Author Topic: tinder  (Read 390719 times)

Cadillac Ranch Dressing

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
Re: tinder
« Reply #1050 on: January 14, 2015, 10:53:16 AM »
fucking gnar me tonight boys, I CAME. same girl i hung out with last time bought her dinner and we each got a six pack. We watched The Iceman which i fucking loved then she said she never watch an episode of Seinfeld so we watched my favorite one, the outing, and she liked it. At first it seemed like the same thing would happen last time but when we got to my bed i thought all hope was lost cause she made me wear a condom. Now i have never came with a condom so i was bummed but when we got in to it it was fucking awesome. I lasted not even like 20 minutes it was great. Now i don't care if she sleeps over, she earned it
"who's a good girl? you are."
"I got a fever and the only prescription is more Cadillac Ranch Dressing." - Jereme Rogers

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #1051 on: January 14, 2015, 11:04:59 PM »

this has been working for me when the girl brings up its always sunny

The Shogun

« Reply #1052 on: January 14, 2015, 11:53:15 PM »
Tobey, you just might be as gangster as this.

foureyedjim

« Reply #1053 on: January 15, 2015, 06:36:44 AM »
I don't appreciate you being mean to tobey, but thank you for that clip
 8) 8) 8)

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #1054 on: January 15, 2015, 06:38:35 AM »

this has been working for me when the girl brings up its always sunny

There ya go Tobey! 
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

The Shogun

« Reply #1055 on: January 15, 2015, 11:51:29 PM »
I got a Tinder date tomorrow night. She's seems really cool, we talked on the phone and set a date for Friday night. She's 32 with two kids. It's just a date, noting serious, right? It's tinder.  

This is my first time meeting someone from Tinder.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 12:29:56 AM by Sho'Nuff »

EAT PUSSY!

• Rep: 29
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1056 on: January 16, 2015, 05:53:40 AM »
Damn, she is old (no matter how old you are).

Give her the D and never get in touch again.

n0torious

• Rep: 153
« Reply #1057 on: January 16, 2015, 08:02:37 AM »
I got a Tinder date tomorrow night. She's seems really cool, we talked on the phone and set a date for Friday night. She's 32 with two kids. It's just a date, noting serious, right? It's tinder.  

This is my first time meeting someone from Tinder.

I'm at a point where I don't hook up unless I'm genuinely interested. It requires patience, but makes things simpler in the long run. However, if you're not misleading her, you're both adults and are capable of doing whatever you want.

Gnarwhal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -20
« Reply #1058 on: January 16, 2015, 11:05:58 AM »
fucked a 25 year old australian chick off tinder last night.  what i've found usually works is the slightest bit of witty small talk to show them i'm not some creepy asshole, then cutting to "well if you want to smoke weed and bang later..."
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 11:07:48 AM by Gnarwhal »

Musty_Berrings

• Rep: 17
« Reply #1059 on: January 18, 2015, 04:35:27 AM »
Got one for y'all, started talking to this girl who lived in a few miles away. We made plans to hang out at a bar we have a few drinks, start chopping it up yadda yadda it gets kinda late and she invites me over to her place, we get there and tells to take a seat in the living room while she goes and gets something out her room, a couple minutes pass and her short pudgy roommate(who's fucckinghammered by the way) walks into the kitchen and looks into the fridge for a few seconds and slams it shut and looks over at me and yells
"did you take my fucking wine?"
I just shake my head and say "no sorry"
She gives me a blank stare and starts going off and accusing me of taking her wine. I'm sitting there frozen, not really knowing what to do until  my tinder chick comes in and diffuses the situation, it takes a little bit of reasoning and the other roommates but the retched beast returned to her den. Tinder chick comes back and apologizes and invites me to come hang out in her room,we kicked it and watched Office Space,  we start making out, she then proceeded to give me head and I busted a nut right as the printer smashing scene played on the tv the background. Tinder is tight.

Streebo

• Rep: -31
« Reply #1060 on: January 19, 2015, 12:21:50 AM »

Mystical Leader

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -134
« Reply #1061 on: January 19, 2015, 08:28:49 AM »
Thanks for the tips. Looks like these art chicks are easy if you have something to say. Took one of those to art gallery and cup of coffee and ended up to her place. Not sure if they are my type tho. Seems like intelligence and being creative don't come in same package. But this shit is still amazing. Just don't stress too much and be goofy.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1362
« Reply #1062 on: January 19, 2015, 10:57:27 PM »
I busted a nut right as the printer smashing scene played on the tv the background.
would gnar if i could

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1063 on: January 28, 2015, 12:19:52 AM »
Hung out with the same girl as last time and we had more fun tonight than ever. She wanted to learn how to skateboard so i took her to a parking garage that has a little down hill cause the skatepark was probably covered in snow. She rolled around a little a bit while i was holding her and she didn't do all that bad. We went to get pizza after and brought it back to my house and ate and watched an episode of sherlock, she got me in to the show and i love it. Than we watched The Interview and i honestly thought it was good, i laughed a lot but i was also drunk but i think if i was sober i still would have liked it. Than we put on American Horror story and that show seriously gets girls going don't know why but i did not complain i was mainly feeling her up and making out with her. After i got bored of just touching i just said fuck it and started sucking her tits than after that i just took off her pants and fucked her on the couch, didn't feel like going to the bed cause it would have been to much work. And she made me came, no girl as ever gotten me to "reach the goal" for sex twice sooo i think she might be a keeper.

No im still a little drunk and i have class in about 5 hours so im going to watch the end of this episode of raising hope and go in to bed with her

Musty_Berrings

• Rep: 17
« Reply #1064 on: January 28, 2015, 01:22:45 AM »

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #1065 on: January 28, 2015, 06:39:19 AM »
Hung out with the same girl as last time and we had more fun tonight than ever. She wanted to learn how to skateboard so i took her to a parking garage that has a little down hill cause the skatepark was probably covered in snow. She rolled around a little a bit while i was holding her and she didn't do all that bad. We went to get pizza after and brought it back to my house and ate and watched an episode of sherlock, she got me in to the show and i love it. Than we watched The Interview and i honestly thought it was good, i laughed a lot but i was also drunk but i think if i was sober i still would have liked it. Than we put on American Horror story and that show seriously gets girls going don't know why but i did not complain i was mainly feeling her up and making out with her. After i got bored of just touching i just said fuck it and started sucking her tits than after that i just took off her pants and fucked her on the couch, didn't feel like going to the bed cause it would have been to much work. And she made me came, no girl as ever gotten me to "reach the goal" for sex twice sooo i think she might be a keeper.

No im still a little drunk and i have class in about 5 hours so im going to watch the end of this episode of raising hope and go in to bed with her

good for you man. it sounds like youre having a good time with this chick. thats what its all about.

n0torious

« Reply #1066 on: January 28, 2015, 07:58:20 AM »
Yea Tobey! Glad you're enjoying yourself.

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 525
« Reply #1067 on: January 28, 2015, 10:40:36 AM »
Even if I already got off, if a new girl went to sleep in my bed I'd probably go with her rather than stay up watching tv alone.  In any case, I'm always glad to hear about underdog victories in this thread, right on Tobey.

Also, this should be common sense.. but don't go two days without "handling your own business" before sleeping with someone.  Let's just say it doesn't help your stamina.

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #1068 on: January 28, 2015, 11:30:35 AM »
my boy tobey out here suckin titties and ejaculatin every time and shit, were proud of u dog.

:-*
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

tom

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 989
  • the moon rules
« Reply #1069 on: January 28, 2015, 01:40:29 PM »
Enough time has past that I feel like I can post this story and get away with it. The girl hangs out at skate bars in LA, is friends with "people in the industry", and knows people that lurk slap

The entire state of Massachusetts stays at Dave Bachinskis house whenever we're in Southern California. There was a time when ten of us were staying in his three bedroom apartment. The majority of us would just pile out in our sleeping bags in the living room. We went street skating and I matched with a girl less than a mile away, then she was 15 miles away, and back to less than a mile away again. She jokingly asked me if I was stalking her and I said yeah. I had to go up to Simi Valley to pick up my camera that I rented out, and she hit me up saying she'd be at cha cha lounge and I should come. I made my straight edge buddy drive me from Simi there and then give me $40 so I could make last call. I met up with her and my friend stood there awkwardly. I told her to come back to th house and we would have a backyard fire, and she said yes. We drive the 25 minutes from silverlake back to the house and get the fire going. As soon as my friend looks away I start making out with her, feeling her up, and I slipped my hand down her pants. After a minute she says she wants me right then and now, I say lets go to her house, but her car is still at the bar and there are 9 other people in the house. I say fuck it and suggest we fuck in the backyard next to the fire. She agreed and we heard people giggling from inside the house. Turns out everybody was watching from the kitchen windows and placing bets on whether or not is get lucky. After a whopping 4 minutes it was over, and we hung out and made out a little more. I made her take a $50 uber at 5:00 am to go get her car just so she could then turn around and drive a couple miles past Daves house. I'd see her around at cha cha and black with her friends and she'd always point at me and give me the "I look like I just smelt a bad shit" face

That was my first tinder date and then I went on a rampage of trying to bring girls back to the backyard to "have a fire". Then it turned into the whole house going on tinder dates and the backyard being the go-to spot if you were crashing in the living room
fuck you bama

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #1070 on: January 28, 2015, 01:52:07 PM »
Also, this should be common sense.. but don't go two days hours without "handling your own business" before sleeping with someone.  Let's just say it doesn't help your stamina.

lets be real here.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1071 on: January 28, 2015, 05:43:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Also, this should be common sense.. but don't go two days hours without "handling your own business" before sleeping with someone.  Let's just say it doesn't help your stamina.
[close]

lets be real here.

haha na i jerk off a lot, i was just saying a girl that i slept with more than once has never made me cum more than once. I just have been doing what my doctor said to do and was to take half of my SSRI if i plan on sleeping with someone and its been working so im stoked on that

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 734
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #1072 on: January 28, 2015, 06:11:00 PM »
Got a really fat chick to start talking to me. She seemed to like what I had to say. Then she unmatched me. I speed like every fucking day and get nothing.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1362
« Reply #1073 on: January 28, 2015, 08:21:18 PM »
Got a really fat chick to start talking to me. She seemed to like what I had to say. Then she unmatched me. I speed like every fucking day and get nothing.
Don't stress it man, keep at it.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1074 on: January 28, 2015, 11:45:09 PM »
Even if I already got off, if a new girl went to sleep in my bed I'd probably go with her rather than stay up watching tv alone.  In any case, I'm always glad to hear about underdog victories in this thread, right on Tobey.

Also, this should be common sense.. but don't go two days without "handling your own business" before sleeping with someone.  Let's just say it doesn't help your stamina.

i can't sleep when im drunk, i dont know why but i cant, unless if i continue drinking massive amounts but i will only sleep for like 2 or 3 hours. What i did was put her to bed and i said do you want me to lay with you till you fall asleep and she said yes. So i did than wiggled my way out and tried to sober up for like an hour. When i went back to bed she had my side covered and i never have slept on the other side and didnt want to start that night so i almost fell out of the bed when we were sleeping

Nanda Zinger

• Rep: 56
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1075 on: January 29, 2015, 06:53:43 AM »
I don't fuck with tinder. I can guarantee you can meet women on OKcupid though.  These are the girls who want to Tinder, but would rather appear as though they are "looking for a relationship".  As long as you are not too thirsty and can spell and use punctuation correctly, you will do well on OKC.  Just ask them a bunch of questions that are related to their interests.  Fat chicks YEARN for the D.  ULTRA YEARN.
i 100 percent agree with this. I'd rather use ridiculous charming quotes than try n get a girl based off a selfie.

Dengles

« Reply #1076 on: January 29, 2015, 07:20:10 AM »
I hooked up with a girl from Tinder last Saturday, got really fucking drunk and fucked her.  I was so hungover I couldn't skate the 60 degree day the next morning and now it's a winter waste land out there, also I have a funky cold sore after that now.  Fuck Tinder. 

essal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #1077 on: January 29, 2015, 03:26:06 PM »
I was on my first tinder date (cause Im a fucking rookie that's why) with a fucking funny girl. Nothing special, just drinking beers and talking shit. But she took me to a amature strip night-thing a couple of days later which was an pretty insane thing to do. I loved it.

No fucking yet cause she got herpes. It's hard to choose if you want sex and herpes, or if you want to find somone else.

I guess tinder is pretty ok so far.

shark tits

« Reply #1078 on: January 29, 2015, 03:52:50 PM »
I was on my first tinder date (cause Im a fucking rookie that's why) with a fucking funny girl. Nothing special, just drinking beers and talking shit. But she took me to a amature strip night-thing a couple of days later which was an pretty insane thing to do. I loved it.

No fucking yet cause she got herpes. It's hard to choose if you want sex and herpes, or if you want to find somone else.

I guess tinder is pretty ok so far.
just don't fuck when she's flaring up and you'll be aight. they're painful too so she'll prolly be disinclined to wanna fuck when she's catchy. my exwife had em but i never caught them shits.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #1079 on: January 29, 2015, 04:36:00 PM »

:o it is? do you like your penis? if your answer is yes, don't go there!

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year