Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 721331 times)

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #5880 on: October 30, 2019, 12:04:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Jokingly texted some dumb QAnon stuff I thought was funny to a girl I'm going on a date with tonight, but she took it seriously, and thinks it relates to all this galactic number stuff. WOW
She's really cute though, and doesn't come across crazy in person. Maybe she's just spiritual or something
[close]

Nah, man. She's crazy. Astral traveled to a starship? The fuck?
[close]
Oh yeah she's kinda off for sure, but it's not like she acts like a raving lunatic in person or anything.
I'll play along with some astrology nonsense, I don't really care.

Tonight we're going to dinner, then smoking & popping my dead grandmother's xans while watchng Midsommar.

Extremely interested to hear her interpretation of that movie.
I'm prob gonna wake up tomorrow like this:

enjoy yourselves. shalom.

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5881 on: November 01, 2019, 04:13:44 PM »
Jokingly texted some dumb QAnon stuff I thought was funny to a girl I'm going on a date with tonight, but she took it seriously, and thinks it relates to all this galactic number stuff. WOW

She's really cute though, and doesn't come across crazy in person. Maybe she's just spiritual or something

How did it go yo?

Dr-Feelgood

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 48
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #5882 on: November 01, 2019, 05:02:38 PM »
Some dudes from work do a podcast and they been bugging me for weeks to go on there show, i dont have all that much to say at the best of times so i wasnt overly keen to sit down and be recorded on some random podcast even though im pretty good friends with these guys since starting working there a year ago. Anyway i went on, crushed a bunch of beers and it was actually pretty mellow, forgot it was being recorded and had a pretty good time. Stoked on that, not stoked to listen to it and hear my fucken voice

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
« Reply #5883 on: November 01, 2019, 07:51:28 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

How did it go yo?
She mostly just talked about her co-workers during dinner.
I don't do a ton of pills anymore, so even just 3 mg of xan really fucked me up, the night got blurry after dinner.

Overall pretty good. I just got really gnarly deja vu while sexting with her though, which was kinda weird.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 586
« Reply #5884 on: November 04, 2019, 03:58:50 PM »
Some kid left his board at work and it's been there over a month. I told the principal that we should move the board because the moisture and high heat can mess it up and he asked me if I knew who's it was and the just told me to take it if no one asks for it. So now I have a new complete. At the cost of some kid but, I did gift another kid some spare wheels.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 992
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5885 on: November 04, 2019, 07:02:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

How did it go yo?
[close]
She mostly just talked about her co-workers during dinner.
I don't do a ton of pills anymore, so even just 3 mg of xan really fucked me up, the night got blurry after dinner.

Overall pretty good. I just got really gnarly deja vu while sexting with her though, which was kinda weird.

that is weird
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

ClownOfTheDay

• Rep: -17
  • I miss Assflea
« Reply #5886 on: November 05, 2019, 08:33:23 AM »
Nike, I love the team but hate the shoe models

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #5887 on: November 05, 2019, 08:46:00 AM »
It's my birthday today. 31 years trapped on earth. Good news is life expectancy for black males is low and I'm probably practically middle aged by now.
Happy late birthday. It’s ok brother we’re all stuck here together.

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5888 on: November 06, 2019, 09:13:22 AM »
My car rolled over 100k on the odometer today. I think it's the first car that I've put that many miles on. Stoked on that and that the car has had no issues this far, just replacing the usual stuff as it wears out.

As stupid as this sounds, I'm not stoked that I wasn't paying attention and missed seeing it hit that 100k mark. By the time I remembered it was at 100,017. Also not stoked that my warrantee is up now and I still owe on my loan, but I should be alright. I'm just hoping that nothing major happens before I pay it off and I get at least a few months with it after its paid off because it's not going to be worth anything by the time I'm done with it.

AitchBeeGayBuh

• Rep: 60
« Reply #5889 on: November 06, 2019, 11:31:50 AM »
Took the bike to the reefer store this morning n decided to take my board even though I didn't feel like skating too much. While riding through Skips ditch for some reason I just stopped n wanted to switch biggie into it. After about 15mns or so of finding the right angle and speed to get ended up riding down the first one I stomped. Stoked cuz at 37 still feels rad to do a good move not planned with no one filming. Just getting from point A to B and skating whatever looks good...

Not stoked cuz at that point in time in the morning I was already done with a six pack of IPA's...

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1500
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #5890 on: November 07, 2019, 09:21:53 AM »

My wife introduced me to this crazy ass documentary. Fascinating and disgusting.

slippy

• Rep: 87
« Reply #5891 on: November 07, 2019, 03:47:52 PM »
Skated at my work today at a little event they had.  Stoked to have met some new people to skate with here but broke a practically new anti hero board I was stoked on.  mostly stoked though.
people who refuse to use apple products can blow my fucking stupid hog

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 309
« Reply #5892 on: November 07, 2019, 09:39:29 PM »
I sign the deed on me and my husbands house in 12 hours. Definitely underpacked and we’re vacating our current rental so there could potentially be a small lawsuit. I guess im stoked to be moving into a place we own but im not stoked on everything in between....

hangontoyourego

« Reply #5893 on: November 09, 2019, 05:54:07 PM »
I sign the deed on me and my husbands house in 12 hours. Definitely underpacked and we’re vacating our current rental so there could potentially be a small lawsuit. I guess im stoked to be moving into a place we own but im not stoked on everything in between....
Congratulations! That’s big move . Everything will work out fine . Why would there be a lawsuit. Breaking the lease ? I’m sure they can raise the rent and find new tenants maybe you can find people to
Move in .

Jagr

• Rep: 117
« Reply #5894 on: November 09, 2019, 05:56:02 PM »
My car rolled over 100k on the odometer today. I think it's the first car that I've put that many miles on. Stoked on that and that the car has had no issues this far, just replacing the usual stuff as it wears out.

As stupid as this sounds, I'm not stoked that I wasn't paying attention and missed seeing it hit that 100k mark. By the time I remembered it was at 100,017. Also not stoked that my warrantee is up now and I still owe on my loan, but I should be alright. I'm just hoping that nothing major happens before I pay it off and I get at least a few months with it after its paid off because it's not going to be worth anything by the time I'm done with it.

what kind of car? my 2003 ford ranger just rolled over 200,000 today. haven't had any major issues. i fucking missed the mark too by only a couple miles. i did snap a pic at 181,818 at least...hell ride!

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
« Reply #5895 on: November 09, 2019, 06:33:15 PM »
Put together the lego star wars y-wing with my girl and it is pretty fucking dope. Also just realized I really have no fucking room for anymore toys to display. Oh well, I guess I'll figure it out. It's not that much, but it is getting there. She likes toys and putting legos together too so it ain't just me! Haha

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5896 on: November 09, 2019, 08:14:29 PM »
Going on a double date tonight

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 149
« Reply #5897 on: November 09, 2019, 10:09:43 PM »
My partner has a bunch of friends in Montreal and we were watching the new Dime video today and they said that one of their friends is dating one of the Dime guys but they weren't sure which and then I had to go before we could finish it and now I don't really want to finish it
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

AssFlea

• Rep: -30
« Reply #5898 on: November 10, 2019, 12:04:09 PM »
I took a white shit. I been on hep treatment for 3 months few days left and boom
Hospital in the morning
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

AssFlea

• Rep: -30
« Reply #5899 on: November 10, 2019, 12:07:24 PM »
Wrong thread
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #5900 on: November 10, 2019, 02:34:53 PM »
Hometown parks finished and its "wow" bad.  I was in the UK for a year so I couldn't contribute.  Good news is that its fun for bmxing which I'm getting into. Theres a super steep hip there and Im figuring airs out on a bike.  Crazy fun, you get it right and it just flows so nice.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

HyenaChaser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 226
« Reply #5901 on: November 10, 2019, 10:35:19 PM »

This is exactly a thing to be stoked on but not stoked on.

How’d it go? Inquiring minds want to know.
You know I thought these forums were a for skating not discussing fetishes

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5902 on: November 11, 2019, 01:57:27 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I went in super nervous with the expectation to get her number or a social media account but, I was a lamb to slaughter. We went to this Queen vs. David Bowie show and we were there a max of 13 minutes until she dragged me out and into the nearest motel. I got really nervous and was pushing rope but, she was really, really nice and we talked about stuff and she was surprisingly supportive and reassuring and aggressive. We made plans to watch Dr. Sleep and I haven't been as stoked on anyone in a minute.

hangontoyourego

« Reply #5903 on: November 11, 2019, 07:00:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I went in super nervous with the expectation to get her number or a social media account but, I was a lamb to slaughter. We went to this Queen vs. David Bowie show and we were there a max of 13 minutes until she dragged me out and into the nearest motel. I got really nervous and was pushing rope but, she was really, really nice and we talked about stuff and she was surprisingly supportive and reassuring and aggressive. We made plans to watch Dr. Sleep and I haven't been as stoked on anyone in a minute.
What’s pushing rope mean ? You talked about what kinda stuff , politics , life ? Please tell me you got her number and not just her ig handle , is that what people do just get there handle and dm them ?

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5904 on: November 11, 2019, 08:11:44 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

what kind of car? my 2003 ford ranger just rolled over 200,000 today. haven't had any major issues. i fucking missed the mark too by only a couple miles. i did snap a pic at 181,818 at least...hell ride!

2016 kia forte. Not exactly a coolmobile, but it's a reliable little car.
I did get a pic when it had 80085 because it sorta looks like BOOBS.

no habla mango

• Rep: -63
« Reply #5905 on: November 11, 2019, 08:26:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
What’s pushing rope mean ? You talked about what kinda stuff , politics , life ? Please tell me you got her number and not just her ig handle , is that what people do just get there handle and dm them ?
i think pushing rope means he missed his chance to have children.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5906 on: November 11, 2019, 09:28:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

I did get her number, I think. Just waiting for her to reply or check up on her for our plans.

I may have gotten whiskey dick or have been so in my head that I struggled to get a full on erection or one that lasted. Which only stressed me out that much more. *But I did eventually get one.

We talked about each other, I let her know I was nervous and I do this thing that I apologize over everything and it ended up becoming a joke. Idid  make her laugh during everything and I got really comfortable I started opening up and she shared some stuff as well.

*Edit: Forgot an important part
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 09:34:13 AM by mynameisnotjeff »

HyenaChaser

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5907 on: November 11, 2019, 12:09:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]

I did get her number, I think. Just waiting for her to reply or check up on her for our plans.

I may have gotten whiskey dick or have been so in my head that I struggled to get a full on erection or one that lasted. Which only stressed me out that much more. *But I did eventually get one.

We talked about each other, I let her know I was nervous and I do this thing that I apologize over everything and it ended up becoming a joke. Idid  make her laugh during everything and I got really comfortable I started opening up and she shared some stuff as well.

*Edit: Forgot an important part

Well that exceeded expectation. Nice.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5908 on: November 11, 2019, 12:46:41 PM »
It did and honestly, I have been self-conscious about not getting a response (I did text her to let her so she'd save my number) but, i should just focus on it going relatively well.

HyenaChaser

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5909 on: November 11, 2019, 01:04:55 PM »
It did and honestly, I have been self-conscious about not getting a response (I did text her to let her so she'd save my number) but, i should just focus on it going relatively well.

The limbo period is the worst. No need for alarm yet though, everybody out here playin games.