Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1744807 times)

DarthDingusMaximus

Re: real confessions
« Reply #9510 on: June 04, 2020, 08:55:13 AM »
I am absolutely terrified of police interactions now not because of my whiteness but how my wife and her nephew will be treated if we all get stopped and hassled.

I've had good luck with dealing with authority and correcting those whom have had an attitude when asking everyone for ID's.  These are definitely uncertain times we're living in and I want to crawl in a cave and just post up till everything blows over.

Garnet

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -87
« Reply #9511 on: June 05, 2020, 04:50:02 AM »
I prefer being called Dagger to Garnet

(fake) nollie.

• Rep: -23
« Reply #9512 on: June 08, 2020, 04:23:08 PM »
I can't 360flip... or kickflip.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1146
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #9513 on: June 08, 2020, 06:50:19 PM »
Had a dream last night that I cross-dressed as a 1920’s flapper.  Didn’t see that one coming.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

rawr1922

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 112
« Reply #9514 on: June 09, 2020, 10:21:09 PM »
Had a dream last night that I cross-dressed as a 1920’s flapper.  Didn’t see that one coming.

I'm intrigued

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1146
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #9515 on: June 09, 2020, 10:41:53 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I'm intrigued

Not going to lie, I felt beautiful and seductive.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Garnet

« Reply #9516 on: June 10, 2020, 01:57:02 AM »
crossdressing is fun and surprisingly easy I'd do it full time if it wasn't so expensive and time consuming

Complements4U

• Rep: 397
« Reply #9517 on: June 10, 2020, 02:28:03 AM »

No u wudnt fucc with my Kreis Cygnus for it is much versed in the art of defense, it can slide in both directions, has a lot of stamina, and secret powerful iron fillings in its energy ring.

U wudnt do shiiit bro and if u think u would then all I have to say to you is

LET IT RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP

Garnet

« Reply #9518 on: June 10, 2020, 02:31:07 AM »
i was wondering where u been

edit: I was recording a One Direction TV thing in Toronto like 7 years ago and in the same building there was an International BeyBlade Championship being filmed. My mind was blown cuz I remembered those things from when I was a kid. Some little Asian dude won it obviously and One Direction sucked obviously but the screaming preteen girls with their obnoxious signs were hilarious.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 02:36:19 AM by Garnet »

Complements4U

« Reply #9519 on: June 10, 2020, 02:39:01 AM »
the kreis cygnus is a rose bush, I smell of roses on my paws, as we embrace, the smell wafts into your nostrils, you are reminded of the times before, I cannot hide my truth any longer.

"Its not possible, the power is overwhelming"

You whisper in my ear.

I spill like an overflowing glass of water, the floor is wet with the buzz of a trillion bees. They swarm towards the setting sun.

A single rose remains in their place.

Garnet

« Reply #9520 on: June 10, 2020, 02:40:53 AM »
its thunderstorming outside and im worried about my kitty

edit: yep i checked the front door and hes there soaking wet screaming at me
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 02:42:51 AM by Garnet »

Complements4U

« Reply #9521 on: June 10, 2020, 02:59:21 AM »
Doesnt your cat know its a tropical depression? what a badass, worthy of the cygnus no doubt. Unlike some who make a big mess everywhere spilling all over the place, chasing the goddamn sun.....

Garnet

« Reply #9522 on: June 10, 2020, 04:11:12 AM »
just occurred to me i've posted like 1500 times in 2 months. yikes

411_bandit

• Rep: -15
« Reply #9523 on: June 10, 2020, 05:15:06 AM »
I haven't actually seen most of the 411s I started skating 2 years ago
#getbetterandy

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #9524 on: June 10, 2020, 08:37:22 AM »
I haven't actually seen most of the 411s I started skating 2 years ago

Not like even half of us even skates anymore...

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 499
« Reply #9525 on: June 11, 2020, 07:06:41 AM »
i just watched nyjah's fade to black again. quite a trip.

50mm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #9526 on: June 11, 2020, 07:56:28 AM »

No u wudnt fucc with my Kreis Cygnus for it is much versed in the art of defense, it can slide in both directions, has a lot of stamina, and secret powerful iron fillings in its energy ring.

U wudnt do shiiit bro and if u think u would then all I have to say to you is

LET IT RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP
Yeeeeeew!

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 586
« Reply #9527 on: June 11, 2020, 06:42:45 PM »

Ninejah is talented and as much as you can dislike him and as big of an a-hole as he looks. He is undeniably talented and has a huge and consistent bag of tricks.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 734
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #9528 on: June 11, 2020, 11:02:04 PM »
I'm having a real hard time forcing myself to go to work everyday. I dread it so much that I cry over it. I'm only 5 years into my career and I don't understand how people do this for a lifetime. I'm real close to quitting and moving back in with my mom.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 586
« Reply #9529 on: June 11, 2020, 11:06:47 PM »
I'm having a real hard time forcing myself to go to work everyday. I dread it so much that I cry over it. I'm only 5 years into my career and I don't understand how people do this for a lifetime. I'm real close to quitting and moving back in with my mom.
Sometimes we gotta move back to move forward. There is no shame.
Have you thought about what you want to do? Or is there anything that grabs your attention?
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 499
« Reply #9530 on: June 11, 2020, 11:16:12 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Ninejah is talented and as much as you can dislike him and as big of an a-hole as he looks. He is undeniably talented and has a huge and consistent bag of tricks.
yeah absolutely, but the trippy part was more like his style in skating and dressing back then in 2013 compared to now. give it a rewatch and i think you'll probably feel the same. haha. the part contains good skating still.

50mm

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9531 on: June 11, 2020, 11:34:35 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Sometimes we gotta move back to move forward. There is no shame.
Have you thought about what you want to do? Or is there anything that grabs your attention?
I moved home a couple months ago to get my shit together. Not that bad. Beats hearing music bumping 24/7 from the wall I shared with some tweakers.

My job pays very well. But it took 9 years to make good money and yeah I hate it everyday. I’ve been through that feeling and it’s never really changed. I recently made some changes in my personal life to help improve that and also to hopefully transfer departments. That feeling of dread is pretty common. I don’t know how the fuck I’ve been here so long. I just half ass everything because I’d have to come in with my dick hanging out to actually get fired.

Moving home took a lot of other life stress off my shoulders that made work more tolerable. I moved away a year into the job so it’s been a long time since I’ve lived at home. It’s not that bad and I got a lot of shit in order to be better off when I move out around a year from now. I had wanted to move home for like a year but it just didn’t feel right. The very first day I was home I knew I made the right choice and I’m so fucking glad I did it.

Garnet

« Reply #9532 on: June 12, 2020, 02:08:55 AM »

What do you do and why is it so gut-wrenching that you cry about it? 5 years is a decent chunk of time to decide if you hate something or not. Your posts are generally fuckin emo so i don't know how seriously to take this. 

blurst_of_times

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 819
    • Skateboarding Magazine Scans avatar image
« Reply #9533 on: June 12, 2020, 06:21:16 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

What do you do and why is it so gut-wrenching that you cry about it? 5 years is a decent chunk of time to decide if you hate something or not. Your posts are generally fuckin emo so i don't know how seriously to take this.
He's a mailman and has gnarly depression, don't marginalize it by saying he's "emo"
There was no wire. Clark's planet needed him.
 Note: Clark Hassler died on the way back to his home planet.

Garnet

« Reply #9534 on: June 12, 2020, 06:51:26 AM »
i called his posts emo not him but ok. I'm totally qualified to call this one.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 460
« Reply #9535 on: June 13, 2020, 12:35:44 AM »
I can’t help myself I keep smelling the cast on my arm. I know exactly where it stinks the most and that’s the spot I sniff. Why
listen to cosmic psychos

Seventyfrigginseven

« Reply #9536 on: June 13, 2020, 11:41:02 AM »
There is a guy that rides this motorized long board thing up and down my road lately. He does these over exaggerated dorky carves and I kind of want him to eat shit. Not get really hurt by any means, just road rash will suffice.

50mm

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9537 on: June 13, 2020, 11:44:00 AM »
There is a guy that rides this motorized long board thing up and down my road lately. He does these over exaggerated dorky carves and I kind of want him to eat shit. Not get really hurt by any means, just road rash will suffice.
I remember sitting in a car while our friend's brother was waiting for his girlfriend to come out so we could leave. This dude on a dirt bike kept doing wheelies up and down the street showing off for his girlfriend. He went leaned back and accelerated to hard and ate shit, nothing serious, but just enough that we were dying laughing. I'll always remember how hard we were laughing.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2020, 11:46:51 AM by 50mm »

Seventyfrigginseven

« Reply #9538 on: June 13, 2020, 12:00:02 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I remember sitting in a car while our friend's brother was waiting for his girlfriend to come out so we could leave. This dude on a dirt bike kept doing wheelies up and down the street showing off for his girlfriend. He went back to far and ate shit, nothing serious, but just enough that we were dying laughing. I'll always remember how hard we were laughing.
Perfect! I'm sure she was impressed! I do have to ask were you guys hoping really hard he would loop out and crash, and then it actually happened? If that is the case I am going to go out on my porch and really focus to see if I can get the same results. By the look on this guys face he has tremendous confidence in his street snowboard thing skills and needs to be taken down a few notches, he looks really foolish and it needs to come to an end soon for my sake.

smellsdead

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1272
« Reply #9539 on: June 13, 2020, 06:46:04 PM »
sometimes i think i am actually really fucking crazy, or things just make perfect sense