Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1744696 times)

Nick..

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 10
Re: real confessions
« Reply #3720 on: May 03, 2013, 06:08:31 PM »
I have zero self confidence and I always fuck everything up no matter what it is and it is relevant to my self confidence as I have no hope in myself or that I can do right. Doesn't help that I'm compared to my sister all the time so I look like the disappointment to my parents.

Also, just recently found out my grades were absolutely terrible and its a reminder that I fucked up again like I always do, it seems like things just can't go right no matter how hard I try.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 07:06:59 PM by Nick.. »

• Rep: 12
« Reply #3721 on: May 05, 2013, 06:19:21 PM »
I have zero self confidence and I always fuck everything up no matter what it is and it is relevant to my self confidence as I have no hope in myself or that I can do right. Doesn't help that I'm compared to my sister all the time so I look like the disappointment to my parents.

Also, just recently found out my grades were absolutely terrible and its a reminder that I fucked up again like I always do, it seems like things just can't go right no matter how hard I try.

you're still a kid! don't worry about it, life gets simpiler and easier as you grow!

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3722 on: May 05, 2013, 08:21:24 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

you're still a kid! don't worry about it, life gets simpiler and easier as you grow!

Life most certainly does not get easier. You just gain more intelligence through experience. Stay up bro. Just TRY HARDER!!! You got this.

« Reply #3723 on: May 05, 2013, 08:36:57 PM »
oh yeah thats what i meant lol, but i mean once you become comfortable with yourself nothing seems THAT important or overwhelming

Be happy to be who you are! learn to love the vessel you've been given to travel through life!

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #3724 on: May 05, 2013, 11:08:05 PM »
yo jack burton, been through a similar thing a few years back. i don't know if i can provide any helpful advice, but feel free to pm me or something.

stay up

Reasons like this are why I love slap. Ill keep this in mind if I ever need to chat.

Rumpleforeskin

« Reply #3725 on: May 08, 2013, 07:28:25 AM »
I like No Doubt.

Morty Seinfeld

« Reply #3726 on: May 09, 2013, 07:01:03 PM »
yo jack burton, been through a similar thing a few years back. i don't know if i can provide any helpful advice, but feel free to pm me or something.

stay up

going through something similar as well. feel free to send a pm any time.

IanBZHD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #3727 on: May 14, 2013, 09:05:21 AM »
Broke up with my ex a year ago, we dated for 4 years. She got a boyfriend soon after, but they just broke up. She kept me hanging on the whole time they dated but now that theyre broken up she doesnt want anything to do with me after telling me she still loved me for the last year.
It has really fucked me up with trying to commit to other girls, and i just never feel that strongly about any new girls i meet. She treats me like absolute shit now, so i know i should just cut her out of my life, but there is always that glimpse of hope in the back of my head.

So what do slap pals have for advice? Its just one girl i know, how do i move on with my life and quit letting this bitch get to me for the rest of my life?

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
« Reply #3728 on: May 14, 2013, 09:11:47 AM »
Broke up with my ex a year ago, we dated for 4 years. She got a boyfriend soon after, but they just broke up. She kept me hanging on the whole time they dated but now that theyre broken up she doesnt want anything to do with me after telling me she still loved me for the last year.
It has really fucked me up with trying to commit to other girls, and i just never feel that strongly about any new girls i meet. She treats me like absolute shit now, so i know i should just cut her out of my life, but there is always that glimpse of hope in the back of my head.

So what do slap pals have for advice? Its just one girl i know, how do i move on with my life and quit letting this bitch get to me for the rest of my life?

Be done with her.

Bitches play games man, and us men, well were usually not on the same wavelength as to understand their games. This makes it hard to compete, and even harder to win, fuck even a draw would do.
She didnt love you for the last year, or she wouldnt be with this other guy. Either she still had some feelings for you that were being confused with love, or she was keeping you as a backup. Either way the best way to get on with your life is to do just that. Make it so that you have no ties, delete her on facebook and all other social sites, get a new phone number etc. Once youve ploughed a few bar-bitches youll forget all about her. Then you can focus on finding a girl whos worth keeping.

IanBZHD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #3729 on: May 14, 2013, 10:25:42 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Be done with her.

Bitches play games man, and us men, well were usually not on the same wavelength as to understand their games. This makes it hard to compete, and even harder to win, fuck even a draw would do.
She didnt love you for the last year, or she wouldnt be with this other guy. Either she still had some feelings for you that were being confused with love, or she was keeping you as a backup. Either way the best way to get on with your life is to do just that. Make it so that you have no ties, delete her on facebook and all other social sites, get a new phone number etc. Once youve ploughed a few bar-bitches youll forget all about her. Then you can focus on finding a girl whos worth keeping.

Thanks Fink, i appreciate the advice. I deleted everything already, but just deleted the number from my phone. Im 21 so I've tried doing the bar-bitches thing and had some fun, but it only got my mind off it for a little while. But now that everything is deleted im just going to stop all contact. That's the only way i suppose. It might take some time but im sure ill be normal again soon, just gotta be a man and deal with life.

yukaton

• Rep: 7
« Reply #3730 on: May 19, 2013, 06:18:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Be done with her.

[close]

Thanks Fink, i appreciate the advice. I deleted everything already, but just deleted the number from my phone. Im 21 so I've tried doing the bar-bitches thing and had some fun, but it only got my mind off it for a little while. But now that everything is deleted im just going to stop all contact. That's the only way i suppose. It might take some time but im sure ill be normal again soon, just gotta be a man and deal with life.
Just start killing it at life and you will be happy, take that class you wanted to, start going to the gym, getting healthy soon enough you will feel better than ever and bitches they come and go dont stress about that

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3731 on: May 19, 2013, 06:23:26 PM »
she  also just got out of a relationship, not many people want to dive back into another serious one right away. play hard to get if ur not gonna cut her out totally.
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

Dontfearthereefer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -232
  • Head kook
« Reply #3732 on: May 19, 2013, 06:26:48 PM »
i like alot of the across the universe covers more than the original beatles songs

The Human Condom

• Rep: 45
  • Free condoms! Free condoms from The Human Condom.
    • : /skeɪt/ avatar image
« Reply #3733 on: May 19, 2013, 06:39:19 PM »
I'm sittin, shittin' on the toilet.

LOU.502

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
  • rawr
« Reply #3734 on: May 27, 2013, 02:42:25 PM »
This is not the first time I've whined in this thread about my alcoholism. (I'm shitfaced as I'm typing this, so I'm sorry.)  My (ex) girlfriend is in med school. I'm 21, she's only 23 and is a third year student, which is actually pretty crazy. (over achiever type lady.) She has an INSANE schedule right now, and is usually pretty stressed. She needs some stability. My unpredictability/benders/drunken assholishness finally but me in the ass today when she dumped me. It sucks because she lives like 4 houses down from me, so I know ill see her all the time. We hang out with mostly the same people as well, so it sucks. She has always given everything she had to me, and has done a LOT to try to help me get my life back on track, and I know I'm a piece of shit for taking it for granted. She called me today (about a fist fight i got into last night with my hest friend at a bar)and we talked and she basically told me she was over it, mainly due to my drinking. She loves "sober Will", but apparently sober Will doesn't really come out anymore. I'm hurt, not bitter or angry at anyone but myself. I've done inpatient and outpatient rehab before, and have managed to stay sober for as much as 9 months at a time. (I relapsed when i broke my ankle in October and started drinking very heavily again). But it finally hit me today. I lost the thing I love most for a fucking feeling. I fully know how much of a shit person I am. I'm very very scared that this ended relationship will make my "situation" worse. I fucking despise myself. She did say that if i could clean myef up a bit that we may be able to work it out. i fucking hope so. Im gonna have a hard time forgiving myself knowing that i singlehandedly pushed away the thing i love the most. FUCK. Starting tomorrow I'm gonna try this "not drinking" thing again. Hopefully it goes well. Sorry to rant and stuff.

im probably lying

noone1234

• Rep: -36
« Reply #3735 on: May 27, 2013, 02:55:11 PM »
i like alot of the across the universe covers more than the original beatles songs

yikes

« Reply #3736 on: May 27, 2013, 04:38:18 PM »
This is not the first time I've whined in this thread about my alcoholism. (I'm shitfaced as I'm typing this, so I'm sorry.)  My (ex) girlfriend is in med school. I'm 21, she's only 23 and is a third year student, which is actually pretty crazy. (over achiever type lady.) She has an INSANE schedule right now, and is usually pretty stressed. She needs some stability. My unpredictability/benders/drunken assholishness finally but me in the ass today when she dumped me. It sucks because she lives like 4 houses down from me, so I know ill see her all the time. We hang out with mostly the same people as well, so it sucks. She has always given everything she had to me, and has done a LOT to try to help me get my life back on track, and I know I'm a piece of shit for taking it for granted. She called me today (about a fist fight i got into last night with my hest friend at a bar)and we talked and she basically told me she was over it, mainly due to my drinking. She loves "sober Will", but apparently sober Will doesn't really come out anymore. I'm hurt, not bitter or angry at anyone but myself. I've done inpatient and outpatient rehab before, and have managed to stay sober for as much as 9 months at a time. (I relapsed when i broke my ankle in October and started drinking very heavily again). But it finally hit me today. I lost the thing I love most for a fucking feeling. I fully know how much of a shit person I am. I'm very very scared that this ended relationship will make my "situation" worse. I fucking despise myself. She did say that if i could clean myef up a bit that we may be able to work it out. i fucking hope so. Im gonna have a hard time forgiving myself knowing that i singlehandedly pushed away the thing i love the most. FUCK. Starting tomorrow I'm gonna try this "not drinking" thing again. Hopefully it goes well. Sorry to rant and stuff.

like, why don't you just stop drinking? stop being so weak?? maybe try becoming someone you can be proud of???

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 653
« Reply #3737 on: May 27, 2013, 04:41:55 PM »
^ You're almost as bad as tracer

LOU.502

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
  • rawr
« Reply #3738 on: May 27, 2013, 04:48:33 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

like, why don't you just stop drinking? stop being so weak?? maybe try becoming someone you can be proud of???
I'm trying, man. That's all I can say. Maybe I'm not trying hard enough but I'm trying.

im probably lying

« Reply #3739 on: May 27, 2013, 04:55:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
I'm trying, man. That's all I can say. Maybe I'm not trying hard enough but I'm trying.

why do you even drink so much? you sould try hanging out with reality, he's a cool guy

MuchasGracias

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #3740 on: May 27, 2013, 05:08:36 PM »
^ Dude fuck that, set goals small ones and work your way up, better yourself. If she is the thing you love the most you should be willing to do anything to get her back. This might sound a bit harsh but it's all on you, and its up to you do fix it man. In the end it'll make you a better person, just push through.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 09:26:47 PM by MuchasGracias »

Will Easley

« Reply #3741 on: May 27, 2013, 09:46:38 PM »

hang in there fam like MuchasGracias said you just gotta take shit one day at a time and try to go 100% sober on the alcohol. Anytime you're about to drink just think of how bad you feel now & hopefully itll convince you not to. She sounds like a really cool girl with her shit together so yea you are blowing it by drinking but she DID give you that window of opportunity by telling you yall might be able to work it out if you get it together. This'll prolly be your only chance to get her back but like its been said before its all on you to make that change within yourself. Try to keep yourself preoccupied with something fun or productive as boredom will be your number 1 temptation to drink. Not really much else we can do over the internet but yeah dude im sending good vibes this way & rootin for you to get back on track & get your girl back!

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 734
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #3742 on: May 27, 2013, 10:04:53 PM »
I'm almost desperate enough to get a hooker. Has anyone here ever had one?
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

noone1234

• Rep: -36
« Reply #3743 on: May 27, 2013, 10:09:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

why do you even drink so much? you sould try hanging out with reality, he's a cool guy

you should shut the fuck up

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #3744 on: May 28, 2013, 06:45:53 AM »

im an alcoholic as well i have been 6 months sober, i went to rehab after i broke in to a beer store and stole a lot of beer (i was also addicted to k pins at this time and would just drink and take pills). the court thought it would be best if i check myself in to rehab, it worked for a little, i stop drinking when i was an intensive out patient for rehab, but after i was done rehab i just went back to drinking cause my anxiety was the worst. i would drink to cure my anxiety. but after the last time i drank i felt so shitty in the morning i just went to AA the next day and it helped alot. i just turned 21 and its getting harder not to drink but im doing it and if i can do it you can do it cause i use to drink every single day. if you really dont want to drink make a change go to AA cause rehab and AA helped me

twitchflip

• Rep: 58
« Reply #3745 on: May 28, 2013, 08:28:40 AM »

two mates and I went into a brothel shit-faced one night. we rock-papered to see who went in first. my mate played scissors, lost, chose his girl and went in. my other friend and I asked if we could go in together, it was $40 extra for a 'fantasy' so naturally we were stoked, we came to an agreement on the girl and headed in. next minute we had her on a spit, high-fiving to the song Sweet Home Alabama that was blasting through the sound system. good times were had

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #3746 on: May 28, 2013, 08:47:50 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

two mates and I went into a brothel shit-faced one night. we rock-papered to see who went in first. my mate played scissors, lost, chose his girl and went in. my other friend and I asked if we could go in together, it was $40 extra for a 'fantasy' so naturally we were stoked, we came to an agreement on the girl and headed in. next minute we had her on a spit, high-fiving to the song Sweet Home Alabama that was blasting through the sound system. good times were had

this creeped me the fuck out

twitchflip

• Rep: 58
« Reply #3747 on: May 28, 2013, 09:16:32 AM »

out of all the things on the internet, this creeped you the fuck out? quit being such a little bitch

Jack Klompis

• Rep: 53
  • you want the pen??
« Reply #3748 on: May 28, 2013, 04:36:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

this stoked me the fuck out

around the way there ain?t no shame in our game

a thought though, wouldn't getting first pick of the girls be more desirable?? were any of them lookin good??
look who's eating dinner at 6 o'clock

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #3749 on: May 29, 2013, 01:01:57 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

out of all the things on the internet, this creeped you the fuck out? quit being such a little bitch

ive seen my share of fucked up shit but cruising up to a whorehouse and paying to bust a nut in some rancid ass hooker whilst staring at another dude with his end in the same girl sounds fucking horrible. id go as far as saying it would be less gay to cut out the middle (wo)man and just buttfuck your homie till your closetted little heart is content