Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1744709 times)

ill_Murray

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
Re: real confessions
« Reply #5070 on: July 10, 2014, 05:39:49 PM »
Took me almost 4 hours to masturbate last night.

Because you masturbate too much or because you can only get off to the gnarliest shit since you've seen it all?
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 734
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #5071 on: July 10, 2014, 06:58:01 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Because you masturbate too much or because you can only get off to the gnarliest shit since you've seen it all?

Because 80mg of Prozac.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #5072 on: July 10, 2014, 07:04:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Because 80mg of Prozac.

That's depressing.

Irony.
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

fulltechnicalskizzy

« Reply #5073 on: July 10, 2014, 08:10:41 PM »
Hahahahaha

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5074 on: July 10, 2014, 09:08:14 PM »
Also, I like the band Mindless Self Indulgence.

dillanharp

« Reply #5075 on: July 10, 2014, 09:12:56 PM »
Also, I like the band Mindless Self Indulgence.
And you were talking shit about NIN tickets.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5076 on: July 10, 2014, 09:16:22 PM »
I was joking about NIN. I like Reznor a lot actually.

fulltechnicalskizzy

« Reply #5077 on: July 10, 2014, 09:17:42 PM »
I once tried to kill myself with a Mindless Self Indulgence CD.

I passed out 10 minutes in and woke up in the hospital two weeks later.

:)

EPetrov

• Rep: -30
« Reply #5078 on: July 11, 2014, 02:04:36 PM »
been a college student since fall of 09, now I want to switch majors because some stuff happened  Academically that I dont agree with and I hated the uni and area I was at. Haven't had math in 2 years. I'm nervous and bummed because i'm about to start my mid 20's and because I need calculus before I can transfer into the university I want and get in the business major.

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #5079 on: July 11, 2014, 03:24:36 PM »
been a college student since fall of 09, now I want to switch majors because some stuff happened  Academically that I dont agree with and I hated the uni and area I was at. Haven't had math in 2 years. I'm nervous and bummed because i'm about to start my mid 20's and because I need calculus before I can transfer into the university I want and get in the business major.
Whoa whoa. Chill man. You have time. What's your life like now, outside of academia? You have a sustainable income? You have a lady? You have a place to live? Just set small goals and bust through them. Take less/easier classes when you take this math class. I had to do that as math is hard for me to grasp.

What i am saying is: at your age, think about the present and immediate future more. You can worry about being old when you're old.

Mr. Lono

• Rep: 22
  • Fl NC CO
« Reply #5080 on: July 13, 2014, 03:35:03 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Whoa whoa. Chill man. You have time. What's your life like now, outside of academia? You have a sustainable income? You have a lady? You have a place to live? Just set small goals and bust through them. Take less/easier classes when you take this math class. I had to do that as math is hard for me to grasp.

What i am saying is: at your age, think about the present and immediate future more. You can worry about being old when you're old.

Good stuff
Charlie don't skate

EPetrov

• Rep: -30
« Reply #5081 on: July 14, 2014, 12:04:37 PM »
unfortunately I have no lady, I been talking to some ladies but I guess I haven't been seriously pursuing even though I want a lady.lol Just got layed off from my summer job yesterday  ;D :'( . Life outside academia:I try to skate a few days a week along with playing guitar and soccer. So I am not at home playing games everyday. I just came back from a school I wasted 1.5 years at, I now live with my parents again 25 miles away from the city I love.You're right about my thinking/worrying.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 12:12:19 PM by EPetrov »

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5082 on: July 14, 2014, 12:13:28 PM »
I have an SSI medical evaluation today. Let's hope I look especially miserable today and they write me a check right there.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #5083 on: July 14, 2014, 01:36:29 PM »
I have an SSI medical evaluation today. Let's hope I look especially miserable today and they write me a check right there.
tell the doc your 0 for 87 in terms of wanking, prolly an amazing idea  ???

Ruberov

• Rep: -1
« Reply #5084 on: July 14, 2014, 02:29:34 PM »
unfortunately I have no lady, I been talking to some ladies but I guess I haven't been seriously pursuing even though I want a lady.lol Just got layed off from my summer job yesterday  ;D :'( . Life outside academia:I try to skate a few days a week along with playing guitar and soccer. So I am not at home playing games everyday. I just came back from a school I wasted 1.5 years at, I now live with my parents again 25 miles away from the city I love.You're right about my thinking/worrying.

Patrick MLT on the youtube got my calculus up to scratch after 30 years off.

IanBZHD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #5085 on: July 16, 2014, 11:53:57 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Patrick MLT on the youtube got my calculus up to scratch after 30 years off.

Learn your basic rules of algebra, and do your homework in Calculus and it shouldn't be too bad if its an entry level Calc class. Also, look up Khan Academy on youtubes, its basically MIT lectures about any math subject you can imagine that really helps break it down.

Rumpleforeskin

« Reply #5086 on: July 18, 2014, 03:43:53 AM »
I don't know if I'm depressed or what but I haven't really felt any sort of emotion in long time.  I guess I don't feel anything anymore, which sucks.  Even hooking up is boring now.  I was thinking tonight how pointless it was to go out and fuck this newly-single girl.  What's the point of fucking some poor girl just to try to make you feel good about yourself?  I hooked up with a girl I've known for years as a friend two weeks ago and I couldn't even come from sex, I had to jack off while fingering her in order to do anything.  I can't sleep on a normal person's schedule anymore, sometimes I stay up until 9 in the morning and sleep until 11 the next night.  I've been frequently visiting my very small-hometown because my bestfriend is on leave after graduating from Navy basic training school.  Every time I come back it's like a surge of emotions of memories.  I hate leaving.  And to top it all off, I've listened to that Kings of Leon "Use Somebody" song over 50 times and I don't know why because I hate that band.

rocketofftopic

• Rep: 37
« Reply #5087 on: July 18, 2014, 04:57:04 PM »
I don't know if I'm depressed or what but I haven't really felt any sort of emotion in long time.  I guess I don't feel anything anymore, which sucks.  Even hooking up is boring now.  I was thinking tonight how pointless it was to go out and fuck this newly-single girl.  What's the point of fucking some poor girl just to try to make you feel good about yourself?  I hooked up with a girl I've known for years as a friend two weeks ago and I couldn't even come from sex, I had to jack off while fingering her in order to do anything.  I can't sleep on a normal person's schedule anymore, sometimes I stay up until 9 in the morning and sleep until 11 the next night.  I've been frequently visiting my very small-hometown because my bestfriend is on leave after graduating from Navy basic training school.  Every time I come back it's like a surge of emotions of memories.  I hate leaving.  And to top it all off, I've listened to that Kings of Leon "Use Somebody" song over 50 times and I don't know why because I hate that band.
seek help immediately.

jokes aside i feel the same way but didn't really know how to word it, but yeah i feel like i feel almost no emotions either. my parents kinda bugged out about it from time to time, just being like "nothing affects you why don't you smile more" and stuff like that. i've never really thought about how many other people are like this. is it a common thing? depression? or are we just robots  ???

shark tits

« Reply #5088 on: July 18, 2014, 05:39:54 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
seek help immediately.

jokes aside i feel the same way but didn't really know how to word it, but yeah i feel like i feel almost no emotions either. my parents kinda bugged out about it from time to time, just being like "nothing affects you why don't you smile more" and stuff like that. i've never really thought about how many other people are like this. is it a common thing? depression? or are we just robots  ???
you're zach braff's character from 'garden state'. lay off the mood pills and fall in love and listen to the shins. it'll turn you into a normal person.

BraveUlysses

« Reply #5089 on: July 18, 2014, 06:21:21 PM »
I was eating KFC yesterday and changed my shirt once I realized I had on my Smiths Meat Is Murder album cover t shirt, I felt like it was bad luck and I was gonna get salmonella or something. This is pretty much the most interesting thing I have for this thread at the moment.

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #5090 on: July 18, 2014, 06:38:42 PM »
cheated on my math hw

Rumpleforeskin

« Reply #5091 on: July 18, 2014, 07:42:39 PM »
Don't ever compare me to anything related to Garden State

fulltechnicalskizzy

« Reply #5092 on: July 18, 2014, 08:00:14 PM »
I'M LIVING A LIE!

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #5093 on: July 18, 2014, 08:05:57 PM »

Joe Pesci

« Reply #5094 on: July 19, 2014, 03:44:23 PM »
I get way too into girls easily, and everything is going amazingly for the first week - 2 weeks... then they always cut me off and I get hurt. Really I think I want a girlfriend, but it's like for some reason I'm way too much of a bitch about it when it doesn't keep going that way and it fucking sucks because I don't try to be... it just happens

@thewilleasley

« Reply #5095 on: July 19, 2014, 05:48:50 PM »
I get way too into girls easily, and everything is going amazingly for the first week - 2 weeks... then they always cut me off and I get hurt. Really I think I want a girlfriend, but it's like for some reason I'm way too much of a bitch about it when it doesn't keep going that way and it fucking sucks because I don't try to be... it just happens

been here a million fucking times my friend. I think honestly its more about being love with the "feeling" of being infatuated than the actual person, cuz after a couple months pass you be realizing that those girls really aint what you're looking for anyway. i had a similar situation 4-5 months ago where i literally went on the best date of my life with girl & we talked at a cafe for 6-7 hours and i was super geeked about her only to have her pull that same shit, and i was salty than a MUTHAFUCKA. for people like us we gotta be careful about jumping into that shit too quick, cuz once you start getting all lovey dovey n shit you start acting different (even if you realize it or not) and it just turns em off because they can tell you're infatuated and deferring to them in ways you didn't before. its best to take shit slow man. Sounds like some old head shit but its true. let some REAL feelings & rapport build up over time instead of microwaving the process in your head. you'd be surprised how much you "like" a girl is mostly because of shit you've built up in your head, cuz sometimes you be dead set on making some chick your girl only to meet someone else who's kinda hotter & just totally switch gears without hesitation lol.

When i moved out to AZ i was all over the online dating shit meeting hella girls but since I've gotten more focused on my work and value my sanity i pretty much don't fuck with ANY of them anymore except one who was always cool & more like "the homie". we just smoke & chill n watch movies n shit and I honestly wasn't even pursuing her like that back when i first met her several months ago just due to circumstances at the time but now she's pretty much the only girl i hang out with on a regular basis & vice versa so the shit kinda grew on its own & the thought of actually dating her seems so much more natural than all the other times i "thought" i was in love with these girls i barely knew outside of a few dates/conversations. we gotta nice sexual tension going on but I'm definitely going on the offensive next time i see her, so wish me luck on that. I'm pretty certain she wouldn't mind me coming on to her like that cuz all the writings on the wall & its obvious she likes me but i aint gonna lie i be getting nervous thinking about it sometimes just cuz she kinda got me on one, lol.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 05:51:02 PM by @thewilleasley »

shark tits

« Reply #5096 on: July 19, 2014, 06:28:11 PM »
what weasley is trying to say is 'don't kiss pussy'.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5097 on: July 19, 2014, 09:53:08 PM »
I was just standing in line at Popeye's Chicken when I noticed a girl waiting off to the side for her order. There was nothing special about this girl. She was a typical Mexican punk chick. It's just when I noticed her my eyes lingered on her for a little longer than usual. She didn't notice. I don't think she noticed. Maybe she noticed. A flood of misery washed over me in that moment. Intensely oppressive emotions of loneliness, ineptitude, and inexperience forced themselves upon me. I started shaking as my eyes welled up and two tears escaped down my face. The moment I again understood where I was I claimed my composure quickly. I asked myself how long that little episode had lasted. I had no since of time at that moment. It was clear it wasn't long because no one had seemed to budge from the position they were in since I last saw them. Probably milliseconds. I ordered my food. Popcorn shrimp, biscuit, and fries. Picked it up and drove home. And that is the story of how I almost had a mental breakdown in a fried chicken restaurant.

I skated today though. It was fun, but rocking 70 extra pounds makes for tiresome work.

shark tits

« Reply #5098 on: July 19, 2014, 10:07:32 PM »
i was at honey farms learning kickflip nosestalls. i've never done them before w/ any proficiency, nonetheless slid one. the clerk is, she a big girl. her knuckles read 'love' and 'pain'. i went in the other night and she complimented my hair [which is the same as every other day] so i kinda think she likes me. i haven't got laid in forever but this girl intimidates me. i thought about asking her for free marbs, that's how you know if a clerk is really digging you. i paid for my skor bars w/ my EBT  card, walked back up the hill and masturbated to the idea of the honey farms clerk petting my pecker w/ her 'love' hand while smacking me upside the head w/ her 'pain' hand til goo came outta me.

pencil

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
« Reply #5099 on: July 19, 2014, 10:44:37 PM »
i bet will got a white chick who likes him cause hes black so its edgy but hes lightskin enough to take home to daddy lol
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?