Author Topic: Loose Fit Pants  (Read 236998 times)

JM

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 246
  • sup dog
Re: Loose Fit Pants
« Reply #2790 on: January 29, 2024, 06:04:08 PM »
Expand Quote
I just picked up more Athletic fit tapered jeans from Old Navy for $30 ($40 full retail)

They have 1-2% Spandex, and the rest is cotton.

They aren’t too thick, and not too thin.

I was having problems finding pants that would flex with me, and these are really great for the price, with no weird fit.

(My waist line is bigger than ever, and I needed some more baggy pants.)
[close]

Modern Khakis in Baggy Fit with GapFlex
My hero!

I do need some khakis…

Thanks
I’m not letting my YouTube algorithm anywhere near that video.

Garbage Collector

• Rep: 4
« Reply #2791 on: January 30, 2024, 02:23:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Stüssy Big Ol’ Jean

https://www.stussy.com/products/116599-big-ol-jean-denim-washed-blue

Or if u broke old Levi’s silver tabs on eBay.
[close]
I can assure you no one on this thread is paying $160 for stussy jeans

levis silvertabs go for 70-80 bucks now  :(

texastoast

• Rep: 36
« Reply #2792 on: January 31, 2024, 08:54:40 PM »
anyone upside in 874s? hows 38-42 fit?

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 546
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #2793 on: February 06, 2024, 04:38:27 PM »
Anyone try the XLarge 91 pant?

I scored a pair for half off while I’m waiting for my theories pants.

Edit: These theories pants are comfy as all fuck, funny though, I thought I’d be a medium but a small is pretty roomy without being obnoxiously baggy
« Last Edit: February 07, 2024, 12:24:48 AM by Paco Supreme »

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1586
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2794 on: February 06, 2024, 05:18:52 PM »
anyone upside in 874s? hows 38-42 fit?

Too tight for this thread…..

Mongo Lloyd

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 168
« Reply #2795 on: February 06, 2024, 06:48:31 PM »
Do some of you not wear belts?
Do you get deja vu, huh?

Daydream

• Rep: 80
« Reply #2796 on: February 06, 2024, 06:52:58 PM »
Always a belt

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2797 on: February 06, 2024, 08:31:15 PM »
Do some of you not wear belts?

I try not to, they bug me, I hate having stuff in my pocket too.  IMO it's 2024 so brands should be able to provide you with the right cut of pant that fits properly.  If you have a 32 waist, you should be able to buy a 32 waist, and all the other proportions should just be to your liking.  This is why I tend to buy normie brands like GAP and Uniqlo.  Dickies I ran no belt because of the weird sizing and high waistedness...it took me a long time to figure it out....

Bandee

« Reply #2798 on: February 10, 2024, 06:06:06 PM »
At the moment im in need of some pants that aren’t jeans to skate in. Im thinking of buying some dickies 874’s just because they are in my price range right now. I bought some of the genuine dickies from walmart like a year ago, and they went to shit fairly quickly by shrinking up. Does anyone know if I should get the regular original 874’s or the 874 flex pants? Also will they go to shit quickly like the walmart dickies by shrinking up? If so i might go a size up in the waist.

BartHarleyJarvis

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1156
  • What, me worry?
« Reply #2799 on: February 10, 2024, 06:52:01 PM »
At the moment im in need of some pants that aren’t jeans to skate in. Im thinking of buying some dickies 874’s just because they are in my price range right now. I bought some of the genuine dickies from walmart like a year ago, and they went to shit fairly quickly by shrinking up. Does anyone know if I should get the regular original 874’s or the 874 flex pants? Also will they go to shit quickly like the walmart dickies by shrinking up? If so i might go a size up in the waist.

I wear the 874 flex and they’ve lasted me a long time. I always buy from the dickies website because they offer free shipping & free returns. Always go a size up in the waist on 874s, the waist runs small

jums

• Rep: -54
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #2800 on: February 10, 2024, 07:19:03 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I wear the 874 flex and they’ve lasted me a long time. I always buy from the dickies website because they offer free shipping & free returns. Always go a size up in the waist on 874s, the waist runs small

Not true

Dickies are mass produced and outsourced to several countries, like Levi’s, and like Levi’s no two pair fit exactly alike. Ordering Dickies without measurements for the exact pant you’re buying is a gamble.

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #2801 on: February 10, 2024, 10:00:52 PM »

G_Money

• Rep: 11
« Reply #2802 on: February 11, 2024, 05:56:30 AM »
Anyone else order “Army Green” pants from Theories only to have them arrive almost teal green in color?

Pretty sure you’d be demoted in rank and doing push-ups for calling these Army Green.

jums

« Reply #2803 on: February 11, 2024, 06:05:34 AM »
The pant and drawstring are two different shades of green, lol.

Bandee

« Reply #2804 on: February 11, 2024, 07:40:43 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Thanks, I’ll probably take the gamble and grab the flex 874’s in a size or two up, and if it doesn’t work out then I guess i’ll just return them. Pants stress me out >:( 

jums

« Reply #2805 on: February 11, 2024, 08:31:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Thanks, I’ll probably take the gamble and grab the flex 874’s in a size or two up, and if it doesn’t work out then I guess i’ll just return them. Pants stress me out >:( 

Nothing special about FLEX. Walmart sells those. They’re for fat people, hence Walmart. 2 sizes up on 847 is too much. One size up is good if you want to sag. The waist isn’t really my issue with the fit, it’s the top block/hips seat area that can be off.

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2806 on: February 11, 2024, 09:11:14 AM »
Dickies are the Vans of pants.....if they work for you....great...

texastoast

• Rep: 36
« Reply #2807 on: February 11, 2024, 09:27:00 AM »
Anyone else order “Army Green” pants from Theories only to have them arrive almost teal green in color?

Pretty sure you’d be demoted in rank and doing push-ups for calling these Army Green.

thats their jade colorway.
https://lbskate.com/products/theories-stamp-lounge-jade-pants

G_Money

« Reply #2808 on: February 11, 2024, 09:40:01 AM »
Good eye. I bought these straight from Theories website so it’s a little disappointing they couldn’t get the order right. The cart and email confirmation both said army green.

Expand Quote

[close]

shawngreg

• Rep: 63
« Reply #2809 on: February 11, 2024, 10:26:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Not true

Dickies are mass produced and outsourced to several countries, like Levi’s, and like Levi’s no two pair fit exactly alike. Ordering Dickies without measurements for the exact pant you’re buying is a gamble.

while this is true, it is generally safe advice to size up in 874s.  how much you size up is preference. the longer ive been wearing them, the larger the waist ive gotten.  and its not bc im gaining weight lol. 

i also prefer the regulars to the flex by a long shot

Bandee

« Reply #2810 on: February 11, 2024, 10:40:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Not true

[close]

while this is true, it is generally safe advice to size up in 874s.  how much you size up is preference. the longer ive been wearing them, the larger the waist ive gotten.  and its not bc im gaining weight lol. 

Any particular reason why? Using the search function i’ve seen some others saying the same about preferring the regulars over the flex. I just thought the flex would provide some extra stretch which I thought would be a good thing.

G_Money

« Reply #2811 on: February 11, 2024, 10:51:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Not true

[close]

[close]

Any particular reason why? Using the search function i’ve seen some others saying the same about preferring the regulars over the flex. I just thought the flex would provide some extra stretch which I thought would be a good thing.

I haven’t worn dickies in years, but when I did I always went up 2 sizes from my regular waste and ironed out the crease for that perfect sag. IMO if you’re wearing them baggy you don’t need any extra stretch.

Big Baby Jesus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 266
    • Suciu avatar image
« Reply #2812 on: February 11, 2024, 01:30:06 PM »
Reach out to them, they’re pretty good about responding and fixing mistakes.

Good eye. I bought these straight from Theories website so it’s a little disappointing they couldn’t get the order right. The cart and email confirmation both said army green.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
flat spotted 3 times in 2 weeks, other than that awesome wheels

Baby is gonna be raised by Max and Cyrus

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #2813 on: February 11, 2024, 02:45:12 PM »

Do they have white stitching? There was a colourway of those in a teal sort of colour, If I remember right

Garbage Collector

« Reply #2814 on: February 13, 2024, 04:55:09 PM »

I was in the army and getting a teal issue pair of SOBs meant you weren’t cleaning the latrines out that week. My grandfather did 3 tours of duty Vietnam era in some Pantone color coded special unit patrol issues and never had a problem with blending into the evergreens of the harsh winter environment. You should be good to go. he-haw!

shawngreg

• Rep: 63
« Reply #2815 on: February 13, 2024, 06:25:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Not true

[close]

[close]

[close]

I haven’t worn dickies in years, but when I did I always went up 2 sizes from my regular waste and ironed out the crease for that perfect sag. IMO if you’re wearing them baggy you don’t need any extra stretch.

this is exactly what i do.  size up and iron out the crease.  and to me the Flex is bullshit.  dickies dont stretch or flex in either model,  but the flex ones have always faded out in color quicker for me

Garbage Collector

« Reply #2816 on: February 22, 2024, 06:08:03 PM »
looking for 5 pocket jeans you can wear true to size that fit as loose as carhartt dungaree loose fit (b11, b13 denim) fit.

workwear seems to be the best bet for me right now… but i want some regular 5 pockets to wear sometimes. everything ive tried is either too slim or over the top.

Síota

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 811
« Reply #2817 on: February 23, 2024, 07:06:21 AM »
^you try polar 93's yet?

Ok

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1115
« Reply #2818 on: February 23, 2024, 09:12:32 AM »
looking for 5 pocket jeans you can wear true to size that fit as loose as carhartt dungaree loose fit (b11, b13 denim) fit.

workwear seems to be the best bet for me right now… but i want some regular 5 pockets to wear sometimes. everything ive tried is either too slim or over the top.

i wear the b17s, which kinda fit me like some 90s moms jeans/silvertabs ish….they give me a slight feeling of having ‘hips’, not full pixar mom….
but they are super comfortable, flexy, inexpensive

Garbage Collector

« Reply #2819 on: February 23, 2024, 09:30:37 AM »
^you try polar 93's yet?

yeah i did but they fit me weird im in between sizes or some shit. you got any info on theories plaza denim?