Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1744705 times)

TheFifthColumn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -113
Re: real confessions
« Reply #6600 on: August 23, 2016, 08:04:30 AM »
Plus those drugs are very rare and hard to get.  Good luck finding a local 4-acetoxyethylmethyltryptamine dealer...

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #6601 on: August 23, 2016, 08:25:03 AM »
Plus those drugs are very rare and hard to get.  Good luck finding a local 4-acetoxyethylmethyltryptamine dealer...

Don't worry, this person probably has some online "dealer". I mean, the guy can't even do the drug addict thing right.

swag nollies

« Reply #6602 on: August 24, 2016, 08:21:58 AM »
^Fist off this kobra nigga jealous he quit before he could internet cop.

And a few psych trips have changed my habits compelety. Shit MXE made a nigga stop smoking and helped my understand my underling anxiety that developed from child hood. Understand my parents and all that shit. Im talkin trippin in bed with the lights off so you can just think, not party mode.

Ehhh, niggas gonna laugh, but worked for me. Just dont over do it, or you turn into the truth from san andreas.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #6603 on: August 24, 2016, 09:34:34 AM »

And a few psych trips have changed my habits compelety. Shit MXE made a nigga stop smoking and helped my understand my underling anxiety that developed from child hood. Understand my parents and all that shit. Im talkin trippin in bed with the lights off so you can just think, not party mode.

Ehhh, niggas gonna laugh, but worked for me. Just dont over do it, or you turn into the truth from san andreas.

Believe it or not bawtawd is not alone in this thinking but it is a risky strategy dosing yourself without proper guidance. There's a lot of research going on with psycobilin and other hallucinogens and they're effects on anxiety and depression and they are showing good results. Obviously it's not something everyone will feel comfortable and I'm not suggesting JB or his brother go down this route unless it's prescribed by a professional but it's not to be so easily dismissed.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6604 on: August 24, 2016, 09:45:17 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Believe it or not bawtawd is not alone in this thinking but it is a risky strategy dosing yourself without proper guidance. There's a lot of research going on with psycobilin and other hallucinogens and they're effects on anxiety and depression and they are showing good results. Obviously it's not something everyone will feel comfortable and I'm not suggesting JB or his brother go down this route unless it's prescribed by a professional but it's not to be so easily dismissed.

Yes, we are well aware of the related research. Chanses are slim that these kind of tests will ever fulfill the statistical criteria for approval. If you want to talk real research, not even Ibogaine treatment can be scientifically proven to "cure" addiction. Please, do not confuse and mix real research with bullshit mumbo-jumbo, pick a side.

And bawtard, dear, I already told you that I did online dope ten years ago, so even there, you are too late. I hope you will experience the shame of reading your stupid drug posts in a sober state of mind.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #6605 on: August 24, 2016, 01:43:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Yes, we are well aware of the related research. Chanses are slim that these kind of tests will ever fulfill the statistical criteria for approval. If you want to talk real research, not even Ibogaine treatment can be scientifically proven to "cure" addiction. Please, do not confuse and mix real research with bullshit mumbo-jumbo, pick a side.

And bawtard, dear, I already told you that I did online dope ten years ago, so even there, you are too late. I hope you will experience the shame of reading your stupid drug posts in a sober state of mind.
Who said "cure addiction"? I said positive results in treating anxiety and depression. These can fuel addiction but I never said this could cure addiction.

kook nukem

« Reply #6606 on: August 26, 2016, 08:36:15 AM »
I used to have sex with a guy's fiancée while he watched.

swag nollies

« Reply #6607 on: August 28, 2016, 04:08:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

You just a hataa, fuck a science research. Im just saying what I did, but people gotta make thier own decisions. I cant recommend shit, but Ill say what I did. Why you so salty?

swag nollies

« Reply #6608 on: August 28, 2016, 06:03:14 AM »
I used to have sex with a guy's fianc?e while he watched.
Was it enjoyable? did he jerk?

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6609 on: August 28, 2016, 12:42:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

You just a hataa, fuck a science research. Im just saying what I did, but people gotta make thier own decisions. I cant recommend shit, but Ill say what I did. Why you so salty?

You are right, I do hate you. Dope is the only thing you talk about, yet you seem like a fucking rookie. I will refer to you as "poser" from now on.

swag nollies

« Reply #6610 on: August 28, 2016, 02:03:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

You are right, I do hate you. Dope is the only thing you talk about, yet you seem like a fucking rookie. I will refer to you as "poser" from now on.
You dont even do dope no more, and you still talk about it all the time. Im clean and shit, etc, etc... only time I mention shit is cause it pertains to the situation and Im actually fucked up at the moment. All you do is complain, I dont give a shit if you dont like me, you cant fight me or nothing so stop being a fuckin looser downer, Id give you a "burst mouth" anyway cunt.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6611 on: August 29, 2016, 10:46:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
You dont even do dope no more, and you still talk about it all the time. Im clean and shit, etc, etc... only time I mention shit is cause it pertains to the situation and Im actually fucked up at the moment. All you do is complain, I dont give a shit if you dont like me, you cant fight me or nothing so stop being a fuckin looser downer, Id give you a "burst mouth" anyway cunt.

Funny how you fast you went into a full "hataa" mode. Not only do I know what I'm talking about (check c:a ten pages back in this thread), I can talk about other things than dope. You, on the other hand, barely know what you put in your system, hence have little else to offer.

I'm very impressed that you have enough brain cells to quote me, less impressed by your inability to form a sentence that distinguishes said quotes. Then again, fast food industry is always in dire need of staff, although your dumb ass would do more good as a burger than an employee. What a fucking "looser"...

swag nollies

« Reply #6612 on: August 29, 2016, 01:33:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

Funny how you fast you went into a full "hataa" mode. Not only do I know what I'm talking about (check c:a ten pages back in this thread), I can talk about other things than dope. You, on the other hand, barely know what you put in your system, hence have little else to offer.

I'm very impressed that you have enough brain cells to quote me, less impressed by your inability to form a sentence that distinguishes said quotes. Then again, fast food industry is always in dire need of staff, although your dumb ass would do more good as a burger than an employee. What a fucking "looser"...
Its cool bro, I love you.

On the confession tip... I have a Deathwish tattoo. Anyone else have skate logo tattoos? I see spitfire ones, and DC, lol. Does monster count?

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #6613 on: August 29, 2016, 09:14:38 PM »
Yes!!!!!

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #6614 on: August 29, 2016, 09:42:50 PM »
Pics of said tattoo. I hope it's face or neck.

kook nukem

« Reply #6615 on: August 31, 2016, 05:42:02 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Yeah, it was great, actually. He did jerk. Awkward at first, of course. But she was good looking, and they had some money, so they'd have whatever alcohol I wanted whenever I came over, make great dinners, breakfast if I stayed the night. The guy was on the verge of paying me, basically (he used to joke about it). They'd apparently been trying to find someone to do this on a regular basis for a while, and any potential candidate turned out to be a jerk or something, so they were grateful. Very nice people, really.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #6616 on: August 31, 2016, 08:47:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Yeah, it was great, actually. He did jerk. Awkward at first, of course. But she was good looking, and they had some money, so they'd have whatever alcohol I wanted whenever I came over, make great dinners, breakfast if I stayed the night. The guy was on the verge of paying me, basically (he used to joke about it). They'd apparently been trying to find someone to do this on a regular basis for a while, and any potential candidate turned out to be a jerk or something, so they were grateful. Very nice people, really.

Where the fuck are you and Pencil finding these people? I have no morals so im trying to get hooked up

swag nollies

« Reply #6617 on: August 31, 2016, 02:38:17 PM »
Pics of said tattoo. I hope it's face or neck.
Foot, not bad. I used to know a guy who got a full lizard king on his neck... fuck

I fucked up and blacked out for a few days again, Ima chill, took 100mg of some shit x3 potent as xanax this week, makes no sense, went to work and everything, made a bank account, ordered more shit. Its like you dont give a fuck enough to even remember to remember your memories.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1935
« Reply #6618 on: August 31, 2016, 09:22:27 PM »
How do you even do that shit recreationally? I've taken xanax a handful of times hoping to have a good time and then I just black out and fall asleep probably like 20 minutes later

shark tits

« Reply #6619 on: August 31, 2016, 09:49:34 PM »
How do you even do that shit recreationally? I've taken xanax a handful of times hoping to have a good time and then I just black out and fall asleep probably like 20 minutes later
Me too. I usedta think I liked it whilst drinking but in retrospect.... Remember 3 x in 2 wks I'd blacked out & employed my 'smiley' during combat. One I sort of remember but the others were retold to me after. Usedta dig on having those stories for some inexplicable reason.
I'm feeling much better now

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #6620 on: September 01, 2016, 07:16:46 AM »

i had friends who took it and this is what they would do. thats why i never saw any reason to do it myself. i used to buy weed off this one pill head kid and he would seriously forget why i was there when id go pick up a bag.

me: "so can i get an 8th?"
him: "sure, man."
*30 seconds of silence while this guy sits there drooling on himself
me: "so can i get that bag?"
him: "oh yeah, dude. how much do you want?"

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #6621 on: September 01, 2016, 08:24:19 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i had friends who took it and this is what they would do. thats why i never saw any reason to do it myself. i used to buy weed off this one pill head kid and he would seriously forget why i was there when id go pick up a bag.

Sounds great.

kook nukem

« Reply #6622 on: September 01, 2016, 10:16:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

Where the fuck are you and Pencil finding these people? I have no morals so im trying to get hooked up
Met this girl at a bar. I hit on her, and she basically told me we could hook up, but her guy had to be there, so they texted me the next morning. He was a computer programmer or something.

swag nollies

« Reply #6623 on: September 01, 2016, 12:45:50 PM »
I use to be the same, I would even turn down free ones. But I guess I developed a taste for it like you do beer after a few times. I would give up trying it if I were you, shits are sneaky as fuck.

AitchBeeGayBuh

• Rep: 60
« Reply #6624 on: September 06, 2016, 09:20:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Sounds great.
I knew a dude like that I useta get herb from back in the day, it was pretty cool because 1 outta 4 times I would get stuff fronted and he would completely forget about it the night after... good times.

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 736
« Reply #6625 on: September 06, 2016, 09:54:13 PM »
I hesitate before posting something I might get kooked for- sometimes I post it anyway, but not always.

shags6

• Rep: -119
« Reply #6626 on: September 28, 2016, 05:38:14 AM »
Bawtawd, I swear to god, that dude in your profile picture works at the McDonald's up the street from my house. I'm not even joking, this is great. 

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #6627 on: September 28, 2016, 10:07:00 AM »
how do you know that guy in the pic isnt bawtawd himself?

doublesteveburger

« Reply #6628 on: September 28, 2016, 12:16:39 PM »
how do you know that guy in the pic isnt bawtawd himself?

He did say he works at McDonald's... and judging by bawtawd's posts, you might be onto something.

swag nollies

« Reply #6629 on: September 28, 2016, 02:11:59 PM »
Bawtawd, I swear to god, that dude in your profile picture works at the McDonald's up the street from my house. I'm not even joking, this is great. 
HAHA I got that shit of WRAL arrest records, dude stood out to me.