Author Topic: tinder  (Read 390778 times)

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 609
    • Community Push avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: tinder
« Reply #1290 on: March 15, 2015, 12:06:55 PM »
Tobey, I'm not really sure where to begin, so let me get this straight...

You're interested in a 17-year-old girl on Tinder. Red flag number one. Hang out with girls your age. It's better on all levels. Friendship is fine, but it's clear that's not what you're looking for.

You take selective advice from an internet message board that she's going to get dangerously clingy, and ignore advice that you're exhibiting some potentially predatory behavior. This is compounded upon every time you've ignored reasonable advice in favor of some weird solution you've rationalized in your head.

Your solution is to FAKE YOUR OWN DEATH. Never mind any fear you might cause to your family or friends, and never mind any trauma you might inflict upon this girl by suddenly "dying" after sticking it to her, maybe even after being her first, what's important is getting away clean by FAKING YOUR OWN DEATH.

This is all due to your completely nutsballs rationalization that she's crazy. Not you. Her. The 17-year-old girl who is interested in an older guy. Not the 22-year-old who is prepared to FAKE HIS OWN DEATH to get some underage pussy.

This is classic delusional behavior. Everybody else is crazy. Not you. The fact that we even need to explain to you why this is a series of completely awful ideas is clear enough that you are consistently making bad decisions. I say this with utmost sincerity that you should be looking for solutions in a therapist's office. Not Tinder.

shark tits

« Reply #1291 on: March 15, 2015, 12:40:32 PM »
tobey, i'm balls enough to admit i've faked my death. circumstances were different [i was trying to get around a restraining order] but whatever. sometimes a man just has to..... disappear. i think it's a great idea unless you bump into her at the carnival, she'll see a gost!

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #1292 on: March 15, 2015, 01:11:05 PM »
Whenever a plan includes faking your own death , you know you have lost the game of life

shark tits

« Reply #1293 on: March 15, 2015, 01:16:06 PM »
Whenever a plan includes faking your own death , you know you have lost the game of life
nah, faking life is when you're lost

pencil

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
« Reply #1294 on: March 15, 2015, 02:22:24 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
nah, faking life is when you're lost

passes joint
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?

abudabi

« Reply #1295 on: March 15, 2015, 03:41:11 PM »
how did you die shark tits? or not die. you know what i mean.

shark tits

« Reply #1296 on: March 15, 2015, 03:44:56 PM »
how did you die shark tits? or not die. you know what i mean.

heh, i was flying to south carolina to see a bird and before i went i just told someone to post on myspace RIP so he wrote 'too bad that your plane went down' or some nonsense. every time i've died in real life it's been heroin mixed w/ alcohol or benzos though, prolly would've been a better story.

abudabi

« Reply #1297 on: March 15, 2015, 03:48:39 PM »
hahahaha, plane crash has gotta be the most easily verified fake story you could give.
thats like saying you died taking a bullet for the president or something lol.

shark tits

« Reply #1298 on: March 15, 2015, 03:51:38 PM »
yeah, my pals are tardy for the short bus

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #1299 on: March 15, 2015, 04:15:13 PM »
i faked my grandmas death once cause i slept through a midterm she died like a year later hehe

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #1300 on: March 15, 2015, 04:46:28 PM »
yeah um you guys do know i was mainly joking about that, right? i always tell the girls when im hanging out with them that im not looking for anything serious but i will still hang out with though if they want to and maybe that will change my mind about being in a relationship with them

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #1301 on: March 15, 2015, 05:29:33 PM »
Are you for real Tobey? holy shit

Did you forget who you were talking to ???
Rhetorical question right there if you ask me

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #1302 on: March 15, 2015, 07:05:05 PM »
Weekend at Tobey's ;D

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

sweat stains

• Rep: 33
  • slap sux
    • Shady Griptape avatar image
« Reply #1303 on: March 15, 2015, 07:13:20 PM »
I'm laughing but inside I'm sad for you
damn those yarys bout those squats

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1304 on: March 15, 2015, 07:48:42 PM »
Expand Quote
yeah um you guys do know i was mainly joking about that, right?
[close]

yeah um you know that this is exactly what people say when other people call them out for something.  C'mon tobey.  You weren't kidding at all.  You even had a friend lined up to help you out.

If i was going to fake my death i would go out guns blazing not just a facebook status

edit: also never told anyone about this idea, i thought if you say fuc boi it would be taken as a joke on here?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 07:59:56 PM by tobey »

Prince Nelson

« Reply #1305 on: March 15, 2015, 08:01:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

yeah um you know that this is exactly what people say when other people call them out for something.  C'mon tobey.  You weren't kidding at all.  You even had a friend lined up to help you out.
[close]

If i was going to fake my death i would go out guns blazing not just a facebook status

and that's exactly what a pussy fuckboy like you that tries to fuck 17 year olds for a self esteem boost would say

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1306 on: March 15, 2015, 08:07:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

yeah um you know that this is exactly what people say when other people call them out for something.  C'mon tobey.  You weren't kidding at all.  You even had a friend lined up to help you out.
[close]

[close]

and that's exactly what a pussy fuckboy like you that tries to fuck 17 year olds for a self esteem boost would say

How am i trying to boost my self esteem? get right call me a creep or something like that but i honestly don't care if i hang out with this girl or not, thats why i said in my original post that im going to wait till she turns 18 but i guess people missed that.

Prince Nelson

« Reply #1307 on: March 15, 2015, 08:13:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

How am i trying to boost my self esteem? get right call me a creep or something like that but i honestly don't care if i hang out with this girl or not, thats why i said in my original post that im going to wait till she turns 18 but i guess people missed that.

Motherfucker, you are delusional. You are on Tinder looking for NSA sex, which is nothing but a self esteem boost if you manage to get some.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1308 on: March 15, 2015, 08:15:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Motherfucker, you are delusional. You are on Tinder looking for NSA sex, which is nothing but a self esteem boost if you manage to get some.

Yea i guess that could be right i mean everyone is on tinder to feel better about themselves just like if you have a social media account you could say they same thing about that. I thought you meant i was trying to make me feel better about myself for fucking a 17 year old girl, which i am not

VHS

• Rep: 13
« Reply #1309 on: March 16, 2015, 08:35:41 AM »
hahahaha, plane crash has gotta be the most easily verified fake story you could give.

skateboardnorth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
« Reply #1310 on: March 16, 2015, 12:17:20 PM »
Oh man Tobey!  You went from hero to zero in this thread.  Go redeem yourself by hooking up with a 50 year old tinder couger to balance this age thing out.

LifeHammered

• Rep: 53
« Reply #1311 on: March 16, 2015, 12:34:50 PM »
I wonder if out of all the tinder threads on the internet this could be the most sad and depressing.. How about we change the direction and leave Tobey behind for a bit? Has anyone tried any of the ridiculous ones popping up on late night infomercials such as Ashley Madison, the dating app for married men looking for a discreet mistress? There's gotta be way more insane dating apps some of ya'll have tried...

floop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
  • the things I do for my fucking friends!
« Reply #1312 on: March 16, 2015, 01:06:47 PM »
can we get back to hearing about good stories, and pics?
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

abudabi

« Reply #1313 on: March 16, 2015, 05:27:21 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i understand this was poorly written, but you are actually dumb if you can't figure out what im saying here.

edit: also i was high as fuck when i wrote that

essal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #1314 on: March 16, 2015, 06:00:55 PM »
can we get back to hearing about good stories, and pics?
got a non-regular non-underaged date tonight.

basically Im not tobey.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #1315 on: March 16, 2015, 06:20:04 PM »
all you guys in here pumping up tobey the last month or so, what did you expect? he isn't some normal person, he has deep seeded problems and isn't ready  for false confidence yet.
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1316 on: March 16, 2015, 08:01:37 PM »
do you think im like only talking to the 17 year old? i don't even text her im hanging out with the girl that sent me pictures next week. The only reason i wanted to hang out with the barely legal chick was cause she was the only black girl i got matched up with but im not desperate enough to fuck her while shes 17 so thats why i said im going to wait till shes 18. I thought i said a funny thing i mean i said it many time i don't take social media seriously and slap is one thing i don't take seriously. I appreciate the pals that do give me advice when i ask for it but damn you guys do take this shit seriously

VHS

« Reply #1317 on: March 18, 2015, 12:07:28 AM »
i understand this was poorly written, but you are actually dumb if you can't figure out what im saying here.

edit: also i was high as fuck when i wrote that
if you know it's nonsense, why would you expect people to understand it?

people that use pot for an excuse are classic. Pass the Doritos, pal.

abudabi

« Reply #1318 on: March 18, 2015, 08:00:56 AM »
its not nonsense, its a simple point that was understood by the person it was directed at.
i dont care if the guy who butts into the conversation understands.
i dont give half a shit about your views on pot.

VHS

« Reply #1319 on: March 18, 2015, 10:56:58 AM »
Ah well. Anyways, no problem, humans were designed with flaws.