Author Topic: Kalis parts ways with Hellaclips  (Read 17553 times)

gripittoripit

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -36
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Kalis parts ways with Hellaclips
« on: February 14, 2016, 03:07:51 PM »

??? ??? ???

Fall out with Colin Mckay perhaps?

mattchew

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 364
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Kalis parts ways with Hellaclips
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2016, 03:09:21 PM »
Khakis *
P R E P A R E  T O  T I M E C O D E

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 48
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2016, 03:57:56 PM »
#prayforlilschmatty.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1362
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2016, 04:08:53 PM »
So Up River

sfa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 178
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2016, 04:27:48 PM »
I wish he'd part ways with Dgk. Or at least he needs to get Stevie to film a fuckkng part not a rap video.
I need a coffee

too much

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2016, 05:23:50 PM »
Hella Clips has been shit the last couple years I never go there like I used to. Nearly all the videos they post are industry videos and not underground videos like before. Hopefully Kalis left for good reasons.

Maggie

• Rep: -65488
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2016, 05:34:50 PM »
prob sold his shares for a big check can't blame the dude

Jonorhea

• Rep: -5
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2016, 06:07:53 PM »
if I remember correctly, I used to check the website daily because it wasn't blocked at school my freshman year. This would have been 2010 maybe? 6 years is a long time!!!

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -278
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2016, 06:48:46 PM »

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2016, 07:06:10 PM »
In other news: Kalis also parts ways with being relevant.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

pabloalvarado

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -45
  • Elissa Steamer is a superstar.
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2016, 07:52:08 PM »
Khakis is a legend. Cool shit about him here !  8)

DGKALIS

• Rep: 533
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2016, 09:05:09 PM »
In other news: Kalis also parts ways with being relevant.

:-*

I haven't had much to do regarding Hella for almost 2 years... so it was time for me to dip out.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2016, 09:05:21 PM »
Khakis is a legend. Cool shit about him here !� 8)

Kalis is a white trash wigger with a chip on his shoulder. Fuck his "locals only bro" mentality and fuck Philly. His time has passed.

He also sucks at spelling and grammar. His scumstache is an ironic contrast to his OG, gangsta, super ballin', expensive car penis compensation persona. His personality sucks shit and I prefer real black skaters.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

DGKALIS

« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2016, 09:13:49 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Kalis is a white trash wigger with a chip on his shoulder. Fuck his "locals only bro" mentality and fuck Philly. His time has passed.

He also sucks at spelling and grammar. His scumstache is an ironic contrast to his OG, gangsta, super ballin', expensive car penis compensation persona. His personality sucks shit and I prefer real black skaters.

^^^^ haha.... chip on my shoulder from what?? hahahahaha.

pile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 186
  • sweet, man.
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2016, 09:24:45 PM »
i guess kalis didn't give ciggarettebeer his old board at a demo  :'(

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2016, 09:27:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Your self imposed reign as king of Love park and hating on ams that have taken you out.

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -496
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2016, 09:32:25 PM »
Cig beer never got a pair of those silvers Kalis was giving out a while back . Come to think of it neither did I though. Either way can't hate on a dude who back noseblunts taxis.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

DGKALIS

« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2016, 09:37:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Your self imposed reign as king of Love park and hating on ams that have taken you out.

"Self imposed rein"... lol... "Ams that have taken me out".... lol. Here's the thing... I'm out there. For all to see, talk to, ect. I don't hide who i am even in this forum, i don't hide from mistakes, and i have paid many dues.
I have no clue who you are... So i can't judge what you may have been through or what type of person you are.
Maybe you've paid dues.. maybe you haven't. Maybe you been picked on... maybe you skate, maybe you don't.
I pretty much don't care. Its just funny to me.... more mind boggling than anything... that you would attack me based on grammar (yes I'm a drop out), and call me a "wigger"... which tells me your a pretty racist close-minded, non worldly type person.
So tell me about yourself.... Where you from, where do you skate, who do you skate with... Because so far.. you don't seem to be cool at all.

dougDfresh

• Rep: -25
  • "...we are the dreamers of the dream."
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2016, 09:40:38 PM »
.... Salty people need to take some of that sodium back to the sea. Haha. If your boy didn't give you a board as a kid, no need to hold on to that shit in your later years.

sfa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 178
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2016, 09:41:18 PM »
Cigbeer, the dude has killed it for so long and comes from a time where the skate "rules"'got followed a little more. I don't blame josh for anything he's said. I don't always agree with him, but I think he's got the right to say it.

Dude absolutely ruled the late 90's. One of my favorite skaters of all time. One of the reasons I didn't stop skating after highschool was seeing his part in time code.

Your opinion is just that. Yours. But I think you're blowing things out of proportion here.
I need a coffee

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2016, 10:22:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

"Self imposed rein"... lol... "Ams that have taken me out".... lol. Here's the thing... I'm out there. For all to see, talk to, ect. I don't hide who i am even in this forum, i don't hide from mistakes, and i have paid many dues.
I have no clue who you are... So i can't judge what you may have been through or what type of person you are.
Maybe you've paid dues.. maybe you haven't. Maybe you been picked on... maybe you skate, maybe you don't.
I pretty much don't care. Its just funny to me.... more mind boggling than anything... that you would attack me based on grammar (yes I'm a drop out), and call me a "wigger"... which tells me your a pretty racist close-minded, non worldly type person.
So tell me about yourself.... Where you from, where do you skate, who do you skate with... Because so far.. you don't seem to be cool at all.

I'm from Los Angeles and Victorville. I recently moved to Memphis, Tennessee. Haven't met any down to earth skateboarders. I skate mostly ledges now that I'm old.

I was being sardonic when I listed poor grammar and spelling skills as grounds for further dislike. I was being over analytical and sarcastic in an attempt to convey my message in a humorous manner. When critiquing a professional skateboarder's etiquette, I often choose to play the misanthropic antagonist as a means to broadcast my opinion through this medium. Life is a monotonous series of transferences into shitty vehicle after shitty vehicle.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2016, 10:33:01 PM »
Cigbeer, the dude has killed it for so long and comes from a time where the skate "rules"'got followed a little more. I don't blame josh for anything he's said. I don't always agree with him, but I think he's got the right to say it.

Dude absolutely ruled the late 90's. One of my favorite skaters of all time. One of the reasons I didn't stop skating after highschool was seeing his part in time code.

Your opinion is just that. Yours. But I think you're blowing things out of proportion here.

I explained why I made those comments in my previous post. I appreciate his skateboarding very much. He's from the same generation. He was a part of what I think will be seen as skateboarding's golden era.

I do disagree with him on several things, but he ultimately has my respect. I actually forgot he posts here and spouted off a bit of nonsense to provoke some discussion.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2016, 10:42:11 PM »
this is where you delete your account
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

tb303

• Rep: -141
  • acid drop
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2016, 10:46:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I'm from Los Angeles and Victorville. I recently moved to Memphis, Tennessee. Haven't met any down to earth skateboarders. I skate mostly ledges now that I'm old.

I was being sardonic when I listed poor grammar and spelling skills as grounds for further dislike. I was being over analytical and sarcastic in an attempt to convey my message in a humorous manner. When critiquing a professional skateboarder's etiquette, I often choose to play the misanthropic antagonist as a means to broadcast my opinion through this medium. Life is a monotonous series of transferences into shitty vehicle after shitty vehicle.
Hipster detected

Jonorhea

• Rep: -5
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2016, 11:04:25 PM »
wow that was cool.

DGKALIS

« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2016, 11:18:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Look.. tbo,  i had to ask my wife what some of those words meant......

So... you need a hug?

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2016, 11:29:16 PM »
this is where you delete your account

This is where your persona on this forum (as always) is boring as shit.

The only interesting thing about you is your user name. Ice Nine was a brilliant way of conveying man's ignorance of natural laws, the stupidity of war and our paranoid delusions of one another. Cat's Cradle could be prophetic even.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
Hipster detected

Idiot detected

What constitutes a hipster by your definition? Are hipsters prone to forming a hypothesis? Big words? Madness? I truly am curious.

wineberrygold

• Rep: 0
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2016, 11:31:24 PM »
seen him driving a lamborghini today

Commercial D

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -670
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2016, 11:37:13 PM »
I'm from Los Angeles and Victorville.

LOL now who's compensating?

Typing in sentences and dropping monosyllabic phraseology ain't gonna bury your redneck past, bub.

You're more than old enough to know better than to talk shit to Kalis. Da fuq you thinking?
Skate videos have been downhill ever since 411VM #20

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2016, 11:42:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Look.. tbo,� i had to ask my wife what some of those words meant......

So... you need a hug?
Ha I'm sorry. I guess I got carried away there.

No hugs are in order. To be honest I forgot you posted here. Had I known I wouldn't have have posted that because I'm not trying to hurt feelings, just invoke some exchange of ideas. I am a fan of your skating and I believe you carry the true spirit of what I think skateboardng represents.

That being said, I do disagree with you on several points. But that's alright.