Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1744817 times)

fbg$

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -10
Re: real confessions
« Reply #2970 on: May 22, 2011, 05:25:14 PM »
Figured I might as well make an account since I lurk this shit so hard.

So last week I was over my girlfriends house and everything was going completely normal. Just chillin for a while. So we were sitting on her couch watching tv in her living room, and I start grabbin her ass. She scoots up a bit so shes laying on her side, so I made a move and I start fingering her. Her brother walks in and doesnt notice and he just goes over to the recliner. So we just look at each other for a second to figure out if he noticed or not. Was one of those ohshit moments. He didnt notice at all, and a few seconds later his face was glued to the tv. So i fingered her anyway, with her brother sitting 5 feet across from us. He never noticed.

Not sure if I feel good about that, but whatever.

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 985
« Reply #2971 on: May 23, 2011, 08:56:02 AM »

So last week I was over my girlfriends house and everything was going completely normal. Just chillin for a while. So we were sitting on her couch watching tv in her living room, and I start grabbin her ass. She scoots up a bit so shes laying on her side, so I made a move and I start fingering her. Her brother walks in and doesnt notice and he just goes over to the recliner. So we just look at each other for a second to figure out if he noticed or not. Was one of those ohshit moments. He didnt notice at all, and a few seconds later his face was glued to the tv. So i fingered her anyway, with her brother sitting 5 feet across from us. He never noticed.

steve

• Rep: 45
« Reply #2972 on: May 23, 2011, 09:09:10 AM »

eh, no big deal. The other night me and my ex met at the bar. At some herb cookies, had a few drinks, just chilled like we did in 2010. Anyways, my buddy was there pretty much falling over drunk. We give him a ride home and he asks if we wanted to come in and smoke a J. We go upstairs to his room and see that dude's got a hammock hanging from wall to wall, over his bed. It's the only spot for me and the lady to kick it so after he throws on blonde on blonde we start burning and hombre passes out.

at this point, it's me and the lady, in the hammock, listening to dylan, wasted, with the host passed out. I start rubbing her clit and she grabbed my dick. We're making out a little and what not. The hammock is swaying a little more with our motion. hahaha, the kicker is, i look over and dude is looking right at us!

the fucking pervert! We make a quick exit as the track on the turntable unwinds. After getting into the car she asks if he was watching and i said "maybe." She says "oh that's awkward, but kinda turns me on. Lets go back to your place"

the night ended nicely.

bonerjams03

• Rep: 14
« Reply #2973 on: May 24, 2011, 12:44:45 AM »
I have gone back to snorting drugs and chain smoking all the while lying about it to my girlfriend.
sorry if this is off-topic or some shit. didn't read the last few posts and felt like getting it off my chest.
actually, she works 12 hour shifts doing some important shit and I saw her right before one with dried blood under my nose and blood-shot-to-shit eyes. and she still don't know.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 12:47:11 AM by bonerjams03 »

lenny

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 342
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2974 on: May 24, 2011, 12:55:47 AM »
I have gone back to snorting drugs and chain smoking all the while lying about it to my girlfriend.
sorry if this is off-topic or some shit. didn't read the last few posts and felt like getting it off my chest.

I've been there man..
my only advice is to be as honest with her as you can. If she's rad and is actually into you, she'll understand. If she freaks, it probably isn't meant to be. My chick right now has partied/parties the way i do, so she gets the reclusive and weird tendencies that afflict people like me, us, whatever. point being: talk about it. If she can't deal, might be time to move on.

steve

• Rep: 45
« Reply #2975 on: May 25, 2011, 11:36:19 PM »
man, i've avoided posting a bum out in here, but i've gotta do it somewhere.

Me and the lady had broken up. I wanted more of a serious thing after 9 months and she wanted to keep taking it easy as we'd gotten together within a month of her last relationship, which was a live in gig that lasted 4 years. We didn't talk for a month or so and to avoid feeling lousy emotions regarding the situation i raged my head off with all the skate rats i met during the last semester, shit got kind of gnarly. I also went on to hook up with all the available younger girls; at 25 as an undergrad there's no contest . I went gnarlier on the bar/party scene than i've been in a few years. Again, i did all of this to indirectly avoid thinking about the break up.

Couple weeks ago the lady calls me. She says she misses me and asks me to dinner. I make her wait a few hours, but she knew i would say yes; i called her and said "ok." Since then we had pretty much gotten back to how things were going before- sex on the daily, smoking, drinking, talking, having fun.

The stipulations of us hanging out were that it would be open and we were cool to go on dates with other people. She was all keyed up about this as she has never gone on a "date" that wasn't with me or her ex. I wasn't too thrilled about this; when i want to settle it's because i'm content- if the lovin is good, it's good enough every day, no need for anything else- but i agreed and thought that things would be ok.

tonight i find out that she's on a 2nd date with some dude who asked her out at work- she's a waitress at a rock club- she said she kissed him. I bugged the fuck out and i feel rightfully so seeing as we fucked yesterday and were planning on going away for the weekend. To me, going on a date and kissing as opposed to fucking is far more intimate.

She said that we had agreed to keep things open and that i was being unreasonable. I disagreed and said that i can't be with her while she's going out with other dudes and don't want to think about that every time i go to kiss her or touch her.

I'm traveling across the country over the next three months and she's doing a semester abroad from mid august til Xmas, so it's not like we were going to be together anyways but i felt that it wasn't too much to want to be together while we were both here and see how things pan out upon return.

Shit sucks and i'm very bummed out. It's weird because i haven't given a fuck enough about a female in years to call her back after the first couple of fucks- this girl has had me bugging hard and i can't help but feel that i'm doing the right thing in telling her that i can't see her until she figures out what she wants but at the same time i'm going to miss her company, man.

fuck, that was my rant and confession.

peace

eminem

« Reply #2976 on: May 26, 2011, 05:07:20 AM »

Me and the lady had broken up. I wanted more of a serious thing after 9 months and she wanted to keep taking it easy as we'd gotten together within a month of her last relationship, which was a live in gig that lasted 4 years. We didn't talk for a month or so and to avoid feeling lousy emotions regarding the situation i raged my head off with all the skate rats i met during the last semester, shit got kind of gnarly. I also went on to hook up with all the available younger girls; at 25 as an undergrad there's no contest . I went gnarlier on the bar/party scene than i've been in a few years. Again, i did all of this to indirectly avoid thinking about the break up.

Couple weeks ago the lady calls me. She says she misses me and asks me to dinner. I make her wait a few hours, but she knew i would say yes; i called her and said "ok." Since then we had pretty much gotten back to how things were going before- sex on the daily, smoking, drinking, talking, having fun.

The stipulations of us hanging out were that it would be open and we were cool to go on dates with other people. She was all keyed up about this as she has never gone on a "date" that wasn't with me or her ex. I wasn't too thrilled about this; when i want to settle it's because i'm content- if the lovin is good, it's good enough every day, no need for anything else- but i agreed and thought that things would be ok.

tonight i find out that she's on a 2nd date with some dude who asked her out at work- she's a waitress at a rock club- she said she kissed him. I bugged the fuck out and i feel rightfully so seeing as we fucked yesterday and were planning on going away for the weekend. To me, going on a date and kissing as opposed to fucking is far more intimate.

She said that we had agreed to keep things open and that i was being unreasonable. I disagreed and said that i can't be with her while she's going out with other dudes and don't want to think about that every time i go to kiss her or touch her.

I'm traveling across the country over the next three months and she's doing a semester abroad from mid august til Xmas, so it's not like we were going to be together anyways but i felt that it wasn't too much to want to be together while we were both here and see how things pan out upon return.

Shit sucks and i'm very bummed out. It's weird because i haven't given a fuck enough about a female in years to call her back after the first couple of fucks- this girl has had me bugging hard and i can't help but feel that i'm doing the right thing in telling her that i can't see her until she figures out what she wants but at the same time i'm going to miss her company, man.

peace

>:(

dontfearthereefer92

• Rep: -5
« Reply #2977 on: May 26, 2011, 07:55:55 AM »

peace

YOOOU, YOU GOT WHAT I NEEEEEEED BUT YOU SAY HES JUST A FRIEND, OHH BUT YOU SAY HES JUST A FRIEND

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #2978 on: May 26, 2011, 06:58:31 PM »
steve, act cool about the whole situation, then fuck her best friend and/or sister.

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 243
  • illinoying
« Reply #2979 on: May 26, 2011, 08:37:05 PM »
i cant seem to get off from handjobs

eh they are just not that cool man

jimi420

« Reply #2980 on: May 26, 2011, 11:50:32 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I've been there man..
my only advice is to be as honest with her as you can. If she's rad and is actually into you, she'll understand. If she freaks, it probably isn't meant to be. My chick right now has partied/parties the way i do, so she gets the reclusive and weird tendencies that afflict people like me, us, whatever. point being: talk about it. If she can't deal, might be time to move on.
You have to stay honest. Hiding it from her will get tiring and you'll just hate yourself for not being real with her. If she gets mad then you have to make that choice, but if she's down with it see if she'll let you snort them out of her asscrack.

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 985
« Reply #2981 on: May 27, 2011, 11:43:57 AM »
steve, act cool about the whole situation, then fuck her best friend and/or sister.

dontfearthereefer92

• Rep: -5
« Reply #2982 on: May 28, 2011, 10:08:18 AM »
i cant seem to get off from handjobs

eh they are just not that cool man

i have the same thing with blowjobs aswell, i think both my heads see it as foreplay

William Jefferson Clinton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -228
« Reply #2983 on: May 28, 2011, 10:16:01 AM »
i love sleeping more then any human should

i have low self esteem issues, very picky with girls. Ill see a girl whos remotely attractive and will either tell my self i dont have a chance or convince myself shes already taken or actually have a conversation with her and lose all interest. If a girl has gotten with a friend or a guy im not fond of its automatically a no-go unless shes really special.

Had the same problem, but it has got better.

Bronson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #2984 on: May 28, 2011, 03:59:11 PM »
I just found a sizable pack of Benzos I had forgotten about. Medically or mentally I have no need for them anymore. I told myself not to use them. Two days later I decided I am gonna eat them for fun. I am not really the type to get addicted, but I am wondering If I risk some long-term mental damage in eating them. Feeling a bit guilty I guess.

Doctor Handsome

• Rep: 4
  • Doctor Handsome
« Reply #2985 on: May 29, 2011, 12:54:10 AM »
I don't watch Youtube videos posted on here unless they're less than a minute long or so. It's probably a more serious problem than the guy's above me.
I'm drunk.

Joe Pesci

« Reply #2986 on: May 29, 2011, 09:43:29 AM »
i dont read peoples posts unless they have positive rep. if people keep kooking you, obviously you say some stupid shit not worth reading

Gnarwhal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -20
« Reply #2987 on: May 29, 2011, 05:09:47 PM »
i dont read peoples posts unless they have positive rep. if people keep kooking you, obviously you say some stupid shit not worth reading
i'm gonna kook you every day until youve got a negative rep, oh wait you wont read this because ive got a negative rep...

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #2988 on: May 29, 2011, 05:31:18 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
i'm gonna kook you every day until youve got a negative rep, oh wait you wont read this because ive got a negative rep...

imma do this too. have him become one of the bad boys of SLAP and shit.

(he's tripping though, COTG, Gipper and rawb are like the core of this place. they are the kookmasters and should be treated with respect, god dang it.)

tre killa

« Reply #2989 on: May 29, 2011, 05:40:44 PM »
Your rep is going on a steady decline from now on.

Joe Pesci

« Reply #2990 on: May 29, 2011, 05:59:53 PM »
hahahaha cool. but to correct a post above... rawbs rep has been reverted to positive, so its in the thousands, where it actually should be.

Gnarwhal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2991 on: May 29, 2011, 08:16:21 PM »
hahahaha cool. but to correct a post above... rawbs rep has been reverted to positive, so its in the thousands, where it actually should be.
to correct that post you had to read it, and his rep is negative

Doctor Handsome

• Rep: 4
  • Doctor Handsome
« Reply #2992 on: May 29, 2011, 08:43:03 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
to correct that post you had to read it, and his rep is negative

I would be upset that he's such a hypocrite, but he's in my favorite movie (Home Alone 2: Lost In New York), so I'll let it go.
I'm drunk.

BraveUlysses

« Reply #2993 on: May 30, 2011, 07:42:01 AM »
That's dumb, Justis has a high rep but he's almost as lame as Austin.

Truancy

• Rep: 7
  • GFC lifestyle
« Reply #2994 on: May 30, 2011, 08:52:23 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Skater Austin tries hard as fuck to be edgy or 'hardcore' or some shit.

Justis naturally fills you with good vibes and adolescent memories.

There really isn't a comparison.
Man enough to carry cuffs
Man enough to stand trial

BraveUlysses

« Reply #2995 on: May 30, 2011, 09:55:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Skater Austin tries hard as fuck to be edgy or 'hardcore' or some shit. Justis naturally fills you with good vibes and adolescent memories. There really isn't a comparison.
Nah, I feel like Justis tries hard to let everyone know he's sexually active.

Truancy

• Rep: 7
  • GFC lifestyle
« Reply #2996 on: May 30, 2011, 10:16:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Skater Austin tries hard as fuck to be edgy or 'hardcore' or some shit. Justis naturally fills you with good vibes and adolescent memories. There really isn't a comparison.
[close]

He's 15, that might be the biggest part of his life right now. It'll shine through in his posting.
Man enough to carry cuffs
Man enough to stand trial

Gnarwhal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2997 on: May 30, 2011, 11:09:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
and i'm sure justis is a better skater than austin

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 243
  • illinoying
« Reply #2998 on: May 31, 2011, 04:22:03 PM »
i've just been posting whatever im doin because im bored and my legs fucked. but okay dudes

Doogie Howser Ph.D.

« Reply #2999 on: May 31, 2011, 07:59:32 PM »
Duck duck goose?