Author Topic: POPS IN CALI  (Read 124517 times)

Dishonest John

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 92
  • Nya Ah Ahh!
Re: POPS IN CALI
« Reply #120 on: March 10, 2013, 10:27:56 AM »

Laban Fetus

« Reply #121 on: March 10, 2013, 10:56:43 AM »
Squinty Mcgee.

Randozzi

« Reply #122 on: March 10, 2013, 11:01:02 AM »
would be cool to see him back on Lakai.

cringe.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 414
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #123 on: March 10, 2013, 11:17:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Last night at Biebel's skatepark - looks healthier.
[close]
high n fat
i luv it when u call me big pappa

A.J.K.

« Reply #124 on: March 10, 2013, 11:44:31 AM »
One of my favourites, but my faith in any sort of comeback was definitely waning.  Glad to see him out there to some degree.

Stranger things have happened.

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -141
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #125 on: March 10, 2013, 12:46:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
AVE instabeefing is on some twighlight zone shit.
[close]

Not sure that was instabeef
[close]

Yeah thats not beef at all, AVE was just encouraging Pops to go for it. Dont be stupid.
[close]

what mccrank said was encouraging. ave's comment seemed less like legitimate encouragement and lot more like a passive aggressive jab disguised as encouragement
Maybe but who knows? i know ive talked to my friends like that and they now how to take it (no homo)

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -141
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #126 on: March 10, 2013, 12:46:46 PM »

AfterEight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -81
« Reply #127 on: March 10, 2013, 02:22:15 PM »
This thread is going to be 10 pages; I just want to be a part of it.

Bronson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #128 on: March 10, 2013, 02:34:21 PM »
NO HAPMAX PLZ

Rasmus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 68
« Reply #129 on: March 10, 2013, 04:36:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I know SLAP was instated to argue the trivial, but an AVE v. Kirchart "who is better" thread...really?�
[close]

I agree. Let's switch the script and turn it into AVE v. Kirchart: who would be on top?

I'll go first. I'll say AVE would be the bottom and Kirchart would be the top. It's always the artsy queeny ones who somehow happen to be the "pitcher" and it's the dudes who overcompensate in the masculinity department who can't get enough dick up their ass.
[close]

AVE would be a power bottom.

Brink - what's your restriction. Is it possible that this could happen on weekend buzz?

...usually when I have had sex, the explanation is the weekend buzz.

SqueezeThePulp

• Rep: 11
« Reply #130 on: March 10, 2013, 04:46:40 PM »
THIS NIGGA IS JUST OUT IN CALI STOCKIN UP ON MORPHINE POPS AND ANY OTHER PHARMS HE CAN GET HIS CRUSTY FUCKIN HANDS ON FREE MAX B
How did these drug rumors start anyway? Is it all just hearsay? What if he had back problems and was just taking pain meds as recommended? Fuck if i know, but come on.

« Reply #131 on: March 10, 2013, 04:54:25 PM »
Expand Quote
THIS NIGGA IS JUST OUT IN CALI STOCKIN UP ON MORPHINE POPS AND ANY OTHER PHARMS HE CAN GET HIS CRUSTY FUCKIN HANDS ON FREE MAX B
[close]
How did these drug rumors start anyway? Is it all just hearsay? What if he had back problems and was just taking pain meds as recommended? Fuck if i know, but come on.

Not sure but wearing about 5 layers of clothes in Cali seems a little druggy.

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 64
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #132 on: March 10, 2013, 05:20:24 PM »
can anyone quote what mccrank said on the insta post? i cant find it.
Man the long board truck thing killed indy for me. I was willing to set aside the racism, but long boarding, gtfo... - DH

Andrew

• Rep: 100
  • lightcatcher
« Reply #133 on: March 10, 2013, 05:24:13 PM »
mccranker I'll be by your side with this one Pops. #ditto  3d
The only thing you nerds grind down is yer keyboard keys.

tom

• Rep: -10
« Reply #134 on: March 10, 2013, 05:25:19 PM »
can anyone quote what mccrank said on the insta post? i cant find it.

I don't remember word for word but it was something along the lines of "I'm behind you on this one"

TheDonutFather

• Rep: -3
    • DOUBLE DONUTS. avatar image
« Reply #135 on: March 10, 2013, 06:14:07 PM »
bottom stream

ugh. so many incredibly nasty ass connotations that come with what i just read.

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 64
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #136 on: March 10, 2013, 06:56:04 PM »
thanks andrew, thats dope that crankers said that.
Man the long board truck thing killed indy for me. I was willing to set aside the racism, but long boarding, gtfo... - DH

Carrolls Chesthairs

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
  • HANNIBAL!!
« Reply #137 on: March 10, 2013, 08:30:38 PM »

Mr. Kamikazi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -114
  • 1,2,3,4, tell the people what she wore...
« Reply #138 on: March 10, 2013, 09:43:28 PM »
I'm beyond stoked. It's rad to see Anthony making the most of things and reemerging himself in skater matters. Good luck filming and glad to see you at work.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #139 on: March 10, 2013, 09:53:35 PM »
Holy shit- did somebody on this thread try to attribute his weight gain to coke USE? Don't speculate if you don't know what you are talking about your fucking morons. Coke makes you lose weight and gives you that sunken in face look. Models aren't known for doing tons of coke because they want to keep their weight up. If rumors of him on some sort of upper were true, then added weight to his face would be a GOOD sign.

Dipshit kids who haven't experienced life shouldn't comment on it.

Expand Quote
As one of the very few straight men who know the joy of prostate stimulation...
[close]

I hope you let your proctologist know he's doing a bang up job
Whoa homie! I don't have a proctologist, and if I did, his job would NOT be stimulating my prostate. Perhaps examining it, but not stimulating it. It sounds like you go to a sketchy molester proctologist.  On a sidenote: my urologist doesn't jerk me off and my dentist doesn't stick his dick in my mouth, in case you were wondering.

I stick my own damn finger in my asshole as I'm about to cum to feel something awesome that pussies like you never will experience.

Joe Budden- you are a stupid homophobic dipshit. You stole sheffledge's persona, and clearly are not him. Sheffledge was all about talking up OG's and actually had interesting shit to say. You suck, never say anything interesting, don't talk about the shit he was about, and hope that because you stole his posting style that people will respect the stupid and ignorant bullshit you post. Stop posting you juvenile, persona-stealing, ignorant, stupid pile of shit. Nobody's buying the bullshit you are selling.

Sorry if this post comes off as assholish.... JUST KIDDING! Fuck the posters that I'm telling off.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

JamesNtheGntPch

• Rep: 38
  • Philadelphia, PA
« Reply #140 on: March 10, 2013, 10:00:11 PM »
Holy shit- did somebody on this thread try to attribute his weight gain to coke USE? Don't speculate if you don't know what you are talking about your fucking morons. Coke makes you lose weight and gives you that sunken in face look. Models aren't known for doing tons of coke because they want to keep their weight up. If rumors of him on some sort of upper were true, then added weight to his face would be a GOOD sign.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Whoa homie! I don't have a proctologist, and if I did, his job would NOT be stimulating my prostate. Perhaps examining it, but not stimulating it. It sounds like you go to a sketchy molester proctologist.  On a sidenote: my urologist doesn't jerk me off and my dentist doesn't stick his dick in my mouth, in case you were wondering.

I stick my own damn finger in my asshole as I'm about to cum to feel something awesome that pussies like you never will experience.

Joe Budden- you are a stupid homophobic dipshit. You stole sheffledge's persona, and clearly are not him. Sheffledge was all about talking up OG's and actually had interesting shit to say. You suck, never say anything interesting, don't talk about the shit he was about, and hope that because you stole his posting style that people will respect the stupid and ignorant bullshit you post. Stop posting you juvenile, persona-stealing, ignorant, stupid pile of shit. Nobody's buying the bullshit you are selling.

Sorry if this post comes off as assholish.... JUST KIDDING! Fuck the posters that I'm telling off.

prostate pun intended?

macgruber

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
  • Just Tell Me What You Want Me To FUUUUUUCK
« Reply #141 on: March 10, 2013, 10:01:05 PM »

People gain weight on those drugs sometimes. When AVE was on crack he said he was up to like 250 or 300 or something. Artie Lange also has admitted to gaining weight while hooked on coke.

BRIX SKWIKZ

« Reply #142 on: March 10, 2013, 10:11:12 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

People gain weight on those drugs sometimes. When AVE was on crack he said he was up to like 250 or 300 or something. Artie Lange also has admitted to gaining weight while hooked on coke.

YEAH GO SUCK A COCK FAGGOT

dillanharp

« Reply #143 on: March 10, 2013, 10:15:59 PM »

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Oh fuck wise gipper, never heard of "coke bloat," oh sorry sage of the god damn slap forums, maybe it's YOU who should live a little. Why I bother to respond to your fuckery is beyond me, but oh well, fuck you.

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 789
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image
« Reply #144 on: March 10, 2013, 10:29:37 PM »
What shoes has pops been skating?

nothing's been the since same

macgruber

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
  • Just Tell Me What You Want Me To FUUUUUUCK
« Reply #145 on: March 10, 2013, 10:41:52 PM »
What shoes has pops been skating?

considering he hasn't been skating much in the past few years, I'd say he's still got a stockpile of Cons to burn through

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #146 on: March 10, 2013, 10:45:52 PM »
Nallid, you fucking person, coke bloat comes from QUITTING coke, not using it. Read more below person.

Expand Quote

[close]

NO, you are wrong, and I challenge you to find proof of either of the quotes you are claiming. I guarantee neither gained weight on cocaine or crack, and you are remembering it wrong, because you are a stupid stupid child. When was the last time you saw a fat crackhead? Fucking idiot.

You don't know what you are talking about and the best examples you can come up with are vague references to two people you don't know personally at all, and are speculating things based off of it.

here is a ton of citations backing me up:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocaine
Cocaine (benzoylmethylecgonine) (INN) is a crystalline tropane alkaloid that is obtained from the leaves of the coca plant.[5] The name comes from "coca" and the alkaloid suffix -ine, forming cocaine. It is a stimulant, an appetite suppressant, and a topical anesthetic.
http://www.cocaineabuse.us/effects.html
Short term effects of cocaine use

Cocaine substance abuse produces some short term effects. These short term effects usually occur immediately after first partaking of the drug. Its immediate effects are among the reasons that cocaine is so addictive. Here are some of the short term effects of cocaine use:

Increase in energy. Cocaine use may prompt quick, manic action. The user feels energetic and "alive." Mental alertness also accompanies this increase in energy.
    Decrease in appetite. As a stimulant, cocaine also acts an appetite suppressant. A cocaine addict may not feel like eating rather regularly. This is why dramatic weight loss is one of the signs of cocaine substance abuse.
Here's an entire study on how people end up getting addicted to coke to lose weight:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9573424

http://www.pointemagazine.com/issues/junejuly-2012/dancing-danger
Despite these risks, ballet�s high-pressure environment can make the drug�s effects�temporary feelings of euphoria, increased alertness and energy, a stifled appetite�seem appealing.
Losing weight as a result of cocaine use can be a side effect. It can also be the point. Claire didn�t develop her habit trying to stay thin and, initially, she never got high during work hours. But she became close with a dancer who used cocaine as an appetite suppressant. They began getting high together to replace meals. �I saw muscles I�d never seen before and started to get obsessive about it,� Claire remembers. �Everyone, my whole life, had told me I needed to lose weight. I got a very positive response from all of my teachers.� Within a year, cocaine became a staple of Claire�s �diet,� as she calls it. �I�d do a couple of lines every few hours, all day, and at night I smoked weed and drank to come down.�

Do you get how unbelievably stupid you are yet? Or should I continue by giving links about the weight gain associated with quitting?

escapistfool

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 6
« Reply #147 on: March 10, 2013, 10:48:52 PM »
Nallid, you fucking person, coke bloat comes from QUITTING coke, not using it. Read more below person.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
NO, you are wrong, and I challenge you to find proof of either of the quotes you are claiming. I guarantee neither gained weight on cocaine or crack, and you are remembering it wrong, because you are a stupid stupid child. When was the last time you saw a fat crackhead? Fucking idiot.

You don't know what you are talking about and the best examples you can come up with are vague references to two people you don't know personally at all, and are speculating things based off of it.

here is a ton of citations backing me up:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocaine
Expand Quote
Cocaine (benzoylmethylecgonine) (INN) is a crystalline tropane alkaloid that is obtained from the leaves of the coca plant.[5] The name comes from "coca" and the alkaloid suffix -ine, forming cocaine. It is a stimulant, an appetite suppressant, and a topical anesthetic.
[close]
http://www.cocaineabuse.us/effects.html
Expand Quote
Short term effects of cocaine use

Cocaine substance abuse produces some short term effects. These short term effects usually occur immediately after first partaking of the drug. Its immediate effects are among the reasons that cocaine is so addictive. Here are some of the short term effects of cocaine use:

Increase in energy. Cocaine use may prompt quick, manic action. The user feels energetic and "alive." Mental alertness also accompanies this increase in energy.
    Decrease in appetite. As a stimulant, cocaine also acts an appetite suppressant. A cocaine addict may not feel like eating rather regularly. This is why dramatic weight loss is one of the signs of cocaine substance abuse.
[close]
Here's an entire study on how people end up getting addicted to coke to lose weight:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9573424

http://www.pointemagazine.com/issues/junejuly-2012/dancing-danger
Expand Quote
Despite these risks, ballet�s high-pressure environment can make the drug�s effects�temporary feelings of euphoria, increased alertness and energy, a stifled appetite�seem appealing.
[close]
Expand Quote
Losing weight as a result of cocaine use can be a side effect. It can also be the point. Claire didn�t develop her habit trying to stay thin and, initially, she never got high during work hours. But she became close with a dancer who used cocaine as an appetite suppressant. They began getting high together to replace meals. �I saw muscles I�d never seen before and started to get obsessive about it,� Claire remembers. �Everyone, my whole life, had told me I needed to lose weight. I got a very positive response from all of my teachers.� Within a year, cocaine became a staple of Claire�s �diet,� as she calls it. �I�d do a couple of lines every few hours, all day, and at night I smoked weed and drank to come down.�
[close]

Do you get how unbelievably stupid you are yet? Or should I continue by giving links about the weight gain associated with quitting?

Just kidding Gipper, I didn't even read it LMAO

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #148 on: March 10, 2013, 10:51:42 PM »
No shit. I can tell that the literacy level of slap is declining.

It pisses me off because kids are making completely insane and destructive speculations on a widely read forum without knowing what the fuck they are talking about.

nino brown

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1416
  • only nerds kook people
« Reply #149 on: March 10, 2013, 10:53:41 PM »
gipper, ive def seen some fat crackheads before. shits rare as fuck tho