Author Topic: Nora Vasconcellos Is Lowkey Beefing With Lizzie Armanto (And I'm Here For It)  (Read 153424 times)

links, pics, and quotes

EXHIBIT A - THE OLYMPICS

[1:09:04]

Nora: You know, you can be born in America. You can have family from, you know, Finland. You cannot speak any Finnish, but you can be skateboarding for the Finnish team.

Kyle Thiermann: Right. Do you think you should not be able to do that?

Nora: I don't think you shouldn't be able to do that. I think that people are doing that because...they can make the team. You know, part of me is just like, you know, if I'm going to do the Olympics, I'm gonna do it for America because that's where I'm from. I only speak English. My knowledge of other countries is limited...

Albee Layer: Do you have any other options?

Nora: I don't know. No. I'm like fourth generation American...But it's fine, because I truly think like - it just wouldn't make sense for me.

http://kylethiermann.libsyn.com/175-albee-layer-pro-surfer-nora-vasconcellos-pro-skater

[39:09]

Roger: Do you plan on going to the Olympics?

Nora: Yeah, I'd like to go. I want a freaking jumpsuit man.

http://usaskateboarding.net/2019-usa-skateboarding-national-team/

EXHIBIT B - THE COLOR PURPLE (#LAVENDERGATE)

[4:11]

Nora: I hate when people rip you off blatantly and use it to sell shoes. Like, get a life. You're coming off stupid.

[3:41]

Matt Price: You're the lavender person, right? That's your jam?

Nora: I don't know. It just happened that way.

Matt: You trademarked that color on accident?

Nora: Yeah, I should have trademarked it.

EXHIBIT C - INSTAGRAM

[0:31]

Nora: I hate when people DM me and ask me why I've unfollowed them. I don't even know how you would have that information, and I don't think it matters.

« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 05:04:07 AM by links, pics, and quotes »

themeangreen

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -76
Please spend more time outside....

blunted

This is why I joined Slap. #teamnora although I don't care about who you skate for really.

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 382
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
This is the investigative side of SLAP I wanna see

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

links, pics, and quotes

This is why I joined Slap. #teamnoraquirky although I don't care about who you skate for really.

https://www.monsterchildren.com/88009/coughing-some-shit-up-with-nora-vasconcellos/

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
hahaha

This beefy is silly, sillier than Nora and her "Hai gaiz, I'm weird!" persona and will only make her look bad in the end.
Shut.Up.And.Skate.Goddammit! That's what you do, do it well and leave the trivial beefs for washed up mid 90s pros who are still scrambling for relevance in 2019 

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Ghost Face

• Rep: 114
I need more proof of this bitchiness.
Jerrys Kid : "I work at my real job like I'm a pro skater. Years of work can be summarized to about 3 minutes worth of actual achievements."

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 95
Wtf dude. Honestly i think lizzie skates better overall

blunted

Wtf dude. Honestly i think lizzie skates better overall
I think Lizzie does gnarlier tricks so respect, but I think Nora is more likable imo. I just think Noras funny in her interviews and stuff. Lizzie is more to herself.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2019, 01:45:29 AM by blunted »

olympic sk8r

Krooked antihero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 160
Lizzie just had an interview about olympics on Finland’s only skate mag and she said that she wanted to free space up to someone else on US team...
europe's like the capitol of england and france and whatever

It sucks getting old.

blunted

Expand Quote
[close]
hahaha

This beefy is silly, sillier than Nora and her "Hai gaiz, I'm weird!" persona and will only make her look bad in the end.
Shut.Up.And.Skate.Goddammit! That's what you do, do it well and leave the trivial beefs for washed up mid 90s pros who are still scrambling for relevance in 2019

With all due respect Mr. Gay Imp Metal Sausage, they have both been very professional about this. Low key beef. I'm pretty sure if this was brought up to the public, they would deny it and makeout makeup or something.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2019, 01:14:01 AM by blunted »

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 504
keep up the good work.

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
IF there is a beef, and not a lesbian tryst they’re trying to keep hush-hush, they are doing it like adults and professionals, and not causing mud.

Very shalom
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

WobbleHeadBob

• Rep: 80
this is SO not Fetch

Syhr

• Rep: 11
This is some high level skate nerdery, keep it up

blunted

Expand Quote
This is why I joined Slap. #teamnoraquirky although I don't care about who you skate for really.
[close]

https://www.monsterchildren.com/88009/coughing-some-shit-up-with-nora-vasconcellos/

good stuff man. One of them is ripping the other off, but I honestly think they just might like the same stuff

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Damn, I'd love to have that much free time.
Expand Quote
forgive me if i somehow missed it, but could someone help me with just how flat the flat as fuck decks really are?
[close]

As Fuck.

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 653
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
I bet Axel has like a huge dong or something. Yea, yea that has to have something to do with all of this. OP add this in. Nora is jealous of her sk8er boi.

weon

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • todo gratis todo gay
nice thread hahaaaa

i've always really liked nora but this makes her look like she's secretly a huge jerk. makes me give the fake personality theory a second thought.
Lil' Wayne is more core than Jaden Smith.
Damn. Chico of Chocolate now Pyramids of Giza. What the hell is going on?

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
nice thread hahaaaa

i've always really liked nora but this makes her look like she's secretly a huge jerk. makes me give the fake personality theory a second thought.
Fixed it for you
Expand Quote
forgive me if i somehow missed it, but could someone help me with just how flat the flat as fuck decks really are?
[close]

As Fuck.

butterballs for jerry

• Rep: -56
I mean we all know how quirky Nora is, it's all anyone can talk about.  But nobody talks about lizzie! She's pretty quirky too!
I was standing staring at the world, and I still can't see it

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
That was a very good book report. A+

JollyOli

• Rep: 5
  • old as dirt
A friend once bought a house around the corner from me with a mirrored lay out. He then painted his living room the same colour-way (main room/large alcove/carpet) and bought a very similar couch, also in the same colour as mine.
I have no ownership of colour or design but I did not like, not one bit.

Not that I back the Olympics however it's a fully legit move for competitors to use their dual citizenship to advance them in competition. I have an in-law Footballer who is very Scottish but plays for Canada due to his Grandfather. He would probably make the squad for Scotland but is an integral player for the Canadian side. More power to him.
Pea Suit.

fftc

• Rep: 1
It's a shame, but very normal I guess.
Nora is only ever gonna come off looking bad if she carries on bitching though. I think Lizzie did the right thing re. the Olympics but slip-ons look shite no matter what colour they are.

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -748
  • User posts join approval queueModerated

cilantro

• Rep: 44
  • human bean
funniest thing is how defensive she is over the color lavender

DarthDingusMaximus

This is the investigative side of SLAP I wanna see
Law & Order

Narration cue sound

links, pics, and quotes

I bet Axel has like a huge dong or something. Yea, yea that has to have something to do with all of this. OP add this in. Nora is jealous of her sk8er boi.

:o