Author Topic: The Bunt Podcast Season 6 (Nick Trapasso)  (Read 107018 times)

shit_for_brains

Re: The Bunt Podcast Season 6 (Ted Barrow)
« Reply #480 on: March 28, 2018, 10:57:11 AM »
I thought that Ted Barrows dude was kinda funny in the interview, I followed his insta and... I just don't really get it? I don't find it all that funny and I hate the way he takes selfie videos down low like that while walking in public. Do people really send him clips for him to kinda roast dumb shit about it?

Yeah you don't get it

n0torious

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 154
Re: The Bunt Podcast Season 6 (Austyn Gillette)
« Reply #481 on: March 28, 2018, 11:54:19 AM »
What I learned: Austyn doesn't know.

SonictheHedgehog

• Rep: -14
« Reply #482 on: March 28, 2018, 12:28:09 PM »
my favourite thing about ted is how he so vehemently hates transition, shaped boards etc and considers it people trying to assimilate an era they weren't a part of whilst simultaneously pushing his 90s is the best kys if u cant ssbsts bullshit

"ATV" skating and shaped boards are more popular now than they were in the 90s
wash uffize drive me to firenze

Allez_Jambon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 149
« Reply #483 on: March 28, 2018, 01:39:06 PM »
Hardly related, I heard a commercial for the new Vans video, "Spinning Away" . I think it was talked about with Chima to be presented like the Kyle Walker video. I couldn't find any trailers for it, but I could find the 2 different graphics for the cover and information for a premier.

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 567
« Reply #484 on: March 28, 2018, 07:28:35 PM »
LOL @ austyn throwing shots at nyjah and david loy

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #485 on: March 29, 2018, 06:12:07 AM »
Hardly related, I heard a commercial for the new Vans video, "Spinning Away" . I think it was talked about with Chima to be presented like the Kyle Walker video. I couldn't find any trailers for it, but I could find the 2 different graphics for the cover and information for a premier.
I think it's dropping this Monday. Tyson Peterson's got a part, as well.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Changes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -220
  • #NeverForget
« Reply #486 on: March 29, 2018, 07:03:45 AM »
Ben Nordberg/Dylan Rieder topic was a interesting listen.

shark tits

« Reply #487 on: March 29, 2018, 07:07:51 AM »
Expand Quote
my favourite thing about ted is how he so vehemently hates transition, shaped boards etc and considers it people trying to assimilate an era they weren't a part of whilst simultaneously pushing his 90s is the best kys if u cant ssbsts bullshit
[close]

"ATV" skating and shaped boards are more popular now than they were in the 90s
i think gypsies point is he's into 90s anachronism but shits on people doing 80s anachronism. 'stop living in the past. you weren't even there, man.  oh but this reminds me of my favorite era so i dig it.'

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 777
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #488 on: March 29, 2018, 07:24:35 AM »
Ben Nordberg/Dylan Rieder topic was a interesting listen.

What a fucking kook.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

shark tits

« Reply #489 on: March 29, 2018, 10:44:35 AM »
Fred Gall on RACIST lol..... what was he saying to that black girl who gave him cornrows... dont doubt it....ricky oyola used to scream NIGGER at the top of his lungs at love park and somehow survived.... fuck both them crakkkas
prolly wasn't anything 'racist' per se just patronizing. prolly called her 'sista' or something that is maybe awkward but shouldn't be offensive unless your'e a great big pussy.
ricky o is half peurto rican, he can say nigga [PRs are a mix of native island indians/black slaves/spaniards.]

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 567
« Reply #490 on: March 29, 2018, 10:56:16 AM »
not all puerto ricans have black blood in them and a lot who do only have small percentage that's not noticeable.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 10:58:03 AM by Big Skatefase »

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #491 on: March 29, 2018, 11:05:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Fred Gall on RACIST lol..... what was he saying to that black girl who gave him cornrows... dont doubt it....ricky oyola used to scream NIGGER at the top of his lungs at love park and somehow survived.... fuck both them crakkkas
[close]
prolly wasn't anything 'racist' per se just patronizing. prolly called her 'sista' or something that is maybe awkward but shouldn't be offensive unless your'e a great big pussy.
ricky o is half peurto rican, he can say nigga [PRs are a mix of native island indians/black slaves/spaniards.]

I was cleaning my car while listening but I coulda swore he said she was saying racist things... probably just things about Americans? I dunno, I don't really have a horse in the race.

Julz

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -6
« Reply #492 on: March 29, 2018, 12:26:52 PM »
slap is soft. Gall for president.

expired

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
« Reply #493 on: March 29, 2018, 07:17:44 PM »
Leave Fred out of this.
Love Gillette, hope huf gives him another shoe, I feel like the main skaters on huf are all super close, Gillette remembering that Rizzo said birdhouse sucks and then continuing to call out Dloy

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 365
« Reply #494 on: March 30, 2018, 05:30:32 AM »

Yooo...

Sheffledge!!!

Not that it it makes it okay, but it was a Jersey thing to do that sort of shit.

LOU.502

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
  • rawr
« Reply #495 on: March 30, 2018, 03:38:53 PM »
Austyn and Ted both seemed almost too eager for the opportunity to be on a podcast and questioned at length about themselves, filling in irrelevant blanks on topics nobody really asked for, going too far sometimes, etc... Don’t  get me wrong, I’m a huge fan of both of those guys and what they do, no respect lost and I’m not throwing around the word “narcissist” at all, I just found it interesting listening to their responses to certain prompts and such things such as that.

im probably lying

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1960
« Reply #496 on: March 30, 2018, 05:29:08 PM »
Austyn and Ted both seemed almost too eager for the opportunity to be on a podcast and questioned at length about themselves, filling in irrelevant blanks on topics nobody really asked for, going too far sometimes, etc... Don’t  get me wrong, I’m a huge fan of both of those guys and what they do, no respect lost and I’m not throwing around the word “narcissist” at all, I just found it interesting listening to their responses to certain prompts and such things such as that.

Yeah, I'm shocked that the subject of an interview would talk about themselves.

Big Baby Jesus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 270
    • Suciu avatar image
« Reply #497 on: April 01, 2018, 06:38:56 AM »
Any of the euro TMs out there know anything about the whole situation with Official fuckin habitat over with distribution?
flat spotted 3 times in 2 weeks, other than that awesome wheels

Baby is gonna be raised by Max and Cyrus

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #498 on: April 02, 2018, 07:10:15 PM »
He was kinda rambling and losing me during the second half until he said that fake arm steez is like waking up and pretending to have a british accent which is hilariously accurate

Matthew_James

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #499 on: April 03, 2018, 09:37:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

black people dont say NIGGER.... ever... unless quoting white ppl..... its SUPER racist lol....smh... fuck that pale skinned animal

Can you teach me how to lie to prove a flawed point? Seems like you have it down pat 👌🏻
At least when you're a washed-out hipster douchebag in NY, you can milk it at some decent looking, hard to skate spots. In LA you're just a tan-lined faggot in a school yard somewhere.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 266
  • tiger style
Re: The Bunt Podcast Season 6 (Weckingball)
« Reply #500 on: April 03, 2018, 06:19:43 PM »
fake accent, fake steez was spot on a few other things. enjoyed it. he seemed about how you'd expect him to be. ishod's holding down this week though.

natenola forever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 121
« Reply #501 on: April 03, 2018, 07:36:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

black people dont say NIGGER.... ever... unless quoting white ppl..... its SUPER racist lol....smh... fuck that pale skinned animal
[close]

Can you teach me how to lie to prove a flawed point? Seems like you have it down pat 👌🏻
Ricky yelled nigger at EMB in its heyday, he didn't yell it anyone but was run out by Jovantae, who did it off of clout cuz Ricky could crush Jovantae, subsequently banned from all Dwindle sponsorship.

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #502 on: April 04, 2018, 08:55:34 AM »
I can't wait till 8 more Weck threads start

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 528
« Reply #504 on: April 04, 2018, 10:32:05 AM »
SCATHING Markovich takedown in the intro!
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

stevedave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 99
« Reply #505 on: April 04, 2018, 11:12:02 AM »
Any of the euro TMs out there know anything about the whole situation with Official fuckin habitat over with distribution?

i'd like to know more about this.  I thought it was a TERRIBLE idea when they went to a NorCal hat company for distribution.  Apparently, I was correct. 
"See you are like Mark David Chapman and my posts are John Lennon. You having nothing to offer so the best you can do is try to assassinate my beautiful posts. My Dental Plan is Strawberry fields and you are a sexually frustrated fat man."  ---NigNogNooo---

Tedd

• Rep: -14
« Reply #506 on: April 04, 2018, 11:24:44 AM »
So weck's real name is Joel?

1:06:40
Dono: "When you made the transition from Joel to Weck man, [Jeff Pang] got lost"

Jacob Gary

« Reply #507 on: April 04, 2018, 11:26:28 AM »
So weck's real name is Joel?

1:06:40
Dono: "When you made the transition from Joel to Weck man, [Jeff Pang] got lost"

Joel Morganweck, it's been mentioned here a few times.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #508 on: April 04, 2018, 11:46:42 AM »
Joel morganweck is a terrible name.

Hitler wouldn't approve
Gentleman ninja warlock

Jacob Gary

« Reply #509 on: April 04, 2018, 03:36:10 PM »
Joel morganweck is a terrible name.

Hitler wouldn't approve

Don't make statements you can't back up, bro.