Author Topic: The Bunt Podcast Season 6 (Nick Trapasso)  (Read 106319 times)

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 992
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: The Bunt Podcast Season 6 (Tony Tave)
« Reply #600 on: April 26, 2018, 11:14:21 AM »
tony tave is a legend .. one of the best styles ever .. he also reminded me how much i love strubing and what he’s doing with love•sick .. just bought a deck to support that and you should too
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

Nosferatu

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 687
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #601 on: April 26, 2018, 10:36:13 PM »
Sad hearing how delusional Tave is. The skate economy has changed. That money is not coming back. Step 1 should be find a new line of work.

Good to hear Cephas atone for his sins of hitting on Nora and give some context.
I thought it wasnt just him solo, shouldve stuck with my og thought.
R.I.P Rusty. One of us.

Harem

« Reply #602 on: May 02, 2018, 01:19:51 PM »
https://soundcloud.com/thebuntlive/the-bunt-s06-episode-12-ft-nick-trapasso-strickland-was-just-like-this-shits-done-yo

Scott Kane on Real would've been interesting.

My god I love how fried he is. Amazing to think he is only 29.

"Arts and crafts, shit like that"
« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 01:23:15 PM by Harem »

reptar_bar

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -7
« Reply #603 on: May 02, 2018, 02:10:07 PM »
https://soundcloud.com/thebuntlive/the-bunt-s06-episode-12-ft-nick-trapasso-strickland-was-just-like-this-shits-done-yo

Scott Kane on Real would've been interesting.

My god I love how fried he is. Amazing to think he is only 29.

"Arts and crafts, shit like that"

I watched that tour of his house they mentioned and had a good laugh. The framed picture he has for "walking nicely" hahaha.

Zumiez And Xanax

« Reply #604 on: May 02, 2018, 07:15:16 PM »
i wish they would've asked nick about eric fletcher

zzz

Re: The Bunt Podcast Season 6 (Nick Trapasso)
« Reply #605 on: May 02, 2018, 09:01:14 PM »
Fuckin H E C T I C

gub

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 224
« Reply #606 on: May 02, 2018, 09:13:35 PM »
sounds exactly like he looks

bongboarder420

• Rep: 60
« Reply #607 on: May 03, 2018, 02:22:44 AM »

Some people just have weird reactions to weed no matter how much of chill drug it is, there's a fairly popular current pro that go sent back home by all of his sponsors cuz he made himself crazy from smoking weed. He's better now but when he first came back he seemed like he had one of those neverending bad acid trips, his brain just needed to fix itself over time it was a little creepy cuz it reminded me a lot of people recovering from head injuries.
[/quote]

??? ???

Murray Hewitt

• Rep: 56
« Reply #608 on: May 03, 2018, 03:42:32 AM »
Crazy to comprehend his level of nonchalant. Dude was probably getting great money at one stage. Even said himself he loved the travelling but that no longer happens. Now his sponsors are his own board brand and two hardware companies. Hope to see a full length part from him again.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2279
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #609 on: May 03, 2018, 05:50:15 AM »

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #610 on: May 03, 2018, 05:53:38 AM »
Around the time Jordan Taylor finally turned pro for WKND I told Nick on Instagram jokingly that Jordan told me to tell you “You are bald and wack”. In rebuttal to his well known statement to Jordan calling him “Fat and Wack” in an interview. He ended up getting super bent out of shape and went on a crazy rant and blocked me. Good times!
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 05:55:24 AM by Monkey_Mcpott »

Nosferatu

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 687
« Reply #611 on: May 03, 2018, 06:37:43 AM »
Around the time Jordan Taylor finally turned pro for WKND I told Nick on Instagram jokingly that Jordan told me to tell you “You are bald and wack”. In rebuttal to his well known statement to Jordan calling him “Fat and Wack” in an interview. He ended up getting super bent out of shape and went on a crazy rant and blocked me. Good times!

Are you 12?
I thought it wasnt just him solo, shouldve stuck with my og thought.
R.I.P Rusty. One of us.

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
« Reply #612 on: May 03, 2018, 06:38:15 AM »
i cant believe he wasnt hyped on you calling him bald or wack

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1080
« Reply #613 on: May 03, 2018, 06:40:12 AM »
Crazy to comprehend his level of nonchalant. Dude was probably getting great money at one stage. Even said himself he loved the travelling but that no longer happens. Now his sponsors are his own board brand and two hardware companies. Hope to see a full length part from him again.

Sounds like his skeleton is too “Dusted” to put out a part.

I had a hard time putting my finger on what his plans were and it sounds like he did too. Even though he runs LE out of his garage it doesn’t like like it’s very profitable as he mentioned multiple times he needs to find a job. Hope the best for him but sounds a little too fried to get focused and put out either a part or fully functional brand.

Really found it interesting to hear about Scott Kane and what it was like skating with him in person... being on point, seeing the switch back feeble in Miami, the phases he went through (rails to ledges), getting a bad surgery that rendered him unable to take any kind of impact anymore. I would love to read or hear an interview with him, preferably chromeballed or Nine Club to get a deep dive into his career.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 06:41:46 AM by fakie nollie »

fs overkrook

« Reply #614 on: May 03, 2018, 06:57:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Hmm kind seemed like Darrel Stanton got the schizophrenia form smoking weed out of shoe wrappers.. This was still  kind a cool. Kind sad that Bandana B run LE to the ground even with Element backing them..
[close]
Some people just have weird reactions to weed no matter how much of chill drug it is, there's a fairly popular current pro that go sent back home by all of his sponsors cuz he made himself crazy from smoking weed. He's better now but when he first came back he seemed like he had one of those neverending bad acid trips, his brain just needed to fix itself over time it was a little creepy cuz it reminded me a lot of people recovering from head injuries.
If you’re talking about pat Burke he was actually doing heroin.

coyote2425

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #615 on: May 03, 2018, 07:03:57 AM »
Dude was hectic, now he's dusted -- or something...

Pretty sad. So burned out. In total denial of his failed company with nothing going on and zero plans.

Was always super stoked on his Toy and Cons parts. I fear we've seen all we'll see.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #616 on: May 03, 2018, 07:11:28 AM »

His Jaguar that I imagine is broken down with a tarp over it was a signing gift from Converse. Imagine burning that kind of hook up out of just being lazy.

schralp pal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 261
« Reply #617 on: May 03, 2018, 07:17:24 AM »
He did say he didn’t need skate checks but also said it’s time to find a job..

Great season by the bunt, hope there is many more

ungzilla

« Reply #618 on: May 03, 2018, 07:39:06 AM »
i think i could also make due w/o the 6 dollar royalty checks from LE

ungzilla

« Reply #619 on: May 03, 2018, 07:41:12 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

His Jaguar that I imagine is broken down with a tarp over it was a signing gift from Converse. Imagine burning that kind of hook up out of just being lazy.

jaguar with a tarp over it conjures images of danzig to mind, parked next to his pile of bricks probably.

idk why.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #620 on: May 03, 2018, 08:10:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

jaguar with a tarp over it conjures images of danzig to mind, parked next to his pile of bricks probably.

idk why.

Just parking next to my motherfucking bricks, bitch

Style Police

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 802
« Reply #621 on: May 03, 2018, 08:31:08 AM »

nino brown

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1416
  • only nerds kook people
« Reply #622 on: May 03, 2018, 09:32:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Hmm kind seemed like Darrel Stanton got the schizophrenia form smoking weed out of shoe wrappers.. This was still  kind a cool. Kind sad that Bandana B run LE to the ground even with Element backing them..
[close]
[close]
somebody confirm this

nopes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #623 on: May 03, 2018, 09:53:45 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i had a horrible reaction to weed 2 years ago that took months to get over and honestly ive never been the same since.

PERM-KOOK

• Rep: 46
« Reply #624 on: May 03, 2018, 10:01:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
somebody confirm this

Comfirmed.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3385
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #625 on: May 03, 2018, 10:08:01 AM »
Nick Trapasso is an incredible talent and watching him in Toy videos was a revelation.

That being said, I'm truly shocked that someone who turned pro skating in pajamas has turned out to be so "dusted".

bongboarder420

• Rep: 60
« Reply #626 on: May 03, 2018, 12:53:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

i had a horrible reaction to weed 2 years ago that took months to get over and honestly ive never been the same since.

how so?

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
« Reply #627 on: May 03, 2018, 12:56:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

it wasn't weed... although after a particular incident weed definitely is a trigger at this point.  Ill leave it at that. (quoting the weed shoe wrapper thing)

nopes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #628 on: May 03, 2018, 01:09:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

how so?

we had some edibles from a dispensary. i had a small part of a brownie and it just fucked me up so bad. it made me paranoid as shit. i thought i was dying or going crazy and was going to be stuck that way. the next morning i woke up with crazy anxiety that didnt go away. i thought i was still high which i obviously wasnt. after a week i had to go to the doctor to get put on some meds for anxiety. 

it had been like a decade since the last time i had any weed and was definitely not prepared for the potency of newer legal weed. now im afraid to even drink because it makes me nervous when i start feeling buzzed.

zzz

« Reply #629 on: May 03, 2018, 01:18:48 PM »
Yea weed gave me that depersonalization shit, never went away. And that was only Mexican brickweed. Weed kinda acts as a dissociative, heavy smoking can puck some people up.