Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1744797 times)

ugly ass kook

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -58
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: real confessions
« Reply #1710 on: September 24, 2008, 08:22:17 PM »
no your a fag, fags often get those 2 mixed up.

bill hates

« Reply #1711 on: September 25, 2008, 12:10:06 AM »
Expand Quote
I don't know you, but I worry about you.
[close]
this quote reminded me of something a friend told me a couple of days ago. I was at his house and his mother asked what I was up too and stuff, so I told her that I just skating or doing nothing at all and that I can't really see myself studying or working, so the next day at dinner she said to my friend "Filip, I'm worried about Joel..."

yeeah, I'm a bum 8)

you are a euro kid with a haircut from petco, youre not sketchy.

SleepyPeePee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 61
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1712 on: October 02, 2008, 02:52:36 PM »
Expand Quote
music is my life
i love photography
MY FRIENDS ARE AMAZINGGGGG

lol thats the confessions my ex girl made on her myspace
[close]

Look at any 15-18 year old girl's myspace. They all say that.

that is very fuckin true.

everytime i catch myself pervin out on a chick, then find out shes 15-18 years old, they always sound so happy with no worries at all.

you think they're really like that? or are they just hiding all the bullshit on myspace cuz you know, everyone gives a shit.
would you rather hear "woo" from the omar salazar pack? i wouldn't. their "yeahs" are genuine, and cool. "yeah" has been the battle cry of skaters for as long as i can remember.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #1713 on: October 10, 2008, 12:27:06 PM »
I'm a heroin addict
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

sergioflorez

« Reply #1714 on: October 14, 2008, 03:38:34 AM »
putting personal information on a public forum is never a good thing. even in tough times.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 04:33:23 AM by sergioflorez »

busey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1286
  • i can't it's a geo!
« Reply #1715 on: October 14, 2008, 05:34:29 AM »
i can't get enough of my super sweet 16 and a shot at love with tila tequila. everyone i tell that to thinks i'm joking or a homo. and i assure you, i am not joking.
I rolled my ankle jacking off on a ladder.

Hobochilli

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 290
« Reply #1716 on: October 14, 2008, 04:06:23 PM »
i am actually 38 married and have a kid

malinas

• Rep: -15
« Reply #1717 on: October 17, 2008, 10:03:03 PM »
I jack off to Hubba ads.

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
« Reply #1718 on: October 17, 2008, 10:54:28 PM »
I brush my teeth between six and 10 times a day depending on how much coffee I've had and how many cigarettes I happen to be smoking. Everywhere I go I have toothpaste and a toothbrush in my backpack... Arm and Hammer "Advanced Whitening" with peroxide. It's like the Altoids of toothpaste.

Perfection

• Rep: 59
« Reply #1719 on: October 17, 2008, 10:56:17 PM »
A clean mouth is a sexy mouth IMO.
          o_O

℗The P҉̵̞̟̠̖̗ E҉̵ R҉̵ F҉̵ E҉̵ C҉̵ T҉̵ I҉̵ O҉̵ N҉̵̞̟̠̖̗  Forum

Doctor Handsome

« Reply #1720 on: October 18, 2008, 07:55:44 AM »
I brush my teeth between six and 10 times a day depending on how much coffee I've had and how many cigarettes I happen to be smoking. Everywhere I go I have toothpaste and a toothbrush in my backpack... Arm and Hammer "Advanced Whitening" with peroxide. It's like the Altoids of toothpaste.

Isn't that bad for you? I thought over-brushing your teeth took a lot of enamel off or something.

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
« Reply #1721 on: October 18, 2008, 08:51:52 AM »
Yeah, I try to be careful about that though. It's just that I smoke and drink tons of coffee, but I hate having bad breath, so I'm always brushing between every other smoke and chewing Eclipse gum after brushing. It's not an OCD, I just have disgusting habits that I have to clean up after.

guy le douche

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 0
« Reply #1722 on: October 18, 2008, 10:33:27 AM »
Yeah, I try to be careful about that though. It's just that I smoke and drink tons of coffee, but I hate having bad breath, so I'm always brushing between every other smoke and chewing Eclipse gum after brushing. It's not an OCD, I just have disgusting habits that I have to clean up after.
probably not as safe as you think it is either...
http://www.halifaxpersonalinjurylawyerblog.com/2008/05/chewing_gum_ingredient_may_cause_cancer_health_canada.html

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #1723 on: October 18, 2008, 11:58:11 PM »
bitch, grim knows that
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

Foray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 224
  • Miglios
« Reply #1724 on: October 23, 2008, 05:32:44 PM »
I am really starting to believe my school was built for mentally challenged people.  The courses here are miserably easy and they don't challenge me at all.  I can't stand hanging out with anybody here either.  I have one or two friends that are alright sometimes, but they get on my nerves real quick. I haven't really talked to a girl my age in I don't know how long, and it's been probably six months since I got any.  Every girl I meet has passed their cool days and gone straight into stupid drunk slut with nothing interesting to say, and some bro's hand already up her skirt.  they seem to dig it, too.  Most of my time spent here is in my room getting high.  Today showed me I cannot go one day here without smoking weed.  I just want to leave and go skate but my ankle won't even let me do that.  I think about going back home but just realize that it wouldn't be any different, just with people I already know.  Probably gonna get a lot of shit for this by people I know in real life that post here. ramble ramble ramble

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1223
« Reply #1725 on: October 25, 2008, 08:33:09 PM »
I hate pretty much everyone I hang out with.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

busey

• SLAP Pal
  • i can't it's a geo!
« Reply #1726 on: October 25, 2008, 09:21:53 PM »
I hate pretty much everyone I hang out with.
then find new friends, wuss.

lurk daddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -464
  • put the FU back in fun
« Reply #1727 on: October 25, 2008, 10:34:04 PM »
im manic depressive and i have OCD about what im going to wear, sometimes before leaving anywhere i change pants atleast 4 or 5 times

all of this is cured when i smoke weed tho  :)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 10:35:58 PM by lurk daddy »
IF YOU HAVE SEX ONCE, YOU GET HERPES. IF YOU DO COKE ONCE, YOU DIE AND LOSE YOUR JOB.

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
« Reply #1728 on: October 26, 2008, 01:39:15 AM »

I brush my teeth 6 to ten times a year

ok, not that few, but it's bad.

and lurk daddy, it seems like I've only got one pair of pants at a time that I actually like wearing, which can't be in any way good.
I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

BriDen

« Reply #1729 on: October 26, 2008, 07:39:50 AM »
I'm a compulsive liar and have no idea why (this also applies to stealing :-\). I'll lie about the most trivial stuff, IE what I ate for breakfast, seemingly just because I can.

I hurt my ankle a little over a year ago and haven't landed a legit flip trick since. Also haven't landed a trick on a ledge, flatbar, or stairs; gained over 50 pounds; withdrew from a really good college; and turned down a good job in that time. This leads to me getting depressed and emo every few months.

I've rewritten this post about 20 times already, actually I do that with all of my posts.

Expand Quote
[close]

Just when I thought we couldn't have anything else in common...

longballlarry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #1730 on: October 26, 2008, 10:04:20 AM »
im manic depressive and i have OCD about what im going to wear, sometimes before leaving anywhere i change pants atleast 4 or 5 times

yo me too! sometimes i get mad girly about like what i'm going to wear even though i wear the same shit like everyday. but i can spend like up to an hour in front of the mirror changing on certain days, and other days i'll just put on whatever. i feel mad gay about it, but whatever.
I used to post

lurk daddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -464
  • put the FU back in fun
« Reply #1731 on: October 26, 2008, 03:30:35 PM »
This leads to me getting depressed and emo every few months.
try feeling like that for years, im only happy when weed/alcohol is present.
i cant get an I.D = i cant get a job
being on probation makes that 10 times worse
also iim officially over all girls

atleast im not alone with the OCD clothes issue
IF YOU HAVE SEX ONCE, YOU GET HERPES. IF YOU DO COKE ONCE, YOU DIE AND LOSE YOUR JOB.

sven thorkel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
« Reply #1732 on: October 26, 2008, 04:04:48 PM »
I am really starting to believe my school was built for mentally challenged people.  The courses here are miserably easy and they don't challenge me at all.  I can't stand hanging out with anybody here either.  I have one or two friends that are alright sometimes, but they get on my nerves real quick. I haven't really talked to a girl my age in I don't know how long, and it's been probably six months since I got any.  Every girl I meet has passed their cool days and gone straight into stupid drunk slut with nothing interesting to say, and some bro's hand already up her skirt.  they seem to dig it, too.  Most of my time spent here is in my room getting high.  Today showed me I cannot go one day here without smoking weed.  I just want to leave and go skate but my ankle won't even let me do that.  I think about going back home but just realize that it wouldn't be any different, just with people I already know.  Probably gonna get a lot of shit for this by people I know in real life that post here. ramble ramble ramble

i feel you on this. i cannot connect with anyone at school and am really isolated. ive talked to three people this semester, one being my brother and the other two are friends i know from skating. i go to my classes and then go home, but if i have a break i just walk around laughing at people. ohh well, i still have friends that i have things in common with, i guess that is all that matters
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"

Quote from: PonyFAP
I don't know where you get your facts. The first generation of My Little Ponies were made by Hasbro, not the Khmer Rouge. And Hasbro hasn't made toys out of human skulls since the 1960's.

Tom Penny says: My 'ed systems!

Brandon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 291
« Reply #1733 on: October 26, 2008, 05:09:03 PM »
feeling everyone on the university blues.  i was miserable as fuck for the first few weeks after i transferred to UCSC.  if your school is in a cool city, spend as much time off campus as possible.  walk around the downtown area alone, check out record stores or other cool little shops.  get psyched on little things, stay on top of your school shit so as to make time for yourself and skating.  stay busy, get enough sleep, and try to exercise.  sounds fucking silly, but trust - it does help.  get out and breathe instead of locking yourself in.

here's a real confession - i just downloaded two circa survive albums.  feel free to ignore me.

artichoke

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
« Reply #1734 on: October 26, 2008, 05:36:19 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i feel you on this. i cannot connect with anyone at school and am really isolated. ive talked to three people this semester, one being my brother and the other two are friends i know from skating. i go to my classes and then go home, but if i have a break i just walk around laughing at people. ohh well, i still have friends that i have things in common with, i guess that is all that matters

Yeah, glad to know it's not just me.  I talk to like five people at school.

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 392
« Reply #1735 on: October 26, 2008, 07:41:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Yeah, glad to know it's not just me.  I talk to like five people at school.

holy fuck. i feel the same. especially lately. i've been really fucking lazy and depressed and meanwhile, i'm stressing out because i have a shit ton of papers to do and i can't even begin to write them. i might talk to more than five people, but on any given day, i won't talk to anyone other than my suitemates.

Evil Kraken from the Arctic Sea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Hi SlapPal!
« Reply #1736 on: October 28, 2008, 01:49:46 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Isn't that bad for you? I thought over-brushing your teeth took a lot of enamel off or something.
Yeah, that's actually really bad for your teeth because you brush-off the enamel. If you also use that whitening toothpaste it's even worse, because it also weakens the teeth so they'll eventually get really thin. You should really decrease your brushing habit to 4 times a day max. And even then you should only use supersoft brushes. Everything else is really bad for the enamel. To get rid of coffeebreath you should stick to tonguescrapers. Most of that nasty coffeesmellthing is located on your tongue (and so are 80% of the bacteria), using a tonguescraper and mouthwater will probably have a better effect than brushing 10 times a day, and it's better for your dental health.
I'll go frontside on some tranny for you.

busey

• SLAP Pal
  • i can't it's a geo!
« Reply #1737 on: October 28, 2008, 10:30:27 AM »
i brush twice a day.. in the shower (crucial, brushing your teeth in the shower is where it's at) and before i go to bed i give it a quick brush with some mouth wash and i'm set. i have huge teeth so i gotta keep them as white as possible, it's all people see.

Wizard Fuck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 23
« Reply #1738 on: October 28, 2008, 08:10:24 PM »

Mine is kind of similar. I have to have the perfect pair of pants, or I can't do anything. I go through pants monthly. And I change the same way.

I've seemed to lose all drive for life. I haven't skated in what seems like forever, but the whole time I think about skating.
It's just kind of depressing where I went with skating. From every single day for 5 hours, to once a week, to 5 days a week for a few hours, to nothing in week. I don't know what it is.
The answer is Dutch Masters, you fat fucking catastrophe.

tanhoe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
« Reply #1739 on: October 28, 2008, 10:40:11 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

ok, not that few, but it's bad.

and lurk daddy, it seems like I've only got one pair of pants at a time that I actually like wearing, which can't be in any way good.

totally down on the one pair of pants every four months and not brushing teeth much at all. after i typed that i kind of sound like a bum