, 2015, 07:59:22 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Yup...people aren't realizing that Theotis isn't owning that car. If any, he's leasing it and honestly that is equally as dumb cause the car would never really be his and he's paying high rent so to speak to just floss out. I would  have just bought a cheaper luxury car and pay it all off at once.

Im sure Theotis gives back a tons. I see him help a lot of people out and his homies are being helped out by him. And what's wrong with wanting to have nice things? I'm sure he can afford the car and I'm sure the house is mortgaged. He has several high paying sponsors. Anyways what's wrong with wanting nice things

IHOP

« Reply #347 on: October 24, 2015, 10:12:27 PM »
Just another "I heard" but a friend of mine who hangs with some nike heads was telling me that he is getting on Nike the brand, not Nike SB, if that makes sense.  Sort of the way Paul Rodriguez is on, so scuba and the other skaters don't really have to interact with him.

yatallfreak

• Rep: 11
« Reply #348 on: October 24, 2015, 10:17:17 PM »
Just another "I heard" but a friend of mine who hangs with some nike heads was telling me that he is getting on Nike the brand, not Nike SB, if that makes sense.  Sort of the way Paul Rodriguez is on, so scuba and the other skaters don't really have to interact with him.
I've heard exactly that too

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -258
« Reply #349 on: October 24, 2015, 10:28:48 PM »

*vomits*

MaS

• Rep: -7
« Reply #350 on: October 24, 2015, 11:46:51 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

*shommits*
Fixed

Big Baby Jesus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 270
    • Suciu avatar image
« Reply #351 on: October 25, 2015, 05:06:33 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

*vomits*

Clean it up with Comet.
flat spotted 3 times in 2 weeks, other than that awesome wheels

Baby is gonna be raised by Max and Cyrus

MYXGAMES2015

« Reply #352 on: October 25, 2015, 09:35:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Jesus Fucking Christ.
[close]

[close]
Not so sure about either. Who are even the contenders for SOTY this year? Maybe Ishod from those Real videos, but no one seems to really stand out. I feel like Nyjah could get it if this part is as insane as they usually are

OldmanEpic

« Reply #353 on: October 25, 2015, 09:40:14 AM »
Dont forget luan.

Personally I think Ishod should repeat.

Baxter

• Rep: 0
« Reply #354 on: October 25, 2015, 12:42:45 PM »
AVE's Propeller part made him a SOTY contender for me, but then again a killer last part didn't work for Guy...

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -258
« Reply #355 on: October 25, 2015, 04:33:19 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah I heard that too, my uncles friend heard it from his mother in law who plays bingo with a ladies son who did some plumbing work at a nike outlet store.

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #356 on: October 25, 2015, 10:53:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Yeah I heard that too, my uncles friend heard it from his mother in law who plays bingo with a ladies son who did some plumbing work at a nike outlet store.

I heard it from an online message board...

Sold Out

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
« Reply #357 on: October 26, 2015, 12:41:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Jesus Fucking Christ.
[close]

[close]
[close]
Not so sure about either. Who are even the contenders for SOTY this year? Maybe Ishod from those Real videos, but no one seems to really stand out. I feel like Nyjah could get it if this part is as insane as they usually are

people in the nike and LRG videos will be contenders as well.

frontsideindy

• Rep: -122
« Reply #358 on: October 26, 2015, 12:55:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

I heard it from an online message board...

I heard it through the grapevine, by the end of the month he
goes nowhere else then skating the private training facility,

Lonechicken

• Rep: 11
« Reply #359 on: October 26, 2015, 06:45:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Jesus Fucking Christ.
[close]

[close]
[close]

How soon we forget Shane Goes.  :'(