Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1746515 times)

cold budweisers

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 616
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: real confessions
« Reply #2820 on: November 13, 2010, 10:45:11 PM »
Tonight, I went to an AC/DC cover band concert. The band was called AC/ID.
The drummer looked like this just 56 years old

the guitar palyer stripped and was a fatso.
the audience, in essence, looked like this

go drown yourself in mountain dew while playing xbox.

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
« Reply #2821 on: November 13, 2010, 10:57:02 PM »
go drown yourself in mountain dew while playing xbox.
sounds like heaven, so long as you're talking bout code red.

pekkaaa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 238
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2822 on: November 24, 2010, 03:50:55 PM »
I feel like I have nothing in common with with almost all non-skaters.

Wom Taits

« Reply #2823 on: November 25, 2010, 05:55:17 PM »
I fucked my dead brother's wife when he was still alive.

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #2824 on: November 26, 2010, 06:55:21 AM »
^

one of the best.

ASSHOLES and ELBOW GREASE

« Reply #2825 on: December 04, 2010, 04:02:31 AM »
Corey Kennedy back tailed big flip out a handrail, and the Chocolate video is pushed back a year.

Joe Pesci

« Reply #2826 on: December 04, 2010, 03:20:01 PM »
if i try to look at every day life from a non skateboarding standpoint, i always come up with nothing. like if i try to imagine what everyone does every day since they dont skateboard, i literally cant think of anything

IskateBaker

• Rep: -70
« Reply #2827 on: December 04, 2010, 10:39:48 PM »
i'd say i skate alone 98% of the time
nigga when's the last time you caught a pokemon with a great ball?

TheFreshSC

« Reply #2828 on: December 04, 2010, 11:39:17 PM »
^ this

jimi420

« Reply #2829 on: December 07, 2010, 03:16:31 PM »
Expand Quote
i'd say i skate alone 98% of the time
[close]
there's been many times when i've thought about quitting because of this. it usually lasts for a day then i get back out there.

I've tried to commit suicide three times. once in third grade, the night i overdosed, and a month after that. i tried to hang myself but the rope slipped. i figured that was some sort of sign (or i suck at knots.) never told anyone.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #2830 on: December 07, 2010, 04:44:03 PM »
Soon your dreads should be strong enough for another go
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

BriDen

« Reply #2831 on: December 07, 2010, 04:46:26 PM »
If at first you don't succeed...

TheFreshSC

« Reply #2832 on: December 07, 2010, 05:35:55 PM »
easy on the suicide jokes, homie just got dumped

Stephen King Kong

« Reply #2833 on: December 09, 2010, 11:43:33 PM »
I drink by myself, prefer it even.

vince the stud

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -202
  • 4Q
« Reply #2834 on: December 10, 2010, 09:00:01 AM »
easy on the suicide jokes, homie just got dumped
tricks are for kids , style is forever

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #2835 on: December 10, 2010, 11:43:53 PM »
i'd say i skate alone 100% of the time
This probably sounds lame, but there's worst confessions in this thread. ? It will be exactly 7 months since we have seen each other at the end of this month. I feel completely lost and lonely. I've been a recluse for these 7 months, barley doing anything. The only time I leave the house is for college and a few errands. Also my school work has suffered and I've been procrastinating more than before (so far I have 4 A's and 1 C). All I care about is our phone conversations and everything else is being put second, I just don't care about anything, some how she motivates me without doing anything. It's odd. I know life will be back to normal again......

I guess I'll do another, bored right now. I aspire to become a counselor, but I really don't like dealing with people. It sound contradicting. I hate when a cashier or some random person ask about my day or a quick chat. I really don't care about a random person's day, it's rare that I do. And most people are boring imo. And I hate people that constantly keep talking even though you're walking away...I just came from 2 damn products not hear to chat with you. I do have a passion for helping others, but I have to be willing to do it. It's an innate feature, my grandpa told me a few stories of me helping others as a small toddler/child. The highlight of these 7 months was feeding the homeless in LA's skid row. I like giving a helping hand to those down on their lives. I have such a passion for psychology/sociology I analyze people often...so that adds to be wanting to become a counselor.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 11:58:09 PM by Crass »

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 517
« Reply #2836 on: December 11, 2010, 07:41:44 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
This probably sounds lame, but there's worst confessions in this thread. ? It will be exactly 7 months since we have seen each other at the end of this month. I feel completely lost and lonely. I've been a recluse for these 7 months, barley doing anything. The only time I leave the house is for college and a few errands. Also my school work has suffered and I've been procrastinating more than before (so far I have 4 A's and 1 C). All I care about is our phone conversations and everything else is being put second, I just don't care about anything, some how she motivates me without doing anything. It's odd. I know life will be back to normal again......

Yeah it does sound lame. It's "real confessions," you just get shit off your chest. It's not a competition. If you're going to look at it that way, then I'd like to confess that your problems ain't shit, and you need to stop being a pussy and go fuck other women.
Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?

TheFreshSC

« Reply #2837 on: December 11, 2010, 08:21:56 AM »
^ i think crass is engaged.

anyway, i've never related to song lyrics before in the way i do to these

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #2838 on: December 11, 2010, 11:35:12 AM »
Well I'm soon to be engaged. I have absolutely no interest in any other women. If they flirt I give them the cold shoulder and/or leave.

I remember an incident last year at my old job. My gf and I worked together, so work wasn't so bad. Then some new chick started working there again. A few times when my girlfriend was off she would flirt. I walked in the refrigerator to grab something and I opened the door to she her bending down picking up juice for her front counter. I walked past her and she kept saying don't touch me in a playful way. If I was single, I probably would fuck her...I mean she was somewhat decent looking, would look better if she wasn't a junkie and a slut. A full latex suit would be required. Then she really pissed me off the next day. there was almost no room for her to get through so I moved out of the way as much as a I could and she just couldn't help herself, but decided to touch my ass. I told her to fuck off and leave me alone. She stopped and quit a few weeks later. My gf has seen her recently and she looks like a meth addict lol.

BriDen

« Reply #2839 on: December 11, 2010, 11:51:44 AM »
I guess you could say it's hard to pass Crass's ass.

MyUserName

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 178
« Reply #2840 on: December 11, 2010, 01:37:08 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I guess I'll do another, bored right now. I aspire to become a counselor, but I really don't like dealing with people. It sound contradicting. I hate when a cashier or some random person ask about my day or a quick chat. I really don't care about a random person's day, it's rare that I do. And most people are boring imo. And I hate people that constantly keep talking even though you're walking away...I just came from 2 damn products not hear to chat with you. I do have a passion for helping others, but I have to be willing to do it. It's an innate feature, my grandpa told me a few stories of me helping others as a small toddler/child. The highlight of these 7 months was feeding the homeless in LA's skid row. I like giving a helping hand to those down on their lives. I have such a passion for psychology/sociology I analyze people often...so that adds to be wanting to become a counselor.

I'm the opposite, I love talking with (not to) pretty much anyone. I only use self checkouts at stores if I'm in a rush.

Chiguy

« Reply #2841 on: December 11, 2010, 01:50:53 PM »
Kinda embarrassed to say this, but fuck it.

I'm 20 years old, but I'm always stressin about how I'm gonna make a living. I got some stuff going on, on the side to keep me busy, but it feels more like a band-aid than a solution. I'm angry/annoyed most of the day and would rather just sleep, or be away from people if at all possible. I get intensely envious of people that I see happy, and I hate those kind of people tbh. Shit just feels pointless at times. Like yesterday I was 10 years old, today 20 years old, tomorrow I'll be 30. Shit's just out of control, and I feel it slipping away from me right now. I keep telling myself smile, and it'll be alright. Sometimes I do try to be generally upbeat, but fuck that.

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #2842 on: December 11, 2010, 06:58:19 PM »
you guys make me feel a lot better!!!

RobDyrdek

« Reply #2843 on: December 11, 2010, 09:12:19 PM »
I really love pizza

sven thorkel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
« Reply #2844 on: December 12, 2010, 11:50:19 AM »
as in, like, you would make love to a pizza?

"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"

Quote from: PonyFAP
I don't know where you get your facts. The first generation of My Little Ponies were made by Hasbro, not the Khmer Rouge. And Hasbro hasn't made toys out of human skulls since the 1960's.

Tom Penny says: My 'ed systems!

dolphinstyle.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 114
« Reply #2845 on: December 12, 2010, 12:04:27 PM »
Amazing big sausage pizza
Look, I'm an individual within us, partaking in this business

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #2846 on: December 14, 2010, 11:39:18 AM »
^ i think crass is engaged.

anyway, i've never related to song lyrics before in the way i do to these

I prefer this version

bonerjams03

• Rep: 14
« Reply #2847 on: December 14, 2010, 01:04:04 PM »
the only time I've felt like I was having fun lately is after a bump

sparksandblood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #2848 on: December 17, 2010, 08:12:40 PM »
the only time I've felt like I was having fun lately is after a bump
I think that means you should stop.
It was seriously like seeing Jesus on a skateboard.

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
« Reply #2849 on: December 18, 2010, 08:26:31 AM »
I just spent my morning watching cute girls covering elliott smith on youtube
I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.