Author Topic: Things You Pondered Today  (Read 584603 times)

Hevonen

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 18
Re: Things You Pondered Today
« Reply #4140 on: January 05, 2020, 11:16:33 AM »
Is the health/diversity of our planet irrevocably fucked, or will we miraculously turn things around in my lifetime?

Hasn't there always been gnarly bushfires in australia?

Gnarfunkell

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 136
« Reply #4141 on: January 05, 2020, 11:38:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Is the health/diversity of our planet irrevocably fucked, or will we miraculously turn things around in my lifetime?

[close]

Hasn't there always been gnarly bushfires in australia?

Yeah, but unfortunately way more things than just those fires are fucked.
I just posted that clip since it freaked me out and is currently happening.

Overfishing, urban sprawl, pollution, deforestation, ocean acidification, and a plethora of other anthropogenic issues need immediate action, but not nearly enough is being done.

AssFlea

• Rep: -30
« Reply #4142 on: January 05, 2020, 05:19:35 PM »
Im thinking about buying the camper earlier than expected.

I wish there was a caravan skate community around the high desert.

Diy park building snow birds
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

DarthDingusMaximus

« Reply #4143 on: January 07, 2020, 02:42:15 AM »

Every Goddamned winter rolls around we get these droves of Snowbirds.  We get those fucking pussy ass too scared to drive having ass fogeies who suck at driving, GO HOME!!! Floriduh is full up with too many dipshits these days.

hangontoyourego

« Reply #4144 on: January 07, 2020, 05:41:38 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Every Goddamned winter rolls around we get these droves of Snowbirds.  We get those fucking pussy ass too scared to drive having ass fogeies who suck at driving, GO HOME!!! Floriduh is full up with too many dipshits these days.
Are you  calling ass a poosie ? I can’t tell if your with him or against him because what’s a snowbird ? Is they good or bad ?

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 428
« Reply #4145 on: January 07, 2020, 10:36:11 AM »
Anyone spend any times in New Orleans? I'm heading out on Friday for a yearly trip with some college buddies and will be in New Orleans for one night before heading somewhere else. We're not looking to party like crazy, but  it would cool to find a small little jazz club or somewhere with solid drinks to hang out. Any recommendations are appreciated.

Irvine-Sucks.com

shucknjive

• Rep: -39
« Reply #4146 on: January 07, 2020, 10:38:29 AM »
mArLeY

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #4147 on: January 07, 2020, 01:26:56 PM »
Anyone spend any times in New Orleans? I'm heading out on Friday for a yearly trip with some college buddies and will be in New Orleans for one night before heading somewhere else. We're not looking to party like crazy, but  it would cool to find a small little jazz club or somewhere with solid drinks to hang out. Any recommendations are appreciated.

New Orleans is so good whether your there for a chill time or a party time, I wish I remembered specific names for some of the cool bars I went to, a few decent little jazz bars in there. I think anyone up and down Bourbon street you'll have the obvious massive places but theres still a little of quiet cool ones too on the outskirts.

- I realize none of that helps you and instead just gave me good time memories of my own time in NO haha but hope you find something and have a good time dude !

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4148 on: January 07, 2020, 02:01:10 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

New Orleans is so good whether your there for a chill time or a party time, I wish I remembered specific names for some of the cool bars I went to, a few decent little jazz bars in there. I think anyone up and down Bourbon street you'll have the obvious massive places but theres still a little of quiet cool ones too on the outskirts.

- I realize none of that helps you and instead just gave me good time memories of my own time in NO haha but hope you find something and have a good time dude !

Haha, hey, it let me know that it's a cool place to cruise around. I'm sure we'll find something. Thanks!

Irvine-Sucks.com

AssFlea

« Reply #4149 on: January 07, 2020, 11:06:25 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

desert not swamp.

I gotta get ny jedi on.
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

AssFlea

« Reply #4150 on: January 07, 2020, 11:08:01 PM »

dont except open drinks. Dont swim in the canals. You will die.
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

Gnarfunkell

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 136
« Reply #4151 on: January 08, 2020, 03:52:52 PM »

New Orleans is dope; you'll have a fun time even if it's just a night. Bacchanal is a chill bar wine/cheese store that has live music, but on Friday it'll probably be full of yuppies.

I'd also recommend Willie Mae's if you're hungry and like fried chicken.

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1073
« Reply #4152 on: January 08, 2020, 07:37:31 PM »
i had to google who the vice president is

I audibly laughed out loud when reading this. Would gnar if I could.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #4153 on: January 08, 2020, 08:13:31 PM »
Gonna be in Nashville for a week at the end of the month, wondering if anyone can chime in on how a brown burger boy like me can have fun out there.

GardenSkater77

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1082
« Reply #4154 on: January 08, 2020, 08:43:16 PM »
Gonna be in Nashville for a week at the end of the month, wondering if anyone can chime in on how a brown burger boy like me can have fun out there.

Put the burger down and eat the best BBQ sandwich I’ve ever had—and pretty affordable as well:

https://jacksbarbque.com/

Also, top of the hill there were some women trying to bring in dudes to watch mud wrestling or something like that. If you find them, follow them.

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4155 on: January 09, 2020, 10:07:01 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

New Orleans is dope; you'll have a fun time even if it's just a night. Bacchanal is a chill bar wine/cheese store that has live music, but on Friday it'll probably be full of yuppies.

Right on, thanks for the recommendations!

Irvine-Sucks.com

Sweeps

• Rep: 14
« Reply #4156 on: January 11, 2020, 07:44:47 AM »
Is Bam just the shitty Michael Bay version of Dollin? One does jackass stunts, the other skates, ones a mall goth, the other goes to goth clubs, both around at the same time just ones a remake that flopped. I wonder if Dollin has any animosity towards Bam?

theSketchLord

• Rep: 41
    • https://images.scribblelive.com/2021/1/4/ca9a0ca8-586d-41e3-ad94-131825707ea0.gif avatar image
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4157 on: January 11, 2020, 10:05:03 AM »
The Jackass movie was on last night while I was off work and it got me wondering how Bam's life would have turned out if Dunn hadn't died.
Then it morphed into what Dunn would say to Bam now if he came back as a ghost.
"Broke the tail, like a well oiled snail"

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #4158 on: January 11, 2020, 12:06:45 PM »
The Jackass movie was on last night while I was off work and it got me wondering how Bam's life would have turned out if Dunn hadn't died.

I think he'd be pretty bummed at what Bam has become to be fair

theSketchLord

• Rep: 41
    • https://images.scribblelive.com/2021/1/4/ca9a0ca8-586d-41e3-ad94-131825707ea0.gif avatar image
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4159 on: January 12, 2020, 04:04:34 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I think he'd be pretty bummed at what Bam has become to be fair

Yea I kinda thought the same.
Honestly, the scene where he sets off the fireworks in Phils room I got kinda down thinking about how young he looked and what is eventually to come.
"Broke the tail, like a well oiled snail"

Dr Dew

« Reply #4160 on: January 12, 2020, 08:28:29 PM »
Is open relationship the same as getting cucked

WobbleHeadBob

• Rep: 80
« Reply #4161 on: January 13, 2020, 01:17:54 AM »

pretty much.

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 535
« Reply #4162 on: January 13, 2020, 05:34:08 AM »
should we be clicking the ads in this forum a lot to keep it going?

ClownOfTheDay

• Rep: -17
  • I miss Assflea
« Reply #4163 on: January 13, 2020, 05:55:00 AM »
Is midnight marauders a call from god?

Dr Dew

« Reply #4164 on: January 13, 2020, 07:26:07 PM »
Does “dry snitching” imply the existence of “wet snitching”

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #4165 on: January 13, 2020, 08:08:12 PM »
   Could drift into that zone pretty suddenly i'd say.   I could only have an open relationship with a girl in her 20s.  Those are people you know u cant be with forever anyway so it wouldnt hurt if they were with someone. 
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

rawr1922

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 112
« Reply #4166 on: January 13, 2020, 10:55:12 PM »
Perplexed  after seeing a Sci Fi Fantasy sticker on the back window of a truck earlier today.

Bristol_Palin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 527
« Reply #4167 on: January 14, 2020, 03:55:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Right on, thanks for the recommendations!
Just want to chime in and say bacchanal rules. NOLA is a fun city. It’s almost impossible to not have fun there. Humidity is an amazing skate shop too.

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
« Reply #4168 on: January 14, 2020, 04:52:26 PM »
Going into a k hole at the sk8 olympics, for a feature that Jenkem ultimately winds up rejecting

WobbleHeadBob

• Rep: 80
« Reply #4169 on: January 15, 2020, 10:25:59 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
   Could drift into that zone pretty suddenly i'd say.   I could only have an open relationship with a girl in her 20s.  Those are people you know u cant be with forever anyway so it wouldnt hurt if they were with someone.

what the fuck?

but yeah, sharing your girl is a one way ticket to crywanking in a cupboard whilst shes getting rattled by someone else. fuck that