Author Topic: pro skater beefs  (Read 68973 times)

tobey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
Re: pro skater beefs
« Reply #150 on: October 08, 2015, 05:09:16 PM »
I'm surprised Nick Merlino isn't on every page of this thread but Jamie Thomas seems like he is. Jamie should get Nick on Zero

zippy z

« Reply #151 on: October 08, 2015, 05:27:20 PM »
First result for a search on "guy mariano justin pierce wife"

http://secondhandembarrassment.blogspot.com/2010/02/casper-friendly-ghost.html?m=1

"If you go around saying that I was extra upset because it was Guy who fucked Gina- then you shouldn't be talking about things that you don't know. For one thing, I couldn't even be bothered by Guy that much. Of course since I'm a skater, some would automatically assume I would just go to pieces because it was Guy Mariano who fucked my wife. But,if you must know, it would have hurt just the same if it had been someone like Dave Duren or Chris Pastras. "

I read this years ago and assumed it was real. I have no clue if it is or just more Internet bullshit. Either way.
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Guy vs Justin Pierce / entire NYC skate scene
[close]

elaborate?
[close]

stone cold steve austin

• Rep: -84
« Reply #152 on: October 08, 2015, 05:38:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Koston - Alex olson

Dylan and olson (back in the day)

Dylan and the un named anti hero dude (anyone know who?)

chris cole and ben nordberg

reynolds and mosley

greco and FA

[close]
elaborate?
[close]

Greco constantly states that deathwish did the split veneers thing and placement of graphic between the trucks way before FA. He makes subtle jabs at them on insta all the time. most of which have been taken down.

Dylan says in his epicly latered that he was gunna get on anti hero but didn't get along with someone so he was over it. Never stated who and never heard from anyone who it was. anyone know?

[close]
On a similar note, Jack Fardell never got on Anti Hero because Raney and Andy Roy weren't fucking with him.

you sure?

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #153 on: October 08, 2015, 06:37:43 PM »
Basically that penny getting grief at radlands story shows you what a piece of shit skating was at that time.  I remember being super stoked on penny and muska cause they didn't seem like pack of faggots (which the girl camp as rad as they were, always came off as to me, don't get me started with those dudes playing golf and basketball and shit -these are the dudes who dissed penny.  I hated the shitty mantality but loved their skating.  I remember bill Weiss was interviewed for that radlands  contest in 411.  He said that Tom penny was number one and he was saying it all defiantly (like 'fuck the rest'), I remember.  After hearing about big pros all dissing him it makes sense.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

BuckyFellini

« Reply #154 on: October 08, 2015, 07:24:33 PM »

If we're talking Slam City Jam beefs.   

Mike V vs Joey Suriel almost fighting in one of the first Slams at the plaza of Nations.

Or

Moses vs the security's guards with Mike V coming in after and chasing the security around the course.

Also, Moses vs the ungrateful free t-shirt recipient in the stands at Slam in 2001 or 2002.

Which involved him climbing up through the stands to punch some dude in the face (who wasn't even the guy that dissed him).

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #155 on: October 08, 2015, 08:51:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Koston - Alex olson

Dylan and olson (back in the day)

Dylan and the un named anti hero dude (anyone know who?)

chris cole and ben nordberg

reynolds and mosley

greco and FA

[close]
elaborate?
[close]

Greco constantly states that deathwish did the split veneers thing and placement of graphic between the trucks way before FA. He makes subtle jabs at them on insta all the time. most of which have been taken down.

Dylan says in his epicly latered that he was gunna get on anti hero but didn't get along with someone so he was over it. Never stated who and never heard from anyone who it was. anyone know?

[close]
On a similar note, Jack Fardell never got on Anti Hero because Raney and Andy Roy weren't fucking with him.
[close]

you sure?

Uh... yeah.

Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #156 on: October 08, 2015, 09:21:46 PM »
He was Anti Hero flow but Andy Roy and apparently the other guy whose name I'm not sure on blocked it. I trust Andy Roy with decisions of any level of importance, so this was really the right way to go.

4wheels

« Reply #157 on: October 08, 2015, 09:56:20 PM »
He was Anti Hero flow but Andy Roy and apparently the other guy whose name I'm not sure on blocked it. I trust Andy Roy with decisions of any level of importance, so this was really the right way to go.
i thought they had a vote or whatever to get him on and he didnt pass because he rode for hurley. or maybe not specifically hurley but the fact that he would ride for a company like hurley.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #158 on: October 08, 2015, 10:07:47 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
i thought they had a vote or whatever to get him on and he didnt pass because he rode for hurley. or maybe not specifically hurley but the fact that he would ride for a company like hurley.

He got the last laugh though

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
« Reply #159 on: October 09, 2015, 06:45:00 AM »
Expand Quote

If we're talking Slam City Jam beefs.   

Mike V vs Joey Suriel almost fighting in one of the first Slams at the plaza of Nations.

Or

Moses vs the security's guards with Mike V coming in after and chasing the security around the course.
[close]

I'm pretty sure Moses had beef with everybody.

Also, Moses vs the ungrateful free t-shirt recipient in the stands at Slam in 2001 or 2002.

Which involved him climbing up through the stands to punch some dude in the face (who wasn't even the guy that dissed him).

stevedave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 99
« Reply #160 on: October 09, 2015, 08:44:52 AM »
mawfugga wrote "joey cereal"  AAAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA.......
"See you are like Mark David Chapman and my posts are John Lennon. You having nothing to offer so the best you can do is try to assassinate my beautiful posts. My Dental Plan is Strawberry fields and you are a sexually frustrated fat man."  ---NigNogNooo---

Malcolm Sex

• Rep: -89
« Reply #161 on: October 09, 2015, 08:59:49 AM »
Baker's Chris Brown and Rihanna.

Yushin Okami

• Rep: 115
« Reply #162 on: October 09, 2015, 09:29:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Jayme Fortune had beef with Raymond Molinar because Raymond had that clip of him doing half cab frontside noseslide kickflip at the same spot
[close]

I thought it was the opposite, Jayme was not really sponsored at this point and had already done the harder trick(with the flip) at the spot that Raymond had a habitat pro ad for.

Can someone verify?

Jayme used to post on here btw.
[close]
i thought it was that raymond did the same trick at a similar spot
[close]
I think Jayme said something along the lines of "no one cared when I did that same trick".

Jayme had done the trick on a curved ledge and how ever long later Raymond did the same trick on a completely different curved ledge. Pretty sure one was in Portland and the other in Florida. I remember when Jayme first signed up on slap his first 5 or so posts were talking shit on Raymond. He then continued to embarrass himself here for a couple of years. I miss seeing him have breakdowns
We all know you have two sexy anthropomorphic wolves who buttfuck each other on the bottom of your board.

the canadian suit

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 145
  • Always lurking.
« Reply #163 on: October 09, 2015, 10:24:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Jayme Fortune had beef with Raymond Molinar because Raymond had that clip of him doing half cab frontside noseslide kickflip at the same spot
[close]

I thought it was the opposite, Jayme was not really sponsored at this point and had already done the harder trick(with the flip) at the spot that Raymond had a habitat pro ad for.

Can someone verify?

Jayme used to post on here btw.
[close]
i thought it was that raymond did the same trick at a similar spot
[close]
I think Jayme said something along the lines of "no one cared when I did that same trick".
[close]

Jayme had done the trick on a curved ledge and how ever long later Raymond did the same trick on a completely different curved ledge. Pretty sure one was in Portland and the other in Florida. I remember when Jayme first signed up on slap his first 5 or so posts were talking shit on Raymond. He then continued to embarrass himself here for a couple of years. I miss seeing him have breakdowns

His breakdowns and shit talking were the original reason I started on Slap. Thank you Jayme Fortune.
p-shuvs and v-flips

I_Respect_Wood

• Rep: 11
« Reply #164 on: October 09, 2015, 04:40:18 PM »
Rowley Vs. Trapasso because when nick was riding for vans went to a volcom photoshoot wearing chuck taylors....

Koston Vs. Jared Lucas in one KOTR

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -278
« Reply #165 on: October 09, 2015, 05:53:03 PM »
Rowley Vs. Trapasso because when nick was riding for vans went to a volcom photoshoot wearing chuck taylors....

Koston Vs. Jared Lucas in one KOTR

Ha! I love Nicks skating, but he might be too dumb to work at Mcdonalds after skating.

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #166 on: October 09, 2015, 07:22:45 PM »
First result for a search on "guy mariano justin pierce wife"

http://secondhandembarrassment.blogspot.com/2010/02/casper-friendly-ghost.html?m=1

"If you go around saying that I was extra upset because it was Guy who fucked Gina- then you shouldn't be talking about things that you don't know. For one thing, I couldn't even be bothered by Guy that much. Of course since I'm a skater, some would automatically assume I would just go to pieces because it was Guy Mariano who fucked my wife. But,if you must know, it would have hurt just the same if it had been someone like Dave Duren or Chris Pastras. "

I read this years ago and assumed it was real. I have no clue if it is or just more Internet bullshit. Either way.
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Guy vs Justin Pierce / entire NYC skate scene
[close]

elaborate?
[close]

[close]
Man, its some tard writing from the perspective of Justin Pierce like a fucking weirdo. The guy mentions Harold being dead which happened way after Pierce killed himself. The person who wrote this needs help.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 07:25:24 PM by DannyDee »

pussy popper,pot smoker

« Reply #167 on: October 09, 2015, 08:07:28 PM »
marc johnson beef with his hair

doublesteveburger

« Reply #168 on: October 09, 2015, 08:55:17 PM »
Ed Templeton has beef with beef.

pussy popper,pot smoker

« Reply #169 on: October 09, 2015, 08:58:32 PM »
Ed Templeton has beef with beef.
he also has beef with his broken leg

pinch a loaf

« Reply #170 on: October 09, 2015, 09:08:51 PM »

Microforrest

• Rep: -19
« Reply #171 on: October 09, 2015, 09:21:41 PM »
Tony Buyalos/Shorty's vs. George Powell

Olympic athletes have diets and train really hard.
Skateboarders eat candy, talk shit, and drink arizona iced teas.

Nancy Chin The Manicurist

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 222
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #172 on: October 09, 2015, 10:45:50 PM »
Quote from: Microforrest  link=topic=87822.msg2390311#msg2390311 date=1444450901

thread is "pro skater beefs"

not "industry dark man beefs"

jonnysheen

• Rep: -64
« Reply #173 on: October 09, 2015, 11:49:50 PM »
Expand Quote
1994 Radlands contest some of top American guys where giving shit to Tom Penny, I remember Rowley in the interview saying these were the top US guys and they were just making fun of Penny but then a year later they all wanted to claim they were down with him. Who knows if Penny even noticed though.
[close]
I don't remember exactly where I read it but I recall the guys were Girl dudes and they were actually spitting at Penny or spitting where he was skating, maybe they were clowning him for being a hometown hero or whatever they thought he was some local park kook trying to show everyone up.
Probably some English bloke said all this I forget but it's in some interview in some mag or maybe it was Rowley on some Epicly Later'd shit, something like that.

I remember Chico being all animated at that contest, probably him.

Powdered Toast Man!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 170
  • (formerly mex.ceferino)
« Reply #174 on: October 10, 2015, 12:00:43 PM »
Quote from: Microforrest  link=topic=87822.msg2390311#msg2390311 date=1444450901

now i see why a bunch of dudes jumped ship to bronson and hardluck bearings

I just want everyone to know that I'm only 32.8% skateboarder, and that's on a good day. The rest is just soy and cum.

Pretty Serious

« Reply #175 on: October 10, 2015, 12:05:37 PM »

Rob.

• Rep: 12
« Reply #176 on: October 10, 2015, 12:40:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
1994 Radlands contest some of top American guys where giving shit to Tom Penny, I remember Rowley in the interview saying these were the top US guys and they were just making fun of Penny but then a year later they all wanted to claim they were down with him. Who knows if Penny even noticed though.
[close]
I don't remember exactly where I read it but I recall the guys were Girl dudes and they were actually spitting at Penny or spitting where he was skating, maybe they were clowning him for being a hometown hero or whatever they thought he was some local park kook trying to show everyone up.
Probably some English bloke said all this I forget but it's in some interview in some mag or maybe it was Rowley on some Epicly Later'd shit, something like that.
[close]

I was stood behind them all during his run.
Main culprits: Felix and koston.

Shitbag

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 164
  • A mystery wrapped inside a Twinkie
« Reply #177 on: October 10, 2015, 01:37:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

I was stood behind them all during his run.
Main culprits: Felix and koston.

Holy shit that is really ironic that a dude with one of the worst styles in skateboard history was heckling and/or spitting at a dude with one of the best styles in skateboard history.
Fuck Felix, I have respect for him being able to still kinda rip at his age but what a fucking horrible squatty ass style, ewwwww gross.

baroque_0bama

• Rep: 21
  • Feathers McGraw
« Reply #178 on: October 10, 2015, 01:38:28 PM »
maybe not a beef since nothing actually happened afterwards, but still entertaining:

pussy popper,pot smoker

« Reply #179 on: October 10, 2015, 01:52:59 PM »