Author Topic: POPS IN CALI  (Read 124444 times)

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: POPS IN CALI
« Reply #180 on: March 11, 2013, 09:03:42 AM »
The answer is Obvious, way too much Pappalardo Pizza Cove.

I just skip Gips posts, srry TLDR bro.

Pops obviously has restless leg syndrome. hence why he came all the way to California to skate.
tldr version- Coke makes you thin, not fat. Speculating that he is on drugs every time he looks a little different makes a poster a complete prick. People making such speculations need to shut the fuck up. Joe Budden isn't sheffledge, but tries to steal his persona.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Stone2g

• Rep: -6
« Reply #181 on: March 11, 2013, 10:06:34 AM »
I JUST GOT OFF THE NEXT WITH MY BOY IN LA SAYS HE SAW PAPPALARDO WITH SCOTT JOHNSTON EATING A FUCKING DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER. YALL LITTTLE NIKKAS HEARD ME?? DOUBLE FUCKIN CHEESEBURGER I SEE YOU POPS FREE MAX B

LOL

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #182 on: March 11, 2013, 10:18:04 AM »
I JUST GOT OFF THE NEXT WITH MY BOY IN LA SAYS HE SAW PAPPALARDO WITH SCOTT JOHNSTON EATING A FUCKING DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER. YALL LITTTLE NIKKAS HEARD ME?? DOUBLE FUCKIN CHEESEBURGER I SEE YOU POPS FREE MAX B

Uh oh, eating double cheeseburgers is a clear sign. I hate to say this guys, but Anthony Pappalardo is obviously addicted to PCP.

Random Matt

• Rep: 8
« Reply #183 on: March 11, 2013, 10:26:55 AM »

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #184 on: March 11, 2013, 11:08:23 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Uh oh, eating double cheeseburgers is a clear sign. I hate to say this guys, but Anthony Pappalardo is obviously addicted to PCP.

pops cheese purgers?

drewdown

• Rep: -28
« Reply #185 on: March 11, 2013, 11:08:34 AM »

Show me where I'm wrong. I've shown all the stupid dipshit kids on here why they are wrong and are assholes for speculating based on incorrect assumptions. You say I'm the same? Show me the baseless speculation and factually incorrect claims.

I am just pointing out that your logic is wrong regarding cocaine and weight, or lack thereof.  

Case in point:

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 781
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image
« Reply #186 on: March 11, 2013, 11:12:24 AM »

nothing's been the since same

guy le douche

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 0
« Reply #187 on: March 11, 2013, 11:15:44 AM »
Expand Quote

Show me where I'm wrong. I've shown all the stupid dipshit kids on here why they are wrong and are assholes for speculating based on incorrect assumptions. You say I'm the same? Show me the baseless speculation and factually incorrect claims.
[close]

I am just pointing out that your logic is wrong regarding cocaine and weight, or lack thereof.   

Case in point:

He was basically obese before he started using coke... lol

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3358
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #188 on: March 11, 2013, 11:25:05 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Case in point:

I've even known a few chunky crystal meth addicts...I'm always like, "How the hell did that happen?" Guess some people love to cook and eat when they're flying high.

Seamus_McShamebag

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 855
« Reply #189 on: March 11, 2013, 11:38:58 AM »
In an effort to dispel some of the conjecture I sent the picture to my great uncle who is a retired pirate.  His response was that Pops likely took an ocean fairing vessel from the east to west coast and it looks like he is definately suffering from scurvy.  If not scurvy then it might be some malaria he picked up passing through the Panama canal. 

I am putting my money on explosive diarrhea, but SlapMD probably knows what's up.

stephendedalus

• Rep: 58
« Reply #190 on: March 11, 2013, 11:40:13 AM »
Funny that we feel the need to invent recovering addict stories about Pops while a dude like Nick Dompierre is actually on the brink of a full-fledged comeback after some heavy real life shit.

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #191 on: March 11, 2013, 11:43:13 AM »
Funny that we feel the need to invent recovering addict stories about Pops while a dude like Nick Dompierre is actually on the brink of a full-fledged comeback after some heavy real life shit.

Meh. Nick Dompierre skates Pumas and loves the roids. Pappalardo on the other hand is the most controversial skater of the year and a personal fav of mine.

drewdown

• Rep: -28
« Reply #192 on: March 11, 2013, 12:13:38 PM »

Yeah but by gaper's logic he should have been super model thin with the amount of cocaine he did. 

shit_for_brains

« Reply #193 on: March 11, 2013, 12:24:03 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Meh. Nick Dompierre skates Pumas and loves the roids. Pappalardo on the other hand is the most controversial skater of the year and a personal fav of mine.

Dompierre is amazing and he's getting new sponsors, even if they are things like Puma. It means he's actually out doing shit.

tom

• Rep: -10
« Reply #194 on: March 11, 2013, 12:36:50 PM »
I don't know whether or not pops pays attention to the regular shit that gets said about him on this board but if he does it must be pretty fucking amusing to him.

Bertie

• Rep: 65
« Reply #195 on: March 11, 2013, 12:52:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Of course you didn't. You didn't know coke was an appetite suppressant. Don't be salty. Just shut the fuck up and stop posting.
[close]

You're an idiot and more times than not come off sounding like one of those "Dipshit kids who haven't experienced life <who> shouldn't comment on it."

[close]
Are you really a teacher?

sculpted fragments

« Reply #196 on: March 11, 2013, 01:20:50 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

:D :D :D

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
« Reply #197 on: March 11, 2013, 01:46:38 PM »
Just waiting for a new pappalardo ad to see if this actually pans out.

weregoingunion

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #198 on: March 11, 2013, 01:49:22 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i like how that joint's in his mouth backwards. it's like that one time i went to l.a. and saw 3 different girls in one night light their cigs at the filter & completely ruined it. haha
r.i.p. bubblegum tate
LOAF FOREVER <3

HIggs Bawson

• Rep: 7
« Reply #199 on: March 11, 2013, 02:13:11 PM »
Just waiting for a new pappalardo ad to see if this actually pans out.

New Chocolate ad in the Thrasher after next, video part at the end of summer, boards back in circulation. Full comeback, Slap rejoices, everyones favorite skater again.

era

« Reply #200 on: March 11, 2013, 02:24:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Of course you didn't. You didn't know coke was an appetite suppressant. Don't be salty. Just shut the fuck up and stop posting.
[close]

You're an idiot and more times than not come off sounding like one of those "Dipshit kids who haven't experienced life <who> shouldn't comment on it."

[close]

Dude we fucking get it.  You are the head honcho at slap.  The most educated man on the planet.  You sir have achieved the status of god with your intellectual capacity.  Can you please relax.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #201 on: March 11, 2013, 02:48:11 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah but by gaper's logic he should have been super model thin with the amount of cocaine he did. 

No, I never said that. I said cocaine is an appetite supressant and that somebody gaining weight is not now, has never been, and never will be a sign that somebody is using coke.

Also, what I presented wasn't logic. I had sources. That's passed the point of logic. What you should have written was "according to gipper's factual evidence..."

I love the intentional ignorance of all the people arguing with me and posting videos of Artie Lange making jokes about how he is the only fat coke head as evidence that bloating is a sign of coke use. The entire point of that joke was that everybody else on coke is skinny and emaciated, but he wasn't. He was actually completely agreeing with me.

Again, show me evidence that gaining weight is a tell-tale sign of coke use and I won't think those assholes speculating and starting rumors about pops are full of shit. Until then, shut the fuck up and stop speculating.

And my point isn't that I am smart. It is that many of you are beyond fucking stupid and need to think about what you are typing and who is going to see it.

I enjoy the straight hating posts though, they scream "I wish you were wrong and I could shut you down, but I know you are completely in the right, so I'm just going to talk shit to you instead because you make me insecure about my intelligence."

I'm not the smartest, but the shit talkers defending the idea of spreading unsubstantiated rumors based on incorrect assumptions are really really stupid.

Cthulhu!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #202 on: March 11, 2013, 02:51:49 PM »
I liked it more when he was autistic.

cringe.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 414
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #203 on: March 11, 2013, 02:54:53 PM »
na dude he still is the coke/junk food is like a comfort thing to distract him from his depression about his autism [sic]

era

« Reply #204 on: March 11, 2013, 03:16:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

No, I never said that. I said cocaine is an appetite supressant and that somebody gaining weight is not now, has never been, and never will be a sign that somebody is using coke.

Also, what I presented wasn't logic. I had sources. That's passed the point of logic. What you should have written was "according to gipper's factual evidence..."

I love the intentional ignorance of all the people arguing with me and posting videos of Artie Lange making jokes about how he is the only fat coke head as evidence that bloating is a sign of coke use. The entire point of that joke was that everybody else on coke is skinny and emaciated, but he wasn't. He was actually completely agreeing with me.

Again, show me evidence that gaining weight is a tell-tale sign of coke use and I won't think those assholes speculating and starting rumors about pops are full of shit. Until then, shut the fuck up and stop speculating.

And my point isn't that I am smart. It is that many of you are beyond fucking stupid and need to think about what you are typing and who is going to see it.

I enjoy the straight hating posts though, they scream "I wish you were wrong and I could shut you down, but I know you are completely in the right, so I'm just going to talk shit to you instead because you make me insecure about my intelligence."

I'm not the smartest, but the shit talkers defending the idea of spreading unsubstantiated rumors based on incorrect assumptions are really really stupid.

Okay you are the most learned philosopher as well.  Now please.

dillanharp

« Reply #205 on: March 11, 2013, 04:35:29 PM »
I heard gip is a twink pederast alcoholic.

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #206 on: March 11, 2013, 06:21:24 PM »

yeahmmm

• Rep: -23
« Reply #207 on: March 11, 2013, 06:42:12 PM »
Expand Quote
p.s. anthony van angelen had corn-rows once.
game, set, match.

heath wins.
[close]

Kirchart rode for Birdouse, and his best friend is Berra.

Kirchart of Birdouse?

AfterEight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -81
« Reply #208 on: March 11, 2013, 06:44:02 PM »
I gotta pipe in and say Ronald Regan is a G. He's gone on way too long defending himself and you're all idiots for contradicting him. Nobody in their right mind will publicly discuss prostate stimulation but I'll say it here: don't knock it till you've tried it.

Let's be honest; If we're speculating (which is all we do here) All the evidence points to some kind of drug problem with Pops. He could be clean now, but he was likely fucked up the years prior to Pretty Sweet. His chubbiness could be him coming clean, or him being on prescription drugs. Look what happened to Eminem when he was taking over the counter shit.

ANYWAYS

I'm stoked on his comeback. The dude is one of the many treasures in skateboarding and hopefully he continues to put out footage for years to come.

« Reply #209 on: March 11, 2013, 07:06:35 PM »
wow. just noticed i can gnar and kook people now.