Author Topic: Loose Fit Pants  (Read 237169 times)

TheSickness

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 14
Re: Loose Fit Pants
« Reply #2670 on: September 26, 2023, 08:34:48 AM »
Any suggestions for Loose cargos? 
I'm getting into a phase and would like to mix it up but the Nike Kearny is a little too loose / baggy... looking for just a little less bagginess.  (Camo colorway would be ideal)

Pasta Monster

« Reply #2671 on: September 26, 2023, 11:41:18 AM »
I'm getting into a phase and would like to mix it up but the Nike Kearny is a little too loose / baggy... looking for just a little less bagginess.  (Camo colorway would be ideal)
https://www.rothco.com/product/rothco-color-camo-bdu-pants

BartHarleyJarvis

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1159
  • What, me worry?
« Reply #2672 on: September 26, 2023, 11:59:18 AM »

I wear the Dickies Flex cargos and like them a lot. I go for the relaxed fit but you can go loose fit if you want them a bit baggier. Plus the price is right.

Xen

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1021
  • too easy, we know your new handle...stop following
« Reply #2673 on: October 04, 2023, 01:07:58 PM »
If not mentioned already checkout the Nailer from Volcom; true to size waist and inseam; straight cut but really loose…has that borderline fresh/hesh vibe.

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1426
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2674 on: October 04, 2023, 07:41:18 PM »
Got a pair of magenta “loose” pants on a deep sale. Elastic waist with drawstring and a zipper fly. 4 pockets and a stash. Rip stop cotton.

Super bitchin, loose fit pants

Well-defined ambiguity, I'm already on somebody's list as a casualty

vacakaka

• Rep: 1
« Reply #2675 on: October 17, 2023, 08:59:52 AM »
Magenta Pants

Really curious on their OG Pants fit, is it similar to Polar 93's or a wider and less tapered fit?(Kinda like Cash Only) Been loving what they've been doing recently with both of there full lengths.

sadnocomply

• Rep: 148
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #2676 on: October 17, 2023, 01:50:47 PM »
Magenta Pants

Really curious on their OG Pants fit, is it similar to Polar 93's or a wider and less tapered fit?(Kinda like Cash Only) Been loving what they've been doing recently with both of there full lengths.
they fit very indentical to santosuosso pants from butter goods/cash only. Big roomy seat and thighs and tapers down to 8.0-8.5” leg opening. Great fit on em.

MyLegHurts

• Rep: -1
« Reply #2677 on: October 17, 2023, 02:28:34 PM »
Magenta Pants

I have a pair of the washed black in L (34-36). I really like the fit, but need to post them somewhere because I am 6'4 and they are flood pants on me.. They are baggier than a 93, but not quite Big Boy -- definitely a nice taper. Wish I was a tad bit shorter, or they had a longer inseam option.

big_kev_215

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 750
« Reply #2678 on: October 17, 2023, 04:00:34 PM »
I purchased the Huf Cromer pant in the washed black denim color and I am quite fond of them.  I’m around a 33 waist and I went with a 34.  The fit is great - baggy but not obscenely baggy.  Reminds me of a little looser fitting and longer Polar 93 denim.  Would recommend for sure. 

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
« Reply #2679 on: October 18, 2023, 03:08:00 AM »
Expand Quote
forgive me if i somehow missed it, but could someone help me with just how flat the flat as fuck decks really are?
[close]

As Fuck.

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1426
« Reply #2680 on: October 18, 2023, 06:22:38 AM »
Baggy pants galore in my closet lately.

Got 93 cords on trades. 2 pairs. High quality corduroy, TTS waist, nice taper. If I wear them not hanging off my ass, they could be a work in an academic or office setting pant. Otherwise, just a quality pair of pants. Not $150 pants, but $60-80 would be fair

Magenta loose pants were acquired on the deep discount and are awesome. Crotch could be lower, but they’re well made, look clean enough, and dry very fast if wet

Got a pair of OG baggy silver tab Levi’s at a thrift for $7. Nice thick denim, TTS. Pretty baggy, kinda too baggy. Feel like a corner boy in the Wire wearing them.
Well-defined ambiguity, I'm already on somebody's list as a casualty

LebowskisRug

« Reply #2681 on: October 18, 2023, 07:47:06 AM »
 I really wish companies would have basic measurements on their pants. I like the Passport stuff but the one pair I've tried was absolutely massive in the waist it was a 32 and measured 37 I think, but the length was right.

Lukabrazi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 154
« Reply #2682 on: October 18, 2023, 02:30:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Magenta Pants

[close]
they fit very indentical to santosuosso pants from butter goods/cash only. Big roomy seat and thighs and tapers down to 8.0-8.5” leg opening. Great fit on em.

yeah these are my favorite denim I own, have a pitch black and light blue colors and the fit is the best out of any jeans I have. Pockets are also a perfect size which seems to be an issue when it comes to polar or butter goods. with polar's usually being kind of small and philly's jeans having 40oz fittin pockets

vacakaka

• Rep: 1
« Reply #2683 on: October 19, 2023, 08:48:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Magenta Pants

[close]
[close]

yeah these are my favorite denim I own, have a pitch black and light blue colors and the fit is the best out of any jeans I have. Pockets are also a perfect size which seems to be an issue when it comes to polar or butter goods. with polar's usually being kind of small and philly's jeans having 40oz fittin pockets

Curious what size you got, Im a size 33,34 waist. So with the EU transfer, would it be better to rock a medium or maybe a large?

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
« Reply #2684 on: October 19, 2023, 09:18:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Magenta Pants

[close]
[close]

[close]

Curious what size you got, Im a size 33,34 waist. So with the EU transfer, would it be better to rock a medium or maybe a large?
large probably
Expand Quote
forgive me if i somehow missed it, but could someone help me with just how flat the flat as fuck decks really are?
[close]

As Fuck.

Lukabrazi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 154
« Reply #2685 on: October 19, 2023, 12:59:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Magenta Pants

[close]
[close]

[close]

i rock size medium. I'm about a 32 waist, and the medium gives me a little wiggle room in the waist where I need to wear a belt with them but they are perfect like that. not bunching in the waist or anything. I'd say large if you want a little extra baggy , but medium might be good for you as well if you aren't that tall.

boardfeelforyoureyes

• Rep: 5
« Reply #2686 on: November 20, 2023, 11:17:53 AM »
not sure if these have been mentioned before, but I picked up the Wave pants from Tactics over the weekend. Fit is solid. Bit baggier than Dickies 874s, not as baggy as SB kearny. Look similar to Polar '93s. I'ma 34 in Dickies and got the Mediums and waist is perfect. One of the cooler things is there's a somewhat silky nylon material inside on the front just above the knee down to the shin, makes it really comfy. Haven't skated in them yet, might be an issue if you sweat a lot. They got camo, black, and olive, and even some cords in a few colors.

https://www.tactics.com/tactics/wave-pants/camouflage

Gleefull508

• Rep: 22
« Reply #2687 on: November 21, 2023, 12:42:08 AM »
I really wish companies would have basic measurements on their pants. I like the Passport stuff but the one pair I've tried was absolutely massive in the waist it was a 32 and measured 37 I think, but the length was right.
Damn this scares me haha I just bought some pass port pants in 32, maybe its a non USA thing because I got some vans pants in spain that said 32 but were wayyy too big

fergus

• Rep: 46
« Reply #2688 on: November 21, 2023, 01:49:30 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Damn this scares me haha I just bought some pass port pants in 32, maybe its a non USA thing because I got some vans pants in spain that said 32 but were wayyy too big

What colour did you get? I know they had some sizing issues with their first run of blue indigo jeans. I bought a black pair and they fit a lot better.

chillclinton87

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 143
« Reply #2689 on: November 21, 2023, 02:11:09 AM »
yo anybody already got the polar 93 denims (from the newest drop) in pitch black an can give some advice on how they fit?
or maybe atleast tried them on at your local?

usually black dyed denim always feels stiffer and fitting a little slimmer.

i have the washed black 93 jeans too wich are becoming my favourite pants. i usually wash them on low temperature (20-30 celsius) and the feel a lil shrunk on the first wear after but wear in great after a while.

i usually rock the 93s in 34W/ 32L for a looser fit but went 36/32 on some of the cord ones and put in a drawstring on the insie of the waist.

Thanks in advance

rikki

• Rep: 302
« Reply #2690 on: November 21, 2023, 02:39:53 AM »
Indicated size vs. real life is a gamble with Dickies. E.g. all my 574s have been different mostly from the waist, even though the size has been the same. Probably not going to order pants online anymore, as it seems too much of a hit and miss.

fernando the skater

• Rep: 120
« Reply #2691 on: November 21, 2023, 03:59:40 AM »
I'm sure Carhartt WIP label the Master pants wrong to make them seem more baggy. The 32s have a 36" waist.

Probably not going to order pants online anymore, as it seems too much of a hit and miss.

Ask for measurements: width along the waist, total length from top to hem, hem opening. Then you'll get an idea of fit. Inside leg is confusing if you don't know the rise.

gearcrisis

« Reply #2692 on: November 22, 2023, 06:03:16 AM »
Since Buttergoods is offering “core” denim now ( i dont really like designs in my jeans) i wanna sell all my polar pants and give em a shot.. does anyone know how the ‘baggy’ cut fit? they look like they have decent leg opening without the bulk of a pair of big boys, similar to my silvertabs… what do yall think?

seems like a genius move to offer three fits. if Polar made denim that was in-between 93s and Big Boys they'd be tapping a good market. now that i look for pants that fit me right in the waist but are still decently baggy I feel like I cant rock my polars anymore which sucks cuz their quality is top knotch.

Frank Sobotka

• Rep: 93
  • We used to make shit in this country, build shit
« Reply #2693 on: November 22, 2023, 06:18:45 AM »
Got a pair of new Levis Siltertabs for like £53 in the sale + some other discount codes (love signing up to a mailing list and instantly unsubscribing lol).

They fit so well, I usually get 34/32 but they only had 34/34 in stock, but they sit on my shoes really good.

Edit: agreed about a middle ground between Polar Big Boys & 93's. 93's bagginess is perfect but there isn't quite enough taper on them.

ldmch11

• Rep: -4
« Reply #2694 on: November 22, 2023, 06:21:43 AM »
if anyone's looking for some loose fitting chinos, check these out. fits super good, and the fabric is crisp, not too thin or thick.
https://www.uniqlo.com/us/en/products/E462931-000/00?colorDisplayCode=09&sizeDisplayCode=030

gearcrisis

« Reply #2695 on: November 22, 2023, 08:35:18 AM »
Got a pair of new Levis Siltertabs for like £53 in the sale + some other discount codes (love signing up to a mailing list and instantly unsubscribing lol).

They fit so well, I usually get 34/32 but they only had 34/34 in stock, but they sit on my shoes really good.

Edit: agreed about a middle ground between Polar Big Boys & 93's. 93's bagginess is perfect but there isn't quite enough taper on them.

i guess in my case 93s in my waist size arent baggy enough. my case being i like to get a truer to size waist but still have a wide leg… im like a 29 but wear a size up at 30… i tried sizing up, but a size 30 in 93s  feels weird and sits too low for me.

a size 30 in tabs is like that middle ground. im gonna order some butter baggys in a 28 (they fit 2” big in waist?) and compare measurements

gearcrisis

« Reply #2696 on: November 22, 2023, 08:36:57 AM »
if anyone's looking for some loose fitting chinos, check these out. fits super good, and the fabric is crisp, not too thin or thick.
https://www.uniqlo.com/us/en/products/E462931-000/00?colorDisplayCode=09&sizeDisplayCode=030

i hope the bring back the U wide corduroy work pants from last year. thiccccc af and very nice silvertab leg throughout. so good.

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 655
« Reply #2697 on: November 22, 2023, 09:24:30 AM »
@gearcrisis The baggy Butter Goods fit is somewhat similar to the vintage Silvertabs I've had. It's a baggy fit that has a nice taper from the knee down, so they don't look huge. I think my size 30s have around an 8.5in leg opening. I've never had Big Boys but I'm almost 100% sure that the Butter Goods are less baggy. Definitely less baggy than the vintage Anchor Blues I have too.

Also I wouldn't get your hopes up for those Uniqlo U cords to restock. They barely ever restock or bring back exact items for the U line and it's a bummer.

Mongo Lloyd

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 172
« Reply #2698 on: November 22, 2023, 11:07:16 AM »
I have a ton of baggy and baggiest butter goods jeans, but I’ve never taken the time to compare to my big boys.

I can say for certainty that butter goods denim is superior to Polar’s denim.

Do you get deja vu, huh?

gearcrisis

« Reply #2699 on: November 22, 2023, 01:46:40 PM »
@gearcrisis The baggy Butter Goods fit is somewhat similar to the vintage Silvertabs I've had. It's a baggy fit that has a nice taper from the knee down, so they don't look huge. I think my size 30s have around an 8.5in leg opening. I've never had Big Boys but I'm almost 100% sure that the Butter Goods are less baggy. Definitely less baggy than the vintage Anchor Blues I have too.

Also I wouldn't get your hopes up for those Uniqlo U cords to restock. They barely ever restock or bring back exact items for the U line and it's a bummer.

uniqlo could easily do what carhartt wip is doing if they did consistent drops. shit would be gas. hope that happens. and word good to know  8)