Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1744798 times)

Uncle Guss

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -3
Re: real confessions
« Reply #5610 on: December 27, 2014, 07:10:08 AM »
Wondering why i fear failure so much that it fucks with almost every aspect of my life. Makes me too much of a bitch to do anything cause i dont wanna fail/be rejected/whatever. Makes it hard to try and get help or confide in others cause that would be admitting some kind of failure in a way. idk im just beat

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #5611 on: December 27, 2014, 07:16:22 AM »
my life- bitches say whats up, ain't shit paper stacking chillin in the TRAP
word life playa. word is bond. pound.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 734
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #5612 on: December 27, 2014, 01:46:43 PM »
A couple days ago I ended by myself with a girl because everyone left the area except her. I ran out of things to say after about a minute and walked away. I've been wanting to die again since that. Fuck, I hate social interaction. I need cheat cards with subjects and questions to talk about or else I'm going to bore every girl with silence.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 48
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #5613 on: December 27, 2014, 02:17:20 PM »
A couple days ago I ended by myself with a girl because everyone left the area except her. I ran out of things to say after about a minute and walked away. I've been wanting to die again since that. Fuck, I hate social interaction. I need cheat cards with subjects and questions to talk about or else I'm going to bore every girl with silence.

You need drugs. Girls love drugs. Hence they will like you about 89% better

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5614 on: December 27, 2014, 02:53:05 PM »
I've got marijuana. Should I wear a hat or perhaps some sort of socks with marijuana on them? Whoever thinks of that first is going to be rich!

shark tits

« Reply #5615 on: December 27, 2014, 03:45:10 PM »
been on bronchitis for the past few days. got my steroids antiobiotics kit so hopefully i'm back on that road to health and wealth but for a minute shit was kinda scary. going to get my script, had to stop every 20-50 feet for air, doing the old man shuffle.
i'm not sure there's any 'good way' to waste away but respiratory illness may be the worst.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #5616 on: December 27, 2014, 06:24:11 PM »
I've got marijuana. Should I wear a hat or perhaps some sort of socks with marijuana on them? Whoever thinks of that first is going to be rich!
he meant to say "bitches love coke" which is the truth. i've never gotten laid with just marijuana but i've gotten laid with coke, k, LSD, molly, alcohol, that type of deal. even if they don't do the drugs with you they'll love that you're "different" and/or chatty because of them. it sounds really sleazy, but i've found that that's just the way life works. probably why i haven't been laid in a while. i did recently find a chick that wants to fuck me that doesn't do drugs or know that i do as far as i can tell but she's really lame. like really. like goes to church and is a nymphomaniac and maybe overweight lame. she's gotta be hotter than a fucking kettle to be able to convert me to jesus!

iSk84thechicas

• Rep: -47
  • Thats right - Her AND her cousin
« Reply #5617 on: December 27, 2014, 07:55:24 PM »
been on bronchitis for the past few days. got my steroids antiobiotics kit so hopefully i'm back on that road to health and wealth but for a minute shit was kinda scary. going to get my script, had to stop every 20-50 feet for air, doing the old man shuffle.
i'm not sure there's any 'good way' to waste away but respiratory illness may be the worst.

How old are you? Oh my gid that fucking sucks. Hang in there, I had a friend in high School who had bronchitis, it was no joke

- Me : Im sick a s a fucking dog, had to go into work at my day job, had to stand up to the managers before getting my check, basically I have 24 hours to give them evidence as to why I was absent for the sickness, (The managers didnt get my calls or messages for some reason) or I'm canned. Bullshit because I already threatened to appeal to corporate and the presiden personally. They are pulling a bunch of shit. The only reason why I'm fighting to keep the motherfucker is because I need to money over until June to make sure my revenue is coming in.   Im sick, but Im in starbucks in Queens working on my business, I think the fresh air is helping me, that along with foicusing on my goals and the tylonel I bought

-"...Because we all know if Baker were Guns N Roses, Braydon would be Steven Adler..."

- "When I'm not getting laid , I'm hauling myself down a 5 flat 5....Time to man up son!"

nice_guy_2

« Reply #5618 on: December 27, 2014, 11:43:17 PM »

THAT IS THE WORST APPROACH OMG YOU DID IT TO YOURSELF, LOVE THYSELF OTHERWISE.............

shark tits

« Reply #5619 on: December 28, 2014, 02:54:08 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

How old are you? Oh my gid that fucking sucks. Hang in there, I had a friend in high School who had bronchitis, it was no joke

- Me : Im sick a s a fucking dog, had to go into work at my day job, had to stand up to the managers before getting my check, basically I have 24 hours to give them evidence as to why I was absent for the sickness, (The managers didnt get my calls or messages for some reason) or I'm canned. Bullshit because I already threatened to appeal to corporate and the presiden personally. They are pulling a bunch of shit. The only reason why I'm fighting to keep the motherfucker is because I need to money over until June to make sure my revenue is coming in.   Im sick, but Im in starbucks in Queens working on my business, I think the fresh air is helping me, that along with foicusing on my goals and the tylonel I bought
be 38 in a month or so. frickin been dealing w/ this shit since i lived in the south and for a while i blamed it on down there but guess it's stuck w/ me now.
hope you heal up and keep your job.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5620 on: December 30, 2014, 11:03:05 AM »
In my ongoing effort to socialize myself, I've started a meetup.com group. The group is for bar trivia. I don't know what I'm hoping for, but I do know that my anxiety is going through the roof. I'm scared no one is going to join me and even more scared if someone actually does. I'm having really hard time thinking of anything else. I can't back out now because I already paid. Fuck.

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #5621 on: December 30, 2014, 11:39:49 AM »
In my ongoing effort to socialize myself, I've started a meetup.com group. The group is for bar trivia. I don't know what I'm hoping for, but I do know that my anxiety is going through the roof. I'm scared no one is going to join me and even more scared if someone actually does. I'm having really hard time thinking of anything else. I can't back out now because I already paid. Fuck.

I actually tried looking just in case you were in my area. Where is your meetup by the way?

straight

« Reply #5622 on: December 30, 2014, 01:53:56 PM »
I was tracer

nice_guy_2

« Reply #5623 on: December 30, 2014, 02:17:14 PM »

the solution to your problems is with you, you just need to concentrate and focus... it requires EFFORT...

CHANGE WHAT YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT emotions are experienced due to thought patterns (thinking), change these thought patterns and your experiences will change. (ITS THAT SIMPLE....NOT EASY BUT SIMPLE......)

CAUSE and EFFECThttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causality] [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causality[/url]

and none of this i cant bullshit, you CAN..... IF YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN... happiness is there if you want it badly enough....tbh..

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #5624 on: December 30, 2014, 02:44:24 PM »
G33k fuck yea man, youll feel better for trying either way i think, bring a fatty and if you get chattin to a lady and its cool ask her if shed be into a cheeky toke!

shark tits

« Reply #5625 on: December 30, 2014, 02:48:05 PM »
nice guy2 really is a nice guy^
haven't gone skate for a month
ain't get outta bed for 4 days straight
haven't done dope w/ anyone
if i did i'd still be outta dope today

nah i exaggerate ever so slightly but it's been a depressing winter. haven't skated my strip mall in so long i might not be the mayor anymore. did ricky o get impeached when he did time in australia? i dont even have a cool story about whacking some cunt w/ a pool cue, just been staying indoors and growing fungi in my lungi.
fingers crossed for a dece new year, jim and dan and rusty coming over, i hope. we might hafta get jammed and hang out at honey farms for broads to kiss at midnight.

Jim and Dan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 496
  • Twenty-six Conversions in A.D. 46
« Reply #5626 on: December 30, 2014, 03:31:26 PM »

nah i exaggerate ever so slightly but it's been a depressing winter. haven't skated my strip mall in so long i might not be the mayor anymore. did ricky o get impeached when he did time in australia? i dont even have a cool story about whacking some cunt w/ a pool cue, just been staying indoors and growing fungi in my lungi.
fingers crossed for a dece new year, jim and dan and rusty coming over, i hope. we might hafta get jammed and hang out at honey farms for broads to kiss at midnight.

Ja'monit!
Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

"My boiz better take my body, and boardslide me down the fucking bridge, in San Francisco"

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 546
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #5627 on: December 30, 2014, 10:58:42 PM »
Been invited to a new years party by a friend, haven't seen her in a year or so, kinda dreading going all the way out there, my anxiety has been kicked up ever since i took time off work, i'm thinking fuck it just go and if things get bad sneak out and head home

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 48
« Reply #5628 on: December 31, 2014, 02:11:52 AM »

Coke. Try and get really good coke.

Try and take ger attention of shit and feed her big lines and you small ones (notorious coke dick)

Weed is better for fucking but she doesn't want normal Joe weed dick.

Or give her a shot if she's down and dive in

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #5629 on: December 31, 2014, 02:37:41 AM »

Prince Nelson

« Reply #5630 on: December 31, 2014, 08:34:25 AM »
Expand Quote
I was tracer
[close]

a bold confession

extremely bold. we'll need to see some proof.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5631 on: December 31, 2014, 11:40:07 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I actually tried looking just in case you were in my area. Where is your meetup by the way?
San Diego. Thanks for the vote of confidence guys. Also, if  I had access to coke, I don't know that I would feel comfortable with it. Then again, this is about overcoming my boundaries.

dillanharp

« Reply #5632 on: December 31, 2014, 01:44:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
San Diego. Thanks for the vote of confidence guys. Also, if  I had access to coke, I don't know that I would feel comfortable with it. Then again, this is about overcoming my boundaries.
Fuck I would love to play bar trivia.

Prince Nelson

« Reply #5633 on: December 31, 2014, 02:16:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
Fuck I would love to play bar trivia.

I'd do bar trivia too.

abudabi

« Reply #5634 on: December 31, 2014, 08:07:44 PM »
nice guy is kind of positive/negative

Mr. Lono

• Rep: 22
  • Fl NC CO
« Reply #5635 on: January 01, 2015, 03:27:16 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Coke. Try and get really good coke.

Try and take ger attention of shit and feed her big lines and you small ones (notorious coke dick)

Weed is better for fucking but she doesn't want normal Joe weed dick.

Or give her a shot if she's down and dive in

This made me laugh really fuckin hard. Hard enough to disrupt my neighbors snoring for half a second.
normal joe weed dick haaaaaa
Charlie don't skate

IanBZHD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #5636 on: January 02, 2015, 11:40:55 AM »
I just graduated (december) with a mechanical engineering degree from a satellite campus of Purdue, although my GPA is pretty bad, around a 2.5. I don't have experience, no interships, nothing. So now I've been stressing about being a man and getting a job so much that I've been putting it off.

I'm self conscious about my GPA, and feel like I won't be able to find a job. I understand I was lucky enough to go to college so I don't want to bitch, but my lack of motivation is scaring me. Anybody an engineer on here that has advice? Or just an older Pal that has experience with the real world?

Kolostrum

• Rep: 21
« Reply #5637 on: January 02, 2015, 01:27:11 PM »
I just graduated (december) with a mechanical engineering degree from a satellite campus of Purdue, although my GPA is pretty bad, around a 2.5. I don't have experience, no interships, nothing. So now I've been stressing about being a man and getting a job so much that I've been putting it off.

I'm self conscious about my GPA, and feel like I won't be able to find a job. I understand I was lucky enough to go to college so I don't want to bitch, but my lack of motivation is scaring me. Anybody an engineer on here that has advice? Or just an older Pal that has experience with the real world?

Check out this link, it may provide the answers you're looking for.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/colleges-universities/1449768-just-finished-engineering-degree-rather-low.html

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #5638 on: January 02, 2015, 01:52:12 PM »

I can relate to the first job jitters. I graduated with an ok-but-no-so-ok GPA with a BA for graphic design. I was never one of the students who had their work praised much. I was really good at some stuff in a narrow field and not so with everything else so finding a job doing what I really wanted right after college was very difficult to pull off. I somehow got a freelance job at a boutique shop in the downtown area that was lowkey and then I got a temporary but real, 9-5 job. After finishing at the second job last January I was much more confident in my ability  as I suspect you will be after your first job. It will be scary but so is skateboarding till you try it and make it.

IanBZHD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #5639 on: January 02, 2015, 08:04:00 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I can relate to the first job jitters. I graduated with an ok-but-no-so-ok GPA with a BA for graphic design. I was never one of the students who had their work praised much. I was really good at some stuff in a narrow field and not so with everything else so finding a job doing what I really wanted right after college was very difficult to pull off. I somehow got a freelance job at a boutique shop in the downtown area that was lowkey and then I got a temporary but real, 9-5 job. After finishing at the second job last January I was much more confident in my ability  as I suspect you will be after your first job. It will be scary but so is skateboarding till you try it and make it.

I don't know how to double quote on here, but thanks so much to Kolostrum and Natek! I appreciate the help/advice, I'm sure everybody, good GPA or not, is scared right after college about finding a job.

I'll check out some of the links on those sites, at this point I'm just going to try to make my resume bulletproof and try to make as many connections as I can.