Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1744716 times)

pencil

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
Re: real confessions
« Reply #4440 on: January 23, 2014, 10:08:22 AM »
Expand Quote
So, i've been realizing in the last couple months i just don't really give a shit about anything.

All last semester i just smoked weed and barely passed a few of my classes, failing one. Im an engineering student and the classes are fucking hard. I'm a senior now so i don't have much left to go. But i also just want to do good in school because i feel obligated to. I'm a nice guy i think, i never get mad at my friends or get into any fights whatsoever. But im always the dude to dip from the bar or anywhere earlier then the rest of the group, just cuz im bored or don't care about whats going on.

Also, i feel like i go for chicks that are too hot for me and i won't be satisfied to have a legit girlfriend unless she's a straight dime (in my eyes). I ignore the signs that a girl isn't good for me, like chicks that text one word answers that probably have no brain and i wouldn't be interested in anyway.

I love skating obviously, and i do have some days where im hyped and in a good mood. But most of my days are just trying to speed the day up to get to the next. I skate a ton, but its really all i enjoy doing. I've been feeling very disconnected socially these last few months, and i guess it just get spilled out in increments on SLAP.

I've been justifying all of my unhappiness with the fact that i'm so close to getting my degree, that once i do, i'll move immediately to california or colorado to start my life completely over. I don't know if that will really make me happy, but i feel like Indiana (where i live) is just dragging me down.

I need SLAP advice. Even stupid shit, it might make me crack a smile.
[close]

You have no real problems.

-finish your shit, then smoke

-find a pretty girl that you click with and nail it down.

-If you are not somewhat happy with your current situation (youth, freedom), then your future might suck. you need to be content with the present as well as taking steps to secure a happy and prosperous future. juggle that shit.

-typical young person Midwest attitude. Hating where you are, and thinking big cities are superior. While big cities are epicenters for culture, a small city can offer some refreshing aspects, which are completely up to you to decide what those aspects are. By all means move if you get a job, but keep in mind that happiness is not necessarily waiting for you in Colorado or California. Transferring your life can be as shitty as staying put.

Sounds like you have some good things going on, so sit back and enjoy your time to shine and get your shit done.  Good luck

i never understood the midwest hate, i fucking loved every minute i lived in cincinnati but all anyone talked about was "WHEN I GRADUATE IM GOIN TO CALI TO SMOKE MAD WEED BRA."  Like wtf, living in the midwest is not a prison sentence, its the god damn best thing in the world!
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?

IanBZHD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #4441 on: January 23, 2014, 11:59:40 AM »
Expand Quote
So, i've been realizing in the last couple months i just don't really give a shit about anything.

All last semester i just smoked weed and barely passed a few of my classes, failing one. Im an engineering student and the classes are fucking hard. I'm a senior now so i don't have much left to go. But i also just want to do good in school because i feel obligated to. I'm a nice guy i think, i never get mad at my friends or get into any fights whatsoever. But im always the dude to dip from the bar or anywhere earlier then the rest of the group, just cuz im bored or don't care about whats going on.

Also, i feel like i go for chicks that are too hot for me and i won't be satisfied to have a legit girlfriend unless she's a straight dime (in my eyes). I ignore the signs that a girl isn't good for me, like chicks that text one word answers that probably have no brain and i wouldn't be interested in anyway.

I love skating obviously, and i do have some days where im hyped and in a good mood. But most of my days are just trying to speed the day up to get to the next. I skate a ton, but its really all i enjoy doing. I've been feeling very disconnected socially these last few months, and i guess it just get spilled out in increments on SLAP.

I've been justifying all of my unhappiness with the fact that i'm so close to getting my degree, that once i do, i'll move immediately to california or colorado to start my life completely over. I don't know if that will really make me happy, but i feel like Indiana (where i live) is just dragging me down.

[close]

You have no real problems.

-finish your shit, then smoke

-find a pretty girl that you click with and nail it down.

-If you are not somewhat happy with your current situation (youth, freedom), then your future might suck. you need to be content with the present as well as taking steps to secure a happy and prosperous future. juggle that shit.

-typical young person Midwest attitude. Hating where you are, and thinking big cities are superior. While big cities are epicenters for culture, a small city can offer some refreshing aspects, which are completely up to you to decide what those aspects are. By all means move if you get a job, but keep in mind that happiness is not necessarily waiting for you in Colorado or California. Transferring your life can be as shitty as staying put.

Sounds like you have some good things going on, so sit back and enjoy your time to shine and get your shit done.  Good luck

Your right, and thanks for the motivation. I don't have and REAL problems in life, besides some psychological things i won't get into.

I don't want to come off like i want to move to California or Colorado to sMoKeMadWeEd, i don't really give a shit about that. Weed is anywhere. Between the places i've gotten to travel, California and Colorado seem like the places i would rather be. I don't necessarily want to live in some big city, it's just the midwest where i live is all strip malls, no culture, and the people don't really embrace substance. It's very shallow. I like to go hiking, spend time in nature, and get into some deep conversations, but it seems almost impossible around here. Most of the people i know or went to highschool with (class of 800) all have the same mentality, very negative.

I live about 30 miles  to Chicago, so i get the best of both worlds with city life and rural life. But the scene isn't like Cinci is, as pencil said, I've been there and the people and scene are amazing. I live next to the (once?) murder capital of the U.S, Gary, Indiana. I honestly think that this area has a huge effect on people's mental well-being.

Also, i virtually have no relationship with my parents besides living with them. It's very awkward and i probably haven't had a full conversation with them in years. That's probably why i want to get the fuck out so bad.

So TL;DR, Thanks Paraquat, it may seem stupid, but the way you broke it down into like 4 essential things really helps. I just need to spend time with the friends that actually care about me, find a pretty chick, and get this fucking engineering degree. Being happy in the present is hard for me, but i realize that if i continue the way i think that i will always be looking for something more.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 734
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #4442 on: January 23, 2014, 02:38:33 PM »
I'm infatuated with a girl from the interwebs. I'm not stalking her or anything, she just posts on a website that I frequent. She's all types of gorgeous, she conducts herself well on the web, and she has a beautiful dog that I want for myself. I don't really know her, but everything I've seen about her is awesome. I have no idea where she's from. It makes me angry that I'm so attracted to her. I've only ever been attracted to a grand total of four women and I haven't even directly talked to the bitch. Anyhow, here's some photos.

Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #4443 on: January 23, 2014, 03:47:53 PM »

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160

A.J.K.

« Reply #4445 on: January 23, 2014, 04:03:52 PM »

Me and you sound like we're in the same state.  I blew it this past semester at school, have wrecked myself over a girl, and have had no motivation to do anything other than sleep and listen to music alone in my room.  Paraquat has it covered advice wise, so i'll just say that there are people feeling equally weird and fucked up.  

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4446 on: January 23, 2014, 04:30:37 PM »
If you don't think that girl is pretty then you are an idiot and I want you to die.

poorlatino

• Rep: 41
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4447 on: January 24, 2014, 10:23:33 AM »
She's not ugly! However you need to chill out.

I had sex with this girl last night and she has been calling me all morning. I feel like an asshole for ignoring her. I guess I am an asshole with girls. If I really like a girl then I will still want to hang out with her after sex, I'm way shallow it sucks.

Morty Seinfeld

« Reply #4448 on: January 24, 2014, 11:47:19 AM »
If you don't think that girl is pretty then you are an idiot and I want you to die.

she's super cute man. there's a special place in my heart for short-haired women.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4449 on: January 24, 2014, 12:40:56 PM »

I had sex with this girl last night and she has been calling me all morning. I feel like an asshole for ignoring her. I guess I am an asshole with girls. If I really like a girl then I will still want to hang out with her after sex, I'm way shallow it sucks.

It's not possible for me to chill out any more than I already am. My resting heart rate is 45bpm. If I relax any more, I'm going to die. All I want is for everyone that disagrees with me to die a horrible death. Is that really that bad?

pekkaaa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 238
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4450 on: January 24, 2014, 12:49:00 PM »
I still have no idea if Rusty Bearings is a fake account or not.

poorlatino

• Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4451 on: January 24, 2014, 01:06:24 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

It's not possible for me to chill out any more than I already am. My resting heart rate is 45bpm. If I relax any more, I'm going to die. All I want is for everyone that disagrees with me to die a horrible death. Is that really that bad?

Haha no Jamal it's fine. I will hunt down that chick and bring her to you

steam vent

« Reply #4452 on: January 25, 2014, 08:43:11 AM »
Mad dudes here with girl problems this should help

edit: leetgeek being all about another girl will make you more and aloof and therefore attractive to other girls, watch the peripheries dawg, some girl who you ignore everyday might be thinkin thoughts. Alot of girls don't really like when you're all about them, you possibly have a better chance with girls your legit not that into as weird as it sounds, especially if like me your an over-thinker
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 08:50:59 AM by T »

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4453 on: January 25, 2014, 10:22:03 PM »
Nigga, I don't know any girls. This is just a bitch I'm stalking on the cybernet. Besides, being aloof is the natural state of the introverted.

Exposure

• Rep: -269
« Reply #4454 on: January 26, 2014, 09:40:28 PM »

Cool story bro
I can ollie 6 decks why would I want to scrape the ground with my tricks

poorlatino

« Reply #4455 on: January 27, 2014, 10:10:01 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Cool story bro

Thanks!

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65214
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #4456 on: January 27, 2014, 01:36:02 PM »
being aloof is the natural state of the introverted.

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #4457 on: January 27, 2014, 02:56:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Cool story bro
[close]

Thanks!

Reminded me of twitter and the people that go in there to complain about their ways.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4458 on: January 27, 2014, 03:15:00 PM »
Expand Quote
being aloof is the natural state of the introverted.
[close]

I don't get this. Everybody already knows I'm a virgin. Where's the funny supposed to come from? Explain.

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #4459 on: January 27, 2014, 03:20:01 PM »
the chubby black part

pencil

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4460 on: January 27, 2014, 08:50:04 PM »

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4461 on: January 27, 2014, 09:46:00 PM »
That dude's not even black. Do you think that's me in my avatar?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 09:48:48 PM by L33Tg33k »

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65214
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #4462 on: January 28, 2014, 07:34:26 AM »
Just don't ever say that I never posted a fit for you.

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #4463 on: January 28, 2014, 07:19:56 PM »
wait that guys not black? i guess he looks maybe kind of hispanic but idk l##tg##t idk

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
« Reply #4464 on: January 28, 2014, 07:36:40 PM »
I think of everyone as their avatar. I'm weird though

HeadInLionsMouth

• Rep: 142
« Reply #4465 on: January 29, 2014, 12:11:29 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I think of everyone as their avatar. I'm weird though

Same.

I always thought L33tg33k was a pale blonde guy with a bowl cut

IanBZHD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #4466 on: February 01, 2014, 11:37:39 AM »
Got rejected by 2 chicks this week, thought i might have a chance with one, then the other was like a backup plan. Turns out they both don't want shit to do with me. That's always a good feeling, isn't it?

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #4467 on: February 02, 2014, 01:50:05 AM »
i dont actually somke weed everyday

pencil

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4468 on: February 02, 2014, 10:04:01 AM »
i dont actually somke weed everyday

my world just got turned upside down, next thing we know youre gonna say you arent actually kobe

Bronson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #4469 on: February 02, 2014, 11:18:00 AM »

Got rejected by 2 chicks this week, thought i might have a chance with one, then the other was like a backup plan. Turns out they both don't want shit to do with me. That's always a good feeling, isn't it?
Yup.

I met this beautiful introverted girl at a party yesterday and it took me about 5 minutes of talking with her to become infatuated. We spent the evening discussing things we had in common, such as watching british detective shows with our mothers. A couple of my friends told me that she  is obviously into me, so as  she was leaving I asked if she would want to maybe hang around sometime. She told me she had a boyfriend. I was actually pretty surprised I asked her. Glad I did, anyway.