Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1745662 times)

baxty

Re: real confessions
« Reply #1680 on: August 25, 2008, 07:06:26 PM »
i'm the opposite, my boner never goes down

in public, at funerals, etc

its like the opposite of e.d

it rules.
what are you 12?

Gest

« Reply #1681 on: August 25, 2008, 09:43:51 PM »
music is my life
i love photography
MY FRIENDS ARE AMAZINGGGGG

lol thats the confessions my ex girl made on her myspace

busey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1286
  • i can't it's a geo!
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1682 on: August 25, 2008, 11:12:04 PM »
Expand Quote

it rules.
[close]
what are you 12?
12.5 soon. why? you interested?
I rolled my ankle jacking off on a ladder.

Doctor Handsome

« Reply #1683 on: August 26, 2008, 09:00:16 AM »
music is my life
i love photography

Look at any 15-18 year old girl's myspace. They all say that.

guy le douche

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 0
« Reply #1684 on: August 26, 2008, 07:43:08 PM »
Expand Quote
music is my life
i love photography

[close]

Look at any 15-18 year old girl's myspace. They all say that.
so true

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #1685 on: August 28, 2008, 12:58:51 PM »
I just woke up and now I'm drinking Natural Light.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

Pelican

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 252
« Reply #1686 on: August 28, 2008, 06:14:29 PM »
i feel like i got stupid, and that i won't be able to do well in school anymore. it's weird longing for a feeling that you don't remember what it's like.

i really miss all my pets back home.

jrock

« Reply #1687 on: August 28, 2008, 09:40:00 PM »
i feel like i got stupid, and that i won't be able to do well in school anymore. it's weird longing for a feeling that you don't remember what it's like.

i've been feeling that way too.  i graduated from college 6 years ago, and I'm thinking about going back for a second degree.  i'm worried that i'm going to forget easy shit like basic math and chemistry and that i'll get left in the dust by kids 10 years younger than me.

sergioflorez

« Reply #1688 on: August 28, 2008, 11:27:35 PM »
i live in fear of issues that are out of my control. at first thought, i would think this stuff had/has nothing to do with my life. they are affecting me in every way possible. issues that i can't/will not fully understand. i freak out at night just thinking about blah blah blah. google video/youtube is my only news source. i don't think for myself. here i am putting my thoughts into the universe. how is this helping me? i'm not even giving the full story as to why i feel/am so confused. i don't want to. i'll just leave it at this.

Livin The Psychedelic Lif

« Reply #1689 on: August 29, 2008, 11:05:18 PM »
i live in fear of issues that are out of my control. at first thought, i would think this stuff had/has nothing to do with my life. they are affecting me in every way possible. issues that i can't/will not fully understand. i freak out at night just thinking about blah blah blah. google video/youtube is my only news source. i don't think for myself. here i am putting my thoughts into the universe. how is this helping me? i'm not even giving the full story as to why i feel/am so confused. i don't want to. i'll just leave it at this.
just take a hit and chill out brah....
life is too complicated if you try to understand it in one bite, take it slowly. life is life and you cant really control because we dont live in a perfect world, instead, just go with the flow....
hehe hope it helps, cuz i had one beers to many.

danker peaches

« Reply #1690 on: August 29, 2008, 11:47:29 PM »
I have gotten really paranoid lately. I am very worried about someone breaking into my house now that i broke my foot and i never am with out my cell phone not because i am texting or calling people but because i feel i need it to be safe. 911 is the only number i have on speed dial.  When i have baths i can't handle not having my cast on if i need to run or something and i won't play any music after it gets late because i need to hear if someone is breaking in. One of the first things i did was take the screen off my window so i could get out it quickly if i need to. I also am regular at spelling and will do anything to get out of showing people my written work without spell checking it on a computer first. I lost %15 of my English mark because i never did any peer editing even if i had it done. I would always come 20 mins late on the spelling tests days to make sure i missed it because the class marks each others. I have no self confidence at all. It fucking sucks

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
« Reply #1691 on: August 30, 2008, 02:44:29 PM »
I have gotten really paranoid lately. I am very worried about someone breaking into my house now that i broke my foot and i never am with out my cell phone not because i am texting or calling people but because i feel i need it to be safe. 911 is the only number i have on speed dial. 
you should get a telescope, notice a creepy neighbor and have an attractive lady friend to re-enact 'rear window'

bill hates

« Reply #1692 on: August 30, 2008, 11:52:49 PM »
I am very worried about someone breaking into my house now that i broke my foot and i never am with out my cell phone not because i am texting or calling people but because i feel i need it to be safe.
i wouldnt worry about your foot, usually bad guys only want money or your womans tinkler

frisco

« Reply #1693 on: August 31, 2008, 02:11:52 PM »
Expand Quote
I have gotten really paranoid lately. I am very worried about someone breaking into my house now that i broke my foot and i never am with out my cell phone not because i am texting or calling people but because i feel i need it to be safe. 911 is the only number i have on speed dial. 
[close]
you should get a telescope, notice a creepy neighbor and have an attractive lady friend to re-enact 'rear window'

haha yes!

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #1694 on: August 31, 2008, 03:09:25 PM »
haha glad to see im not the only one. lately its in my head so much that ive given up on even trying anything past kissing because i know i'll fuck it up. might try the drunk thing if i ever need to. i guess its a good thing sort of, now im not having sex with a bunch of random girls.

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 400
« Reply #1695 on: September 02, 2008, 10:08:05 PM »
i can't talk to girls.

Pelican

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 252
« Reply #1696 on: September 03, 2008, 03:23:58 PM »
i can't talk to girls.

then scream at them

Livin The Psychedelic Lif

« Reply #1697 on: September 03, 2008, 04:32:35 PM »
Expand Quote
i can't talk to girls.
[close]

then scream at them

or whistle at em...

baxty

« Reply #1698 on: September 06, 2008, 11:50:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

it rules.
[close]
what are you 12?
[close]
12.5 soon. why? you interested?
Im 12...

ribbons

• Rep: -14
« Reply #1699 on: September 10, 2008, 10:32:52 AM »
i kept getting drunk last week and ringing phone sex numbers, im never getting that drunk as often again

Listen

• Rep: 5
« Reply #1700 on: September 21, 2008, 03:45:14 PM »
fcuked a r

beeda weeda

« Reply #1701 on: September 22, 2008, 07:14:45 AM »
When I was about 12-13, I used to take toonies and loonies from my Dad's change jar while he was still at wrok. My parents own their own business so they would often work until 6-7  at night, and had a cleaning lady come once a week to tiday up. anyways, taking 5 toonies  every couple of days for a year or so, my dad finally noticed, asked me if I had been stealing from him, I said no, its probably the cleaning lady (who was like 100 years old) so they fired her and I swallowed the guilt.

peacepappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -98
  • tae-tae
« Reply #1702 on: September 22, 2008, 08:20:35 AM »
hah! thats fucking tight
ohyeahohyeah

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1703 on: September 22, 2008, 01:06:05 PM »
The other day I drank a lot of brandy and I know a kid I skate with and he came to this fishing area where I was drinking. He brought two friends, one kid in a wheelchair and this 17 year old black girl. I thought the girls boobs looked great and asked to touch them and she said yes. Those were the first black girl boobs I have ever touched. She also said she would be 18 in a month so it was ok. I then asked them where I could purchase some crack but didn't get any. So yeah I'm sketchy.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 741
« Reply #1704 on: September 22, 2008, 01:16:31 PM »
dude you smokin' crack now?
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1705 on: September 22, 2008, 01:19:44 PM »
dude you smokin' crack now?

No I've never smoked crack. At first I asked if he could just get some decent coke, then I remembered him talking about smoking crack. I dunno, I was fucked up. The only time I've shot drugs I was drunk. Maybe I shouldn't drink so heavily.

able

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 635
  • omm nom
    • able Skate Mag avatar image
« Reply #1706 on: September 22, 2008, 09:07:53 PM »
I'm afraid of deleting TOM as a myspace friend in fear that the website might retaliate on me or something.

I'm just sick of his bulletins.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 09:09:26 PM by able »
ableSkateMag.com

wake and bacon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 189
  • ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
« Reply #1707 on: September 22, 2008, 09:17:59 PM »
haha glad to see im not the only one. lately its in my head so much that ive given up on even trying anything past kissing because i know i'll fuck it up. might try the drunk thing if i ever need to. i guess its a good thing sort of, now im not having sex with a bunch of random girls.

i can't really relate too much, but i will say, that drunk thing definitely works. instead of "shit..." you are like "fuck yeah im bout to WRECK that" or something.... different attitude breeds different situation outcome - kinda works that way with skateboarding too.
:) I must have been tripping last night

beeda weeda

« Reply #1708 on: September 23, 2008, 01:19:53 PM »
The other day I drank a lot of brandy and I know a kid I skate with and he came to this fishing area where I was drinking. He brought two friends, one kid in a wheelchair and this 17 year old black girl. I thought the girls boobs looked great and asked to touch them and she said yes. Those were the first black girl boobs I have ever touched. She also said she would be 18 in a month so it was ok. I then asked them where I could purchase some crack but didn't get any. So yeah I'm sketchy.

I don't know you, but I worry about you.

bbk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
  • Dopeness
« Reply #1709 on: September 23, 2008, 03:30:01 PM »
I don't know you, but I worry about you.
this quote reminded me of something a friend told me a couple of days ago. I was at his house and his mother asked what I was up too and stuff, so I told her that I just skating or doing nothing at all and that I can't really see myself studying or working, so the next day at dinner she said to my friend "Filip, I'm worried about Joel..."

yeeah, I'm a bum 8)