Author Topic: POPS IN CALI  (Read 124522 times)

dillanharp

Re: POPS IN CALI
« Reply #150 on: March 10, 2013, 10:59:27 PM »
Nallid, you fucking person, coke bloat comes from QUITTING coke, not using it. Read more below person.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Holy shit- did somebody on this thread try to attribute his weight gain to coke USE? Don't speculate if you don't know what you are talking about your fucking morons. Coke makes you lose weight and gives you that sunken in face look. Models aren't known for doing tons of coke because they want to keep their weight up. If rumors of him on some sort of upper were true, then added weight to his face would be a GOOD sign.

Dipshit kids who haven't experienced life shouldn't comment on it.

[close]

People gain weight on those drugs sometimes. When AVE was on crack he said he was up to like 250 or 300 or something. Artie Lange also has admitted to gaining weight while hooked on coke.
[close]
NO, you are wrong, and I challenge you to find proof of either of the quotes you are claiming. I guarantee neither gained weight on cocaine or crack, and you are remembering it wrong, because you are a stupid stupid child. When was the last time you saw a fat crackhead? Fucking idiot.

You don't know what you are talking about and the best examples you can come up with are vague references to two people you don't know personally at all, and are speculating things based off of it.

here is a ton of citations backing me up:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocaine
Expand Quote
Cocaine (benzoylmethylecgonine) (INN) is a crystalline tropane alkaloid that is obtained from the leaves of the coca plant.[5] The name comes from "coca" and the alkaloid suffix -ine, forming cocaine. It is a stimulant, an appetite suppressant, and a topical anesthetic.
[close]
http://www.cocaineabuse.us/effects.html
Expand Quote
Short term effects of cocaine use

Cocaine substance abuse produces some short term effects. These short term effects usually occur immediately after first partaking of the drug. Its immediate effects are among the reasons that cocaine is so addictive. Here are some of the short term effects of cocaine use:

Increase in energy. Cocaine use may prompt quick, manic action. The user feels energetic and "alive." Mental alertness also accompanies this increase in energy.
    Decrease in appetite. As a stimulant, cocaine also acts an appetite suppressant. A cocaine addict may not feel like eating rather regularly. This is why dramatic weight loss is one of the signs of cocaine substance abuse.
[close]
Here's an entire study on how people end up getting addicted to coke to lose weight:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9573424

http://www.pointemagazine.com/issues/junejuly-2012/dancing-danger
Expand Quote
Despite these risks, ballet�s high-pressure environment can make the drug�s effects�temporary feelings of euphoria, increased alertness and energy, a stifled appetite�seem appealing.
[close]
Expand Quote
Losing weight as a result of cocaine use can be a side effect. It can also be the point. Claire didn�t develop her habit trying to stay thin and, initially, she never got high during work hours. But she became close with a dancer who used cocaine as an appetite suppressant. They began getting high together to replace meals. �I saw muscles I�d never seen before and started to get obsessive about it,� Claire remembers. �Everyone, my whole life, had told me I needed to lose weight. I got a very positive response from all of my teachers.� Within a year, cocaine became a staple of Claire�s �diet,� as she calls it. �I�d do a couple of lines every few hours, all day, and at night I smoked weed and drank to come down.�
[close]

Do you get how unbelievably stupid you are yet? Or should I continue by giving links about the weight gain associated with quitting?

Ok fuckwad.

A. What I said was "That's not meth face, that's coke bloat." Not "Holy fuck, Pops is cleary on cocaine, not crank, because holy shit look at those big fucking cheeks."

B. I need more links. Please take  more time out of your busy day to educate me from wikipedia.

C. Fuck you, nobody.

I was responding to the "Meth speculation" post, it was a bad joke targeting his obvious weight gain, that's all.

Still, Fuck you.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 11:03:11 PM by Nallid »

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #151 on: March 10, 2013, 11:05:32 PM »
What's that? Do I actually hear the sound of you crying through the internet? I don't see any actual arguments back, just you having a fit.
Let's keep that tantrum going, here is why your attempt to pretend you weren't an idiot won't fly:
1. You gain weight after quitting coke or meth, so that comment still doesn't make sense
2. Here's your quote from like 10 minutes ago:
Oh fuck wise gipper, never heard of "coke bloat," oh sorry sage of the god damn slap forums, maybe it's YOU who should live a little. Why I bother to respond to your fuckery is beyond me, but oh well, fuck you.
That was you responding to why I was stupid for thinking coke was an appetite suppressant before the links were posted.

Anyway, your speculation is bullshit, and comes from a place of not knowing, but thinking that you have the right to broadcast whatever stupid, ill-informed opinion you have to the public at large simply because you have an internet connection. Let me make it clear: you don't, and you're an asshole for thinking you do. You are starting rumors based on bad information, and should be called out on it. Don't try to pretend you aren't the asshole in this situation.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

dillanharp

« Reply #152 on: March 10, 2013, 11:08:53 PM »
What's that? Do I actually hear the sound of you crying through the internet? I don't see any actual arguments back, just you having a fit.
Let's keep that tantrum going, here is why your attempt to pretend you weren't an idiot won't fly:
1. You gain weight after quitting coke or meth, so that comment still doesn't make sense
2. Here's your quote from like 10 minutes ago:
Expand Quote
Oh fuck wise gipper, never heard of "coke bloat," oh sorry sage of the god damn slap forums, maybe it's YOU who should live a little. Why I bother to respond to your fuckery is beyond me, but oh well, fuck you.
[close]
That was you responding to why I was stupid for thinking coke was an appetite suppressant before the links were posted.

Anyway, your speculation is bullshit, and comes from a place of not knowing, but thinking that you have the right to broadcast whatever stupid, ill-informed opinion you have to the public at large simply because you have an internet connection. Let me make it clear: you don't, and you're an asshole for thinking you do. You are starting rumors based on bad information, and should be called out on it. Don't try to pretend you aren't the asshole in this situation.

I'm an asshole.

I never said WORD ONE ABOUT APPETITE SUPPRESSANTS.

You're twisting shit around again. So to be fair, yes, I'm an asshole. I don't know Anthony Poppalardo. That fool came out of nowhere with some big ass cheeks though and I shouldn't joke about drug use. Thank you for calling me out on my shit sir. Have a wonderful night. I hope you enjoy this internet victory.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 11:13:25 PM by Nallid »

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #153 on: March 10, 2013, 11:16:28 PM »
Of course you didn't. You didn't know coke was an appetite suppressant. Don't be salty. Just shut the fuck up and stop posting.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #154 on: March 10, 2013, 11:19:26 PM »
Holy shit this thread has gone off the rails.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #155 on: March 10, 2013, 11:19:59 PM »
You people are fucking insane.

Andrew

• Rep: 100
  • lightcatcher
« Reply #156 on: March 10, 2013, 11:20:21 PM »
just let him skate jeez guys
The only thing you nerds grind down is yer keyboard keys.

dillanharp

« Reply #157 on: March 10, 2013, 11:21:31 PM »
Of course you didn't. You didn't know coke was an appetite suppressant. Don't be salty. Just shut the fuck up and stop posting.
Fuck you're the worst. Can I buy you a beer?

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #158 on: March 10, 2013, 11:25:27 PM »
no. just stop posting.

dillanharp

« Reply #159 on: March 10, 2013, 11:28:02 PM »
no. just stop posting.

Never. You can't beat me old man.

Venetian Stairs

• Rep: 19
« Reply #160 on: March 10, 2013, 11:29:07 PM »

MuchasGracias

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #161 on: March 10, 2013, 11:40:16 PM »

joebudden

• Rep: -51
« Reply #162 on: March 10, 2013, 11:43:15 PM »
the gipper be playin in his asscrack while he gettin off yall

DISGUSTYA

then going to school and teachin innercity youths

yous a nasty freak muvafucka yo

somedamnbody needta jimmyflyjimmysnucka  the teachers lounge with him and the rest of his dick in the booty co workers

ya shitty muthafucka u

this is the very reason me and QUEEN MERKS home school our mini jewgro babies fam.....schools aint safe no mo
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 03:15:23 PM by joebudden »

MuchasGracias

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #163 on: March 10, 2013, 11:50:00 PM »

DISGUSTYA

somedamnbody needta sandyhook the teachers lounge with him and the rest of his dick in the booty co workers

ya shitty muthafucka u

this is the very reason me and QUEEN MERKS home school our mini jewgro babies fam.....schools aint safe no mo

The fuck are you on about?

Tuna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 225
« Reply #164 on: March 10, 2013, 11:51:00 PM »
it wouldn't be a Pappalardo thread without an argument about drugs. 10 pages is right around the corner...

macgruber

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
  • Just Tell Me What You Want Me To FUUUUUUCK
« Reply #165 on: March 11, 2013, 12:06:09 AM »
Nallid, you fucking person, coke bloat comes from QUITTING coke, not using it. Read more below person.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Holy shit- did somebody on this thread try to attribute his weight gain to coke USE? Don't speculate if you don't know what you are talking about your fucking morons. Coke makes you lose weight and gives you that sunken in face look. Models aren't known for doing tons of coke because they want to keep their weight up. If rumors of him on some sort of upper were true, then added weight to his face would be a GOOD sign.

Dipshit kids who haven't experienced life shouldn't comment on it.

[close]

People gain weight on those drugs sometimes. When AVE was on crack he said he was up to like 250 or 300 or something. Artie Lange also has admitted to gaining weight while hooked on coke.
[close]
NO, you are wrong, and I challenge you to find proof of either of the quotes you are claiming. I guarantee neither gained weight on cocaine or crack, and you are remembering it wrong, because you are a stupid stupid child. When was the last time you saw a fat crackhead? Fucking idiot.

You don't know what you are talking about and the best examples you can come up with are vague references to two people you don't know personally at all, and are speculating things based off of it.

Yes, I'm a stupid stupid child and a fucking idiot. How ever did you know? As such, I'm guessing that the weight gain isn't a result of coke, crack, meth or any of those drugs directly, but probably the emotional eating and/or drinking during the lull between highs when your anxiety kicks in, triggering depression and you eat and drink your feelings into a manageable state until the next time you can get high and forget that you even have feelings. But yeah, here's the links. I guess I added some weight to AVE. He says he was only a 200 pound crackhead.
http://skate.vans.com/media/uploads/blog/Transworld-AVE-part5-High.jpg

« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 12:21:18 AM by macgruber »

via

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 239
« Reply #166 on: March 11, 2013, 02:39:03 AM »

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #167 on: March 11, 2013, 03:32:21 AM »
Ok, now that we are talking about drugs and skateboarding, do you people think thath some skaters take some drugs (and i'm not talking about weed), or just even doping like a lot of athlets, before skating big gaps or rails?

One beer or two can help me sometimes to land some tricks, and I could see some Greco, Lizard King or Slash take some shit before going big.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2529
« Reply #168 on: March 11, 2013, 05:14:49 AM »

Oh, you found the search button...
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

Deekay

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 131
« Reply #169 on: March 11, 2013, 06:47:11 AM »
Holy shit this thread has gone off the rails.

You people are fucking insane.

Haha my thoughts exactly when I came in here.  What    the    fuck?

Merked

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -157
« Reply #170 on: March 11, 2013, 07:25:23 AM »

DISGUSTYA

somedamnbody needta sandyhook the teachers lounge with him and the rest of his dick in the booty co workers

ya shitty muthafucka u

I don't understand this, but I like it...
I suck at SLAP.

Morty Seinfeld

« Reply #171 on: March 11, 2013, 07:26:49 AM »

poorlatino

• Rep: 41
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #172 on: March 11, 2013, 07:33:28 AM »
Another thread derailed..
 Pops has probably been eating well, drinking Amber Ales, and jerking off into his own hand..

Oprah Winfrey

« Reply #173 on: March 11, 2013, 07:40:19 AM »
Im going to go right ahead and diagnosis Anthony with Type 2 diabetes.

Ripped Laces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 9
  • Dude, this is america. There are idiots everywhere
    • Ripped Laces = Shoe reviews, product reviews & more avatar image
« Reply #174 on: March 11, 2013, 07:49:26 AM »
Ok, now that we are talking about drugs and skateboarding, do you people think thath some skaters take some drugs (and i'm not talking about weed), or just even doping like a lot of athlets, before skating big gaps or rails?

One beer or two can help me sometimes to land some tricks, and I could see some Greco, Lizard King or Slash take some shit before going big.
Back in the late 90's/ early 2000's, there was a publication or a rumor, one of the two, about how Brazilians used steroids to perform better on their board. Again, don't quite remember which of the two it was but I do remember having a lengthy conversation with someone who was pretty adamant about it and swore it was true. They more or less used the idea of Brazilian skaters using steroids to explain the depths of what they would do to be the best at skating, which in turn could explain their huge presence during the late 90's/early 2000's.

ogcoors

• Rep: -69
« Reply #175 on: March 11, 2013, 08:03:10 AM »
Coke does make you lose weight, but if you stop doing huge rails or sweet hooters you gain a lot weight on the flipside of the coin. Just be patient and wait for a part to manifest or go to med school and diagnose him either way you will stop bitching for at least a little while. Just memorize colorways on janoskis that will definitely keep you busy.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #176 on: March 11, 2013, 08:22:39 AM »
Pops boards a airplane = 6 Pages on SLap

LEGEND

drewdown

• Rep: -28
« Reply #177 on: March 11, 2013, 08:28:18 AM »

You're an idiot and more times than not come off sounding like one of those "Dipshit kids who haven't experienced life <who> shouldn't comment on it."

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 789
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image
« Reply #178 on: March 11, 2013, 08:44:28 AM »
The answer is Obvious, way too much Pappalardo Pizza Cove.

I just skip Gips posts, srry TLDR bro.

Pops obviously has restless leg syndrome. hence why he came all the way to California to skate.

nothing's been the since same

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #179 on: March 11, 2013, 09:01:56 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You're an idiot and more times than not come off sounding like one of those "Dipshit kids who haven't experienced life <who> shouldn't comment on it."

Show me where I'm wrong. I've shown all the stupid dipshit kids on here why they are wrong and are assholes for speculating based on incorrect assumptions. You say I'm the same? Show me the baseless speculation and factually incorrect claims.