Author Topic: Loose Fit Pants  (Read 237045 times)

Nth syd bear

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 308
Re: Loose Fit Pants
« Reply #2760 on: January 17, 2024, 12:48:34 AM »
I've been eyeing some HUF cromer jeans online,  just wondering if I go my with real waist size on those??
I'm usually a 30w 32L..  anyone reading this got a pair?

chillclinton87

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 142
« Reply #2761 on: January 17, 2024, 05:25:19 AM »
I've been eyeing some HUF cromer jeans online,  just wondering if I go my with real waist size on those??

jep, right here!

my black ones are pretty exactly a 32 waist, but i heard some guys here feel like they are sized bigger, mine fit though.

they are pretty long on me too so i'd just try order them TTS, maybe somewherer you can send em back if you don't dig the fit. if you size up they end up being huge on my by the way

hope that helps

Nth syd bear

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 308
« Reply #2762 on: January 17, 2024, 11:49:00 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

jep, right here!

my black ones are pretty exactly a 32 waist, but i heard some guys here feel like they are sized bigger, mine fit though.

they are pretty long on me too so i'd just try order them TTS, maybe somewherer you can send em back if you don't dig the fit. if you size up they end up being huge on my by the way

hope that helps
yep definitely helps, all I needed to know.  thanks mate.    ;D

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 499
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #2763 on: January 17, 2024, 06:46:52 PM »
The Levi XX Chinos are amazing, but don't last for shit.  If they're on sale, I always get a few pairs. 

Frank Sobotka

• Rep: 93
  • We used to make shit in this country, build shit
« Reply #2764 on: January 18, 2024, 12:34:56 AM »
I saw some people mention Polar '44! chino's in here and I can't recommend enough. I have 2 pairs, navy & black. I wear them for work mainly but they're some of the best pants I own. I wouldn't say they're as baggy as big boys,  maybe the same as 93's. They're basically a baggier 874 but actually good quality.

Garbage Collector

• Rep: 4
« Reply #2765 on: January 18, 2024, 03:40:06 PM »
I saw some people mention Polar '44! chino's in here and I can't recommend enough. I have 2 pairs, navy & black. I wear them for work mainly but they're some of the best pants I own. I wouldn't say they're as baggy as big boys,  maybe the same as 93's. They're basically a baggier 874 but actually good quality.

thanks… yeah 93s are my go to right now.. quality is so nice. i wear 30 in 93. so 30 in 44?

EDIT: i thought the greek took care of you buddy? good to see you still working union strong
« Last Edit: January 18, 2024, 04:00:46 PM by Garbage Collector »

slapattack

• Rep: 14
« Reply #2766 on: January 18, 2024, 03:50:40 PM »
Just ordered a pair of 18east ripstop pants and im so hyped. First time Ive been able to find a skate brand that caters to longer legs.

Yakusoku2

• Rep: 44
« Reply #2767 on: January 19, 2024, 12:36:11 AM »
I’ve been using baggy pants from Uniqlo, Zara and Beams for a long time and they’re nice. Lately I bought Polars for the first time during a big new year sale. My first skate brand pants. First, the 93 but I wanted to try something baggier and bought the big boy, both dark blue jeans. I wear Adidas Forum mostly so with their tapper, they don’t cover my shoes. If I wore slim shoes maybe they would be covered by the pants or going under my heels, which I hate. My problem is the same that some people said here. I have very long legs and the pants feel too short. They’re baggy, but not as long as I would like. If I want they sit in my shoes and fit nicely I have to sag. For everyday life I don’t care sagging but for skateboarding is not comfortable, specially wearing a belt.

My question is: Do you know some baggy pants with long legs? Maybe Polar 93 jeans of baggy but like 5cm longer. Thank

Edit: I wanted to say thank you properly.

slapattack

• Rep: 14
« Reply #2768 on: January 19, 2024, 05:36:02 AM »
I’ve been using baggy pants from Uniqlo, Zara and Beams for a long time and they’re nice. Lately I bought Polars for the first time during a big new year sale. My first skate brand pants. First, the 93 but I wanted to try something baggier and bought the big boy, both dark blue jeans. I wear Adidas Forum mostly so with their tapper, they don’t cover my shoes. If I wore slim shoes maybe they would be covered by the pants or going under my heels, which I hate. My problem is the same that some people said here. I have very long legs and the pants feel too short. They’re baggy, but not as long as I would like. If I want they sit in my shoes and fit nicely I have to sag. For everyday life I don’t care sagging but for skateboarding is not comfortable, specially wearing a belt.

My question is: Do you know some baggy pants with long legs? Maybe Polar 93 jeans of baggy but like 5cm longer. Thank

6 foot 4, 33 ish inseam checking in here. They aint cheap but the Carhartt wip og single knee pants Ive found are longer than  most big boys and probably my fav pair of pants I own but they aint cheap. Also butter goods sells the santussuo jeans in a 34 inseam.

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1586
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2769 on: January 19, 2024, 09:40:19 PM »
550 do a big and tall but you prolly know that...

chillclinton87

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 142
« Reply #2770 on: January 20, 2024, 04:14:08 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

6 foot 4, 33 ish inseam checking in here. They aint cheap but the Carhartt wip og single knee pants Ive found are longer than  most big boys and probably my fav pair of pants I own but they aint cheap. Also butter goods sells the santussuo jeans in a 34 inseam.

my two cents:

polar does 34 lenght too but they will still be on the shorter side.

buttergoods santosuossos come in 34 lenght now and should come in plenty long.

also great call on carhartt wip: simple pants, single knee and double knee are pretty long in the regular 32 lenght, so 34 lenght should be real good. also, they look pretty cool if you size them up a bit and can take a beating

ggrimmedd

• Rep: 23
« Reply #2771 on: January 20, 2024, 05:38:14 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Since you've mentioned zara, some women's wide leg pants are long as hell, I think is called Wide leg with the back tag saying mid rise full lenght, they usually made the same colors with the same heavy weight cotton
:p

Yakusoku2

• Rep: 44
« Reply #2772 on: January 21, 2024, 03:59:01 AM »
Thank you very much for your responses! I’ve seen those Carhatt Wips sometimes online but never paid attention. Also I like the Dime Classic Baggy and the Levi’s skate super baggy but all of them are pricey and I don’t want to buy them online without trying on me first. I need to know how I look on them because a bad fit and I look like a monster.
For having an image of me, just imagine an Asian John Fitzgerald but without his tricks. I’m huge tall with long legs and clothes fit me pretty bad

ugly flacko

• Rep: 12
« Reply #2773 on: January 26, 2024, 01:08:17 AM »
Someone can ID the black pants Casper is wearing in this video ??

Thanks !

theloniousmonk

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #2774 on: January 26, 2024, 08:31:59 AM »
Carhartt wip simple pants, sized up, are nice and baggy but with perfect taper. I wear size 32 waist but size up to 36 in them

shawngreg

• Rep: 63
« Reply #2775 on: January 27, 2024, 07:45:05 PM »
Someone can ID the black pants Casper is wearing in this video ??

Thanks !

i was curious as well.  theyre definitely levis, i would assume 550s

casper is sick

Southernmost

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
« Reply #2776 on: January 27, 2024, 09:50:43 PM »
Polar surf pants in black on sale at SPoT for $70. Figured I’d post this here just in case someone wants them. I’ve been wanting to try a pair but can’t afford them right now. Haven’t found and good pants at the thrifts in a while either.

https://skateparkoftampa.com/product/76840/Polar_Skateboards_Black_Surf_Pants/&CID=5

JM

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
  • sup dog
« Reply #2777 on: January 27, 2024, 11:49:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Does anyone in here know of any good all cotton alternatives to dickies 874? Love the dickies cut but not the polyester, not really a fan of carhartt cuts
[close]

dickies finally released these. i have wanted 100% cotton 874s for YEARS! i just ordered them so cant comment on quality yet.  but theyre called the Chatom pant.  essentially a 100% twill 874 with pleating
[close]

just received these and hot damn. if you ever wanted essentially just better 874s, these are them.  the pleats are classy looking, the material is lightweight and breathable.  i feel like these could even be dressed up nicely.  def not as hard wearing or durable as the poly blend but for a non skate pant i fuck w these heavy
[close]
link link link
[close]

https://www.dickies.ca/en/pants/chatom-pleated-pants/WPR16.html

more than double the price of 874s as well...
Yes old, I know. But they’re on clearance for $26

https://www.dickies.com/pants/chatom-regular-fit-tapered-leg-pants/WPR16.html
I’m not letting my YouTube algorithm anywhere near that video.

Garbage Collector

« Reply #2778 on: January 28, 2024, 03:34:12 AM »
Polar surf pants in black on sale at SPoT for $70. Figured I’d post this here just in case someone wants them. I’ve been wanting to try a pair but can’t afford them right now. Haven’t found and good pants at the thrifts in a while either.

https://skateparkoftampa.com/product/76840/Polar_Skateboards_Black_Surf_Pants/&CID=5

have you tried second hand? i just got light wash 93s + cargos basically new for around 50 bucks each. i see a pair of surf cords up on there for 55. its worth it.

thehogsniper

• Rep: 47
« Reply #2779 on: January 28, 2024, 09:43:00 AM »
Gave the Polar jeans a real hard try but no matter what, just could not get them to work for me. I'm a 33 waist so going up to 34 was my initial inclination but no matter what I couldn't get the waist to shrink. The 92 jeans just never worked for me no matter what. Looked absurdly massive on me, never fit. Tried getting fat and they still didn't fit. Tried the grund jeans in a 32 and those didn't work either for me. Too small and never really broke in. I used to have the Polar 90s jeans and loved those, but the quality isn't just what I like anymore. Got a pair of 550 92 jeans from Levi's for $20 at their outlet and actually have been loving those so far. Baggy but fits in the right areas. Really hoping this year the whole 90s absurd big jean saga is going to end, because I've just stopped buying skate company jeans all together.

Daydream

• Rep: 80
« Reply #2780 on: January 28, 2024, 09:43:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Does anyone in here know of any good all cotton alternatives to dickies 874? Love the dickies cut but not the polyester, not really a fan of carhartt cuts
[close]

dickies finally released these. i have wanted 100% cotton 874s for YEARS! i just ordered them so cant comment on quality yet.  but theyre called the Chatom pant.  essentially a 100% twill 874 with pleating
[close]

just received these and hot damn. if you ever wanted essentially just better 874s, these are them.  the pleats are classy looking, the material is lightweight and breathable.  i feel like these could even be dressed up nicely.  def not as hard wearing or durable as the poly blend but for a non skate pant i fuck w these heavy
[close]
link link link
[close]

[close]

how these fit? TTS waist? Might grab

Garbage Collector

« Reply #2781 on: January 28, 2024, 11:00:00 AM »
Gave the Polar jeans a real hard try but no matter what, just could not get them to work for me. I'm a 33 waist so going up to 34 was my initial inclination but no matter what I couldn't get the waist to shrink. The 92 jeans just never worked for me no matter what. Looked absurdly massive on me, never fit. Tried getting fat and they still didn't fit. Tried the grund jeans in a 32 and those didn't work either for me. Too small and never really broke in. I used to have the Polar 90s jeans and loved those, but the quality isn't just what I like anymore. Got a pair of 550 92 jeans from Levi's for $20 at their outlet and actually have been loving those so far. Baggy but fits in the right areas. Really hoping this year the whole 90s absurd big jean saga is going to end, because I've just stopped buying skate company jeans all together.

did you try sizing down? usually wore a 30 waist but i wear 28 in 93s and they fit spot on like a 29-30 waist. now im swapping my true 30 waist carhartt pants for 29 waist cuz they fit so much nicer when they stretch out and break in vs becoming too big

thehogsniper

• Rep: 47
« Reply #2782 on: January 28, 2024, 11:10:38 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

did you try sizing down? usually wore a 30 waist but i wear 28 in 93s and they fit spot on like a 29-30 waist. now im swapping my true 30 waist carhartt pants for 29 waist cuz they fit so much nicer when they stretch out and break in vs becoming too big
I sized down to a 32 in the Grund and they were far too tight. Tried the 32 at my local and the waist was unbearably tight. I've just given up on polar jeans all together. They're not flattering to my rear.

shawngreg

• Rep: 63
« Reply #2783 on: January 28, 2024, 01:17:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
link link link
[close]

[close]

[close]
how these fit? TTS waist? Might grab

i would say true to size.  for me theres no need to size up like i have to with 874s

Garbage Collector

« Reply #2784 on: January 28, 2024, 01:19:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
I sized down to a 32 in the Grund and they were far too tight. Tried the 32 at my local and the waist was unbearably tight. I've just given up on polar jeans all together. They're not flattering to my rear.

ahh i misread. at least levis work. thats something you can bank on always finding. its so hard finding good pants and i feel like skate companies cater to the cosplay side of things nowadays. RVCA american denim does look good though as an alternative to 93/92 whatevers. as a waist size 29 i feel you on being in between the standard. its fucking annoying lol.

JM

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
  • sup dog
« Reply #2785 on: January 28, 2024, 08:55:20 PM »
I just picked up more Athletic fit tapered jeans from Old Navy for $30 ($40 full retail)

They have 1-2% Spandex, and the rest is cotton.

They aren’t too thick, and not too thin.

I was having problems finding pants that would flex with me, and these are really great for the price, with no weird fit.

(My waist line is bigger than ever, and I needed some more baggy pants.)
I’m not letting my YouTube algorithm anywhere near that video.

Síota

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 812
« Reply #2786 on: January 29, 2024, 03:49:56 AM »
@thehogsniper have you tried taking them to a tailor/seamstress? There is one a few doors down from me and she charges like 5 euro to hem pants etc. My mate gave me brand new 93's that were 34*34 and I'm like 30*30, she took in the waist and hemmed the legs and they are my favorite jeans now and cost me under 10 euro lol. 

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1586
« Reply #2787 on: January 29, 2024, 07:51:00 AM »
I just picked up more Athletic fit tapered jeans from Old Navy for $30 ($40 full retail)

They have 1-2% Spandex, and the rest is cotton.

They aren’t too thick, and not too thin.

I was having problems finding pants that would flex with me, and these are really great for the price, with no weird fit.

(My waist line is bigger than ever, and I needed some more baggy pants.)

Modern Khakis in Baggy Fit with GapFlex

jums

• Rep: -54
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #2788 on: January 29, 2024, 09:52:00 AM »
Stüssy Big Ol’ Jean

https://www.stussy.com/products/116599-big-ol-jean-denim-washed-blue

Or if u broke old Levi’s silver tabs on eBay.

sadnocomply

• Rep: 148
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #2789 on: January 29, 2024, 10:48:49 AM »
Stüssy Big Ol’ Jean

https://www.stussy.com/products/116599-big-ol-jean-denim-washed-blue

Or if u broke old Levi’s silver tabs on eBay.
I can assure you no one on this thread is paying $160 for stussy jeans