Author Topic: Loose Fit Pants  (Read 237175 times)

Boog

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 201
Re: Loose Fit Pants
« Reply #1290 on: September 23, 2021, 08:59:39 AM »
Got some black vans relaxed authentic chinos. I really like the fit on them. I'll post a pic after work.

topfrog10

• Rep: 6
« Reply #1291 on: September 23, 2021, 09:46:56 AM »
These new Lopez pants looking like the Levi 560. Anyone try these yet?

https://www.volcom.com/products/louie-lopez-tapered-denim-blue-rinse?variant=39266682929219

shit i didn't think about that but you're so right. i love my 560s and i wish they were a pant they still made because i'm always just looking on ebay, which has some steals.  will def consider these louie's if i'm trying to buy pants new anytime soon.

MaXX_I-D

« Reply #1292 on: September 23, 2021, 10:00:45 AM »

hobochimp

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 277
« Reply #1293 on: September 23, 2021, 10:55:46 AM »
Expand Quote

https://www.volcom.com/products/louie-lopez-tapered-denim-blue-rinse?variant=39266682929219
[close]

shit i didn't think about that but you're so right. i love my 560s and i wish they were a pant they still made because i'm always just looking on ebay, which has some steals.  will def consider these louie's if i'm trying to buy pants new anytime soon.

I’m super curious about 560s Need that baggy taper fit. How do they compare to 550s? Do you guys size up on them?

Chatbot

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 79
« Reply #1294 on: September 23, 2021, 11:35:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I’m super curious about 560s Need that baggy taper fit. How do they compare to 550s? Do you guys size up on them?

I bought a pair of 560's on eBay not too long ago but I never had the 550s so can't help there. I didn't size up and they're still baggy for me. I did end up ordering a pair of the Louie's so I will report back next week with a comparison.

GuessAgain?

• Rep: 56
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1295 on: September 23, 2021, 03:11:53 PM »
I have some pants for sale.

Polar Big Boy Jeans - Orange Black XL
Polar Big Boy Jeans - Dark Wash Blue XL
Buttergoods Philly Light Blue 36 (few oil stains from washing chapstick, barely noticeable)
Enjoi Leisure Pants 36
ASOS ultra baggy light, medium and dark medium blue
36, 38 and 36 (all inseam 32)

Just message me. I will cut you a deal. Not overselling. The big boys are basically new

hmmmm kinda suss that you're selling a wardrobe's worth of baggy pants... What's the new trend forecast bro? What are you hiding from us?!

pamier

• Rep: 15
« Reply #1296 on: September 23, 2021, 06:16:07 PM »
i'm in hs still an accustomed to dickies prices. any1 wanna point me towards broke bitch pants?

Mr. Kamikazi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -115
  • 1,2,3,4, tell the people what she wore...
« Reply #1297 on: September 23, 2021, 06:30:15 PM »
Got some black vans relaxed authentic chinos. I really like the fit on them. I'll post a pic after work.

I’m curious. I was looking at these & the new tapered version.

fredgallSOTY

« Reply #1298 on: September 23, 2021, 07:13:52 PM »
Expand Quote

Buttergoods Philly Light Blue 36 (few oil stains from washing chapstick, barely noticeable)
Enjoi Leisure Pants 36

Just message me. I will cut you a deal. Not overselling. The big boys are basically new
[close]

hmmmm kinda suss that you're selling a wardrobe's worth of baggy pants... What's the new trend forecast bro? What are you hiding from us?!
its slimming down already. not tight pants but back to like 2018 carpenter jean era and/or pants that still have a level of baggage but dont billow out

newguy

« Reply #1299 on: September 24, 2021, 12:13:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Enjoi Leisure Pants 36

[close]

[close]
its slimming down already. not tight pants but back to like 2018 carpenter jean era and/or pants that still have a level of baggage but dont billow out

Yep. The excess of baggy is over and now people are slimming down a bit, I imagine we’re in a for a long period of straight leg pants, I’ll still wear my baggy jeans for a while though.

toe_knee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
  • Get bent
« Reply #1300 on: September 24, 2021, 06:42:17 AM »
I DM’d the cash-only dudes (like a man) about their baggy denim, it’s the same fit as the buttergoods philly jeans, for anyone curious. I am hyped because I missed the indigo drop of the buttergoods stuff so I can grab a pair from them
You want some queso?”
Dan Drehobl to me at make a wish, while handing me a hotdog

BoxStuffer

• Rep: 116
« Reply #1301 on: September 24, 2021, 08:01:27 AM »
i'm in hs still an accustomed to dickies prices. any1 wanna point me towards broke bitch pants?

I'd say your best bet is thrifting and/or stores like Ross, Marshalls, TJ Maxx, etc. 
If you don't care about the brand/label, you should be able to find something.   
Enjoy your life.

sadnocomply

• Rep: 148
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #1302 on: September 24, 2021, 11:32:47 AM »
Surprised I haven’t seen any quasi utility pants love on here. Seriously great skate pants. Get your true to waist size for a good bag and size up for the ultimate bag

FrozenIndustries

« Reply #1303 on: September 24, 2021, 11:44:39 AM »
Surprised I haven’t seen any quasi utility pants love on here. Seriously great skate pants. Get your true to waist size for a good bag and size up for the ultimate bag

So I usually run too slim for this thread but I saw these the other day and kind of want them. Can you comment on the quality/weight of the material? I find a lot of skate pants are too lightweight for my liking.

sadnocomply

• Rep: 148
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #1304 on: September 24, 2021, 03:12:20 PM »
Quality/weight is on par with most brands 12 oz cotton canvas. I wear a shit ton of Carhartt WIP 12 oz cotton canvas and these are literally the same quality for half the price. 32’s fit like 33’s or 34’s. 34’s fit like 36’s, etc.

They retail $92-96 but ccs has all the colors and 20% off ends today

pamier

• Rep: 15
« Reply #1305 on: September 25, 2021, 05:24:37 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I'd say your best bet is thrifting and/or stores like Ross, Marshalls, TJ Maxx, etc. 
found some stuff at marshall’s good stuff. also friend needed medicine in border towns found some really nice stuff there to. gotta put in effort to get good deals, but it’s mad fun when u make it unconventional good advice mane

hobochimp

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 277
« Reply #1306 on: September 26, 2021, 05:49:25 PM »
Watching the Brad Cromer rough cut this week got me itching for some Silvertabs. Just trynna look even half as steezy as Brad. Ordered a pair today on eBay. Hoping they got the bill of the perfect loose/baggy taper fit but also have the length I need. Still curious about 560s though. Might cop a pair if I can find a steal.

Velcro Wallet

• Rep: 216
« Reply #1307 on: September 26, 2021, 06:09:14 PM »
For those who have bought Polar jeans does the dark blue denim bleed onto your shoes?? I only have the super light blue ones but have ordered so dark blue ones and was curious. Thanks in advance.

superleftswipebby

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 12
« Reply #1308 on: September 27, 2021, 06:38:14 PM »
copped some quasi utilities in eggplant. these are next level

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 655
« Reply #1309 on: September 28, 2021, 05:34:28 PM »
copped some quasi utilities in eggplant. these are next level
Post a pic, I'm super curious about these

AsianVegan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 100
« Reply #1310 on: September 29, 2021, 06:39:53 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I got these for like $8 - they're nice and light canvas, double-knee, no branding. Design is identical to Carhartt basically. I'm into them and wish they had other colours.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/154567167028?hash=item23fcebcc34:g:OjwAAOSw0WthFXcH

Chatbot

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 79
« Reply #1311 on: September 29, 2021, 08:11:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

I bought a pair of 560's on eBay not too long ago but I never had the 550s so can't help there. I didn't size up and they're still baggy for me. I did end up ordering a pair of the Louie's so I will report back next week with a comparison.

Comparing the Volcom Louie Lopez (32x32) and the Levi 560 (33x32). The Volcom jeans are about an inch wider in the leg and leg opening than the Levis making them a bit baggier. Have similar taper too. Fit feels about the same overall.

The main difference which will skew the comparison is the Volcom jeans are brand new and haven’t been broken in or washed yet and the Levi’s are used which have been washed many many times over the years.

I do think they’re a good substitute for each other though if anyone is having a hard time finding the Levi’s in their size.

theoriginalgoon

• Rep: -66
  • eight equals d
« Reply #1312 on: September 29, 2021, 08:20:36 AM »
jnco has some loose fitting pants
Me: I found skate Jesus.

Slap: Yeah, well maybe if he does the crucifix switch I will believe it.

roba

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 792
« Reply #1313 on: September 29, 2021, 08:59:08 AM »

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1971
« Reply #1314 on: September 29, 2021, 10:07:22 AM »
Watching the Brad Cromer rough cut this week got me itching for some Silvertabs. Just trynna look even half as steezy as Brad. Ordered a pair today on eBay. Hoping they got the bill of the perfect loose/baggy taper fit but also have the length I need. Still curious about 560s though. Might cop a pair if I can find a steal.

I really like my 560's. I think I'm gonna hunt for some more while people are going for the Silvertabs. 560's seem to have more of a taper so they're still pretty loose, but I don't think mine look too crazy TTS.

I also ordered a pair of those Habitat cords. The fit in the leg was great but the waist felt small kinda like Dickies. I sent them back to size up so hopefully they're not that much bigger.

SoapyEyes

• Rep: 0
« Reply #1315 on: September 29, 2021, 01:53:24 PM »
This may be a long shot but any one know any nice loose fit jorts for my Paul wall cosplay?

Boog

• Rep: 201
« Reply #1316 on: September 29, 2021, 03:11:51 PM »
This may be a long shot but any one know any nice loose fit jorts for my Paul wall cosplay?
Saun Jean are what you want.

lydius

• Rep: 43
« Reply #1317 on: September 29, 2021, 03:28:26 PM »
I just get swishy pants from Savers or Ross and cosplay Rob Welsh. once you skate in the freedom of track pants, it's hard to go back to anything else.

theoriginalgoon

• Rep: -66
  • eight equals d
« Reply #1318 on: September 29, 2021, 03:35:42 PM »
I just get swishy pants from Savers or Ross and cosplay Rob Welsh. once you skate in the freedom of track pants, it's hard to go back to anything else.

nah, you need size 4xl gray sweatpants with 3x tall tee jersey for welsh cosplay
Me: I found skate Jesus.

Slap: Yeah, well maybe if he does the crucifix switch I will believe it.

Clock3rs

• Rep: 2
« Reply #1319 on: September 30, 2021, 01:29:49 AM »
i do like the 550s fit in a w42. Right now I fix the bigger waist problem by putting a lace, which still leaves bulges at the back and/or front. Does anybody here sizes up multiple sizes also and does know a good way to tailor these without loosing its baggy fit?

Once I've chosen to give a pair to the tailor and he tailored it so weirdly that it was hella skinny in the thighs and lost its intended fit.

Might just stick to the lace trick rather..