Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1744653 times)

paraquat

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: real confessions
« Reply #5850 on: March 03, 2015, 12:45:58 PM »
What is the deal with woman and their terrible taste in TV??
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 12:51:20 PM by paraquat »

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #5851 on: March 03, 2015, 03:40:14 PM »
If I can choose how I die I'd like to be murdered because of a reaction to my art. Seems like people that get murdered are always remembered.

shark tits

« Reply #5852 on: March 03, 2015, 04:02:08 PM »
If I can choose how I die I'd like to be murdered because of a reaction to my art. Seems like people that get murdered are always remembered.
chill rusty, in 100 yrs ain't nobody gonna be remembered and it's better to be alive and unknown than dead and people aware that you once existed.
that said, i agree w/ the sentiments of being killed because of art is rad. i always wished one of my girls would write an angry riot grrrl song about [against] me. alas, none of my exes are artsy enough. they sure are fartsy enough but not artsy.

abudabi

« Reply #5853 on: March 03, 2015, 04:11:14 PM »
murder victims dont die alone, thats a plus right?

shark tits

« Reply #5854 on: March 03, 2015, 04:19:14 PM »
heh, i spose that can be a plus? you're young abudabi, stay drunk for a while til you come to some conclusions then you'll be ahead in the game. i think i'll start drinking again once i'm old but quitting is one of the better choices i've made in life.
not pushing that on you cause you might be a better drunk than i was. the people you know now by and large, prolly won't be the same people in your life in 10 yrs. i'm not saying rip everyone off and fuck ya'llz cause you don't need to keep them in your life but just don't stress on em so much.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #5855 on: March 03, 2015, 04:23:08 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
chill rusty, in 100 yrs ain't nobody gonna be remembered and it's better to be alive and unknown than dead and people aware that you once existed.
that said, i agree w/ the sentiments of being killed because of art is rad. i always wished one of my girls would write an angry riot grrrl song about [against] me. alas, none of my exes are artsy enough. they sure are fartsy enough but not artsy.
what about all the artists that got murdered centuries ago that became famous after they died that we're still talking about today? just because they don't pique your personal interest and you're not thinking of them doesn't mean there aren't a ton of people talking about them and that they're not popular. And no, I don't want to die, I'm just saying when I do go I'd like to die knowing that I've made such an uproar and affected so many people's lives so much with whatever I'm doing or have done that some person or people can't stand to have me around any more and have to do away with me.

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #5856 on: March 03, 2015, 04:32:39 PM »

I dunno, some of their shows have some pretty cute female characters so that makes it a plus to watch. Shows like the kardashian one though are fucking stupid and I refuse to watch them.

abudabi

« Reply #5857 on: March 03, 2015, 04:41:32 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
heh, i spose that can be a plus? you're young abudabi, stay drunk for a while til you come to some conclusions then you'll be ahead in the game. i think i'll start drinking again once i'm old but quitting is one of the better choices i've made in life.
not pushing that on you cause you might be a better drunk than i was. the people you know now by and large, prolly won't be the same people in your life in 10 yrs. i'm not saying rip everyone off and fuck ya'llz cause you don't need to keep them in your life but just don't stress on em so much.
i kinda regret saying that cause it seems like its referring to me, considering i just posted about missing a girl.
if you dont die alone then you gotta think of your last words, which is probably hella pressure.

i cant convince myself its not a big deal because this chick is in my dreams haunting me, freddy krueger style.
it's one of those things that i think about and wince super hard, like it cant be real cause it sucks too much.

if i end up getting into booze too much, ill switch to something else. my father is an alcoholic and i dont want to end up like him.

sorry for the bummer post.

shark tits

« Reply #5858 on: March 03, 2015, 05:30:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
i kinda regret saying that cause it seems like its referring to me, considering i just posted about missing a girl.
if you dont die alone then you gotta think of your last words, which is probably hella pressure.

i cant convince myself its not a big deal because this chick is in my dreams haunting me, freddy krueger style.
it's one of those things that i think about and wince super hard, like it cant be real cause it sucks too much.

if i end up getting into booze too much, ill switch to something else. my father is an alcoholic and i dont want to end up like him.

no worries pal. i'm just saying, we're temporary so your problems as a young person are especially fleeting. being in love when you're young is awesome. maybe stuff ain't all bad w/ her and she'll tie you to the bed w/ tongues talkin about 'do you like my body, abudabi?'
fred krueger was by all accounts, an excellent lvoer.
most kids had nice things to say about his technique.
to rusty, i don't know what long dead artist we're talking about, franz ferdinand?
i am w/ you on the uproar part, i'd like to die as part of a practical joke or something, a little determinism/suicide-ism insteada getting kileed by a 3rd party.
i'm w/ you in theory but you can't enjoy the uproar [i've been dead enough times to be somewhat of an authority on teh subject] and people might know a dead artist's name but that's not the same as knowing, you know? like in 100 yrs kids might know of obama cause he's black but bush, reaga, clintion? they'll all be forgotten like mckinley, roosevelt, whoever we know their name and not much else.
i don't see why you don't put your tinkering, inventive spirit into living forever.
to abudabi, last words are important but most people don't get them. guess we all have default last words but i'd like to put some thought into mine, something pithy and heartbending.
as it stands all i've got for a tombstone is 'born in 77, died at 77' which means i've gotta stay alive for 39 more yrs.
shark tits work is never done

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #5859 on: March 03, 2015, 06:10:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
no worries pal. i'm just saying, we're temporary so your problems as a young person are especially fleeting. being in love when you're young is awesome. maybe stuff ain't all bad w/ her and she'll tie you to the bed w/ tongues talkin about 'do you like my body, abudabi?'
fred krueger was by all accounts, an excellent lvoer.
most kids had nice things to say about his technique.
to rusty, i don't know what long dead artist we're talking about, franz ferdinand?
i am w/ you on the uproar part, i'd like to die as part of a practical joke or something, a little determinism/suicide-ism insteada getting kileed by a 3rd party.
i'm w/ you in theory but you can't enjoy the uproar [i've been dead enough times to be somewhat of an authority on teh subject] and people might know a dead artist's name but that's not the same as knowing, you know? like in 100 yrs kids might know of obama cause he's black but bush, reaga, clintion? they'll all be forgotten like mckinley, roosevelt, whoever we know their name and not much else.
i don't see why you don't put your tinkering, inventive spirit into living forever.
to abudabi, last words are important but most people don't get them. guess we all have default last words but i'd like to put some thought into mine, something pithy and heartbending.
as it stands all i've got for a tombstone is 'born in 77, died at 77' which means i've gotta stay alive for 39 more yrs.
shark tits work is never done

Robert Johnson, Marvin Gaye, John Lennon, Biggie, Che Guevara, Gandhi, Biko, etc. Of course everyone wants to live forever. That would be pretty fucking awesome but I don't think we'll see that in my life time.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #5860 on: March 03, 2015, 07:32:25 PM »

Because they can participate in the drama and theatrics and judgement without it actually effecting their lives. So says my wife.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #5861 on: March 03, 2015, 09:08:40 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Because they can participate in the drama and theatrics and judgement without it actually effecting their lives. So says my wife.

Chicks are emotional tourists. 
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #5862 on: March 04, 2015, 03:42:01 AM »
So the girl i have been seeing, i have been texting her and she said shes sick. She said shes been throwing up and having super nausea. Didn't think twice about it i just said get better. Well when i was going to sleep yesterday i started to think that the last time i had sex with her and jizzed was about a month ago. Now i wore a condom but it adds up. She didnt say anything like she missed her period or anything like that but still it has me thinking like did i get this girl pregnant? Now i have been kind of freaking out cause she hasn't texted me in awhile so my mind is wondering a thousand miles a minute and just thinking that my life is going to be over.

Congratulations! (and get a D.N.A. check)
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

shitsandwich

• Rep: -53
« Reply #5863 on: March 04, 2015, 03:31:56 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Ha! That's a pretty good way of putting it

fulltechnicalskizzy

« Reply #5864 on: March 05, 2015, 09:21:19 AM »
I am deaf, dumb, and blind.

matter of fact

• Rep: 42
« Reply #5865 on: March 07, 2015, 01:19:18 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I dunno, some of their shows have some pretty cute female characters so that makes it a plus to watch. Shows like the kardashian one though are fucking stupid and I refuse to watch them.

my sister used to watch Gilmore Girls so i ended up sorta getting into it years ago. now i've been watching it for a couple months after i caught an earlier episode when nothing else was on. might be the heaviest confession i got. can't count the number of times i've thought "goddammit, Lorelai!". it's gotten me through winter pretty well though, don't have netflix.

straight

« Reply #5866 on: March 07, 2015, 03:50:27 PM »
I am deaf, dumb, and blind.

.:..::..:.:.:::.:.:...:.:::.

VHS

• Rep: 13
« Reply #5867 on: March 08, 2015, 02:33:30 PM »
I'm the guy who crushed your bag of chips or chocolate bar in the store before you purchased it.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #5868 on: March 10, 2015, 12:28:30 AM »
I feel like im trying to sabotage things with this girl i have been seeing. Like i haven't talked to her about other girls but she probably knows im on tinder cause i screenshot some funny (well i think its funny) conversations or pictures and post them on my instagram. I also plan on seeing a couple of girls this month and next and i don't know why im doing this. I have fun with this girl and like her and she makes me bust a nut which is very hard for me. I always used the excuse that im young and don't want to be in a relationship cause there's no point. I want to hang out with a bunch of girls and want to have sex with them but i dont know maybe im just afraid of commitment. I'll be turning 23 in May and i feel like i can still do some living before im tied down, but if this "living" will make me ruin a future with this girl i don't see how it could be worth it.

I think its time to delete the tinder app.

abudabi

« Reply #5869 on: March 10, 2015, 03:01:54 PM »
^damn, that would be the end of a slap era

im fucking up at school, i feel like throwing myself out a window. i dont have any friends or family that can help.
i dont know what to do.
im really scared that im not going to be able to finish my program, get stuck working a shitty job while living at my parents house, and then kill myself because my lifes gone to shit.

i feel like im going to have to join the army or something. not really liking how this is going.

shark tits

« Reply #5870 on: March 10, 2015, 04:05:23 PM »

im fucking up at school, i feel like throwing myself out a window. i dont have any friends or family that can help.
i dont know what to do.
im really scared that im not going to be able to finish my program, get stuck working a shitty job while living at my parents house, and then kill myself because my lifes gone to shit.

i feel like im going to have to join the army or something. not really liking how this is going.
abudabi gonna be aight. life ain't a b-rabbit song, you get more than one chance so long as you don't do anything drastic like join the army and get your dick blowed off or jump out a window and end up a vegetable.

abudabi

« Reply #5871 on: March 10, 2015, 04:50:02 PM »
word, i know ill be physically fine but i feel like a dead man walking a lot of the time.
just real tired of having to deal with shit by myself and never having any co-conspirators.

matter of fact

• Rep: 42
« Reply #5872 on: March 10, 2015, 07:25:22 PM »
Expand Quote

i dont know what to do.

[close]
abudabi gonna be aight. life ain't a b-rabbit song, you get more than one chance so long as you don't do anything drastic like join the army and get your dick blowed off or jump out a window and end up a vegetable.

i gotta agree. and life just keeps happening, man. where you're at now is not what's going to be happening forever and just because you think something will happen doesn't mean it will. fixating on the negatives is a slippery slope. i don't know the specifics but just come vent on here when life gets heavy. typing out your thoughts can help to ease the load and put things in perspective.

and there was some quote from some person (or was it a goat) who said something like, why would you ever kill yourself?  if you're suicidal you could just save up and buy a one way ticket to anywhere and just live in the jungle somewhere or something. being suicidal and feeling like you have nothing to live for can be liberating if you're really fixated on it. but, you know, don't think like that. school isn't some crazy death sentence if you fail. take a semester off and work if you gotta

shark tits

« Reply #5873 on: March 10, 2015, 07:38:22 PM »
i might be butchering or misattributing this quote but i think it's
'hopelessness makes me brave' --- d.boone [minutemen]

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5874 on: March 10, 2015, 08:53:45 PM »

i dont know what to do.

You are in college right? Like i just got back in to school last year, that's what great about college everyone can do it at their own pace. Don't feel pressure about failing a class cause you can just re take, its no big deal everyone does college differently. Some people need more time and im one of those people, school shouldn't be stressful. I just saw on CNN's facebook that a kid in my area killed himself because the school emailed him about late work. Kid was in 8th grade. School shouldn't be stressful, its school you will get there on your own time.   

pinche gringo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
« Reply #5875 on: March 10, 2015, 10:05:12 PM »
i might be butchering or misattributing this quote but i think it's
'hopelessness makes me brave' --- d.boone [minutemen]
"No hope? See, that's what gives me guts. Big fuckin' shit!" -D. Boon

I love that quote.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 10:45:23 PM by pinche gringo »

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5876 on: March 11, 2015, 06:33:39 AM »
Don't have to worry about ruining things with that girl, she just ended it. Pretty bummed kind of wish i didn't use my one time a week to get drunk card last night.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #5877 on: March 11, 2015, 06:49:50 AM »
Don't have to worry about ruining things with that girl, she just ended it. Pretty bummed kind of wish i didn't use my one time a week to get drunk card last night.

live and learn dude. you'll find someone else. and when you do, remember that nobody wants to be anyones back up plan.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5878 on: March 11, 2015, 06:57:22 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

live and learn dude. you'll find someone else. and when you do, remember that nobody wants to be anyones back up plan.

Yea that is true but she wasn't really a back up plan like i would ask her to hang out first even before asking my friends to hang out, and i haven't hung out with any other girl since i met her. Like what i use to do when i was a teenager i would have two girls that i would hang out with, one i really liked and the other one as a back up. She wasn't the back up girl she just said she can't really hang out anytime soon cause her new job is a lot of work and she has to drive a long distance to get there everyday so she said shes kind of sick of driving far and we live about  an hour from each other. She was nice though she said it wasn't fair to me but i think she was just over it, she has been not really texting me back for a little bit now so i kind of knew this was going to happen. I wasn't madly in love with her or anything but i did like hanging out with her a lot and liked her as a person, not a big deal just a little bummed

PieceOfShit22

• Rep: 0
« Reply #5879 on: March 11, 2015, 01:20:34 PM »

i dont know what to do.

What program are you in?