Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1744622 times)

smellyfart

Re: real confessions
« Reply #4890 on: June 01, 2014, 10:41:12 AM »
Expand Quote
i dont really think its a confession but its something that i havent really shared with many people before and its that i still am a virgin. it hasnt really bugged me until i got psyched on this girl a couple of months ago. things were cool for a minute and i thought i was on the path to getting laid but things werent how i perceived them and i got teased pretty good. wasnt till recently that i realized how difficult it is to talk to women and the more i think about it the dumber i feel about it for overthinking all of it or rethinking what i could have done to try and made things work in the past with this one girl. i met a girl at school the other day that im hoping i run into again but i really dont know what or how i would make things advance or happen because i dont really find myself to be that entertaining/ fun to be around of a person. all i could think of was to ask her if she wanted to read this corny joke book i found. i love slap, throughout senior year in highschool i spent everyday in the library surfing around on here and now two years later, shit hasnt changed at all in my life which kinda bums me out cause id really like a change. i really hate having an urge to try and find a girl who is down for me because its something that i think about a lot that just stressed me out in the long run and i wish i could refocus that energy in different aspects of my life like skating or learning how to play an instrument or finding another job or somethin. summer is just around the corner so im hyped to be skating a bunch and doing some dope shit but im bummed i wont have as many opportunities to meet girls and shit. i dono, just kinda bummed out on my shit right now but it probably doesnt compare to other peoples stories on here so sorry pals. much love if you read all of this dumb stuff.
[close]
I really think you just need to cut yourself a break and enjoy the experiences you are having rather than focusing on the ones you aren't. Being a virgin might seem like a big deal but really it's only as big a deal as you make it to be, don't feel like you have to conform to other people's perceptions of when where and how you should do thing especially with something intimate. If you feel like you want to be intimate with someone then try your luck but don't disappointed if its doesn't work out the way you imagined and make sure you have fun along the way. If you're  2 years out if senior class your probably still under 20 right? There is a lot more living to be done.
dude, thanks for the confidence boost my guy. your definitely right though, ive been trying to move through things in a manner that i understand but i do find myself questioning my thoughts and actions and looking at them from other peoples perspectives which at the end of the day doesnt really matter. thanks for your help brother, with summer just around the corner ive got a lot of good times to be had and i shouldnt be worrying about things that are bumming me out in the end.

pinche gringo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4891 on: June 01, 2014, 05:22:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
i dont really think its a confession but its something that i havent really shared with many people before and its that i still am a virgin. it hasnt really bugged me until i got psyched on this girl a couple of months ago. things were cool for a minute and i thought i was on the path to getting laid but things werent how i perceived them and i got teased pretty good. wasnt till recently that i realized how difficult it is to talk to women and the more i think about it the dumber i feel about it for overthinking all of it or rethinking what i could have done to try and made things work in the past with this one girl. i met a girl at school the other day that im hoping i run into again but i really dont know what or how i would make things advance or happen because i dont really find myself to be that entertaining/ fun to be around of a person. all i could think of was to ask her if she wanted to read this corny joke book i found. i love slap, throughout senior year in highschool i spent everyday in the library surfing around on here and now two years later, shit hasnt changed at all in my life which kinda bums me out cause id really like a change. i really hate having an urge to try and find a girl who is down for me because its something that i think about a lot that just stressed me out in the long run and i wish i could refocus that energy in different aspects of my life like skating or learning how to play an instrument or finding another job or somethin. summer is just around the corner so im hyped to be skating a bunch and doing some dope shit but im bummed i wont have as many opportunities to meet girls and shit. i dono, just kinda bummed out on my shit right now but it probably doesnt compare to other peoples stories on here so sorry pals. much love if you read all of this dumb stuff.
[close]
I really think you just need to cut yourself a break and enjoy the experiences you are having rather than focusing on the ones you aren't. Being a virgin might seem like a big deal but really it's only as big a deal as you make it to be, don't feel like you have to conform to other people's perceptions of when where and how you should do thing especially with something intimate. If you feel like you want to be intimate with someone then try your luck but don't disappointed if its doesn't work out the way you imagined and make sure you have fun along the way. If you're  2 years out if senior class your probably still under 20 right? There is a lot more living to be done.
[close]
dude, thanks for the confidence boost my guy. your definitely right though, ive been trying to move through things in a manner that i understand but i do find myself questioning my thoughts and actions and looking at them from other peoples perspectives which at the end of the day doesnt really matter. thanks for your help brother, with summer just around the corner ive got a lot of good times to be had and i shouldnt be worrying about things that are bumming me out in the end.
Take things as they come. As Soda said there really are no standards or timeframes that things should happen in. Summer is coming there are tons of rad things to do and people to meet. Have fun, be young, and don't worry too much.

shitsandwich

• Rep: -53
« Reply #4892 on: June 01, 2014, 05:41:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

I'm twenty and I'm a virgin also. I used to stress about it but then I realized I was just stressing because I felt too old to still be one. Now I don't really care cus I'm sure down the line I'm going to have opportunities.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 734
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #4893 on: June 02, 2014, 12:36:26 AM »
I'm 25. I don't give a shit about any perceived social stigma having to do with being a virgin. What bothers me is my unsatisfied libido and desire for relationships.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #4894 on: June 02, 2014, 03:52:31 AM »
jsut skimmed the thread but the fact that you chose to go to a goth night instead of a place called the BOOTY BASEMENT is pretty indicative of why you are still a virgin

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4895 on: June 02, 2014, 01:48:24 PM »
Uh, it's called Booty BasSment. It's a play on words. Shows how much you know! They played songs from the Mortal Kombat soundtrack at goth night. It can't be beat.

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
« Reply #4896 on: June 02, 2014, 01:58:01 PM »
Scorpion sub zero Shang tsung fight.

Bronson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #4897 on: June 03, 2014, 09:26:41 AM »
Just got home from my first online-date ever, oh boy how different someone can appear in person than in her text.

waltercronkite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 179
« Reply #4898 on: June 04, 2014, 08:38:49 PM »
I think l33tg33k should film a slap pals part

shark tits

« Reply #4899 on: June 04, 2014, 08:53:47 PM »
found my brother od'd blocking the fridge door from shutting. got him up and he proceeds to try pushing me in front of the bus, is sending me threatening texts but he's scared of me in real life. hate to say it but i regret waking him up.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4900 on: June 04, 2014, 09:31:07 PM »
I'm 300 pounds and I don't skate. I come here to be cool.

waltercronkite

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4901 on: June 04, 2014, 10:03:38 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

but ive seen footy and photos of you skating

CumOnYourFace

« Reply #4902 on: June 04, 2014, 10:10:20 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Who said anything about skating? Film yourself sitting on the curb, outside a 7/11, while eating food. Maybe, someone with a food fetish will masturbate to it.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4903 on: June 04, 2014, 11:18:08 PM »
Some piece of shit just put a brick through the windshield of my mother's '60s Malibu not 10 minutes ago. I ran outside to get the fucks but they peeled off in a red SUV. What cunts. Way too dark to see plates.

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
« Reply #4904 on: June 05, 2014, 06:12:53 AM »
Some piece of shit just put a brick through the windshield of my mother's '60s Malibu not 10 minutes ago. I ran outside to get the fucks but they peeled off in a red SUV. What cunts. Way too dark to see plates.
When someone wrongs my family I feel like I could penetrate their flesh with my finger tips.

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #4905 on: June 05, 2014, 01:37:44 PM »
I'm slowly realizing I don't have real life friends anymore and it's slowly getting to me as a person and as a skateboarder. Haven't gone out of my house in a while.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4906 on: June 05, 2014, 01:41:10 PM »
I'm slowly realizing I don't have real life friends anymore and it's slowly getting to me as a person and as a skateboarder. Haven't gone out of my house in a while.
"Wah, wah, I've got no friends!"

Can you believe someone would say that on the internet? Pussified fuccbois everywhere. Goddamn, I'm so cool.

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #4907 on: June 05, 2014, 03:00:07 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
"Wah, wah, I've got no friends!"

Can you believe someone would say that on the internet? Pussified fuccbois everywhere. Goddamn, I'm so cool.

Come to think of it, I have quite a couple of people I can certainly call friends. I'm just too damn cool.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #4908 on: June 05, 2014, 03:10:59 PM »
found my brother od'd blocking the fridge door from shutting. got him up and he proceeds to try pushing me in front of the bus, is sending me threatening texts but he's scared of me in real life. hate to say it but i regret waking him up.
damn. what a herb.

Jim and Dan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 496
  • Twenty-six Conversions in A.D. 46
« Reply #4909 on: June 05, 2014, 04:43:39 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
damn. what a herb.

Classic fucking response!

"Herb"

1. To be wack. Worthy of being mocked. Weak, chumpish, and generally to be avoided.

2. Mocking term of friends and/ or enemies.

It's origins lie in New York City, and with a national commercial campaign by Burger King where it stated "Don't be a herb, get the Whopper." In it Herb was a combination of a nerd and a moron.

The context, the reference, all classic Rusty!

Confession: I watch this sometimes for pure East Coast stoke!!!

Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

"My boiz better take my body, and boardslide me down the fucking bridge, in San Francisco"

shark tits

« Reply #4910 on: June 05, 2014, 04:47:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
damn. what a herb.
[close]

Classic fucking response!

"Herb"

1. To be wack. Worthy of being mocked. Weak, chumpish, and generally to be avoided.

2. Mocking term of friends and/ or enemies.

It's origins lie in New York City, and with a national commercial campaign by Burger King where it stated "Don't be a herb, get the Whopper." In it Herb was a combination of a nerd and a moron.

The context, the reference, all classic Rusty!

Confession: I watch this sometimes for pure East Coast stoke!!!

ha, i never knew where that was from but i remember in high school being befuddled cause i'm thinking 'it's pronounced urb not herb'.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4911 on: June 05, 2014, 09:53:24 PM »
It's time to face facts. In all likelihood I'll be alive for a long time. I've got to do something to make my life not suck like go back to skooll. I think this time may be different because for the first time I can see my life extending into the future. An inevitability. That is unless I luck out and some dude shoots me dead on campus in a mass shooting. I can bank on that more than winning the lottery anyhow. I still don't know what I'm going to do though. I've got to find a career to work towards that won't make more depressed than already am. I don't think that exists.

waltercronkite

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4912 on: June 05, 2014, 10:23:56 PM »
It's time to face facts. In all likelihood I'll be alive for a long time. I've got to do something to make my life not suck like go back to skooll. I think this time may be different because for the first time I can see my life extending into the future. An inevitability. That is unless I luck out and some dude shoots me dead on campus in a mass shooting. I can bank on that more than winning the lottery anyhow. I still don't know what I'm going to do though. I've got to find a career to work towards that won't make more depressed than already am. I don't think that exists.

take some gen ed courses and try to get involved in some activity going on at the school, that worked for me. I took a lot and i mean a lot of classes, found out i had options and after years of kind of just going along for the ride and then one more year of real effort i figured out what i really enjoy doing and that lead me to leave my comfort zone and meet new interesting people.

I dont want to lecture you or act like i have it all figured out and am shoving advice down your throat like i feel some people on here do so im sorry if i am actually doing that but i will tell you for me i just needed a plan or a schedule that wasnt mapped out to far in the future but got me out of my house every day to get me out of my "funk". I would set goals and make plans for my self that were set a couple of weeks into the future then a couple months and now im working on a degree that will take me at the least 2 and a half more years. I just needed some structure and a schedule that got me out of the house everyday and kept me busy because to much alone time became a very dangerous thing for me and my mental health

Mr. Lono

• Rep: 22
  • Fl NC CO
« Reply #4913 on: June 05, 2014, 10:25:35 PM »
I am facing facts. It is no picnic but I can pay my rent. Glad you haven't counted out you're own future but unless you have a skilled trade you have to suck it up. I won't waste you're time with my history but my buddy worked warehouse long enough to get a degree in welding. Obviously he didn't weld in a warehouse but he paid for his degree in a shit job and now he lives comfortably. Plus welding is pretty interesting. Or you could join the army like those old thrasher adds.
Charlie don't skate

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4914 on: June 06, 2014, 12:19:25 AM »
Just found out skool starts on fucking Monday. I didn't think the summer semester would start for another couple weeks at least. I applied, but goddamn, I don't know if I can get any classes. We'll see.

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 525
« Reply #4915 on: June 06, 2014, 08:40:09 AM »
Stoked for you guys.  I know I need to do the same but when you're in a rut it can be hard to pull yourself out.  I need sun and some motivational books to read.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4916 on: June 06, 2014, 04:59:41 PM »
According to facespace Ryan Sheckler and I share a middle name. No wonder I can't find a chill girl.

skinnypimp211

• Rep: -34
« Reply #4917 on: June 06, 2014, 05:21:16 PM »
you dont need school l33t you need pussy... ive see alot of ugly dudes with girls, so i dont understand you never getting laid. shit dont make no sense. stop fucking around

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #4918 on: June 06, 2014, 05:34:16 PM »
bizarro leetgeek

pinche gringo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
« Reply #4919 on: June 06, 2014, 05:38:38 PM »
This is a good decision. I'm stoked for you. I'm not 'applying' my degree, but I'm really happy that I followed through with college. It's one of the only things I've 'achieved', at least on paper. You'll do great.