Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1747182 times)

PARANOID

Re: real confessions
« Reply #6150 on: August 24, 2015, 02:31:08 PM »
It's a pretty fucked up thing to go through, even though it seems so minor. I don't know how this has affected you, but if if it starts fucking with your head too much all I can really suggest are distractions. Interrupt your thoughts if they start drifting in that direction and your mind will learn not to go there over time. Keep this in the background from now on: this will never *ever* work out. She's damn near 20 years older than you and has a family, and while it is possible to sleep with her, it'll never go anywhere from that point on and she'd be sleeping with you for reasons a 100% opposite of what your reasons are.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 02:32:52 PM by PARANOID »

dillanharp

« Reply #6151 on: August 24, 2015, 04:36:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I wish I never enlisted in the Marines. �Fleet Marine.lifefucking sucks an d I still have 2 1/2 years left on my contract. � I wish I di.dn't listen to all the BS the recruiters fed me.
[close]
Fuuuuck, I wish I had never gotten out of the Army. I can't even reenlist now if I wanted to...

[close]

What was so great about it?
It was a job, one that I was good at and enjoyed. I worked with a lot of great people and had a great time. I got out for a girl, one that I'm no longer with. I see my friends that are still in, getting promoted, moving on to do cooler shit. I've got a lot of regret about it, but at the same time I wouldn't be where I am now if I hadn't gotten out.

People have per-conceived notions, they think what they think, but 99% of the time it's wrong. It's like any other job.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #6152 on: August 24, 2015, 08:37:40 PM »
And she'd definitely be a silver-fox if she were a man...
hahaha, no, men are the "silver hounds"

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #6153 on: August 24, 2015, 10:44:28 PM »
Alright, how about this one, I can almost always get free tickets and maybe backstage passes to a lotta concerts in Pittsburgh but don't know anyone that lives down there so I pretty much never go. If any of my OH/DET/PITT SLAP PEEPS wanna kick it in the 'Burgh some time and skate/film/see live music/dance/meet people that are maybe famous/drink maybe/nothing to weird probably hit me up.

shark tits

« Reply #6154 on: August 25, 2015, 12:36:28 PM »
od'd for like the 20th[?] time. feel like a piece of shit. i don't wish i was dead per se, i just wish it were next wk.

somethingmustbreaknow

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 503
« Reply #6155 on: August 25, 2015, 03:08:00 PM »
i dont know anything about hard drugs, or about yourself, but  shark tits, i enjoy your (posts and slap) personality. they/you are amazing and give me hope on the other side of the world for myself ok. hang in there. dont OD an stay with us. please. hang in there and see you soon. bra

Tay

« Reply #6156 on: August 25, 2015, 08:49:47 PM »
od'd for like the 20th[?] time. feel like a piece of shit. i don't wish i was dead per se, i just wish it were next wk.

Jesus Jack be careful. I don't want to preach but you're a smart entertaining guy, go easy on your body bud. It probably doesn't mean much, but we like you sticking around here.  :)

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #6157 on: August 25, 2015, 10:28:14 PM »
beer and weed, nothing stronger dude

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #6158 on: August 25, 2015, 10:33:57 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
beer and weed, nothing stronger dude
red wine > beer. for health reasons.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 170
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #6159 on: August 25, 2015, 10:40:43 PM »

I'm not sure health reasons are an issue here ::)
Seriously though, don't OD.
I meet kids that would slaughter 20 people (and their families) just to have half the opportunities you have in life. 

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

shark tits

« Reply #6160 on: August 25, 2015, 10:55:07 PM »
thanks guys but i don't have the taste for weed and alcohol asides being worse on the short term, leads to the other stuff anyways. for me personally, i don't knock anyone else's drinking.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #6161 on: August 25, 2015, 11:03:30 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I'm not sure health reasons are an issue here ::)
Seriously though, don't OD.
I meet kids that would slaughter 20 people (and their families) just to have half the opportunities you have in life.�
yeah i was being sarcastic but i still prefer to drink it over beer usually. probably more expensive than heroin in most places unfortunately if you ask me.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #6162 on: August 26, 2015, 02:13:54 AM »
Speaking of beer though, if I get a tallboy that's 8 percent and it only cost me $1.48 will it be considered a "Gnar-Can"?

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #6163 on: August 26, 2015, 06:45:17 AM »
What Tay said yo!

Jim and Dan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 498
  • Twenty-six Conversions in A.D. 46
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #6164 on: August 26, 2015, 04:37:26 PM »

Hang in there mate, SSI date has to be coming up soon [don't hesitate to let me know if you need anything buddy]!

[In regards to my last post about my Ashley Madison-esque behavior]

I think I'm going to go for it if the opportunity presents itself; I think she just needs to get her rocks off!

I am not even going to try to rationalize this one, we're running on pure primal instinct in this case (obviously a gross exaggeration).

But who knows?

Maybe I am thinking way too highly of myself . . .

. . .  Time to come back down off the cloud.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 06:16:18 PM by Jim and Dan »
Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

"My boiz better take my body, and boardslide me down the fucking bridge, in San Francisco"

captainfalcon69

• Rep: 15
« Reply #6165 on: August 27, 2015, 06:41:44 PM »
I was chillin outside of my ochem lab with my partner and noticed we had a different TA for the second time in a row (the lab met once a week). My partner made a comment wondering where our normal TA was and i replied with, "maybe he croaked?" She being a bubbly sorority girl was appalled at my response, which was pretty fucked up looking back. Anyways next week the class finds out that he did indeed die.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #6166 on: August 28, 2015, 12:25:00 AM »
well the girl i was seeing basically ended things tonight, i think she only used me for my dick. she wouldn't actually go on a date with me should would just come over at like 11 pm and we would watch a movie and have sex. totally fell for it cause she said she loved me and blah blah blah and said shes to busy to hang out now even though we live about 5 minutes from each other and we go to the same community college. i just told her i was over it and now im back on the dating apps, just got a number off okcupid so tonight isnt looking that bad

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 170
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #6167 on: August 28, 2015, 12:29:52 AM »
i think she only used me for my dick

;D welcome back tobey

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Rafiki

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
« Reply #6168 on: August 28, 2015, 12:44:07 AM »
Chill my guy, majority of us wants you to stay on this earth. Aside from us deviants I am sure there are many that want you around too in your actual life. If you feel like using go out and wallie something instead. Much love fam.

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #6169 on: August 28, 2015, 10:15:51 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Hang in there mate, SSI date has to be coming up soon [don't hesitate to let me know if you need anything buddy]!

[In regards to my last post about my Ashley Madison-esque behavior]

I think I'm going to go for it if the opportunity presents itself; I think she just needs to get her rocks off!

I am not even going to try to rationalize this one, we're running on pure primal instinct in this case (obviously a gross exaggeration).

But who knows?

Maybe I am thinking way too highly of myself . . .

. . .  Time to come back down off the cloud.

c'mon man, don't fuck a married woman. people get killed over shit like that.

no matter how attracted you are to her, it's not worth it. hit up Tinder and get your Tobey on if you really need to ram your dick into something.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #6170 on: August 29, 2015, 09:35:02 PM »
i kind of rule

EDIT: she called me crying tonight god i don;t know if i should feel like an asshole or she just using me
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 01:49:03 AM by tobey »

Jim and Dan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6171 on: August 30, 2015, 06:18:31 AM »
Sorry mate, welcome to one of the other wonderful games of life...

Nastercoff approved move on that one!

I've made up my mind...

Time is running out...

Make a move...

She totally reads SLAP.

It's like leaving clues in the newspaper.

Sometimes I feel like I go through all the motions until I finally loose it.

I am watching someone else do it right now.

I still love you Karl...

"My boiz better take my body, and boardslide me down the fucking bridge, in San Francisco"

Rafiki

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
« Reply #6172 on: August 31, 2015, 11:58:00 AM »
Creed and Linkin Park were my favorite bands in elementary school, ive never been so ashamed.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #6173 on: August 31, 2015, 12:11:15 PM »
Creed and Linkin Park were my favorite bands in elementary school, ive never been so ashamed.

dont feel bad. i think i own physical copies of at least 5 different 311 albums.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #6174 on: August 31, 2015, 01:00:39 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

dont feel bad. i think i own physical copies of at least 5 different 311 albums.
meh. i had like 7 korn and limp bizkit t shirts in middle school. "the prodigy" shirts too, one had 3d rubber on it that was a cool shirt.

Big Baby Jesus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 268
    • Suciu avatar image
« Reply #6175 on: August 31, 2015, 06:13:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
meh. i had like 7 korn and limp bizkit t shirts in middle school. "the prodigy" shirts too, one had 3d rubber on it that was a cool shirt.

My mom took me to go see limp bizkit, Dmx, and godsmack at the MCI center in DC when I was in 8th grade. I wore shell toes and a red Yankee cap and Barb had to get ear plus from the security guard 5 min in. Forever grateful. The shirt I got at the concert is now part of a blanket she had made for me out of old t shirts.
flat spotted 3 times in 2 weeks, other than that awesome wheels

Baby is gonna be raised by Max and Cyrus

shark tits

« Reply #6176 on: August 31, 2015, 06:21:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

My mom took me to go see limp bizkit, Dmx, and godsmack at the MCI center in DC when I was in 8th grade. I wore shell toes and a red Yankee cap and Barb had to get ear plus from the security guard 5 min in. Forever grateful. The shirt I got at the concert is now part of a blanket she had made for me out of old t shirts.
that's pretty dope. my mother sewed me a quilt when i was 10 i guess cause it says 'to xxxx love xxxxx, 1987'. kinda makes me wanna cry for being such a piece of shit up to the present day. sometimes she's wrong and i'm right but it's like 'shut the fuck up, your ma's always right on GP'.

Jim and Dan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6177 on: August 31, 2015, 08:47:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Remember the fucking talking t-shirts with the little piece (akin to what is now in greeting cards) sewed into the fabric?
I never owned one but would sometimes get that feeling like I did indeed want one.

I still can't believe my parents let me have that Chocolate Starfish... poster, what a fucking ridiculous title to get put into mass production.

The Prodigy t-shirt is fairly acceptable, they weren't too-too bad; good confession none the less.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #6178 on: September 01, 2015, 05:52:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Ah, nice. My mom took me to see Run DMC in 1997 at the local college gymnasium. They autographed my shirt afterward but I don't know what I did with it. You prob would've had fun with those shelltoes at the show cuz I think they played "my adidas"

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #6179 on: September 01, 2015, 07:32:58 AM »
i saw James Brown in 1994 and my mom paid my ticket !