Author Topic: Loose Fit Pants  (Read 233831 times)

Garbage Collector

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 4
Re: Loose Fit Pants
« Reply #2820 on: February 23, 2024, 09:32:43 AM »
Expand Quote
looking for 5 pocket jeans you can wear true to size that fit as loose as carhartt dungaree loose fit (b11, b13 denim) fit.

workwear seems to be the best bet for me right now… but i want some regular 5 pockets to wear sometimes. everything ive tried is either too slim or over the top.
[close]

i wear the b17s, which kinda fit me like some 90s moms jeans/silvertabs ish….they give me a slight feeling of having ‘hips’, not full pixar mom….
but they are super comfortable, flexy, inexpensive

gonna check em out thanks

Mn_Mike

• Rep: 2
« Reply #2821 on: February 23, 2024, 12:37:41 PM »
Good old Dickies 874s have always worked for me.

G_Money

• Rep: 12
« Reply #2822 on: February 23, 2024, 03:40:40 PM »

Grabbed a pair of these gramicci pants for a significant discount from the Premier sale. They check a lot of boxes…baggy fit, elastic waist, built in hiker belt, 100% cotton, and gusseted crotch. Very similar fit to Theories Stamp Lounge Pants.

https://gramicci.com/products/gramicci-pant

Minoru Suzuki

• Rep: 1
« Reply #2823 on: February 25, 2024, 04:39:45 PM »
Anybody know any chinos that fit similar to the Levi’s 550?

Pasta Monster

« Reply #2824 on: February 27, 2024, 10:06:55 AM »
How's the fit on the Spitfire denim? Is it comparable to Big Boys? The shorter inseam and design on the back pocket are making it hard for me to ignore these.

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1580
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2825 on: February 27, 2024, 11:09:35 AM »
Uniqlo is dropping some colored jeans mid march….they look nice…

chillclinton87

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
« Reply #2826 on: February 27, 2024, 12:08:37 PM »
How's the fit on the Spitfire denim? Is it comparable to Big Boys? The shorter inseam and design on the back pocket are making it hard for me to ignore these.

well so at a Size LARGE on the spitfire says the leg opening is like 18" or 20".....magenta pants has 20- 22" in a size LARGE and those look tapered as hell, so nowhere near big boy territory i guess. Way better maybe since i do not like the big leg opening on the big boys

Xen

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 994
  • too easy, we know your new handle...stop following
« Reply #2827 on: March 01, 2024, 09:44:35 PM »
Probably not popular and not for those that want a TJ Rogers 'baggy' fit or want to spend $100+ on [polar] jeans for skating...but the 'Signature' line by Levis 'Gold Label Men's Relaxed Fit Flex Jeans' are much baggier than 'regular' fit and are stretch...for under $30 usually.

You have to look under Big and Tall (even tho there are normal sizes as well).

https://www.amazon.com/stores/page/EDE04056-9BE0-4A76-9EFC-122D644A082E?ingress=2&visitId=8d5d1eaf-d8e7-4267-9353-ced8b84afe29&ref_=ast_bln

If you don't like the 'wide' look at your shins that non tapered pants give off you can try the Athletic Fit Jeans from the same 'signature' line - slightly more tapered but stack better below the knee.

https://www.amazon.com/Signature-Levi-Strauss-Gold-Label/dp/B087SQWXF8?ref_=ast_sto_dp&th=1&psc=1

Don't judge based off the athletic fit pictures, they are much bagger than the images suggest - I've done a lot of 'try before you buy' jeans off there and these fit the bill for me.

« Last Edit: March 01, 2024, 09:55:13 PM by Xen »

gmld

• Rep: 9
« Reply #2828 on: March 18, 2024, 03:05:16 PM »
Hello guys! Im looking for some Summer pants, loose fit. In my Town Summer Is very hot, so im looking for some lightweight pants. Do you guys have any advice? I do have a pair of surf Polar pants which are pretty good, i Will buy another pair probably, but do you have any cheaper advice? Maybe some dickies? What model Is good? Or any other brand?
I do have 32/30 on 93's and M on surf pants (i would try L on surf pant but no shops carry them in my Town). Thank you!

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1394
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2829 on: March 18, 2024, 03:19:33 PM »
I got a pair of green 93 cords and a pair of brown 93 cords as well as a pair of old silver tabs that i dont wear. 32 waist.

Hit me in the DM if you are interested in getting some nice, clean baggy pants on the low.
Well-defined ambiguity, I'm already on somebody's list as a casualty

Pasta Monster

« Reply #2830 on: March 18, 2024, 03:27:48 PM »
Hello guys! Im looking for some Summer pants, loose fit. In my Town Summer Is very hot, so im looking for some lightweight pants. Do you guys have any advice? I do have a pair of surf Polar pants which are pretty good, i Will buy another pair probably, but do you have any cheaper advice? Maybe some dickies? What model Is good? Or any other brand?
I do have 32/30 on 93's and M on surf pants (i would try L on surf pant but no shops carry them in my Town). Thank you!
Vans Range Baggy Tapered

It’s obviously not as good quality but retails for half the price. I had a pair that I got for around $25. You can get them for $20-40 during sales.

gmld

« Reply #2831 on: March 18, 2024, 03:57:05 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Vans Range Baggy Tapered

It’s obviously not as good quality but retails for half the price. I had a pair that I got for around $25. You can get them for $20-40 during sales.
Thanks, they look good!

gmld

« Reply #2832 on: March 18, 2024, 03:59:27 PM »
I got a pair of green 93 cords and a pair of brown 93 cords as well as a pair of old silver tabs that i dont wear. 32 waist.

Hit me in the DM if you are interested in getting some nice, clean baggy pants on the low.
Good, but cords 93's are way too heavy for Summer in my place! Where are you from? If you are not from Europe i think could be pretty expensive the shipping to Italy! 

gmld

« Reply #2833 on: March 18, 2024, 04:01:19 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Vans Range Baggy Tapered

What size do you get? I fit okay in 93's 32/30, and surf size M Is okay but i'd prefere a Little bit more room in my waist.

Pasta Monster

« Reply #2834 on: March 19, 2024, 08:07:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Vans Range Baggy Tapered

[close]
What size do you get? I fit okay in 93's 32/30, and surf size M Is okay but i'd prefere a Little bit more room in my waist.
I wear XL both Surf Pants and the Vans Range Baggy Tapered, but I prefer that my pants be somewhat snug around the waist. Otherwise, I have to frequently pull my pants up.

If you want more room in the waist, get Large: 33-34”.

Crap

• Rep: 77
« Reply #2835 on: March 19, 2024, 11:14:27 AM »
Anyone know if Polar has stopped making Surf Pants? Haven’t seen any out in a while, and they’re pretty much my favourite pants. Would love to see them in some new colours and fabrics. I tried on the Vans Range ones and they fit me like shit (too long, not enough taper, just don’t feel like there’s a shape to them besides ‘big’) and feel kinda cheap.

gmld

« Reply #2836 on: March 19, 2024, 02:51:56 PM »
Anyone know if Polar has stopped making Surf Pants? Haven’t seen any out in a while, and they’re pretty much my favourite pants. Would love to see them in some new colours and fabrics. I tried on the Vans Range ones and they fit me like shit (too long, not enough taper, just don’t feel like there’s a shape to them besides ‘big’) and feel kinda cheap.
They do have some on the site! Probably they gonna up some more soon (some new colors maybe!?)

liahoop9595

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 16
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2837 on: March 19, 2024, 03:52:46 PM »
So my fav pants are Levi 560s, anyone know a chino/work pant with a similar fit?

Pasta Monster

« Reply #2838 on: March 19, 2024, 04:13:22 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
They do have some on the site! Probably they gonna up some more soon (some new colors maybe!?)
The lastest drop has one pair in black and one pair in chocolate (brown). Both have (white) contrast stitching. I’ve seen them on shops’ websites.

https://skateparkoftampa.com/spot/p.aspx?ID=90971&CID=23&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&adpos=&scid=scplp451222&sc_intid=451222&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjw7-SvBhB6EiwAwYdCARoot5ghVkvftoMu14PeUIoKzmHJVM3O9DizG3k78ofbuvP0yy4pLxoC1j0QAvD_BwE

kelbywest

• Rep: 0
« Reply #2839 on: March 22, 2024, 09:02:33 AM »

PM'd you a few days ago

Garbage Collector

« Reply #2840 on: March 22, 2024, 09:33:08 AM »
yall get your usual size in 93s or size down?

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1960
« Reply #2841 on: March 22, 2024, 09:56:05 AM »

I have both and the sized down pair fit much better on me. My "actual" size I can take on and off without unbuttoning.

Garbage Collector

« Reply #2842 on: March 23, 2024, 06:00:37 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I have both and the sized down pair fit much better on me. My "actual" size I can take on and off without unbuttoning.

hm yeah i sized down and they fit good just wish the leg was a little wider like how carhartt dungarees fit

Ignatius J Reilly

• Rep: 270
  • often correct
« Reply #2843 on: April 05, 2024, 08:27:12 AM »
has anyone tried the bronze jeans yet? are the 34s a true 34 or are they wide in the waist as well?

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -761
« Reply #2844 on: April 08, 2024, 07:35:59 AM »
What pants is Karsten wearing?

I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1960
« Reply #2845 on: April 16, 2024, 04:58:58 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Following up on this but did they change their sizing recently? Just got a pair of black 93's from their most recent drop in the same size as my standard blue ones and the waist is much more snug. I'm afraid if I exchange them for a size up they might be too baggy so idk