Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1744692 times)

abudabi

Re: real confessions
« Reply #5790 on: February 11, 2015, 08:56:47 PM »
stuck in a mandatory class with the girl i was bitching about in here a while ago.
listening to her talk is torture. goddamnit.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #5791 on: February 11, 2015, 10:13:17 PM »
Expand Quote
I also have some of those characteristics. My wise friend has a saying: "Rock n Roll, deal with it"
[close]
i back this. the harder part is figuring out what to do now that you've decided to deal with it. people are usually friendly, but that doesnt mean that making friends is easy.

Deal with it.

abudabi

« Reply #5792 on: February 12, 2015, 07:58:29 AM »
i know you probably spent less than 20 seconds on that post so im not gonna bother

shark tits

« Reply #5793 on: February 12, 2015, 09:15:18 AM »
stuck in a mandatory class with the girl i was bitching about in here a while ago.
listening to her talk is torture. goddamnit.
sounds like the perfect opportunity to work on the 'hands free crankdown' like on workaholics. think yourself erect. then think yourself banging. if you've mastered your body then think yourself ejaculating in your pants. then grasshopper, you will have achieved parity w/ your sensei and will receive a black studded punk rock belt.

abudabi

« Reply #5794 on: February 12, 2015, 10:13:32 AM »
never seen workaholics, but i saw a vimeo clip about girls giving themselves orgasms just by flexing the right muscles.
seems like it would kinda take the fun out of things.

im kinda weirded out by your + rep shark tits. just seems wrong somehow. another sign of the impending slapocalypse.

shark tits

« Reply #5795 on: February 12, 2015, 02:04:54 PM »
never seen workaholics, but i saw a vimeo clip about girls giving themselves orgasms just by flexing the right muscles.
seems like it would kinda take the fun out of things.

im kinda weirded out by your + rep shark tits. just seems wrong somehow. another sign of the impending slapocalypse.
heheh, if you can bust a nut w/ the power of your mind and in public no less, i don't think you'd loose the fun. prolly sorta creepy but if you told someone then it would be 'jokey' and less creepy.
once upon a time i had a positive rep, maybe only 40 but it comes and goes. i was negative 169 i think at one point.

dillanharp

« Reply #5796 on: February 12, 2015, 09:19:57 PM »
Every time I eat Panda Express, I die a little inside  :'(

pencil

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
« Reply #5797 on: February 12, 2015, 10:09:42 PM »
i sometimes have this thought when i am not sad at all and think about how burying your children must be the hardest thing to do, especially if you have watched them grow up to some degree, and the relationship was healthy obviously(but even if its not its still probably pretty damn sad)

this is then usually followed with thinking i could never kill myself and put my parents through that so that would mean id have to get so fucked up that id be that kid on the news that fucking shot his whole family then himself if i were to off myself

i dont know if that makes me happy, like i have something to live for in my parents
or if im just a fucking kook for taking it to that level

doctors of slap, diagnose me plz
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?

shark tits

« Reply #5798 on: February 12, 2015, 11:05:33 PM »
i sometimes have this thought when i am not sad at all and think about how burying your children must be the hardest thing to do, especially if you have watched them grow up to some degree, and the relationship was healthy obviously(but even if its not its still probably pretty damn sad)

this is then usually followed with thinking i could never kill myself and put my parents through that so that would mean id have to get so fucked up that id be that kid on the news that fucking shot his whole family then himself if i were to off myself

i dont know if that makes me happy, like i have something to live for in my parents

kill your family to spare their feelings? total gnarcissist. when i was a kid in DYS i met a classic case named jerry mcrae. of all the murderers he was the only one who didn't command respect. nothing 'gangsta' about killing your folks and little sister. as the story goes it was because they wouldn't let his gf sleep over and post mortem he laid some pipe in a different room, corpses down the hall or the stairs, unbeknownst to homegirl.
she's gotta be all sorts of fucked up today one would imagine.
this other kid's name was gator [after his favorite pro, video below]. he was a real deadeye in dodgeball. i got to be cellies w/ a black kid named jeff. he was short, stocky and loud. there was anti white racism and jeff and i didn't get along initially but as roomies he stopped vibing me and borrowed gator's 'dookie' and suicidal tendencies first tape for me. told me about some jamaican he warned off his block in brockton. dude came back the next day but not after that was how he admitted w/out admitting [bragging to a degree].
i've met some real characters over the yrs....

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #5799 on: February 13, 2015, 10:09:44 AM »

nothing wrong with that. i think the only reason i didnt fail out of college my first two years was because i didnt want to disappoint my parents and live with the guilt of wasting all that time and money. they sent me to college, so i felt like i owed it to them to do well and finish. pretty much the same reason why i moved out of their house at the time i did. they had no problem with me staying there, but i felt like they had already done so much for me i didnt want to take anything else from them when i could provide for myself, even if it meant that id be broke. i know im very lucky to have parents who did the best they could for me and i feel like i owe it to them to do the best with my life so that i can be there for them if they ever need me.

so if youre a kook, them im a kook too.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #5800 on: February 13, 2015, 07:03:21 PM »
i know you probably spent less than 20 seconds on that post so im not gonna bother

No I actually wrote two other posts that were several paragraphs, but they were long winded and a little sanctimonious so I went for brevity. I was one way, went through a very tumultuous period in my life, and decided that the only way I would be okay afterward would be if I changed some fundamental things about myself. I decided to deal with it, and once you start you can't stop. There's no use in being afraid or anxious or whatever of what's coming after you decide to deal with it because whatever it is, you'll deal with it. Or you won't.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #5801 on: February 13, 2015, 07:37:24 PM »
Confession: I love fighting. It's fucked the hell up and I never am one to strike first but if someone puts their hands on me I LOVE defending myself.

shark tits

« Reply #5802 on: February 13, 2015, 09:00:19 PM »
Confession: I love fighting. It's fucked the hell up and I never am one to strike first but if someone puts their hands on me I LOVE defending myself.
if you want beef you should've said so. there's all sorts of chuckleheads here to roll around w/. shit, beat the hell out my brother and everyone will love you. keys to the city!

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #5803 on: February 13, 2015, 10:20:01 PM »
I honestly feel like im barney from how i met your mother. Not in the sense that i hook up with a lot of woman but in the sense is that i get bored of them. I have only hooked up at max 4 times with every girl i dated or had sex with. I am taking the girl i have been seeing from tinder to a Valentines day date and im just dreading the idea of hanging out with her again, we only hung out 3 times.. I don't know why though because i have enjoyed myself every time we hung out. And its not like im not attracted to her i mean shes cute but i just don't know what the fucks wrong with me.

I am still going to take her on that date cause i said i was going to take her out and im a man of my word, hopefully this is just a random feeling im having right now but it kind of happened to me before but i was an asshole kid than and when the girl said she wanted something serious i just ignored her texts and calls

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #5804 on: February 13, 2015, 10:31:23 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
if you want beef you should've said so. there's all sorts of chuckleheads here to roll around w/. shit, beat the hell out my brother and everyone will love you. keys to the city!

hahahahahaha nah Worcester is a real city with real people that get out and live respectable lives. I get to talking to rich kids from the burbs/the country that would be shitting a brick in your city that think they're gangster because they paid 800 dollars for a season pass to some fucking snowboard hill or have seen more Phish concerts or won more soccer games in high school than me. Whatever bullshit that's making them happy makes them feel like they got the right to try and put me down and talk shit to me, fuck dat. I want them to step in real life and try and attack me so I can fuck them the fuck up and hopefully they'll never walk again or eat ice cream.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #5805 on: February 14, 2015, 01:29:45 PM »
I honestly feel like im barney from how i met your mother. Not in the sense that i hook up with a lot of woman but in the sense is that i get bored of them. I have only hooked up at max 4 times with every girl i dated or had sex with. I am taking the girl i have been seeing from tinder to a Valentines day date and im just dreading the idea of hanging out with her again, we only hung out 3 times.. I don't know why though because i have enjoyed myself every time we hung out. And its not like im not attracted to her i mean shes cute but i just don't know what the fucks wrong with me.

I am still going to take her on that date cause i said i was going to take her out and im a man of my word, hopefully this is just a random feeling im having right now but it kind of happened to me before but i was an asshole kid than and when the girl said she wanted something serious i just ignored her texts and calls

So what you mean is you feel like you aren't Barney from How I Met Your Mother.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5806 on: February 15, 2015, 12:38:54 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Im going to bleach my hair than post a fit, than you will be salty

shit_for_brains

« Reply #5807 on: February 15, 2015, 06:45:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Im going to bleach my hair than post a fit, than you will be salty

You've got the wrong guy. I have no idea what that means.

pencil

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5808 on: February 15, 2015, 06:46:00 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

nothing wrong with that. i think the only reason i didnt fail out of college my first two years was because i didnt want to disappoint my parents and live with the guilt of wasting all that time and money. they sent me to college, so i felt like i owed it to them to do well and finish. pretty much the same reason why i moved out of their house at the time i did. they had no problem with me staying there, but i felt like they had already done so much for me i didnt want to take anything else from them when i could provide for myself, even if it meant that id be broke. i know im very lucky to have parents who did the best they could for me and i feel like i owe it to them to do the best with my life so that i can be there for them if they ever need me.

so if youre a kook, them im a kook too.

spot on, especially since my brother who is 25 still lives with them so I feel like I gotta be that much more independent since they did everything they could to provide for me

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 734
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #5809 on: February 15, 2015, 06:57:56 PM »
I stopped taking prozac about a month ago. Now my peen's got a hair trigger.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

shark tits

« Reply #5810 on: February 15, 2015, 06:59:38 PM »
^ gnarred for ejaculating!

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5811 on: February 15, 2015, 08:35:30 PM »
There's a problem though. I'm going to have to masturbate like 3 times before I meet this girl I've been talking to just in case something happens between us. Otherwise it's going to be real embarrassing for me.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5812 on: February 15, 2015, 08:51:09 PM »
There's a problem though. I'm going to have to masturbate like 3 times before I meet this girl I've been talking to just in case something happens between us. Otherwise it's going to be real embarrassing for me.

Don't sell your self short L33t, when i lost my virginity it took awhile for me to bust a nut and i wasn't even on that much medication than or i might have not been on any than, i forget.

shark tits

« Reply #5813 on: February 15, 2015, 08:53:14 PM »
damn leetgeek, chill out my guy. if it ain't one thing it's a gotdamn nother w/ you. back when i was getting pussy fairly frequently i usedta be able to go a solid 5 on the strength [think about lipslides, think about lipslides, ok i'm lettin it go] but in my later yrs, maybe cause i'm off drinking and all my sex was drunk previous but i'm hair trigger in my old age.
even 5 yrs ago i could hang on for a minute w/ my homeless gals but last yr i busted in my pants horseplaying w/ this girl who usedta be w/ my pal oliver until he suicided and she found him. all sorts of fucked up but for anyways, she was tagging along, watching natas on youtube and we'd make out and stuff. never in my younger days did such a thing happen but i ain't let that bother me.
bust as many nuts as ya need to. sex ain't no big deal but cause you've built it up ya oughtta get it over w/ and then it'll happen sporadically or more if ya pursue it.
my friend mike leslie waited til he was early 20s, didn't wanna be 'a jock' or trite and be all 'yeah bro i got laid' but anyways, he waited and cultivated comic drawing, good skating and playing in his punk bands and for the last decade he's been laying pipe like it ain't no thing but he's a gentleman still. no girl ever feels scammed by him whereas i think they all feel ripped off after having sex w/ me.
you can prolly go twice in a night so do a little premature ejaculation then refract for 10=20 minutes and get back in the ring to take a-nother swing and let her knock you out w/ those american thighs.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #5814 on: February 16, 2015, 06:12:27 AM »
If your down to eat some pussy, getting her off this way before you even get your dong out, really takes the preasure off, maybe watch some instructional vids on it, if you have a game plan to get her off early it eases your mind knowing she wont go unsatisfied even if you nut in your dickies, the rest after that is gravy.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #5815 on: February 16, 2015, 06:25:43 AM »
If your down to eat some pussy, getting her off this way before you even get your dong out, really takes the preasure off, maybe watch some instructional vids on it, if you have a game plan to get her off early it eases your mind knowing she wont go unsatisfied even if you nut in your dickies, the rest after that is gravy.

this, but ease into it. dont expect to go down on her and make her cum in a few minutes. women really need foreplay. the longer you spend playing with her nipples, kissing her neck, rubbing her pussy over her panties, the better. if you give yourself enough time warming her up, by the time you put your tongue on her clit shes going to go crazy. whatever you do, warm her up before you go for your finishing moves.

and if this happens, most likely your heart is going to be beating out of your chest, but its ok. everyone gets nervous. it took me many times before i was able to shake the nerves. and if you cum too fast, clean yourself off and just start over, but dont put all your focus on getting your dick hard again. it will get back up.

if anything happens dude, dont psych yourself out. just be stoked that your fooling around with a real woman and not watching someone else do it on a computer screen. its fun. enjoy yourself.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5816 on: February 18, 2015, 09:28:23 AM »
I don't think I'm going to see the girl I met on that app. She stopped replying to my texts.

I've been having severe anger problems for a week or so. The most insignificant shit sets me off. I'm pretty sure it's because I'm off my meds. It's just not me and I hate it. I don't think anyone wants to feel angry all the time. I think I'm going to get back on the shit. In fact I'm going to pick up my meds from the pharmacy today.

Also today I have a job interview. It's for cleaning carpets or some shit. Hopefully I can get this job. I think it would solve a lot problems. Wish me luck that I won't lose my temper in the middle of the interview.

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #5817 on: February 18, 2015, 10:52:58 AM »
I don't think I'm going to see the girl I met on that app. She stopped replying to my texts.

I've been having severe anger problems for a week or so. The most insignificant shit sets me off. I'm pretty sure it's because I'm off my meds. It's just not me and I hate it. I don't think anyone wants to feel angry all the time. I think I'm going to get back on the shit. In fact I'm going to pick up my meds from the pharmacy today.

Also today I have a job interview. It's for cleaning carpets or some shit. Hopefully I can get this job. I think it would solve a lot problems. Wish me luck that I won't lose my temper in the middle of the interview.
Good luck man.
Runaway train. -because it is gold.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5818 on: February 19, 2015, 10:26:14 PM »
So the girl i have been seeing, i have been texting her and she said shes sick. She said shes been throwing up and having super nausea. Didn't think twice about it i just said get better. Well when i was going to sleep yesterday i started to think that the last time i had sex with her and jizzed was about a month ago. Now i wore a condom but it adds up. She didnt say anything like she missed her period or anything like that but still it has me thinking like did i get this girl pregnant? Now i have been kind of freaking out cause she hasn't texted me in awhile so my mind is wondering a thousand miles a minute and just thinking that my life is going to be over.

pencil

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5819 on: February 19, 2015, 11:07:54 PM »
So the girl i have been seeing, i have been texting her and she said shes sick. She said shes been throwing up and having super nausea. Didn't think twice about it i just said get better. Well when i was going to sleep yesterday i started to think that the last time i had sex with her and jizzed was about a month ago. Now i wore a condom but it adds up. She didnt say anything like she missed her period or anything like that but still it has me thinking like did i get this girl pregnant? Now i have been kind of freaking out cause she hasn't texted me in awhile so my mind is wondering a thousand miles a minute and just thinking that my life is going to be over.

ask her how shes feeling and use soup emojis and shit