Author Topic: pro skater beefs  (Read 73305 times)

jomeara1

Re: pro skater beefs
« Reply #180 on: October 10, 2015, 01:58:16 PM »
maybe not a beef since nothing actually happened afterwards, but still entertaining:

Lol those SOTY parties are probably so much fun

Didn't Geoff and Greco get into a fist fight at one of those?
« Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 02:03:41 PM by Johnny »

southsecond

« Reply #181 on: October 11, 2015, 02:55:15 PM »
Expand Quote
First result for a search on "guy mariano justin pierce wife"

http://secondhandembarrassment.blogspot.com/2010/02/casper-friendly-ghost.html?m=1

"If you go around saying that I was extra upset because it was Guy who fucked Gina- then you shouldn't be talking about things that you don't know. For one thing, I couldn't even be bothered by Guy that much. Of course since I'm a skater, some would automatically assume I would just go to pieces because it was Guy Mariano who fucked my wife. But,if you must know, it would have hurt just the same if it had been someone like Dave Duren or Chris Pastras. "

I read this years ago and assumed it was real. I have no clue if it is or just more Internet bullshit. Either way.
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Guy vs Justin Pierce / entire NYC skate scene
[close]

elaborate?
[close]

[close]
[close]
Man, its some tard writing from the perspective of Justin Pierce like a fucking weirdo. The guy mentions Harold being dead which happened way after Pierce killed himself. The person who wrote this needs help.

Nah, Seneca (the "person who wrote this") doesn't need help. He's an incredible writer who just happens to use skateboarding as the medium for his stories.

Don't take shit so seriously, unless of course you were Justin's friend. It's a stab at literary fiction from a skater's point of view, even if it is a bit dark. The Dave Duren line was fucking poetry.

DannyDee

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 248
« Reply #182 on: October 11, 2015, 04:09:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

http://secondhandembarrassment.blogspot.com/2010/02/casper-friendly-ghost.html?m=1

"If you go around saying that I was extra upset because it was Guy who fucked Gina- then you shouldn't be talking about things that you don't know. For one thing, I couldn't even be bothered by Guy that much. Of course since I'm a skater, some would automatically assume I would just go to pieces because it was Guy Mariano who fucked my wife. But,if you must know, it would have hurt just the same if it had been someone like Dave Duren or Chris Pastras. "

I read this years ago and assumed it was real. I have no clue if it is or just more Internet bullshit. Either way.
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

elaborate?
[close]

[close]
[close]
Man, its some tard writing from the perspective of Justin Pierce like a fucking weirdo. The guy mentions Harold being dead which happened way after Pierce killed himself. The person who wrote this needs help.
[close]

Nah, Seneca (the "person who wrote this") doesn't need help. He's an incredible writer who just happens to use skateboarding as the medium for his stories.

Don't take shit so seriously, unless of course you were Justin's friend. It's a stab at literary fiction from a skater's point of view, even if it is a bit dark. The Dave Duren line was fucking poetry.
He's writing fan fiction about the situation that led to someones suicide. Its straight up disrespectful to everyone involved and a situation he probably knows little about. Writing fan fiction about some ones suicide and how they felt is beyond morbid and the writing isn't that talented regardless of what you think.  
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 04:14:11 PM by DannyDee »

Maggie

• Rep: -65488
« Reply #183 on: October 11, 2015, 04:19:37 PM »
yeah, i found it to be pretty disgusting. making light of something so tragic is not edgy, funny or interesting.

abudabi

« Reply #184 on: October 11, 2015, 05:14:52 PM »
...im actually amazed that someone thinks that dude is a good writer. the subject matter is beyond cringe worthy. it's fine that he wrote it, but youd have to be an asshole to publish it somewhere where people relevant to the story might see it. fuck that guy. fuck his use of italics.

edit: my bad, i shouldnt diss his writing as a whole. i just dont see anything good about that piece.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 05:26:53 PM by abudabi »

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 402
« Reply #185 on: October 12, 2015, 02:37:33 PM »
Supposedly a food fight gone awry had Raven and Clint Walker ready to brawl.
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

southsecond

« Reply #186 on: October 12, 2015, 03:08:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

elaborate?
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
He's writing fan fiction about the situation that led to someones suicide. Its straight up disrespectful to everyone involved and a situation he probably knows little about. Writing fan fiction about some ones suicide and how they felt is beyond morbid and the writing isn't that talented regardless of what you think.  

Your definition of "fan fiction" needs some work. C-.

SlayerKiller

• Rep: -37
« Reply #187 on: October 12, 2015, 03:13:58 PM »
Supposedly a food fight gone awry had Raven and Clint Walker ready to brawl.

Clint Walker comes off as a huge douche bag.

Ex_Magician

• Rep: -19
« Reply #188 on: October 13, 2015, 03:00:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

elaborate?
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

maybe you should COMMIT SUICIDE

jomeara1

« Reply #189 on: October 13, 2015, 06:27:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

elaborate?
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

Wow..your very first post on slap is to tell someone to commit suicide?? Might as well just focus your account now..do us all and yourself a favor.

pussy popper,pot smoker

« Reply #190 on: October 13, 2015, 08:18:48 PM »
woah commit suicide, 2 edgy 4 me bro, lol faggot even put it in all caps like it's the best thing since sliced bread, go JUMP OFF YOUR MOTHERS APARTMENT COMPLEX!, oooh, i got the chills just typing that.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 08:20:38 PM by TOAST-FACE KILLA »

midnitecruiser

• Rep: -66
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #191 on: October 13, 2015, 08:20:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

elaborate?
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Wow..your very first post on slap is to tell someone to commit suicide?? Might as well just focus your account now..do us all and yourself a favor.

Along these lines,  also from the perspective of Justin Pierce, Seneca Garcia has written a One Dollar Story called "It's Impossible for me to Make Imaginary Love to You, Because Even When I Beat Off It Seems Too Good to be True" which mostly takes place inside Supreme and in Justin's head, a really strong work. (full disclosure, I run One Dollar Stories) go to onedollarstories.bigcartel.com to buy some. We also have a story written by Scott Bourne and I have written some skate related fiction in our catalog. 

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #192 on: October 14, 2015, 12:01:39 AM »
The fact that you and this Seneca person are attempting to profit, however indirectly you think it is, from Justin Pierce's suicide is pretty fucking despicable.  
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 12:03:25 AM by ill_Murray »

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 248
« Reply #193 on: October 14, 2015, 01:00:07 AM »
The fact that you and this Seneca person are attempting to profit, however indirectly you think it is, from Justin Pierce's suicide is pretty fucking despicable.  
Not only that but putting useless thoughts into the world like people thought Justin really did rape Chloe, or what Gina friends thought or that Guy was already that far gone. Who knows exactly what caused Justin to kill himself (except maybe family and close friends), but putting it out there that the incident was the breaking point is straight reckless. To take his own life he clearly had issues that extended past a failed marriage. 

Ex_Magician

« Reply #194 on: October 14, 2015, 08:46:19 AM »

Social Justice Warriors of the Slap boards - it's not that big of a deal

abudabi

« Reply #195 on: October 14, 2015, 11:19:42 AM »
no one said it was a big deal. things that arent a big deal can still be despicable, parasitic, tasteless etc.

Ex_Magician

« Reply #196 on: October 14, 2015, 11:54:55 AM »
no one said it was a big deal. things that arent a big deal can still be despicable, parasitic, tasteless etc.

you don't make sense

abudabi

« Reply #197 on: October 14, 2015, 12:47:58 PM »
let me put it another way: it's not a big deal becaus probably less than fifty people are going to buy your shit, but that doesnt mean that it isnt lame.
im not trying to say you are both terrible people, but i really doubt you would want some random person putting words in your friend's mouth after he had killed himself. the bummer is compounded cause youre also trying to make money off of this, like ill murray pointed out.

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #198 on: October 14, 2015, 02:00:42 PM »
Ex_Magician = Tracer's burner account

yeahmmm

• Rep: -23
« Reply #199 on: October 14, 2015, 02:01:21 PM »
andy roy and navarette.  jon allie- almost everyone.  phelps- a lot of people.  jay strickland- andrew reynolds.

yeahmmm

« Reply #200 on: October 14, 2015, 02:16:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Don't know if the photo still exists but wasn't there beef between Fred gall and mark suicu? I remember seeing a screen shot of texts saying something about mark claiming he was east or trying be east coast or some stupid shit.
[close]

Don't know about Gall, but Puleo kind of did this:

http://chromeballincident.blogspot.com/2013/07/chrome-ball-interview-61-bobby-puleo.html

Ironic/amusing thing about what Puleo said about Suciu is that it is 100% true.  I live about 20 mins from Suciu's parents where he lived and was raised til he went to college and his parents are multi millionaires and he grew up in a huge mansion that is a fact.

yeahmmm

« Reply #201 on: October 14, 2015, 02:24:14 PM »
If you go around saying that I was extra upset because it was Guy who fucked Gina- then you shouldn't be talking about things that you don't know. For one thing, I couldn't even be bothered by Guy that much. Of course since I'm a skater, some would automatically assume I would just go to pieces because it was Guy Mariano who fucked my wife. But,if you must know, it would have hurt just the same if it had been someone like Dave Duren or Chris Pastras.

What I can't fathom is, exactly why Gina would do this.Sure ,Guy was once the best skater in the world, but Gina never cared about that sort of thing and its not like Guy is even that good looking. By the time she fucked him, he wasn't the same person who did the nosegrind/heelflip/ tailslide line at San Pedro. That Guy had been long gone.

Gina was beautiful. The world always came to her , would always constantly distract. I'd take her out to eat and I'd even have to worry about our waiter talking to her too much- getting too friendly.

And she just loved to flap her big gums; "Oh you're thinking of joining the peace corps!? That's fabulous! I once thought about joining the peace corps too! I was reading this one book......".

She always encouraged men to talk to her, didn't even seem to matter who it was. All the awkward moments Ive spent left standing, hanging, listening to her talk to some new guy, while I just sit back waiting for it to be over. The other guy thinking secretly : " Your girl sure is paying attention to me. I hope you're not around the next time I see her."

Whenever we went to parties she would always dart off. It was like taking a dogg who had been inside all day for a walk and them wanting to smell every blade of grass out there. The worst was when I would go to the parties of her friends. Trying to squeeze the most out of any conversation with whoever I could have- trying not to drink too much. Even when I would find myself having a decent convo with someone I would still be thinking to myself: "Were the hell is she at?!". I can hear someone telling me:"Oh Gina left with Maggie and Tyler. They should be back soon."

Her friends in LA never liked me much anyways. They treated me like I really did rape Chloe Sevingy. I'm sure they'd sooner give me credit for being a bad rapist than a good actor. That was the stigma that went with making that movie. The Larry Clark curse. Dead Harold , just like the guy in Tulsa. Was I cursed because Larry picked me or was I already cursed and Larry picking me was just indicative of that?

That's the same kind of circular logic of the Guy clip from Video Days making it into that scene in Kids. A prophetic sort of irony. Im in a scene where Im watching footage of that little boy on the skateboard who will one day fuck my wife and Im sittting on the couch next to Billy Waldman.

Thats the same kind of weird syncopation that works in cities like LA and Las Vegas. All laid down in the ether or somewhere below the situation- waiting . Everything clicks, but it clicks in a bad way- deliberately sinister.

Wow! I am assuming this is Justin Pierce? I had heard stories here and there about Guy and his girl but it was thru the grapevine so it was twisted I assumed.  Man, this makes me feel even more upset for Justin and his early demise. RIP

pussy popper,pot smoker

« Reply #202 on: October 14, 2015, 02:42:09 PM »
mike sinclair beef with every Twinkie in the world.

stevedave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 99
« Reply #203 on: October 14, 2015, 03:26:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Don't know if the photo still exists but wasn't there beef between Fred gall and mark suicu? I remember seeing a screen shot of texts saying something about mark claiming he was east or trying be east coast or some stupid shit.
[close]

http://chromeballincident.blogspot.com/2013/07/chrome-ball-interview-61-bobby-puleo.html
[close]

Ironic/amusing thing about what Puleo said about Suciu is that it is 100% true.  I live about 20 mins from Suciu's parents where he lived and was raised til he went to college and his parents are multi millionaires and he grew up in a huge mansion that is a fact.

nowhere at all did Bobby say that he was a "rich kid", so your statement is completely irrelevant.  Secondly, he says "took years for Ricky and those guys to unearth and nurture".  Don't get me wrong, I respect Ricky, but it ain't like him and some dudes dug up an ancient Love Park that had been buried for 1,000 years and made it a skateable place.  It was there the whole time.  The whole entitlement thing in skateboarding is down right embarrassing. 
"See you are like Mark David Chapman and my posts are John Lennon. You having nothing to offer so the best you can do is try to assassinate my beautiful posts. My Dental Plan is Strawberry fields and you are a sexually frustrated fat man."  ---NigNogNooo---

Lonechicken

• Rep: 11
« Reply #204 on: October 15, 2015, 06:48:11 AM »
Are there a bunch of Chinese skaters bitching about western skaters flying over there and filming and whatnot at "their spots"?

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #205 on: October 15, 2015, 03:21:22 PM »
Are there a bunch of Chinese skaters bitching about western skaters flying over there and filming and whatnot at "their spots"?

Idk about that but I remember for a while Spanish skaters were pretty bummed on Americans coming there and blowing stuff out. 

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #206 on: October 15, 2015, 05:23:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

nowhere at all did Bobby say that he was a "rich kid", so your statement is completely irrelevant.  Secondly, he says "took years for Ricky and those guys to unearth and nurture".  Don't get me wrong, I respect Ricky, but it ain't like him and some dudes dug up an ancient Love Park that had been buried for 1,000 years and made it a skateable place.  It was there the whole time.  The whole entitlement thing in skateboarding is down right embarrassing. 
And third... Bobby is from New Jersey.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
« Reply #207 on: October 15, 2015, 05:28:43 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Idk about that but I remember for a while Spanish skaters were pretty bummed on Americans coming there and blowing stuff out. 
yeah now they barely go over there

Ex_Magician

« Reply #208 on: October 17, 2015, 11:05:02 AM »
let me put it another way: it's not a big deal becaus probably less than fifty people are going to buy your shit, but that doesnt mean that it isnt lame.
im not trying to say you are both terrible people, but i really doubt you would want some random person putting words in your friend's mouth after he had killed himself. the bummer is compounded cause youre also trying to make money off of this, like ill murray pointed out.

Wow, good point

abudabi

« Reply #209 on: October 17, 2015, 11:58:28 AM »
i saw you lurking this thread before, im glad to finally see the great response you thought up to the legitimate points that have been raised against your bullshit business tactics. go fuck yourself.