Author Topic: Cyril Jackson Of Baker  (Read 78128 times)

Francis Xavier

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2273
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Cyril Jackson Of Baker
« Reply #150 on: September 25, 2019, 08:44:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I wen to a 1031 demo in Martinsburd, West Virginia in like 2009 and Cyril Jackson absolutley killed it. That said I never really liked his skating, it never really seemed to translate in videos. Also at that same demo Dan Corrigan farted on me so I have a legit reason to dislike that guy besides his awful style and tricks.
[close]
If it makes you feel any better dan chipped his teeth extremely bad eating chicken nuggets on that trip. Also svitak hated the fuck out of him and kicked him off 1031 and landshark after that trip.
[close]

Just dropping by to also say fuck corrigan, grew up skating in the same scene as him. Can't stand him
[close]
I have to ask, where are you from? He’s been run out of almost every area he tries to get in with (Baltimore, york, Hanover, Lehigh valley just to name a few)

Worst fucking dude ever. Moved across the country and went to my local park one day and he was randomly there, it sucked. Can’t escape the dude.
[close]

I remember when he was in Baltimore, only skated with him a few times.  He seemed like a decent person, but I’d always hear these cringey/kookish tales about him mainly being that his head/ego was way too fucking big.  I never understood how at the time he was on Stereo, it was when they were coming back.  He was good at skating but I’d never see the guy being more than shop rep flow at most back then.
I've seen him at the Vans park in Orange, and he's the tagged filmer in a lot @girlsthatskate clips. Think he stays around SD,but as long as he never talks to me I'm fine.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Bristol_Palin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 527
« Reply #151 on: September 25, 2019, 10:33:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Are you even a fan of Bake Skateboards? Baca fuckin rips and is slept on, I’m new to slap but how can you call for the ousting of all these dudes

I understand that in 2019 making money off of boards is more difficult than it once was and necessary changes have to be made but damn you’re kind off a kook

I’m just bummed cj is of but looking forward to seeing what he does next. Still on DC I believe

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I liked Cyril but if Baker 4 is going to have any re-watch value as a whole video like 3 and 2g it’s necessary for some of the fat to get trimmed off the team.
[close]

that would be Baca, Nuge, Theotis, Dollin and probably Herman
[close]
[close]

Baca slept on, is hilarious.  More like slept it.

He's worked 12 minutes in the last 10 years.

I'm in the defend Baca group because he's seriously one of my favorites to watch. I guarantee he'll surprise people.

I watch this part a decent amount. His ender is wild.

Theotis had an online full part on transworld's site that just came out in 2017 that was pretty good too.

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -748
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #152 on: September 25, 2019, 10:50:08 AM »
Dont get Theotis hate dude never put out a weak part, hes a footage machine, thats why he still on the team.

Baca never had a fullpart riding for Baker.

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 478
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #153 on: September 25, 2019, 10:54:56 AM »
A few years ago I was visiting my hometown park and a few of the kids kept talking about some dude and how great he was. "Man Cereal is so tight!"  "I've got orange wheels like Cereal." Blah blah blah... And I'm like who TF is that. "He skates for Baker." ME:  "You mean Cyy-Ril?" .... Crickets..... Kody and John if you're reading this I'm sorry (not lol)

Cyril will always be Cereal to me.

It wasn't as bad as when I was in school and my friend would call Muska "MOOSKA". That would always piss me off. lol
When I was a kid I thought it was Steve Callabero, which actually rolls off the tongue a bit better. Also Geoff Ro-ley, as in "row a boat"
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

kneebone

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 356
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #154 on: September 25, 2019, 10:58:14 AM »
Expand Quote
A few years ago I was visiting my hometown park and a few of the kids kept talking about some dude and how great he was. "Man Cereal is so tight!"  "I've got orange wheels like Cereal." Blah blah blah... And I'm like who TF is that. "He skates for Baker." ME:  "You mean Cyy-Ril?" .... Crickets..... Kody and John if you're reading this I'm sorry (not lol)

It wasn't as bad as when I was in school and my friend would call Muska "MOOSKA". That would always piss me off. lol
[close]
When I was a kid I thought it was Steve Callabero, which actually rolls off the tongue a bit better. Also Geoff Ro-ley, as in "row a boat"
The Ro-ley is actually correct

formula420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 86
« Reply #155 on: September 25, 2019, 01:47:01 PM »
Remember when tmz thought chief keef was hucking Hollywood 16?

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 732
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #156 on: September 25, 2019, 02:37:08 PM »
Lol Chad Müska
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

50mm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 267
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #157 on: September 25, 2019, 02:53:52 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Knew a few people who called him, Gee Off. Like you’re gonna gee off at the computer.

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1308
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #158 on: September 25, 2019, 03:07:14 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
That's actually the correct pronunciation. Source, Geoff's 9 club. 

thebacker

« Reply #159 on: September 25, 2019, 03:11:45 PM »

i hope cereal jackson sticks on slap

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
  • Free Max B
« Reply #160 on: September 25, 2019, 04:08:14 PM »
all yall hating on Baca are fucking tripping. that ride on grind in australia from 2008 is still fucked. how and why did he do that back to back. legend.

free max b
FREE MAX B

ziggy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -215
« Reply #161 on: September 25, 2019, 05:25:30 PM »
all yall hating on Baca are fucking tripping. that ride on grind in australia from 2008 is still fucked. how and why did he do that back to back. legend.

free max b

he seems more interested in cosplaying as a cholo than skateboarding for the past decade or so

Toadfish Rebecchi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -45
« Reply #162 on: September 25, 2019, 05:39:10 PM »
Expand Quote

free max b
[close]

he seems more interested in cosplaying as a cholo than skateboarding for the past decade or so

This!!!
[http://distilleryimage1.s3.amazonaws.com/ea8128aa83b711e383dc1219137b9e09_8.jpg]

whaaaaat

• Rep: 47
« Reply #163 on: September 25, 2019, 05:55:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

free max b
[close]

[close]

This!!!
gonna have to throw in with this too.  we get it, you can bend down on one knee for a photo.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 05:57:07 PM by whaaaaat »

honey island

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 640
« Reply #164 on: September 25, 2019, 06:17:50 PM »
sammy's been in los angeles filming a lot. he'll surprise people for sure.

Backheels

• Rep: -160
« Reply #165 on: September 25, 2019, 06:50:03 PM »

free max b

Clown ass stupid motherfucker talking about a RIDE ON trick from 11 years ago, you proved their fuckin point

conqueso

« Reply #166 on: September 25, 2019, 06:56:13 PM »
don't think there's anyone else who has made such a lengthy career from one clip

Tuna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 225
« Reply #167 on: September 25, 2019, 07:37:08 PM »
That Baca ride on grind mention just reminded me that someone else did a trick on it in the new Passport video. Pretty sure it was Jack O’ Grady.

schralp pal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 260
« Reply #168 on: September 25, 2019, 07:48:11 PM »
Nose slide in boys of summer II was enough for a few years of chillin’

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #169 on: September 25, 2019, 07:51:00 PM »
Referencing a trick from 2008 isn't going to help your case haha although I just rewatched it and it was pretty rad with Dollin stumbling away and the girls walking up in awe  haha

fs overkrook

« Reply #170 on: September 25, 2019, 08:02:43 PM »
I think Reynolds is too scared to kick baca off at this point. His kids look like they’ll kick his scrawny ass

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 353
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #171 on: September 25, 2019, 08:33:07 PM »
I think Reynolds is too scared to kick baca off at this point. His kids look like they’ll kick his scrawny ass

who'd win in a fight, the boss (featuring VF corp) or baca (featuring the las vegas rascals)

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
« Reply #172 on: September 25, 2019, 08:38:52 PM »
What is this baca hate, smoke a blunt and chill out.

Shalom

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

ColinYourAssOut

• Rep: 13
« Reply #173 on: September 25, 2019, 08:41:45 PM »
What is this baca hate, smoke a blunt and chill out.

Shalom

Agreed.  I get to a point every so often with wondering "How the hell is Baca still pro?", then, there's a pic or a clip that reminds me why and it's all good.  One of those guys I tried not to like, but ended up a fan.  It happens sometimes.
You can't beat cheeks with weak meat.

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 339
« Reply #174 on: September 25, 2019, 09:50:21 PM »
baca rolled through to stevie perez's baby shower.

dudes dope
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

dr. radishh

• Rep: 77
« Reply #175 on: September 26, 2019, 05:08:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I wen to a 1031 demo in Martinsburd, West Virginia in like 2009 and Cyril Jackson absolutley killed it. That said I never really liked his skating, it never really seemed to translate in videos. Also at that same demo Dan Corrigan farted on me so I have a legit reason to dislike that guy besides his awful style and tricks.
[close]
If it makes you feel any better dan chipped his teeth extremely bad eating chicken nuggets on that trip. Also svitak hated the fuck out of him and kicked him off 1031 and landshark after that trip.
[close]

Just dropping by to also say fuck corrigan, grew up skating in the same scene as him. Can't stand him

do you work at tired hands? if so, ask jean-luc if he ordered his wetsuit yet

Vomit Lust

• Rep: 83
« Reply #176 on: September 26, 2019, 07:57:31 AM »
Hold the fucking phone! Is it really pronounced Geoff Rolly? This is almost as bad as when I found out I’d been saying Ian MacKaye wrong for decades.

Kombuch-A-Holic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
« Reply #177 on: September 26, 2019, 08:45:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
Knew a few people who called him, Gee Off. Like you’re gonna gee off at the computer.

Definitely guilty of the whole Ro-ley thing. I always said it like Raw-ley.

Hold the fucking phone! Is it really pronounced Geoff Rolly? This is almost as bad as when I found out I’d been saying Ian MacKaye wrong for decades.

Yeah its a mindfuck for sure! haha

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 44
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #178 on: September 29, 2019, 02:17:40 AM »

Hahaha straight up but i refuse to change the way i say it

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 302
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #179 on: October 01, 2019, 06:38:09 AM »