Author Topic: Brad Staba horror stories  (Read 23701 times)

Audrey II

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 14188
Re: Brad Staba horror stories
« Reply #90 on: January 23, 2020, 01:14:09 PM »
i bought boards for my 2 younger brothers for xmas one year from skatemental during their cyber monday sale. brad fucked up the order and to make up for it he sent me two more boards for free so hes good in my book.

You got questions? Ask me like a fucking man. You know my Insta.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3340
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #91 on: January 23, 2020, 01:17:37 PM »
i bought boards for my 2 younger brothers for xmas one year from skatemental during their cyber monday sale. brad fucked up the order and to make up for it he sent me two more boards for free so hes good in my book.

Are you SURE neither of your younger brothers was injured on either of those two fee boards, tho?

Christmas Complete

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 814
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #92 on: January 23, 2020, 01:27:18 PM »
Brad Staba is playing in his bedroom when he hears his mother call to him from the kitchen, so he runs down the stairs to meet her. As he’s running through the hallway, the door to the cupboard under the stairs opens, and a hand reaches out and pulls him in.

It’s Brad's mother.

She whispers to Brad, “Don’t go into the kitchen. I heard it too!"
Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1341
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #93 on: January 23, 2020, 02:14:00 PM »
BRAD Drowned
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #94 on: January 23, 2020, 04:04:04 PM »
Maybe 7-8 years ago, my homie from SF that doesn't skate texted me one night saying that he was at a bar and he started chatting with a guy and he owns a company called skate mental. Then followed up with "he doesn't believe you skate" so I just sent him a pic of my VHS copy of "nervous breakdown" clenched in my butt cheeks........

"he still doesn't believe you"

Do you know how hard it is to hold a vhs tape in your butt cheeks and take a good photo? It's probably more difficult than any trick he's done since that video came out.

second_domain

• Rep: -4
« Reply #95 on: January 23, 2020, 05:15:11 PM »
nice read for those who understand german. hope the Link works-->https://imgur.com/a/EBwF5Og
its a dave carnie article about staba from a old kingpin mag, maybe it was in a big brother before, but i dont know...
more or less carnie describes staba as tourbaby and whiney princess who has bad mood all the time and tells a funny story how staba just uses new and unopened ketchup bottles and how he made a scene in a ihop because the waitress did not serve him a unopened bottle.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2020, 05:17:31 PM by second_domain »

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3340
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #96 on: January 23, 2020, 05:18:50 PM »
nice read for those who understand german. hope the Link works-->https://imgur.com/a/EBwF5Og
its a dave carnie article about staba from a old kingpin mag, maybe it was in a big brother before, but i dont know...
more or less carnie describes staba as tourbaby and whiney princess who has bad mood all the time and tells a funny story how staba just uses new and unopened ketchup bottles and how he made a scene in a ihop because the waitress did not serve him a unopened bottle.

My favorite part is where it reads, "der Staba ist dur schpeilen und abfhart gahagaan."

Seadramon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
« Reply #97 on: January 23, 2020, 06:05:31 PM »
Yo Brad, I’m broke and hungry. Let me get 5 bucks till tomorrow aight?

Yu Dum

« Reply #98 on: January 23, 2020, 06:29:58 PM »
BRAD Drowned
Is this a fucking BEN Drowned reference?????

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1341
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #99 on: January 23, 2020, 06:32:46 PM »
Expand Quote
BRAD Drowned
[close]
Si senor
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Yu Dum

« Reply #100 on: January 23, 2020, 07:26:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
BRAD Drowned
[close]
[close]
Si senor
I love you for that. Haven’t read that shit in YEARS. Scared the fuck out of me when I first read it.

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1079
« Reply #101 on: January 23, 2020, 07:46:21 PM »
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

rikitikitavi

• Rep: 0
« Reply #102 on: January 23, 2020, 10:19:48 PM »
Brad, to prove that it's really you, we need you to answer this one question: can you do salad grinds?

Depending on which way you answer, we'll know for sure whether this is really you posting on this anonymous message board or if it's someone posing as you.

Don’t do it, Brad, it’s a trick question. There is no salad on pizza!

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 405
« Reply #103 on: January 24, 2020, 01:35:52 AM »
He kept Forrest Kirby from getting on Foundation back in the day and I’ve never liked him since.

I heard Forrest turned gay so he could seduce Brad one day and literally fuck him over for that.

(Please hold your horses or unicorns if you will. It's just a joke. Forrest always ruled and still rules.)

HugeBodBoyle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #104 on: January 24, 2020, 04:26:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I think it's creepy that you can't spell his name without the word "stab". Or "rad". Or the word "bra". Also the soda brand "tab" is in there. If you rearrange the letters shared by his first and last name, you can get the band name "abba". All of that stuff adds up to one big horror story to me.
[close]

Tab soda is frightening.
[close]

Brad Staba should be referred to exclusively as "Tab Soda" from now on.

Brod Stoba.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #105 on: January 24, 2020, 04:31:42 AM »
He put rotten pineapple on a pizza,  called it a bitch and punched it, called it gay then ate it.

Gentleman ninja warlock

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #106 on: January 24, 2020, 05:32:50 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

My favorite part is where it reads, "der Staba ist dur schpeilen und abfhart gahagaan."
i remember reading this story in print back then and facepalming all the way.

ironic that the dude now does in pizza. i imagine it must suck ass to work for staba's pizza joint. even my past asshole bosses in the gastronomic sector had more tact than staba when they were on the customer side or wanted to order something in their own places.

seems like staba was always just some regular asshole desperately trying to be a wack funny hipster type. and skate mental has always been terrible, even though the team riders are sick skaters.

ClownOfTheDay

• Rep: -17
  • I miss Assflea
« Reply #107 on: January 24, 2020, 06:02:21 AM »
One time I was at a pub with my mates, we were all having a good time until Bread walked in, now keep in mind I had never gang banged a man named after a food, but this was the first time, after a couple drinks and some MDMA, we all decided to rent a hotel room, shit was getting hot, Bread open his legs wide open and my homie Tony started thing off with Bread. Now I am fairly shy so I was working up the courage to butter this bread but Tony seemed to do it first. Anyways, time goes on and bread is getting tired. After getting plowed by 5 dudes he was "toast" as he said. A couple weeks go by and we here he opened a pizza place. shit's crazy.

straight fucking edge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -169
« Reply #108 on: January 24, 2020, 09:02:03 AM »
This is the Staba I know...

the line at 1:05 is perfect
i don't want to link to the channel because is promotes athiesm.

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1026
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #109 on: January 24, 2020, 09:40:00 AM »
Expand Quote
The only way to prove you're really Bread Stabber is to write SLAP on your dick and recreate a still from the film Big Sausage Pizza
[close]
omg guise it's really him, he just sent me this by PM

Erryone ordering this same kinda pizza lately. Where do I sign up?

expired

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
« Reply #110 on: January 24, 2020, 11:13:33 AM »
Do you know how hard it is to hold a vhs tape in your butt cheeks and take a good photo? It's probably more difficult than any trick he's done since that video came out.

kid casserole

• Rep: 6
« Reply #111 on: January 24, 2020, 11:27:09 AM »
Brad do you have any good stories/dick size jokes/malicious gossip abt yourself that we can get into. 

Ps lol at being a kid and told to suck Jon west cock, was this before or after he did that slide under the wheel trick?  That could make a difference.

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #112 on: January 30, 2020, 04:32:42 PM »
He kick my dog

He should be in jail for animal abuse. Fuck you brad!

ChristiedeJesuit

• Rep: -7
« Reply #113 on: January 30, 2020, 08:17:51 PM »
I was at the skatepark once and Brad Staba showed up in a pimped out black 97 ford taurus with pea green flames. He complimented my tits and said "get hungry on it girl" while handing me a roll of nickels. What a strange person i thought to myself while blasting a mondo kickflip better than most girls ever dream of. He seemed like he is from long island

FS-OverKOOK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 45
« Reply #114 on: January 30, 2020, 08:41:32 PM »
I was at the skatepark once and Brad Staba showed up in a pimped out black 97 ford taurus with pea green flames. He complimented my tits and said "get hungry on it girl" while handing me a roll of nickels. What a strange person i thought to myself while blasting a mondo kickflip better than most girls ever dream of. He seemed like he is from long island
She's back!!!

lady fanny

• Rep: -52
« Reply #115 on: January 30, 2020, 08:52:23 PM »
FPOTY!!!
finally some strong female representation on the boards. Yass Queen!
Lady Fanny from Omaha

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #116 on: January 31, 2020, 12:02:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Dude seems like a kook and I know people have the stories to back it up. Please share
[close]
funny guy 👍🏼 His questions with active Erica is an all time fav
[close]

If thats the one where he hijacks it and interviews himself its kook of the year award, maybe decade
  Bro this 'kook' shit is regular btw.  If ur on meds already worrying about that is extra stress.  Go skate naked with a pink hat at emb for emancipation.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

Casey Jones

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -53
« Reply #117 on: January 31, 2020, 12:11:09 AM »
There’s a long, mellow square handrail in Ohio that the locals call the Brad Staba rail. Apparently, he 5050d it with z roller trucks back in the day. The ones that have the giant roller wheel so you don’t really grind.

I think that story is pretty funny.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #118 on: January 31, 2020, 12:41:53 AM »
There’s a long, mellow square handrail in Ohio that the locals call the Brad Staba rail. Apparently, he 5050d it with z roller trucks back in the day. The ones that have the giant roller wheel so you don’t really grind.

I think that story is pretty funny.
   Eh, dont fuck with my Z Rollers
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

Backfootnofoot

• Rep: 15
« Reply #119 on: January 31, 2020, 04:35:44 AM »
Has anyone in this thread ever filmed a single trick that rivals something I filmed for the Foundation vid above?

I see there are mousepad experts, cuckold archaeologists, and navy seals in the thread dedicated to attacking me.

Here's what you all have in common:

If you removed this "message board" from your lives you would actually enable the time to do something more productive than making shit up about a skateboarder that every poster combined cannot hold a roman candle to.

If you are reading this, make a Slap exodus. Watch your life improve. Slexit.

But that's all from me, as I actually have a busy schedule making money and skating, both at levels my haters will never fathom.

Vote for Trump 2020, Trump jr in 2024. Destroy all liberals like the cockroaches they are.

KAG 2020.

Have fun talking shit with your imaginary friends (Message boards are the digital adult equivalent of imaginary friends, another reason to Slexit).

Love,

Brad

What a fucking loser. How long ago was your last video part?